Winner: Z True Long Island Stories

Shock of the Year:
2nd Place: Tyson Kidd Qualifies for MITB
Winner: Brock Lesnar Returns

so there you have it the results from 1 week ago
Thanks for voting!.

Dameduse823
07-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Is Z true story a wwe youtube show since he made it before they even started that?

XxJPPRxX
07-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Is Z true story a wwe youtube show since he made it before they even started that?

Yeah it was originally zacks show but when wwe got very high on youtube series stuff they moved his show over to their website but it hasnt been as good since then.

The Brown One
07-13-2012, 01:12 AM
Surprising to see that AJ has made such a big impact on wrestling and fans.

Kenny Kaos
07-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Booker T? Really? I mean, FFS, SERIOUSLY?

"Oh my goodness, shucky ducky quack quack. My man D Bry just kick Zig Zag in da head, cos thats what you is gotta do, is you gotta stay on top of your man and hurt him and thats why D Bry is taking care of business, with the greatest of ease!"

All he does is state the fucking obvious all the DAMN TIME! Sorry, he drives me nuts, he is nearly as bad as the King!

And how in the blue hell is Brock Lesnar showing up biggest shock of the year? It was all over the dirt sheets days before, and on the night he showed up, seconds before he came through the curtain there was a huge "WE WANT LESNAR!" chant. Seriously, some of you guys confuse the hell out of me

K2Jelly
07-13-2012, 12:35 PM

"Oh my goodness, shucky ducky quack quack. My man D Bry just kick Zig Zag in da head, cos thats what you is gotta do, is you gotta stay on top of your man and hurt him and thats why D Bry is taking care of business, with the greatest of ease!"

All he does is state the fucking obvious all the DAMN TIME! Sorry, he drives me nuts, he is nearly as bad as the King

That's kinda what a commentator needs to do, right?

Kenny Kaos
07-13-2012, 12:54 PM
That's kinda what a commentator needs to do, right?

There is stating the obvious and then there is Booker T. He brings it to a whole new level. Say Bryan is doing several kicks on Ziggler, he will probably say something along the lines of:

"My boy D Bry, putting the boots on Zig Zag. He's kicking him to wear him down, so later he can try and go for the win!" - Really Booker? NO SHIT?!?!

K2Jelly
07-13-2012, 01:05 PM
There is stating the obvious and then there is Booker T. He brings it to a whole new level. Say Bryan is doing several kicks on Ziggler, he will probably say something along the lines of:

"My boy D Bry, putting the boots on Zig Zag. He's kicking him to wear him down, so later he can try and go for the win!" - Really Booker? NO SHIT?!?!

I see what you mean but I don't really see it from Booker T all that much. Maybe he drags it on for too long instead of getting to the point but I like the fact that he's bringing a whole new dynamic to commentating instead of the humdrum we've been getting recently.

Iron Ape
07-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Booker T reminds me of the guy in the movie theater who unintelligibly shouts inane shit at the screen during horror movies.

Kenny Kaos
07-13-2012, 01:17 PM
booker t reminds me of the guy in the movie theater who unintelligibly shouts inane shit at the screen during horror movies.

yes! Yes! Yes!

Kenny Kaos
07-13-2012, 01:18 PM
I see what you mean but I don't really see it from Booker T all that much. Maybe he drags it on for too long instead of getting to the point but I like the fact that he's bringing a whole new dynamic to commentating instead of the humdrum we've been getting recently.

William Regal mark or not (I am, sue me!) he calls the match, calls the holds, is intelligent and far more knowledgeable than Booker T

K2Jelly
07-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Booker T reminds me of the guy in the movie theater who unintelligibly shouts inane shit at the screen during horror movies.

And that's what makes it entertaining. ;)

Iron Ape
07-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Tag Team of the year:
2nd Place: Prime Time Players
Winner: Epico & Primo
Haha. Wow. You know it's slim-pickings when 4th rate Cryme Tyme are runners-up for Tag Team of the year.

*shakes head*

Kenny Kaos
07-13-2012, 01:28 PM
I like PTP's. I think given more TV time they could be really over as believable heels...well, not OVER but you get me haha

Iron Ape
07-13-2012, 01:36 PM
I like PTP's. I think given more TV time they could be really over as believable heels...well, not OVER but you get me haha
Titus O'Neil doesn't belong anywhere near a wrestling ring. Dude's in-ring stuff is excruciating. Instead of seeing him off to FCW, they'd be better off arranging an interview for him at the KFC.

Kenny Kaos
07-13-2012, 02:16 PM
The guys a little green, no doubt, but give him time. At least PTP actually look like a tag team, unlike the current tag team champs!

Cabers
07-13-2012, 02:19 PM
NXT lost to raw seriously good lord!!! Look at NXT from this week and then look at RAW i watched NXT sober and thought it was brillaint i was drunk (RAW is on at 2AM here!!) and i turned it off not even drunk could i watch it!

Dillon
07-13-2012, 03:21 PM

All he does is state the fucking obvious all the DAMN TIME! Sorry, he drives me nuts, he is nearly as bad as the King!

And how in the blue hell is Brock Lesnar showing up biggest shock of the year? It was all over the dirt sheets days before, and on the night he showed up, seconds before he came through the curtain there was a huge "WE WANT LESNAR!" chant. Seriously, some of you guys confuse the hell out of me

I can not agree more! Fans chanting in that manor is the thing that gets on my nerves most about the crowds. They seem to be quiet when it matters, and vocal to spoil 'surprises'. Anyone remember the Summerslam when MVP and Matt Hardy had a segment in which there was a beer drinking competition? The fans were chanting 'We want Austin' as soon as Hardys' music hit, burying both MVP and Hardys' mic work completely. Really grinds my gears if you can't tell.

In an attempt to be a bit more balanced towards the crowds, I've never been in one due to location, so I can't really tell any of them what to, and what not to do.

K2Jelly
07-13-2012, 03:26 PM

I didn't read the dirt sheet surrounding his return because I wanted to be surprised.