PDA

View Full Version : Deadmans hand, aces and 8's

Fluffyman101
07-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Am I the only one thinking it is a possibility that Garrett Bischoff might be in it(i really hope im wrong). And who would u like to c in the group. Its been reported that tna might bring in Chris Masters for the group

Robstar
07-12-2012, 08:58 PM
And this is what now?

monctonvike
07-12-2012, 09:04 PM
prolly jarrett and some other guys. I think tna might night even know at this point

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Ew. No. It better not be Lil' Bischoff.

I have no idea at all. They showed up with 3-5 more people than last time so who the hell knows. We have to watch the tape again to see.

Robstar
07-12-2012, 09:05 PM
The news page hasn't posted Impact results and I stopped watching about halfway through.

lewism173
07-12-2012, 09:10 PM
not much ideas from it but one had long kinda blonde hair a little bit of black it is from impact I only think gunner, some claming joey ryan if so then why not target tazz? now there 5 so I feel they want to add more now. if they didn't know who it was going to be I feel they should have been smart enough to make them wear sleeves so tats wouldn't ruin it if they changed there mind

latinoheat928
07-12-2012, 09:11 PM
is it just me or does anyone else feel this group is TNAs version of what the nexus started as in WWE?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-12-2012, 09:15 PM
is it just me or does anyone else feel this group is TNAs version of what the nexus started as in WWE?

If it is a bunch of OVW guys, I agree but right now who really knows.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-12-2012, 09:16 PM
The news page hasn't posted Impact results and I stopped watching about halfway through.

You just have to change it back after that AJ storyline is off the air. I turned that shit off too. The second hour was pretty decent. Good wrestling.

thedag
07-12-2012, 09:19 PM
i think the ones back stage werent the ones who attack sting so theres like 8.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-12-2012, 09:23 PM
i think the ones back stage werent the ones who attack sting so theres like 8.

Maybe it is just the whole ROH roster.

SESAfro
07-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Maybe it is just the whole ROH roster.
I see what you did there.

I will say, I'm more into this than most of TNA's stuff. *coughAJandDanielsandDixieandClaireandKazcough*

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-12-2012, 09:39 PM
I see what you did there.

I will say, I'm more into this than most of TNA's stuff. *coughAJandDanielsandDixieandClaireandKazcough*

Basically anything besides that.

Fluffyman101
07-12-2012, 09:41 PM
I think they have no idea, too. And where is Gunner ovw? but who do u guys want it

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-12-2012, 10:00 PM
I think they have no idea, too. And where is Gunner ovw? but who do u guys want it

I am pretty sure he is.

I think it is Jeff Jarrett with some disgruntled TNA employees and AAA.

Fluffyman101
07-12-2012, 10:13 PM
I am pretty sure he is.

I think it is Jeff Jarrett with some disgruntled TNA employees and AAA.

I would like to c JJ as a mouth piece maybe, no1 wants to c him vs sting again. JJ, with gunner, joey ryan, chris masters, luke gallows(maybe)

stevieg1237
07-12-2012, 10:24 PM
I would like to c JJ as a mouth piece maybe, no1 wants to c him vs sting again. JJ, with gunner, joey ryan, chris masters, luke gallows(maybe)

Gallows is in it. He wore his Isaiah Cash gear that he wore when in Ring ka King. You can tell he was one of the 3 who attacked Hogan if you rewind it.

jonTHESHOWOFF
07-12-2012, 10:27 PM
i think JARRETT , GARRETT , GUNNER , MORGAN , and maybe MASTERS maybe a few x wwe stars and maybe a new star

BadAndy
07-12-2012, 10:37 PM
One of them had long curly blonde hair. It looked almost like Jerry Lynn. This story was the second best. I love the feud with AA and Roode, something different than the usual ones they've thrown against Roode. Zemo continues to capture my attention.

I was a little shocked they showed the Claire chick smoking. WWE would've flipped if that had happened since they are a part of so many different associations. Still it cracks me up how the soap opera angle of wrestling can have people change their persona from one week to the next. Daniels and AJ can be so golden it just sucks that they have to be a part of this awful storyline.

Fluffyman101
07-12-2012, 10:57 PM
I love Bobby Roode. He reminds me of yes i will say it Triple H. AA was good on the mic he shouldnt of told the fans to shhhh because he killed the promo for me.I hate zema ion. The aj and daniels thing is well different but it would be better if daniels could win for once clean.

