07-12-2012, 10:39 PM
it is too early to comment!!!

Fluffyman101
07-12-2012, 10:41 PM
it is too early to comment!!!
Its like 2 months away and they are building for it

BadAndy
07-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Tough call right now. If I had my way, I'd want Pope or Magnus. Hate all you want, I like the two of them. Too many are part of other storylines. I'd say Joe or Angle. On a side note, RVD was horrible tonight. He was so frickin' slow it wasn't even funny. He's moves were so telegraphed.

By the way, I live to hate on Tebow.

Fluffyman101
07-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Tough call right now. If I had my way, I'd want Pope or Magnus. Hate all you want, I like the two of them. Too many are part of other storylines. I'd say Joe or Angle. On a side note, RVD was horrible tonight. He was so frickin' slow it wasn't even funny. He's moves were so telegraphed.

By the way, I live to hate on Tebow.
I wouldnt mine magnus, but pope is a face so it wouldnt make sense. Angle vs Aries would be great. and Joe vs Rvd didnt click for whatever reason and you can hate tebow but u have to respect him. As a man and as a player u cant deny what he did with denver was magic

The Brown One
07-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Angle and Joe better be in it. IMO they put on the best matches in TNA besides Aries.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-12-2012, 11:58 PM
RVD was horrible tonight. He was so frickin' slow it wasn't even funny. He's moves were so telegraphed.

Maybe I am too much of an RVD mark but I enjoyed his match with Joe tonight MUCH more than what he did with Anderson. I think Joe and RVD styles mesh much better. I think they need to let RVD dip into his move set and come out with a "crazy kick out of nowhere"-fest between him and Joe. Give those two a PPV with 20 mins and it'd tear the house down imo. 10 mins (yes the time limit was 15 but they had a lot of storylines to cover to set up into the next PPV) on Impact gave a decent match that lasted longer than any match not involving Cena on the MITB "Go Home" show, even if you think RVD "telegraphed" moves (btw, 10 points for the Tony Schivonne quote. I used to love when he said "He telegraphed that back body drop! I know most announcers use the phrase, but I think Tony used it the most)... But that's just my opinion

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 12:34 AM
I wouldnt mine magnus, but pope is a face so it wouldnt make sense. Angle vs Aries would be great. and Joe vs Rvd didnt click for whatever reason and you can hate tebow but u have to respect him. As a man and as a player u cant deny what he did with denver was magic

You mean how he stalled drives and had the real hero, Matt Prater, kick his 40, 50, or 60 yard field goals to win that string of games? Ok, that was magic.

Thanks Darkside, while I'm not a huge RVD fan I do like his matches usually. He's just looked really sluggish as of late. Could be a combo of pot and arthritis, hehehe.

I have a feeling with the way they completely stuck it to Joe last BFG he'll come back strong this go round. Besides, AA v. Joe is gold. I think they could make AA hold the strap for 2 months and lead up to that. There have been confrontations between the two recently and that would make sense if TNA paid any attention. Fingers crossed.

Cabers
07-13-2012, 02:42 PM
I would love to see Joe win it.