PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for a title change.

akbar
07-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Yes I'm part of the impatient generation that needs to see a title change every couple of months to keep my juices flowing. While CM Punk has been my favourite champion of the last 10 years, I do think it'll be nice to see DB win the belt. Plus both the world champs are Faces so it'll be cool to see a Heel win. And even though I'm not an Alberto Del Rio fan, I wouldn't even mind if he became champion. That's how bad it is for me right now.

Basically what I'm saying is it'll be sweet if Bryan won the WWE championship and if they can't give that, then give me one title change at MITB.

Fluffyman101
07-12-2012, 10:42 PM
All the title holders in wwe are faces

LegendsMadeWrestling
07-12-2012, 11:13 PM
To be honest I would like Cm Punk to hold the title until Summerslam but not to lose it to John Cena, but at least lose it until Summerslam. But I do agree with you a Heel needs to win it this time or maybe have John Cena win the MITB which no one would like to see and then cash it in on Cm Punk when he's already had a match so they can finally turn his boring ass HEEL.

The Brown One
07-12-2012, 11:23 PM
I reckon Punk will retain at MITB. Like Legends said, Cena might win MITB and cash it in for a match with Punk at Summerslam, and turn heel as hes facing Cena. It's not that hard to do either - as they referenced Punk being overshadowed by Lesnar, The Rock and Cena on Raw. Punk could bring that up and turn heel. Plus it would be a good way to end Punks and Cena's feud from last year, which didn't have a good ending.

blink
07-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Daniel bryan is so over it'd be dumb of them to not put the belt on him. And let's say he wins the belt and the worse case scenario of big show winning the brief case happens, they could then run an angle where show keeps trying to cash it in in him but bryan keeps bailing before the match has a chance to begin. It's kind of lame but there are several directions they could take it and it'd help keep the belt off of show where I fear it will eventually wind up. It seems like pushing show to the moon is one of their top priorities for some reason and the actual good workers are falling by the way side.

Ot better yet, show could cash it in that night and win it, then punk and Bryan could go into a triple threat scenario with show. Bryan could win by pinning punk getting him the title back, show could use his rematch clause, Bryan could get dq'd, keep the title and that would leave him and show open to new feuds.

Or even better than that, just put the title on Aj's crazy ass. She makes for good tv

Lenny Lightning
07-13-2012, 12:06 AM
being an roh fan i dont care who wins but everyone on the internet is always changing your minds, right now you want danielson but in a month youll want punk as champ again

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 12:45 AM
AJ makes for terrible tv and I would actually have to complain a lot if they were to pull a dumb move like that. I personally like long title reigns but I miss the days of actually defending on regular television and not just on PPVs. To me, that would make a wrestler holding the strap more credible. If Punk did lose the belt I feel Bryan would be a good one to lose it to. I'd rather Sheamus lose his title and have somebody other than Del Rio get it. I'd just like to have Punk turn heel. The best case scenario would be to have him lose the belt at MITB because AJ screws him and have him give AJ the GTS. That would be a surefire way to turn him heel and get plenty of heat. And it would make way too many guys on here cry.

Haruko Haruhara
07-13-2012, 01:05 AM
AJ makes for terrible tv and I would actually have to complain a lot if they were to pull a dumb move like that. I personally like long title reigns but I miss the days of actually defending on regular television and not just on PPVs. To me, that would make a wrestler holding the strap more credible. If Punk did lose the belt I feel Bryan would be a good one to lose it to. I'd rather Sheamus lose his title and have somebody other than Del Rio get it. I'd just like to have Punk turn heel. The best case scenario would be to have him lose the belt at MITB because AJ screws him and have him give AJ the GTS. That would be a surefire way to turn him heel and get plenty of heat. And it would make way too many guys on here cry.

Someone check this mans head. I think he left his brain somewhere.

The Brown One
07-13-2012, 01:18 AM

Dude are you insane? You're going to get people bitching about Punk hitting a woman, and the fact that it's AJ makes things worse. All it takes for Punk to turn is a promo, which he can do on one of the Raws after MITB. Also disagree with AJ being terrible tv. Shes improved a lot from the innocent little girl that people saw her as, and has made a big impact in the WWE. I'd say shes one of the breakout stars of the year.

Dennis
07-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Someone check this mans head. I think he left his brain somewhere.
she is the best "x" factor the wwe has had for a long time.. I totally agree with you he needs to re watch some of her segments hahah she is hilarious!

blink
07-13-2012, 03:19 AM
AJ has single handedly made the title match damn near unpredictable. We were in for a wrestling clinic anyways, but now it's almost like the story is gonna wind up being more interesting. They need more unpredictability like this!

