PDA

View Full Version : Your Fantasy WWE

Trope
07-13-2012, 08:55 PM
OK guys first time making a thread hopefully it actually contributes.

Alright the topic is you chose your WWE fantasy. Post about who you would want as champion. Heck, even go into detail if you want about who they should feud with and how they should win their belt.
Rules are they have to be in the WWE.

I will start it off by putting who I would want as champions

WWE Champion: Wade Barrett (feud with CM Punk, I think they left some unfinished business during the Nexus angle and it would be nice seeing him come back from injury and getting a push)

World Heavyweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler (I probably would put him to beat Sheamus and then make a face turn)

Intercontinental Champion: Damien Sandow (although I do like Christian he should be going for the WHC; but him and Sandow would have a great fued because they are both good on the mic)

US Champion: Anyone but Santino lol. I would choose Alex Riley (and have him feud with The Miz when he gets back they work well together.)

Tag Team Champion: Lately these feel like they don't exist I would go with The Primetime Players (because they are an actual tag team and not just two wrestlers thrown together although that does work well sometime like in TNA with Joe and Magnus. They could feud with the current champs Kofi and Truth.)

Divas Champion: Is there another diva other than AJ right now because that's the only one that is getting tv time lol. I would want Kaitlyn as champion (because she is a fresh face also, she could feud with her old buddy AJ after she finishes her storyline with Bryan-Punk)

Hope you guys have fun with this!!

Double Axehandle
07-13-2012, 09:15 PM
OK guys first time making a thread hopefully it actually contributes.

Alright the topic is you chose your WWE fantasy. Post about who you would want as champion. Heck, even go into detail if you want about who they should feud with and how they should win their belt.
Rules are they have to be in the WWE.

I will start it off by putting who I would want as champions

WWE Champion: Wade Barrett (feud with CM Punk, I think they left some unfinished business during the Nexus angle and it would be nice seeing him come back from injury and getting a push)

World Heavyweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler (I probably would put him to beat Sheamus and then make a face turn)

Intercontinental Champion: Damien Sandow (although I do like Christian he should be going for the WHC; but him and Sandow would have a great fued because they are both good on the mic)

US Champion: Anyone but Santino lol. I would choose Alex Riley (and have him feud with The Miz when he gets back they work well together.)

Tag Team Champion: Lately these feel like they don't exist I would go with The Primetime Players (because they are an actual tag team and not just two wrestlers thrown together although that does work well sometime like in TNA with Joe and Magnus. They could feud with the current champs Kofi and Truth.)

Divas Champion: Is there another diva other than AJ right now because that's the only one that is getting tv time lol. I would want Kaitlyn as champion (because she is a fresh face also, she could feud with her old buddy AJ after she finishes her storyline with Bryan-Punk)

Hope you guys have fun with this!!

WWE: Cena
WHC: Danielson
IC: Ziggler
US: Cody
WTT: Tyson Kidd and Hawkins
Diva: Ryback

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Tough call. I don't know who exactly I'd want as champion but I can tell you what I'd want the scenario to be. Let's suppose we want new champions for each so none of the old regime.

WWE Champion: Daniel Bryan and have him feud with Dolph Ziggler. Don't care who is face and who is heel, this would be money.

World Heavyweight Champion: Wade Barrett and a face Cody Rhodes. I'd like to see what Cody does as a face now with more experience and he and Barrett would easily put on great matches.

Intercontinental Champion: my main man Damien Sandow. I love your idea of pitting him against Christian. In a year's time this could be what I'd want for the World Heavyweight Championship.

US Champion: Since the US Champions don't seem to be Americans that often, I'd want Tyson Kidd in this spot. Kidd against a heel R-Truth would be great.

Tag Team Champion: Primetime Players are great. I'd like to see them with the straps and pit them against multiple tag teams. Gabriel and Kofi would be a good tag team. Build up the division in general and don't just have one as the main contenders.

Divas Champion: Natalya needs this title. I'd love to see her up against Kaitlyn, Beth, and *small ember of hope* Kharma. At least then you'd have some fighting Divas. Layla could be the next Trish. She has the talent and is growing. Trish was not that good for years.

Taneel
07-13-2012, 09:22 PM
WWE Champion - Daniel Bryan (win it from Punk by AJ's help)
WH Champion - Tyson Kidd (wins the MITB match, Del Rio defeats Sheamus, Sheamus attacks Del Rio viciously and gets DQ'ed on their rematch at Raw, Kidd cashes in on Del Rio)
IC Champion - Christian is fine, no change needed right now
US Champion - Zack Ryder (he even didn't get a rematch after he lost the title. wins a triple threat Santino vs Otunga vs Ryder by pinning Otunga)
Tag Champions - Kofi and Truth are fine for now, when it's time for them to lose, I hope they drop it to the USOs)
Divas Championship - Natalya. (do they even need a storyline for a Divas match nowdays?)

