We should all know that Mewtwo is Mews clone
But what else happened
well look at the pokemon Ditto
it contains many similarities to Mew

Both weigh 8.8 lbs
Both are Pink coloured with there shiny version coloured blue
Both learn virtually every move in the game, Ditto only for so long of course
Both learn Transform
Many Ditto are found in the Cinnabar Mansion, where the Mew/Mewtwo experiments took place

Theory 2:

You Killed Garys/Blues raticate:

In Pokemon Red/Blue you meet your rival in Lavender town
he asks whether of not you know what its like to have one of your pokemon die.
At this point he no longer has the raticate he had in previous battles.
Your last battle was on the S.S.Anne
This is the reason he's in Lavender Town

Theres a long story after this that isn't entirely needed

Theory 2

Gengar is Clefables Shadow:

Just look at them, they similar hands, ears, feet and body shape
Gengers species is known as the Shadow Pokemon
The name Gengar originated from Doppleganger, the ghostly double of a person

there are much more
ill post more later

or you guys can post your own

S.E. Zero
07-13-2012, 05:42 PM
The Cubone, baby Kangaskhan, and M' Theory:

http://assets.cantbeunseen.com/hashed_silo_content/silo_content/11612/resized/1255824562786.jpg?1267116150

When a mother Kangaskhan dies, it leaves its Kangaskhan cub on its own. The Kangaskhan cub uses the skull and a bone from its mother to use as protection and becomes a Cubone. Then through malnutrition or adapting to a different lifestyle, the Cubone evolves into a Marowak. Female Marowak's later evolve into Kangaskhans, and the cycle starts all over.

This is self evident, as Cubone appears rather similar to the baby Kangaskhan that rides around in it's mother's pouch. Also, 'Bonemerang' (Cubone's signature move) refers to boomerang just as 'Kangaskhan' refers to Kangaroo. Kangaroo and boomerangs are both natively Australian themes.

Before Pokemon Red/Blue released, the developers decided that Kangaskhan needed to be separated from the previous two stages to become its own standalone Pokemon. The reason for this is that, being a kids game, it wouldn't do to allow small children to learn that a Cubone is actually an orphaned baby Kangaskhan wearing it's dead mother's skull on it's head and slinging it's bones around like clubs and boomerangs.

However, the team didn't have time to delete the code at the last minute. Instead of deleting the code, they simply wrote a new non-evolving Marowak and moved the old one to an empty slot... with no number. This catchable Pokemon is M', Missingno's sister.
M' is actually a scrapped prototype of Marowak. This theory can be confirmed if you catch a M' and level it up, it evolves into a Kangaskhan.

akbar
07-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Wow, there really is a thread for everything now. :p

CGBigMan
07-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Wow, there really is a thread for everything now. :p
i like conspiracy theories and pokemon
and thought why not lol

akbar
07-13-2012, 06:00 PM
i like conspiracy theories and pokemon
and thought why not lol
I just didn't think stuff like that existed...lol but after searching google, this is my favourite.

Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres

akbar
07-13-2012, 06:03 PM
I just didn't think stuff like that existed...lol but after searching google, this is my favourite.

Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres

I know realise that it ain't a myth or anything but I find it very amusing lol

CGBigMan
07-13-2012, 06:09 PM
I know realise that it ain't a myth or anything but I find it very amusing lol
still interesting enough lol

Pumpkinhead
07-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Mutant Future

January 22, 2027: Dr. Hagiru Sato and his team of scientists from Japan, America, Canada, and Britain begin work on a matter-energy transference machine.
February 11th, 2033: First machine is tested successfully after over a hundred failed tests. Controversy over the destructive nature of the technology ignites.

July 18th, 2033: A catastrophic incident with an energy-matter machine destroys the city of Hiroshima, in devastation not seen since the atomic bombs were dropped nearly 90 years prior. Japanese government officials move to ban work on this technology, though Western powers urge them to allow it, despite the mishap.

April 22, 2035: First sighting of infected idividuals. Most are animals, some humans are also shown to be susceptible to infection. Most seen around the ruins of Hiroshima, which had not been rebuilt.