MrVoteLibertarian
07-12-2012, 11:04 PM
I love Bobby Roode. He reminds me of yes i will say it Triple H. AA was good on the mic he shouldnt of told the fans to shhhh because he killed the promo for me.I hate zema ion. The aj and daniels thing is well different but it would be better if daniels could win for once clean.

Roode could be better than HHH.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Okay, so I counted 4 back stage with Hogan (Someone said Jerry Lynn and I thought the same thing too with the long haired Blonde dude... Then I thought Johnny Fairplay ugh... Then I thought Johnny Devine *interesting*) and I do believe the final one to walk away was Uncle Fester =). As for Sting, there were 6 or 7 who were on him so that puts it at 10 or 11 that came in? I believe I saw Gunner (thought I saw his skull tat and hair pulled back in a bun) and I am completely clueless on the others. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

And Rob, you should have kept the show on. Darsow and Ion was a really solid match (I'm actually liking Ion since he's been able to talk on a mic), but Angle and Anderson was pretty intense. I am not the biggest Asshole fan, but he works well with Kurt (better than he does with RVD and Hardy imo)... Yes, we all bitch about the AJ/Daniels angle (I really thought it was over when AJ said "everyone's sick of this story" but at least it's giving us some damn good matches (Last Man Standing, Slammiversary Tag Match, etc.) If you don't like the storyline just do what I do and fast forward thru it (I usually let the show go on for 30 mins before watching it on the DVR so I can fast forward thru commercials and anything involving Claire, Dixie, or Brooke.

Personally, I am digging this Deadmans Hand angle. If it turns out more like Parks/Bully Ray I will be ecstatic. If it turns out like AJ/Dixie/Daniels... Well hopefully it can at least put out some decent matches if it's like that.

DRG

drumn4life0789
07-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Don't know who they are and I am loving it. It always sucks reading spoilers that say no certain people are that we aren't supposed to know. I'm guessing JJ is the leader. And the last guy that left the locker room definitely looked like gallows to me

Brendan Pinn
07-13-2012, 03:18 AM
The thing is that makes me laugh about all of this. is that the deadmans hand. it actually not aces and eights. anybody who plays poker and has good knowledge of poker knows that the deadmans hand is jacks and fives. look it up

Wade Barrett 1979
07-13-2012, 03:43 AM
To those thinking it's a AAA invasion, AAA wrestlers can't work for TNA so it's not them.

kersh
07-13-2012, 05:30 AM
One of them had long curly blonde hair. It looked almost like Jerry Lynn.

i thought the same thing but hasnt he retired.......again?
gallows?
masters?
gurrerro?

all three can wrestle,
all in ring ka king
plus hurnandez? (sp)

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 09:42 AM
The thing is that makes me laugh about all of this. is that the deadmans hand. it actually not aces and eights. anybody who plays poker and has good knowledge of poker knows that the deadmans hand is jacks and fives. look it up

Do you know your western history? Bill Hickok was playing a game of poker in Deadwood. He embarrassed John McCall in a game of poker and the next day McCall walked in and shot Hickok in the head. Hickok's supposed hand was A's and 8's. That is a legend that's been around for well over 100 years.

Brendan Pinn
07-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Do you know your western history? Bill Hickok was playing a game of poker in Deadwood. He embarrassed John McCall in a game of poker and the next day McCall walked in and shot Hickok in the head. Hickok's supposed hand was A's and 8's. That is a legend that's been around for well over 100 years.

Totally agree with what you have said, and apperantly that is true, whilst watching High Stakes Poker Season 6, There is a section where they tell you random facts, Daniel Negreanu says that the real dead mans hand is jacks over tens. So my mistake for thinking jacks over fives, havent watched it in some time.

Go to google and type in Daniel Negreanu Dead Mans Hand,

But giving you props Aces over eights seems to be the more popular "Dead Mans Hand"

drumn4life0789
07-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Jacks and fives is known as MOtown because of the Jackson Five

LuckIsForLosers
07-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Roode could be better than HHH.
He needs to find someone to sleep with first however...Dixie? Brooke? Claire Lynch?