Rick BoA
07-13-2012, 03:24 AM
I have never cared if punk is the champ or not. As long as Cena isnt the champ I am happy.

Dennis
07-13-2012, 07:36 AM
I have never cared if punk is the champ or not. As long as Cena isnt the champ I am happy.
If the reports are right he will be back in the title picture soon so I wouldn't get your hopes up to high... I think if punk wins it is less likely for it to be a punk cena match at this point than a bryan cena match.. or maybe they make it a triple treat match for summerslam!? I guess you always have the option of having cena win the MITB match and you could just have him take the title from bryan .. maybe give bryan an 18 second title reign... thus setting up punk and bryan with the rights to a rematch at summerslam

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 09:36 AM
So wait, it's okay for a woman to slap guys and push them through tables? If you look at it the way you look at it, abuse is abuse and gender doesn't matter. If you look at it as wrestler and wrestler then this would make Punk the greatest heel with the most heat for some time. And as I've said before, being a person that's had to put up with a petite crazy chick trying to stab him, I'm not a fan of the crazy chick thing she's doing. It's terrible tv and it makes light of something very serious. I could care less if it makes a match unpredictable.

vinnienfg
07-13-2012, 12:03 PM
I think the destination of the title depends on who wins MITB. If Cena wins then Punk will win, If Show wins then Bryan will win only for show to cash in to make Bryan the shortest reigning WWE champ.

PSOjedi
07-13-2012, 12:16 PM
I reckon Punk will retain at MITB. Like Legends said, Cena might win MITB and cash it in for a match with Punk at Summerslam, and turn heel as hes facing Cena. It's not that hard to do either - as they referenced Punk being overshadowed by Lesnar, The Rock and Cena on Raw. Punk could bring that up and turn heel. Plus it would be a good way to end Punks and Cena's feud from last year, which didn't have a good ending.

Great idea. But I would like to Punk to stay face 12/18 months more, as he is doing a real great job. Don't forget there are only 2 faces on RAW : Punk/Cena. Ok there is Bryan who is the only one actually who can replace Punk but I prefer him to stay heel. In fact I don't want changes, all is great now (except Cena and his boring gimmick but he will probably never turn heel so ......)

In fact I think Daniel Bryan will win but Big Show will cash on him just after...

If there is a Cena vs Punk(c) match at Summerslam, I'm already curious to see what will happen post match... :-)

Pumpkinhead
07-13-2012, 12:25 PM
So wait, it's okay for a woman to slap guys and push them through tables? If you look at it the way you look at it, abuse is abuse and gender doesn't matter. If you look at it as wrestler and wrestler then this would make Punk the greatest heel with the most heat for some time. And as I've said before, being a person that's had to put up with a petite crazy chick trying to stab him, I'm not a fan of the crazy chick thing she's doing. It's terrible tv and it makes light of something very serious. I could care less if it makes a match unpredictable.

Great post man abuse shall not be tolerate, but this is company that claims to fight bullying when their show is about two or more guys beating the crap of each other ("Beating the crap or each other", I LOL'ed)

G.G.G.
07-13-2012, 12:37 PM
I would much rather see Punk keep the title. I like D Bry but I miss the long reigns of the WWE and Punk is the longest one in recent memory for me. Cena will eventually get the title, and from there the turnstile of WWE Champs may come back, so Punk holding on to the title for a bit longer would make me happy.

Cabers
07-13-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't see Punk losing this sunday i still think he will have a very lengthy run.

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 05:20 PM
I would much rather see Punk keep the title. I like D Bry but I miss the long reigns of the WWE and Punk is the longest one in recent memory for me. Cena will eventually get the title, and from there the turnstile of WWE Champs may come back, so Punk holding on to the title for a bit longer would make me happy.

I too love a lengthy title reign and I for one have not become bored with Punk as the holder. The thing that I fear is that when he does lose the title, they'll move others into the title picture and Punk will become lost again. Punk easily does the most he can do with his storylines they give him, but it's so easy these days for somebody to become a Miz or even Cena that get moved away from the title picture for long periods of time. It would be a crime to move Punk out of main event status (and I consider him being in the ring as the title holder main event status, screw his match being the last).

The Brown One
07-13-2012, 09:54 PM
I don't see Punk losing this sunday i still think he will have a very lengthy run.

I see him losing to Cena in Cena's hometown of Boston as Summerslam.

steveorton
07-14-2012, 03:18 PM
CM Punk wins or Riot :D

If there is to be a title change I rather it be Sheamus.