May 13th, 2035: Northern Japan is split off from its southern half as a nation-wide quarantine is enacted. Anarchy soon spreads through the infected regions. 15% of humans exposed to the disease are immune and show no side effects. 84.9% are affected fatally by the disease, which causes cancerous growths. 0.1% of those exposed are shown to successfully mutate. The "virus" is found to be a spreadable corruption of genetic material, which causes rapid mutations in infected individuals. All large animal life is soon infected.

January 1, 2040: 98% of all animals in Japan are wiped out; ecosystems ruled entirely by infected individuals.

May 8th, 2048: Japanese Defense Force engages infected individuals to preserve quarantine. Co-ordinated attacks by infected humans and animals are seen. High levels of intelligence confirmed.

May 10th: They fail, and the nation of Japan ceases to exist.

October 13: The United States Carrier George W. Bush is attacked and sunk by an unknown force. Later revealed to be a co-ordinated assault by the infected. Use of atomic weapons to destroy all life on Japan considered, but denied.

February 12, 2052: Remaining inhabitants of Japan have appeared, by outward observers, to have begun adopting the infected into their religions. Part of this religion is a total-weapons ban, and the banning of violence against infected individuals. This is surprisingly effective at ceasing conflict with infected individuals.

April 2, 2055: Infected seen to have spread to North America. Military preparedness results in a far more contained infection. Hundreds of thousands in the United States, Canada, and Mexico die.

March 11, 2061: The United States Army begins experimenting with the combat prowess of infected animals, who are shown to have a friendly connection to humans who treat them well, much like dogs. Initial tests exceed expectations. Later that same year, China, Russia, Vietnam, and N. Korea react by signing the Kommu Pact, ensuring protection against the now utterly overpowered West.

July 2, 2063: The Kommu alliance declares war on the United States. Infected used to great effect.

November 9, 2066: The war ends. Communist states are dissolved, China and Russia (and all of Asia) are now under the jurisdiction of the NATO.

December 25th, 2072: The now divided regions that were once Japan begin to open up to the outside world. Mostly through scientific trade-off.

February 1, 2081: Japanese scientists sneak into heavily infected Brazil. They recover the DNA of one of the individuals believed to be one of the first infected.
Beliefs are that the infected are actually the next phase in evolution, and to find one of the originals would better help their understanding. There are many tried and failed cloning attempts, before a final experiment is successful. The result of this experiment, capable of self-induced energy-matter transference, is responsible for the death of dozens before escaping.

May 22, 2081: Ash Ketchum turns 10 years old, and sets out on a quest to capture some of the strongest mutant animals known to man.

S.E. Zero
07-13-2012, 08:06 PM
http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/adoptions/poliwa37.gif http://poliwager.net/Poliwag_files/Poliwhirldreamart.png

^ The Swirl changes direction when it evolves. WHY??!!! I don't know. Conspiracy!!!!! :p

CGBigMan
07-13-2012, 08:51 PM
not sure how related this is to Pumpkins post

but in the Red/Blue games
notice that when your walking about for th most part you only find kids, old men and girls
wonder why
well Lt.Surge speaks of a war that he survived through thanks to pokemon
both you and rival dont have a father, he also doesnt have a mother
the war Surge speaks of killed a generation
your generation is at peace after the war

SESAfro
07-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Lavender Town. That creepy little town with the dead Pokemon. Every wondered why the town is one of the most know? Well, when Pokemon Red & Green was originally released in Japan, around halfway through the game, something would happen to the little boys and girls playing the game. They started displaying weird behaviors. Some became sick and other committed suicide. Why you ask? Their under developed ears picked up a frequency that caused irrational behavior.

Too much? Here's a light hearted one.
http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/pokmon-can-climb-sheer-cliff-faces-still-cant-climb-a-ledge.jpg

The Brown One
07-13-2012, 09:47 PM
The old Lavender Town theory still creeps me the f*ck out. Not listening to that music again.
The Kangaskhan theory is also a really sad story.
I have one: The Giratina theory: As Arceus is thought to be the God of Pokemon, Giratina is thought to be the Devil of Pokemon. In it's Origin Form, it resembles a serpent - In the Bible, Satan took the form of a serpent. It was said to be "banished" to the Distortion world - like Satan was banished to Hell.
When in Origin Form, Giratina has 6 wings, 6 rib bones, and 6 spikes.
When in Altered Form, Giratina has 6 rib bones, 6 spikes, and 6 legs.
The number of the Devil is 666.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101029170315/pokemon/images/b/bf/Giratina_formas.jpg