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Totally agree with what you have said, and apperantly that is true, whilst watching High Stakes Poker Season 6, There is a section where they tell you random facts, Daniel Negreanu says that the real dead mans hand is jacks over tens. So my mistake for thinking jacks over fives, havent watched it in some time.

Go to google and type in Daniel Negreanu Dead Mans Hand,

But giving you props Aces over eights seems to be the more popular "Dead Mans Hand"

I will, but I also recall them using the term on the World Series of Poker when Hellmuth or someone had Aces and Eights. The one TNA uses is probably more of an urban legend since there is no proof to it. I can guess Negreanu is saying that Jacks look good but always end up screwing you. IMO, one of the worst cards to hold a pair of.

Aces and Eights is called that because Hickok supposedly actually died while holding them. Also the Jacks and Tens comes about 10 years after Hickok's death. It looks like both are actually urban legends though. lol

PSOjedi
07-13-2012, 12:30 PM
John Morrison is the blond one in Hogan's office. Luke Gallows was there. I did not recognize Chris Masters. Guys in Hogan's office were too fat to be Masters, but near the ring when they attacked Sting, I can not say.

Sniffsquad
07-13-2012, 12:38 PM
John Morrison is the blond one in Hogan's office. Luke Gallows was there. I did not recognize Chris Masters. Guys in Hogan's office were too fat to be Masters, but near the ring when they attacked Sting, I can not say.

U sure JoMo he was at comic con yesterday and the guy had a lighter hair color then him, I think we came to a conclusion Luke gallows was one of them

Cabers
07-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Right i had a good luck and i think i have 4 of them Luke Gallows, Domino, Paradyse and you guys mentioned a long haired blondey guy that is Christopher Silvio.

BadAndy
07-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Right i had a good luck and i think i have 4 of them Luke Gallows, Domino, Paradyse and you guys mentioned a long haired blondey guy that is Christopher Silvio.

Cool, I'm not familiar with many of these guys. I know what Gallows looked like when he was with the SES and Domino back in the day, but not their current look. So I didn't recognize either of them. Is it certain that they are different guys than were used to attack Sting when he left the ring? I didn't see the blonde haired guy then. They also look different than the crew that initially attacked Sting. I'd love if this was a big new stable.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-13-2012, 06:15 PM
The problem is with the Gallows and Devine theory is that those guys have tattoos and those who attacked Sting and Hogan don't. You think TNA went through the trouble of covering them up?

HCollins-TNA1
07-14-2012, 12:20 AM
http://youtu.be/V_B_b4yFWpc
Several things I noticed one of the guys who attacked Hogan wore all black mask and long sleeve shirt....
Then one of the guys who attacked Sting was in a flannel like shirt and bald... kinda remind me of Konnan.... the last one who went out the door that attacked Hogan was Luke Gallows if not mistaken pretty big guy... One most likely is Gunner
In all it was 4 who had Hogan laid out, and 6 who attacked Sting..... making that 10 guys...

drumn4life0789
07-14-2012, 04:07 PM
I Hope this turns out as good as it can. I love that we don't know who they are and are having to guess. Making wrestling interesting again. Saying that I am almost positive the guy that left the room last was Gallows. Just the way he walks out the door reminded me of him. Same mannerisms.

faction79
07-14-2012, 05:49 PM
I,m thinking Cliff Compton (he has hinted on twitter), Luke Gallows (also mentioned by Compton via twitter), Chris Masters, maybe Gunner, Crimson, Matt Morgan, or Hernandez, I hope Johnny Mo (were not that lucky lol) and Jeff Jarrett. I'm thinking theirs eight total.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I,m thinking Cliff Compton (he has hinted on twitter), Luke Gallows (also mentioned by Compton via twitter), Chris Masters, maybe Gunner, Crimson, Matt Morgan, or Hernandez, I hope Johnny Mo (were not that lucky lol) and Jeff Jarrett. I'm thinking theirs eight total.

