PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton's WrestleMania Opponent

deadly56
07-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Randy Orton's WrestleMania Opponent

Randy Orton is the second face of the company. He is a draw! The ICW have been all worked up for the opponents for Cena,Taker,Rock and Brock. But everyone is forgetting one other guy Randy Orton. Every year WWE try to find a opponent for him like they also do with Taker and Cena. This year, because we have old draws returning to WWE, it seems like Orton is fading away. But i'm sure he will get back into the lime light, so when WrestleMania does come back around. The question is how do you think 'The Viper' will be involved?

Playboy Stevie V
07-14-2012, 03:13 PM
If I had to guess now, I would say Randy vs Sheamus.

steveorton
07-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Orton vs Taker

the legend ends

Dennis
07-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Randy orton is a hard person to pick because you don't know if he will be a face at that point.. if he is a face I think it's logical to put your second biggest draw and the biggest draw on smackdown in a match for the title against a heel and as of right now that would mean he would match up against Alberto Del Rio... this match would be fun to watch but I think it would be funner to see Randy Orton to play a heel(what is less likely) and face a major face not named john cena or the undertaker... since you have plenty of time to build for a match I personally would like to see a face Daniel Bryan face off against a heel randy orton.. this match has two of the greatest in ring performers in it.. plus randy orton as a heel and bryan as a face leads to some interesting dynamics even more so if daniel bryan is a tweener instead of a true face

Cabers
07-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Randy Orton vs His third violation. Yeah not that much of an Orton fan.

Dennis
07-14-2012, 04:46 PM
I am an orton fan and this made me lmao

Tomsta666
07-14-2012, 04:47 PM

Beat me to it!! :D

bearkg88
07-14-2012, 04:50 PM
At this point, there is no decision. My guess is they only have the big names, Cena, Rock, Taker, Brock, semi finalized, but the championships, who will hold them, who will challenge, is probably still up in the air and probably will be until Survivor Series or the Rumble. For all we know we could see Orton return and then become heel since they see Punk as the #2 face.

Dennis
07-14-2012, 04:52 PM
At this point, there is no decision. My guess is they only have the big names, Cena, Rock, Taker, Brock, semi finalized, but the championships, who will hold them, who will challenge, is probably still up in the air and probably will be until Survivor Series or the Rumble. For all we know we could see Orton return and then become heel since they see Punk as the #2 face.
if so what face would you have him face?

Haruko Haruhara
07-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Randy Orton's WrestleMania Opponent

Randy Orton is the second face of the company. He is a draw! The ICW have been all worked up for the opponents for Cena,Taker,Rock and Brock. But everyone is forgetting one other guy Randy Orton. Every year WWE try to find a opponent for him like they also do with Taker and Cena. This year, because we have old draws returning to WWE, it seems like Orton is fading away. But i'm sure he will get back into the lime light, so when WrestleMania does come back around. The question is how do you think 'The Viper' will be involved?

Im guessing it will be Randy VS the WWE Wellness Policyyyyyyyyy

The Brown One
07-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I would think they would put Randy in a world title match. He hasn't been in one in quite a while at Wrestlemania. But I'd rather see him just have a good storyline, and put over a new talent in a one on one match - maybe Dean Ambrose.

Dameduse823
07-14-2012, 07:35 PM
considering he was one of teh biggest faces in the company and he got busted on a wellness violation I doubt he'll be anywhere near the title scene so maybe they can give him a good feud with a midcard guy maybe Clay or Ryback or maybe even Cody

ewantu2
07-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Cm Punk is the second biggest now.

MachoManFan
07-15-2012, 01:27 AM
The only match I'd want to see Orton in is vs Christian for Christian's IC title. This would be on the proviso that 1) Christian has an un-interupted run until 'Mania 2) Orton is heel 3) the match is lower on the card than either major title and Undertaker.
I can't stand Randy Orton. He bores me, he's one dimensional and suffers from having 5 moves of doom as much as Cena does and I can safely say I haven't missed him.

blink
07-15-2012, 04:12 AM
He had a pretty good rivalry with the announce table a while back... I'd like to see that feud rekindled.

Marx
07-15-2012, 05:01 AM
I'd like to see Orton come back frustrated as hell, turning heel. His last big heel run was his best time in recent years, though I personally like the matches he had with Sheamus and Christian as matches (not as stories). Have him come back and lose in the race for the nr 1 contender spot, go beserk, getting dq's, run-ins, rko-ing people left and right*. The chance of even a remote chance of some other wrestler interrupting a match provides some excitement and is a good start point for feuding. And I personally would like to see something oddbal happen: Orton in winning position just walking away from the match. Bring back crazy, no one is doing it (succesfully). My dreammatch would be Orton vs Rock, which will never happen. Other option: Orton and Jericho tagging against Punk and Sheamus, the WWE Title on the line, the one that gets the pin leaves with the title.

Alas, he'll probably come back as face, they'll keep him that way, and he'll keep on working with minimal effort. If they do that: please give me Orton vs Rhodes for the IC-title, Rhodes wins cheating after a lengthy match in which they both get the time to shine.

*: I don't want him on a winning streak, just messing things up, for himself, and for other people.

Snair
07-15-2012, 05:39 AM
Randy had great chemistry with Taker.
If Taker is dealing with someone else at Mania then they should go for Orton vs Christian.

deadly56
07-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Cm Punk is the second biggest now.

You are right but Orton has been the face of the company for years now, and we don't know what could happen to Punk when he loses the WWE Championship, which is going to be soon.

Kenny Kaos
07-15-2012, 07:37 AM
Sandow or Ryback, and job clean in 10 minutes

SoloGraphix
07-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Orton vs. Doink the clown and Doink should no sell everything enroute to the win.

Destruction
07-15-2012, 08:33 AM
Randy Orton vs Hornswoggle

Spear-O-Matic
07-15-2012, 12:39 PM
How about a two on one handicap match. Randy Orton vs. The Spanish Announce Table and A Bag of Steroids.

Dennis
07-15-2012, 12:57 PM
How about a two on one handicap match. Randy Orton vs. The Spanish Announce Table and A Bag of Steroids.
I was unaware that there was this much hate for the legend killer! or the apex predator,or what ever he is going by these days hahah