CGBigMan
07-13-2012, 09:59 PM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/9c/Generation_I_prototype_English_names.jpg

those are many 1st gen prototype name in the beta versions of the game

HolyJose2391
07-13-2012, 10:29 PM
In GSC At top of the mountain it's either Red has become too powerful that he sets himself in isolation or that he is actually dead and before he moves on he needs to battle the next strongest trainer

ObscureRessurection
07-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Loving these Theories. I was always a massive fan of Pokemon.

S.E. Zero
07-13-2012, 11:18 PM
http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/pokmon-voltorb-theory.png

Voltorb is really a Pokeball possessed by Haunter. Have you ever noticed Haunter's eyes and Voltorb's eyes are the same? The theory is that Haunter possessed a Pokeball, but couldn't escape (Which is why the button is gone from the Pokeball when it's a "Voltorb" ). It constantly explodes because it's frustrated because it can't get out.

VanHooliganX
07-13-2012, 11:49 PM
Loving these Theories. I was always a massive fan of Pokemon.

I'll second this actually :)

Pokemon Yellow and Red were my life at 9 years old.

Weird theories XD

Heres a few philosoraptor based 1s I've seen:

http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/pokmon-id-choose-the-second-option.jpg

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Philosoraptor+on+Pokemon..+100+oc_660873_3259146.j pg

The Brown One
07-13-2012, 11:54 PM
There was one about how Red (assumed to be Ashes brother in the first game) is the greatest pokemon trainer of all time, and that his brother Ash had a learning disability. Red is a few years older than Ash. Red beat the whole of Team Rocket, whilst Ash has to deal with the same two members over and over again )Jesse and James). Red beat the Pokemon League and became the Pokemon Master, whilst Ash couldn't even beat one. It was thought that Red, after becoming the Pokemon Master, sent his well trained Pikachu to Pallet Town, where it was given to Ash, hence why Pikachu is so overpowered, despite not having any training from Ash. Brock and Misty (who are Gym leaders) had a duty to be the gym leaders of their towns, but left their post and decided to travel with Ash through his journey at the request of Red. They did this to protect him when he ran into trouble - why would they otherwise leave their jobs to help out a kid?
So it's thought that Red paved the way for Ash to become a great pokemon trainer, and without him and the help of others, Ash wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

CGBigMan
07-14-2012, 12:10 AM
There was one about how Red (assumed to be Ashes brother in the first game) is the greatest pokemon trainer of all time, and that his brother Ash had a learning disability. Red is a few years older than Ash. Red beat the whole of Team Rocket, whilst Ash has to deal with the same two members over and over again )Jesse and James). Red beat the Pokemon League and became the Pokemon Master, whilst Ash couldn't even beat one. It was thought that Red, after becoming the Pokemon Master, sent his well trained Pikachu to Pallet Town, where it was given to Ash, hence why Pikachu is so overpowered, despite not having any training from Ash. Brock and Misty (who are Gym leaders) had a duty to be the gym leaders of their towns, but left their post and decided to travel with Ash through his journey at the request of Red. They did this to protect him when he ran into trouble - why would they otherwise leave their jobs to help out a kid?
So it's thought that Red paved the way for Ash to become a great pokemon trainer, and without him and the help of others, Ash wouldn't have gotten anywhere.
i think that was proving red and ash' differences since in theory your ment to think there the same person

CGBigMan
07-14-2012, 12:11 AM
I'll second this actually :)

Pokemon Yellow and Red were my life at 9 years old.

Weird theories XD

Heres a few philosoraptor based 1s I've seen:

http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/pokmon-id-choose-the-second-option.jpg

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Philosoraptor+on+Pokemon..+100+oc_660873_3259146.j pg
i believe mew was put into the game last, thus after mewtwo

SESAfro
07-14-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm pretty sure Brock is Asian since he only appears to be dark in the anime and the first manga (Pokemon Adventures).

Some more evolution theories!

-Metapod was intended to evolve into Venomoth and Venonat was intended to evolve into Butterfree. Why? Look at the body structure of Venonat and Buttrfree. The eyes are identical, they both have the same hands and feet and the same mouth. Caterpiw and Venomoth's body structure is the same. Small limbs with a larger body.