I'm thinking 8 total "thugs" and 2 Aces (Jarrett and Bischoff)

tna cin 2011
07-15-2012, 05:40 PM
1 of the frist 3 was mick knots i fink it b gud 4 tna who ever it is thy need a new start it been a bit predictable and thy short on tatlent thy need jarret back take a chance on sumet bring back matt hardy put on crated team he was g8t on crate contral doing omega never unstudy y no1 has mayb it be hogan and bishof in a long trem story line coz hogan was on floor u don't see him get attick but wht i don't understand y do this wel the bfg seris is on coz al the main starts r going b doing tht mayb bad plaining

Giddy
07-15-2012, 05:43 PM
1 of the frist 3 was mick knots i fink it b gud 4 tna who ever it is thy need a new start it been a bit predictable and thy short on tatlent thy need jarret back take a chance on sumet bring back matt hardy put on crated team he was g8t on crate contral doing omega never unstudy y no1 has mayb it be hogan and bishof in a long trem story line coz hogan was on floor u don't see him get attick but wht i don't understand y do this wel the bfg seris is on coz al the main starts r going b doing tht mayb bad plaining

What???

magglis
07-16-2012, 07:47 AM
So they are the TNA's Nexus?

Wrestling Realist
07-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Ring ka King guys maybe?

B-MCINTYRE
07-16-2012, 08:03 AM
He needs to find someone to sleep with first however...Dixie? Brooke? Claire Lynch?

What???
Can I get a translation???

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-16-2012, 10:24 AM

What???

I second this

HCollins-TNA1
07-16-2012, 09:40 PM
I think you are (he is) saying it might be a mix of guys involved... the names I made out was....
If this came form a cell phone WOW!!!!
Mike Knox
Jeff Jarrett
Matt Hardy and Omega
and
Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff

thedag
07-16-2012, 10:28 PM
i dont care about a bunch of guys who weren't good enough for wwe. didn't they do this storyline before?

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-17-2012, 01:20 AM
I would love to see Raven lead another group to take over TNA. It would also be nice to see Chris Masters there.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-17-2012, 09:45 AM
So they are the TNA's Nexus?

Stupid comment is stupid.

Shaz11
07-17-2012, 09:48 AM
I just had a thought about who it might be.

It probably is an AAA invasion, here's why:

The first few words all sound like A.

Aces = A
And = A
Eights = A (Eigh)

What do you think?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-17-2012, 09:56 AM
I just had a thought about who it might be.

It probably is an AAA invasion, here's why:

The first few words all sound like A.

Aces = A
And = A
Eights = A (Eigh)

What do you think?

Haha that's not bad, clever!

I think it is Aces, two big names as leaders (JJ and someone) and eight guys in total. I have no idea who or where they came from though.

drumn4life0789
07-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Haha that's not bad, clever!

I think it is Aces, two big names as leaders (JJ and someone) and eight guys in total. I have no idea who or where they came from though.

This is a good thought as people have said there seems to be around 10 guys. We could be looking at two leaders and 8 followers.

HCollins-TNA1
07-18-2012, 10:50 PM
From the news page..... I knew Gallows was from the start..... It will be interesting to see who else is involved....

On last week's episode of iMPACT (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=iMPACT)! Wrestling, a mysterious group of masked men known as "The Aces and Eights" attacked both Hulk Hogan (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=Hulk%20Hogan)and Sting at the show's conclusion. Two of the attackers were formerWWE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=WWE) performers—Wes Brisco, a former developmental wrestler, and the wrestler formerly known as Luke Gallows. Gallows has participated in all of the group's attacks while Brisco debuted last week. For the time being, the wrestlers taking part in the angle are being used as extras rather than full-fledged characters.

MrVoteLibertarian
07-19-2012, 11:56 AM
It's Johnny Ace and a band of thugs.

The Brown One
07-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Well they took over Impact tonight. Can't say I'm happy about it though. They remind me of Nexus, and have made an impact, but its annoying that they had to interrupt some awesome matches. Plus hasn't TNA had enough stables in the past couple of years already?

drumn4life0789
07-20-2012, 01:05 AM
I am liking what is going on so far. I will say that there might have been a little too much of it tonight though. If they don't show who they are by the next ppv then it will get old. It actually should probably be shown next week. If not it will be hard to top 3 full fledged beat downs in one night.

thejman93
07-20-2012, 11:57 AM
I am liking what is going on so far. I will say that there might have been a little too much of it tonight though. If they don't show who they are by the next ppv then it will get old. It actually should probably be shown next week. If not it will be hard to top 3 full fledged beat downs in one night.