K2Jelly
07-13-2012, 09:26 PM
WWE Champion: John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton
Intercontinental Champion: The Great Khali
United States Champion: Ezekiel Jackson
WWE Tag Team Champions: David Otunga & Heath Slater
Divas Champion: Kelly Kelly

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7075/7250780172_b084b46ac0.jpg

Great One
07-13-2012, 09:33 PM
WWE Champion: Cena or keep Punk

World Heavyweight Champion:Orton or Barrett

Intercontinental Champion:Tyson Kidd or Cody Rhodes (I actually enjoyed his reign)

US Champion: Alex Riley or Zack Ryder

Tag Team Champion:Tyson Kidd and Gabriel

Divas Champion:Natayla (because she really deserves it) and then Beth and the Kharma if she wasn't released which I hope she wasn't)

Smark callaway
07-13-2012, 09:58 PM
WWE Champion: Punk until Mania, then loses to Bryan, who wins the Rumble, match of the year. Hell feud of the year YES YES YES!
World Champion: Cody Rhodes, wins MITB cashes in on Sheamus
Intercontinental Champion: Antonio Cesaro, challenges Christian, becomes face and feuds with Sandow
US Champion: Definitely Zack Ryder, the guy works his ass off only to get jobbed out to Swagger, then doesn't get a rematch, c'mon people
Tag Team: Before his recent push I would've said Kidd and Gabriel, but I think The PTP's or the Uso's deserve a run.
Diva's: Does it really matter? Haha just kidding, I'd say Natalya until Mania who loses it to Beth
I'm going to pick a GM too.
WWE GM: Mike Adamle (Jeff Harvey anyone?) haha no I'd say Ric Flair if he comes back would be a good GM

Dennis
07-13-2012, 10:15 PM
WWE champ- Daniel Bryan (keep the punk feud going)
WHC- alberto del rio!? ( heel champions are fun to watch)
us title- tyson kidd (feud with justin gabriel)
ic title- zack ryder (fued with heel cody rhodes)
divas champ- natalya ( fued with aj and layla)
tag team champions- the usos (feud with Prime time players)

G.G.G.
07-13-2012, 10:43 PM
WWE Champion- Chris Jericho face it he doesn't have a lot of years left, Fozzy is beginning to become his top priority. The guy as we all know is pure gold on the mic and in the ring. Keep him as a heel and feud with other top stars. (Feud with John Cena and CM Punk).

World Heavyweight Champion- Daniel Bryan I would first turn him face, I think the YES will go over huge and he can feud with other heel stars who should stay heel. Bryan has gotten over so much since his infamous 18 seconds at Wrestlemania. With the way they treat that title, leave the WWE Championship with the top guys, and let the up and coming superstars that are going to the main event with this. Not saying Bryan is not a main eventer but starting him with the title then moving it to other guys would be good, then Bryan moves to main event. (Feud with Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes).

United States Champion- Brodus Clay let me make my point. Not many people like his gimmick but look what happened at No Way Out with Big Show in the Steel Cage. The day after people began to take Brodus Clay seriously. I think if you put the title on him, put him in competitive matches and the gimmick will go over while still making him seem legit. If not switch him to heel. Brodus is very good in the ring for a big man and has some real athleticism. (Feud with Big Show, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger and Drew McIntyre).

Intercontinental Champion- Randy Orton I would like to see the Intercontinental Title gain some prestige back, you do that by putting it on guys like Orton, who are still over but the WWE is scared to push them to the main event for one reason or another. (Feud with The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Alberto Del Rio).

Divas Champion- AJ reason being is right now she is the most relevant, over Diva in the WWE, there are no two ways about it. Look at the WWE right now, the Divas Title is rarely seen. AJ is brilliant both on the mic and in the ring, she is entertaining to watch, and this WWE Championship feud is better because of her. (Feud with Kaitlyn and Natalya).

Tag Team Champion- Primetime Players they are really the only relevant Tag Team currently and they are entertaining and to me doesn;t seem like a team of two superstars just thrown together. I like them in the ring, and with AW on the mic they have that covered. (Feud with The Uso's).

eyehatecena
07-13-2012, 11:02 PM
WWE: Ziggler or Cody- feud with Punk
WHC: Danielson or Barrett- feud with Alberto or Christain
IC: Justin Gabriel- feud with Tyson Kidd
US: Swagger- he is badly missused- feud with pretty much anybody but Satino
WTT: Uso's or Primo and his cousin
Diva: AJ or Nattie or Beth. Kharma if she is really not gone(I sure hope not- and if she is, I hope its on her own accord and that she was nor canned) And of Sara Del Ray has really signed up with WWE- I would put the belt on her. The diva's division is a waste though- they have some talented women- Katlyn included- but always pushed the ones who sucked in the ring- Eve, Kelly, Bella's, Fox while everybody else were lucky to get any tv time

Playboy Stevie V
07-13-2012, 11:25 PM
TBH I always like when new fresh faces have titles. It gives it some unknown excitement, because you just don't know what their reign would be like. So with said I would put the belts on people that never have held those particular belts yet, to test the waters.

WWE- Dolph Ziggler
WHC- Cody Rhodes
IC- Sandow
US- Slater
Tag- PTP
Diva- Kharma

All heels baby! Bwahahaha!

peppermill25
07-14-2012, 12:22 AM
In my perfect WWE land, the owners of this specific website, with their pompus ignorance would simply stop running their mouth's, and know their damn roles.

Destruction
07-14-2012, 04:04 AM
WWE Champion: The Great Khali
World Heavyweight Champion: Santino Marella
United States Champion: Camacho
Intercontinental Champion: Yoshi Tatsu
Tag Team Champions: David Otunga and Jack Swagger
Diva Champion: Kelly Kelly

OR

WWE Champion: John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion: John Cena
United States Champion: John Cena