-Tangela was originally intended to evolve into Jynx. Tangela had tangled hair that resembled dreads. Upon evolving it gains luscious, maintained hair so that you can actually see its body.

Other crap:
-Team Rocket is the incarnation of Nazis
http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/houen/ag013/rocket_j.jpg

CGBigMan
07-14-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm pretty sure Brock is Asian since he only appears to be dark in the anime and the first manga (Pokemon Adventures).

Some more evolution theories!

-Metapod was intended to evolve into Venomoth and Venonat was intended to evolve into Butterfree. Why? Look at the body structure of Venonat and Buttrfree. The eyes are identical, they both have the same hands and feet and the same mouth. Caterpiw and Venomoth's body structure is the same. Small limbs with a larger body.

-Tangela was originally intended to evolve into Jynx. Tangela had tangled hair that resembled dreads. Upon evolving it gains luscious, maintained hair so that you can actually see its body.

Other crap:
-Team Rocket is the incarnation of Nazis
http://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/houen/ag013/rocket_j.jpg
i believe they changed that in the english dub

SESAfro
07-14-2012, 11:23 AM
i believe they changed that in the english dub
Yeah, people got upset. So they changed everything but Meowth.

CGBigMan
07-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Yeah, people got upset. So they changed everything but Meowth.
they change quite alot of things for overseas audience
Registeels original game sprite looked like the hitler salute so they changed that aswel
among other things

SESAfro
07-14-2012, 12:14 PM
they change quite alot of things for overseas audience
Registeels original game sprite looked like the hitler salute so they changed that aswel
among other things
Yup and the Koga's Trick (or something close to that) TCG card had a swastika on it. Even though it was the mirrored non-Nazi one.

HolyJose2391
07-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Silver is said to be Giovanni's son and Koga is said to be apart of team rocket

The shadow triad in Pokemon Black and White are said to be the first gym trainers

SESAfro
07-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Silver is said to be Giovanni's son
No, he IS Giovanni's son. It's been confirmed after you meet Silver (with the help of Celebi) yelling at his father for abandoning him and his mom in SoulSilver and HeartGold.

HolyJose2391
07-14-2012, 06:25 PM
No, he IS Giovanni's son. It's been confirmed after you meet Silver (with the help of Celebi) yelling at his father for abandoning him and his mom in SoulSilver and HeartGold.
Ahhhhh dammit I haven't gotten that far yet lol

SESAfro
07-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Ahhhhh dammit I haven't gotten that far yet lol
Whoops. SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

-It is also speculated that Prrofessor Oak is behind all of the evil organizations in the main games. Put them together and you have GRAMPZ, which is what Blue/Gary calls Oak.

HolyJose2391
07-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Whoops. SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

-It is also speculated that Prrofessor Oak is behind all of the evil organizations in the main games. Put them together and you have GRAMPZ, which is what Blue/Gary calls Oak.
Yeah I read that last night. That one is interesting. And you're lucky I don't mind being spoiled lol

S.E. Zero
07-15-2012, 02:09 AM

Maybe not.....I found this here: http://pkmn-theories.tumblr.com/

Giovanni isn’t actually Silver’s father.

In the manga, at least, because Silver’s blood type is AB and Giovanni’s is O. This is an impossible combination.

However, Giovanni doesn’t know this. See, the mother didn’t want Giovanni to know that she cheated on him (or whatever may be), so when Giovanni got a paternity test (as any decent Rocket boss would do) she paid off the doctors to say that, yes, he is the father.

He didn’t question it, and so Silver was raised as his son. You know, until other things happened to the kid.

S.E. Zero
07-15-2012, 02:34 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlQkRRVlXKD-cN2zeeHX4Qd3rDalRuzB_YONVCWGIH-WYj2heJ

There is the story of the Leviathan (a sea monster), Behemoth (a land beast), and Ziz (a griffin) from story in a religious book vs Kyogre, Groudon, and Raquaza. The first three in story battled it out at the end of the world. Kyogre and Groudon duke it out and almost kill everybody until they're stopped by Raquaza. Very, very similar stories.

