PDA

View Full Version : Heels in Tna

Sniffsquad
07-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Ok is it just me but Tna is babyface heavy, I'm talking main eventers.
Face
Austin Aries
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
RVD
Samoa Joe
Aj Styles
The Pope?
Sting
James Storm

Heels
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Daniels
And then Kaz maybe

Am I the only 1 who noticed that, ps I like heel Jeff hardy more then face

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 12:38 AM
No Jeff Hardy would better, or at least no Jeff Hardy on the mic. Crimson is heel when they decide to use him. Magnus and Joe are kind of borderline. Anderson tends to fall into the borderline as well. I think that AA, Hardy, Styles, Sting and Storm are the only ones that play face the whole time. Oh and Zemo is heel too. You have to count him as main eventer if he has a strap, who cares if it's X Division. Gunner is out there and will always be heel. There are a few more than you think. I think TNA has more "Stone Colds" than straight up faces though.

Amerinaine
07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
No Jeff Hardy would better, or at least no Jeff Hardy on the mic. Crimson is heel when they decide to use him. Magnus and Joe are kind of borderline. Anderson tends to fall into the borderline as well. I think that AA, Hardy, Styles, Sting and Storm are the only ones that play face the whole time. Oh and Zemo is heel too. You have to count him as main eventer if he has a strap, who cares if it's X Division. Gunner is out there and will always be heel. There are a few more than you think. I think TNA has more "Stone Colds" than straight up faces though.

IE: Austin Aries. He is a face with the Heel tendency not to acknowledge the fans. He also tends to use the Title Belt as a weapon. Heel tendency. Yet, he is still a face.

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 12:52 AM
IE: Austin Aries. He is a face with the Heel tendency not to acknowledge the fans. He also tends to use the Title Belt as a weapon. Heel tendency. Yet, he is still a face.

Correct, I didn't realize I put him in that other group. He's a great heel/face.

The Brown One
07-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Honestly, I don't care whos face and whos heel right now. The product is great! But if they were to turn Joe heel from a tweener, then it wouldn't really affect him, as fans respect him no matter what.

scribbler_jones
07-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Honestly, I don't care whos face and whos heel right now. The product is great! But if they were to turn Joe heel from a tweener, then it wouldn't really affect him, as fans respect him no matter what.

That's cause Joe is a beast :D

Also there's Robbie E and Robbie T as heels. Wouldn't mind seeing Big Rob ditch Little Rob and wreak some havoc on his own again...

The Brown One
07-13-2012, 02:52 AM
That's cause Joe is a beast :D

Also there's Robbie E and Robbie T as heels. Wouldn't mind seeing Big Rob ditch Little Rob and wreak some havoc on his own again...

Lol I want them gone from TNA. It was a mistake hiring Robbie E in the first place. Horrible gimmick and hasn't contributed much to TNA. Rob Terry isn't good either.

Xpacfan
07-13-2012, 05:49 AM
Ok is it just me but Tna is babyface heavy, I'm talking main eventers.
Face
Austin Aries
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
RVD
Samoa Joe
Aj Styles
The Pope?
Sting
James Storm

Heels
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Daniels
And then Kaz maybe

Am I the only 1 who noticed that, ps I like heel Jeff hardy more then face

While you're blindly critizing, be sure to add these guys to the heel list:

Magnus
Zema Ion
Kid Kash
Robbie E
Rob Terry
Douglas Williams
Hernandez
Gail Kim
Madison Rayne...(kind of transitioning to face at the moment)
And whoever the Aces and Eights guys are

Yeah...a tad bit off base there... Maybe the real issue is that there are too many guys in the main event scene

Wrestling Realist
07-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Lol I want them gone from TNA. It was a mistake hiring Robbie E in the first place. Horrible gimmick and hasn't contributed much to TNA. Rob Terry isn't good either.
Robbie E is great worker and has charisma so it would be stupid of TNA to every let go of him, but I will say it is a stupid gimmick if he just repackaged himself he could be bigger star in TNA

Xpacfan
07-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Robbie E is great worker and has charisma so it would be stupid of TNA to every let go of him, but I will say it is a stupid gimmick if he just repackaged himself he could be bigger star in TNA

I totally agree. I think when TNA is ready to push him, we'll see him repackaged and the cheesy "Jersey Shore" gimmick done away with. He certainly does have lots of charisma.

monctonvike
07-13-2012, 06:58 AM
I think when they get around to having the time. I am pretty sure they are teasing Mickie James going heel. Which is a little overdue IMO

Xpacfan
07-13-2012, 07:05 AM
I think when they get around to having the time. I am pretty sure they are teasing Mickie James going heel. Which is a little overdue IMO

Yeah I noticed that as well. It seems like she's growing jealous of the other Knockouts and their endorsements...especially Brooke's.

Sniffsquad
07-13-2012, 10:10 AM
U guys know I meant main event talent only

PSOjedi
07-13-2012, 12:07 PM
And whoever the Aces and Eights guys are
This thursday I recognize 2 of them during their attack on Hogan/Sting
John Morrison
Luke Gallows

Sniffsquad
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
I think everyone recognized Luke gallows but John Morrison really? Was it when they attacked hogan or sting

PSOjedi
07-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Both. Morrison is the blond one I think. :cool:

Xpacfan
07-13-2012, 12:29 PM
This thursday I recognize 2 of them during their attack on Hogan/Sting
John Morrison
Luke Gallows

Morrison? You think so? I hope so :)

I also read that it was speculated that one of them was Chris Masters.

Cabers
07-13-2012, 02:45 PM
I think Jeff should go back to the heel persona he used recently i really liked it!!

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 05:11 PM
I think Jeff should go back to the heel persona he used recently i really liked it!!

But his slow, North Carolina dialect on the mic is atrocious. I cannot stand to listen to him on the mic. It puts me into a coma. Matt is easily the better of the two on the mic.

Trope
07-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Shes probably one of the knockouts that have asked for their release. Although, I would enjoy a heel turn by her. A good heel turn would be Tara and have her feud with her old partner Tessmacher for the belt

Sahu
07-14-2012, 04:30 AM

I agree with it.....Robbie E can also wrestle in the ring...only that his gimmick is too bad to tolerate...just get rid of the gimmick n give him a new gimmick n he can do better than this...