The Brown One
07-15-2012, 03:09 AM
What was behind Mew being under the truck in Pokemon Red?

HolyJose2391
07-15-2012, 06:41 AM
It was a glitch in the game that when found you could go in and battle and capture Mew

Robareid
07-15-2012, 07:20 AM
I <3 this thread

SESAfro
07-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Maybe not.....I found this here: http://pkmn-theories.tumblr.com/

Giovanni isn’t actually Silver’s father.

In the manga, at least, because Silver’s blood type is AB and Giovanni’s is O. This is an impossible combination.

However, Giovanni doesn’t know this. See, the mother didn’t want Giovanni to know that she cheated on him (or whatever may be), so when Giovanni got a paternity test (as any decent Rocket boss would do) she paid off the doctors to say that, yes, he is the father.

He didn’t question it, and so Silver was raised as his son. You know, until other things happened to the kid.
Yeah, in the manga. A lot of things changed from games, anime and manga. I usually deprecate them since the stories are so different. Like Janine (Koga's daughter) is only mentioned in the anime but in the game and manga she's a Gym Leader. Some people don't even exist outside of the medias. So in turn, he is and isn't the father. Now that's kind of weird.

CGBigMan
07-15-2012, 09:02 AM
It was a glitch in the game that when found you could go in and battle and capture Mew

i think the truck was a rumour but there was glitch where you could battle mew
the rumour was that if you moved the truck it happened but there was no way to move the truck

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Pretty cool thread. :)

Loved Pokemon as a kid..
but when it started changing and bringing in new people and Pokemon that's when I fell out of love with it.

S.E. Zero
07-17-2012, 12:01 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/221/4/0/Gardevoir_EXE_by_archus7.jpg http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/f/f5/Alakazam.png

Soul Switch Theory

Gardevoir and Alakazam really did a mess. Why?
Gardevoir on the ages past is Alakazam and Alakazam in the past were gardevoir. The first gardevoir and alakazam used psycho-cut on each other and they switched their souls out.

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2012, 01:10 PM
J'adore this thread!
I'll have to fish around and find my favorite!

Rehmix
07-19-2012, 05:58 PM
apparently Clefairy was originally going to be Ash's starting Pokemon rather than Pikachu

Rehmix
07-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh and apparently in Red and Blue, Oak was intended to be a trainer. He would have used a Tauros, Exeggutor, Arcanine, Gyarados, and the third start which neither you nor your rival picked.

Rehmix
07-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Lavender Town. That creepy little town with the dead Pokemon. Every wondered why the town is one of the most know? Well, when Pokemon Red & Green was originally released in Japan, around halfway through the game, something would happen to the little boys and girls playing the game. They started displaying weird behaviors. Some became sick and other committed suicide. Why you ask? Their under developed ears picked up a frequency that caused irrational behavior.

http://pastebin.com/f71e6728f
Here is the real deal thing behind the suicides, it is long and really weird but worth the read

Seems to be heavily fabricated and made up but judge for yourself, seems to crazy to be true, but thus is life.

SESAfro
07-19-2012, 06:57 PM
apparently Clefairy was originally going to be Ash's starting Pokemon rather than Pikachu
Corrected, Clefairy was going to be the mascot but Pikachu kicked him to the curb.

CGBigMan
07-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Oh and apparently in Red and Blue, Oak was intended to be a trainer. He would have used a Tauros, Exeggutor, Arcanine, Gyarados, and the third start which neither you nor your rival picked.
you could even battle him by using hacks

SESAfro
07-19-2012, 07:19 PM
http://pastebin.com/f71e6728f
Here is the real deal thing behind the suicides, it is long and really weird but worth the read

Seems to be heavily fabricated and made up but judge for yourself, seems to crazy to be true, but thus is life.
Holy hell that was creepy, like an awesome short story.

SouthernBlood
07-20-2012, 11:04 AM
What about that story from way back in red blue and yellow,I think it was called Celadon,,,Where you went on the cruise ship...And well supposedly you could have a Lapras I believe with Swim and go past the boat and swim off to the side some and find Mew? Dont know if its been discussed yet.

Tommy Thunder
07-20-2012, 11:12 AM
What about that story from way back in red blue and yellow,I think it was called Celadon,,,Where you went on the cruise ship...And well supposedly you could have a Lapras I believe with Swim and go past the boat and swim off to the side some and find Mew? Dont know if its been discussed yet.

Ahh, Vermillion city?
Can you really do that?

SESAfro
07-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Ahh, Vermillion city?
Can you really do that?
I've heard that growing up but it doesn't work. At all. IT WAS ALL A LIE!

Tommy Thunder
07-20-2012, 11:30 AM
i've heard that growing up but it doesn't work. At all. It was all a lie!

booooooooo!!! :(

Mr. Ziggles
07-20-2012, 06:33 PM
This thread is crazy LOL, I used to play Pokemon all the time I even bought a DS just to play it, but I've never even thought about all these theories or any theories for that matter.

Good old nostalgia

The Brown One
07-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Satanism in Pokemon:
http://i39.tinypic.com/msll61.jpg

K2Jelly
07-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Satanism in Pokemon:

My dad thinks that. :p

CGBigMan
07-24-2012, 02:52 PM
http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/pokmon-untitled1.jpg

yup

SESAfro
07-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Satanism in Pokemon:
And I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/pokmon-untitled1.jpg

yup

No words can describe how I feel about that...

Also, some people tend to think that James from Team Rocket is either metrosexual (his well kept hair and eyelashes), gay (overly dramatic, usually holds roses and refusing to marry Jessiebelle (but she was a bitch)) or a tranny (love for crossdressing and the infamous episode where he had breasts...).

CGBigMan
07-24-2012, 03:28 PM
And I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

No words can describe how I feel about that...

Also, some people tend to think that James from Team Rocket is either metrosexual (his well kept hair and eyelashes), gay (overly dramatic, usually holds roses and refusing to marry Jessiebelle (but she was a bitch)) or a tranny (love for crossdressing and the infamous episode where he had breasts...).
i think he's just one of those overly camp people
whom when they marry you think i thought he wouldn't get a girl
sorta like david walliams

SESAfro
07-24-2012, 03:34 PM
i think he's just one of those overly camp people
whom when they marry you think i thought he wouldn't get a girl
sorta like david walliams
Yeah, he is. lol They always give him music that supports that.

Another thing I found. Jessie is only 17. :O

CGBigMan
07-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Struggle is one of 4 moves originating from 1st Gen that has not been seen in anime. (the others being Barrage, Leech Life and Kinesis.

CGBigMan
07-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Since the banned anime episode involving Porygon
Porygon, Porygon-2 and Porygon-Z have never appeared in the anime

Pokemon-Z evolves after its prevo is traded while holding a dubious disk
its sprite looks a bit messed up
in other words Porygon-2 was hacked by the disk into evolving

Pumpkinhead
07-24-2012, 08:37 PM
This thread made me nostalgic, I think I'm going to play pokemon again LOL

CGBigMan
07-28-2012, 04:35 PM
In pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green
if you hack either Mew or Deoxys into the game
as an anti cheat device, neither would listen to you when in battle like some pokemon who are traded do but this happened every time you attack

Mr Punk
07-29-2012, 04:51 PM
I saw this on the internet and got a good laugh because I used to play Pokemon a lot and had never knew about Ekans and Arbok being spelled backwards.

Shaz11
07-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I saw this on the internet and got a good laugh because I used to play Pokemon a lot and had never knew about Ekans and Arbok being spelled backwards.

I remember when my mate told me this, couldn't stop laughing, LOL.

CricketTragic
07-30-2012, 09:00 AM
In pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green
if you hack either Mew or Deoxys into the game
as an anti cheat device, neither would listen to you when in battle like some pokemon who are traded do but this happened every time you attack

I never heard of deoxys

CricketTragic
07-30-2012, 09:04 AM
The Cubone, baby Kangaskhan, and M' Theory:

http://assets.cantbeunseen.com/hashed_silo_content/silo_content/11612/resized/1255824562786.jpg?1267116150

When a mother Kangaskhan dies, it leaves its Kangaskhan cub on its own. The Kangaskhan cub uses the skull and a bone from its mother to use as protection and becomes a Cubone. Then through malnutrition or adapting to a different lifestyle, the Cubone evolves into a Marowak. Female Marowak's later evolve into Kangaskhans, and the cycle starts all over.

This is self evident, as Cubone appears rather similar to the baby Kangaskhan that rides around in it's mother's pouch. Also, 'Bonemerang' (Cubone's signature move) refers to boomerang just as 'Kangaskhan' refers to Kangaroo. Kangaroo and boomerangs are both natively Australian themes.

Before Pokemon Red/Blue released, the developers decided that Kangaskhan needed to be separated from the previous two stages to become its own standalone Pokemon. The reason for this is that, being a kids game, it wouldn't do to allow small children to learn that a Cubone is actually an orphaned baby Kangaskhan wearing it's dead mother's skull on it's head and slinging it's bones around like clubs and boomerangs.

However, the team didn't have time to delete the code at the last minute. Instead of deleting the code, they simply wrote a new non-evolving Marowak and moved the old one to an empty slot... with no number. This catchable Pokemon is M', Missingno's sister.
M' is actually a scrapped prototype of Marowak. This theory can be confirmed if you catch a M' and level it up, it evolves into a Kangaskhan.

I caught missingno but never seen M

CGBigMan
07-30-2012, 09:05 AM
I never heard of deoxys
i believe its a gen 4 legendery
has 4 different forms

CricketTragic
07-30-2012, 09:17 AM

How do you get under the truck

CGBigMan
07-30-2012, 09:55 AM
How do you get under the truck
hacking
or glitching i think

CricketTragic
07-30-2012, 10:24 AM
hacking
or glitching i think

ok gees i found some very interesting things here

SESAfro
07-30-2012, 10:38 AM
i believe its a gen 4 legendery
has 4 different forms
Gen 3 actually.

CGBigMan
07-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Gen 3 actually.
knew i wouldnt get it off the top of my head

Pumpkinhead
07-31-2012, 10:27 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLLFYmQWx256OFpRiZ3WR8pjrJa8I3R TMJq5Zyjzg_0KZQixXhjw

CGBigMan
08-26-2012, 07:48 PM
The fact that Pokemon can breed with each other technically makes all Poke-on-Poke porn ever made canon. Sad, but true

SESAfro
08-26-2012, 08:17 PM
The fact that Pokemon can breed with each other technically makes all Poke-on-Poke porn ever made canon. Sad, but true

Not ALL Pokemon can't breed. They have to be with a Pokemon in the same egg group (most Pokemon are in 2 egg groups, some) or with a Ditto. Legendaries can't breed. EVER.

Also, the most hilarious breeding pair.
http://e621.net/data/sample/d5/cd/d5cd29cd5071f17339199862a78f3663.jpg?1339013516

RatedRorayJames
08-26-2012, 08:23 PM
How long did it take Team Rocket to practice their dance/song?

How is Meowth not brain damaged with that coin jabbed into his head?

Find out on the next episode of pokemon version 145151.3!

"DO DUH DO!! POKEMON!!"

..Ending Credits..

AWrestlingGod
08-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Red died some time after the events of Red and Blue. The reason he appears in the most high (apparently) peak of Kanto-Johto is because he wants to cross over to the heavens, but his spirit doesn't want to depart Earth yet because he has to battle the main character in G/S/C in order to feel complete. He feeds on the spirits/souls of lost persons and challangers and will part when, again, the main character beats him. That's the reason of why he doesn't talk.

CGBigMan
08-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Red died some time after the events of Red and Blue. The reason he appears in the most high (apparently) peak of Kanto-Johto is because he wants to cross over to the heavens, but his spirit doesn't want to depart Earth yet because he has to battle the main character in G/S/C in order to feel complete. He feeds on the spirits/souls of lost persons and challangers and will part when, again, the main character beats him. That's the reason of why he doesn't talk.

unfortunatly with the addition of the world torunament in black and white 2 this theory is bust
you can battle every gym leader and champion along with red

Vegas
08-27-2012, 07:28 PM
came across this earlier this morning and thought it was a good read. If i was real I wanna play http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack

RatedRorayJames
08-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Anyone ever seen Pokemon but with real animals on youtube? HILARIOUS STUFF

Krysys
08-27-2012, 07:32 PM
came across this earlier this morning and thought it was a good read. If i was real I wanna play http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743831/super-creepy-pokemon-hack

One of the creepiest things I have ever read... MUST PLAY!!

RatedRorayJames
08-27-2012, 07:35 PM
One of the creepiest things I have ever read... MUST PLAY!!

Nice Pic bro!! October 2nd and September 14th <3

Black Mass Reverend
08-28-2012, 03:30 AM
http://9gag.com/gag/5184560

Thought some of you might like this.

CGBigMan
10-19-2012, 05:58 PM
In red/blue lickitung couldn't learn the move lick

10-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Psyduck is gold, but Golduck has psychic powers.

10-19-2012, 06:06 PM
omfg guys Ekans is snake backwards :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbv5e8zQyA1r6g8u5.png

Steve Austin
10-19-2012, 06:08 PM
This is the (2nd) best thread on here!

Love it! :p

10-19-2012, 06:13 PM
what about the MissingNo pokemon? and the unlimited items in the 6th slot. That glitch actually worked for me :D unlimited Master Balls!

10-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Do they ever explain why the player has no father?

Steve Austin
10-19-2012, 06:14 PM
what about the MissingNo pokemon? and the unlimited items in the 6th slot. That glitch actually worked for me :D unlimited Master Balls!

It's the only way I could catch the 3 birds! :p

10-19-2012, 06:17 PM
It's the only way I could catch the 3 birds! :p

that's the only way I could catch Chansey LOL

10-19-2012, 06:19 PM
anyone remember the Old Chateau in PK Diamond with the ghost girl?

10-19-2012, 06:25 PM
how come the Lavender Town music only affected (effected??) those in Japan?

Steve Austin
10-19-2012, 06:28 PM
how come the Lavender Town music only affected (effected??) those in Japan?

That's something I'd like to know!

Maybe it was different or Japanese kids are crazy! :p

CGBigMan
10-19-2012, 06:36 PM
if your referring to the creepy story
its exactly that, a story, theres loadsa crazy theories about it but nothing has been proven

Torphy
10-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Cool thread, used to play when i was much younger. Never played passed Gen 2 though, all the new pokemon looked crap =\

Steve Austin
10-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Gold, Silver Crystal is a far as I went.

The Pokemon from red,blue and Yellow won't be beaten, I still play them. :)

CGBigMan
01-15-2014, 04:43 AM
Random Thread Revival
Main because i found a new theory

Genesect/Kabutops

It is thought that the Gen 5 pokemon Genesect could be a modified version of the Gen 1 fossil poke Kabutops

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/46/649Genesect.png/250px-649Genesect.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/29/141Kabutops.png/250px-141Kabutops.png

What supports this?
Well in Genesects pokedex entry it states that the original poke was 300 million years old and feared as the strongest of hunters while Team Plasma then altered it adding the cannon on its back and likely the metal feutures that make it part Steel type

Kabutos (the pre evolved Kabutops) also states that its 300 million years old, and Kabutops looks fairly likely to be a strong hunter in its own right, its possible that Team Plasmas experiements could have completely altered its type when they did it, if they did.

Rehmix
01-15-2014, 10:45 AM
Sweet Revival!

Her we go:

Wobbuffet's Body is a Decoy!

If you take a look at Wobbeffet, you will notice a black tail, one adorned with what looks like eyes! Many theories state that Wobbuffet's blue body is actually a decoy for the true body, the tail. Many Pokedex entries state that Wobbuffetwil protect it's tail at all cost, making many believe that the tail is more important than just any normal appendage. Wobbuffet's eye's never move or change and it's tail is always peaking out from behind it, leading many to believe the brains of the Wobbuffet operation are it the tail!

bcfccalum
01-16-2014, 05:00 AM
Cool thread, used to play when i was much younger. Never played passed Gen 2 though, all the new pokemon looked crap =\

The last one i completed was Crystal, however i did have Ruby too but i only made it through about half way. It all got too much then. How many Pokemon are there nowadays?

But yeah cool thread, i've only just found this and had run reading back through it all

mr.onemanband
02-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Question i want to play the pokemon hack games on my phone will it cause my pgone to slow down?

CGBigMan
02-15-2014, 11:03 AM
Question i want to play the pokemon hack games on my phone will it cause my pgone to slow down?
I would assume it likely will, but ive never played them on my phone
all id say is give it a go and see what happens, if its to bad just delete it