Great point. They've beaten up on five of the biggest names in TNA already; you can't really take it much further without revealing who they are.

Cabers
07-20-2012, 02:14 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/jZpX8VqtbJg/0.jpg
Wes Brisco is one of the Aces & Eights.

Cabers
07-20-2012, 02:16 PM
More proof?

http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/4182ca4a88b611e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

Cabers
07-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Same crazy curly ass hair and same build and height!

HCollins-TNA1
07-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Great point. They've beaten up on five of the biggest names in TNA already; you can't really take it much further without revealing who they are.
Locker room attack on certain mid card and main eventers.... or Locker room/arena brawl...

thedag
07-20-2012, 11:43 PM
The 4 rumored names are let downs.

HCollins-TNA1
07-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Double J seems to be the best one out of all them.... They do need a major name to be part of this group....

thedag
07-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Double J seems to be the best one out of all them.... They do need a major name to be part of this group....

jomo is the only major name free agent out there and he isnt even all that major

Poot-Hair
07-21-2012, 07:58 AM

jomo is the only major name free agent out there and he isnt even all that majorI agree with both of you. If Luke Gallows is the biggest name they have as the attackers, then this storyline will be majorly lackluster.

HCollins-TNA1
07-21-2012, 12:17 PM
jomo is the only major name free agent out there and he isnt even all that major
To bad Randy Orton isn't looking for a change of scenery.... Now if he would have a (bigger) falling out with the WWE and ask to be release from his contract.... That would be one guy I would put in this stable...

But yeah JM isn't no where as big as star... no doubt he will be a major player... Also Masters..

rya666
07-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Double J
John Morrison
Luke Gallows
Chris Masters

eboy
07-23-2012, 05:19 AM
PEOPLE YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME: IS JEFF JARRETT SMART ENOUGH TO PLAN THIS BY HIMSELF!?: NO! Karen Jarrett or Eric Bischoff are involved!!!

Dr. Death
07-23-2012, 06:24 AM
To bad Randy Orton isn't looking for a change of scenery.... Now if he would have a (bigger) falling out with the WWE and ask to be release from his contract.... That would be one guy I would put in this stable...

But yeah JM isn't no where as big as star... no doubt he will be a major player... Also Masters..

I'd have to say that if Orton were to jump ship, TNA's ratings would skyrocket. With that being said, I'd have to say that Ace's and 8's will be Luke Gallows, Chris Masters, Morrison (could be, but hey, I'm just guessing here), Some new guy who was recently released from FCW. Just guesses. This is like the Nexus debut only in TNA and on a smaller scale.

eboy
07-23-2012, 07:24 AM
I'd have to say that if Orton were to jump ship, TNA's ratings would skyrocket. With that being said, I'd have to say that Ace's and 8's will be Luke Gallows, Chris Masters, Morrison (could be, but hey, I'm just guessing here), Some new guy who was recently released from FCW. Just guesses. This is like the Nexus debut only in TNA and on a smaller scale.

I assume you mean Wes Brisco member of the legendary Brisco family, I think he held the FCW Tag Team Titles with Xavier Woods (who was of course, Consequences Creed in TNA.)

Dr. Death
07-23-2012, 07:34 AM
I assume you mean Wes Brisco member of the legendary Brisco family, I think he held the FCW Tag Team Titles with Xavier Woods (who was of course, Consequences Creed in TNA.)

Yeah, that's who I meant. My mind went blank for a second and I couldn't think of his name.

Grind_Bastard
07-26-2012, 09:02 PM
How long until we know who are aces and 8's? Hardcore Justice? I thought tonight could be a good night.

I was a bit disappointed on their attack to AJ as I wanted a finish to the match, but it seems ok storyline wise.

BadAndy
07-26-2012, 09:02 PM
Well we get to see that Gunner is not part of the group like some speculated. I have to say, I do like that they've involved James Storm in this in some way. It's a way to possibly give him a heel run, but do we need him as a heel? I feel it's probably a red herring because there's still unfinished business between Roode and Storm.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-27-2012, 08:42 AM
Well we get to see that Gunner is not part of the group like some speculated. I have to say, I do like that they've involved James Storm in this in some way. It's a way to possibly give him a heel run, but do we need him as a heel? I feel it's probably a red herring because there's still unfinished business between Roode and Storm.

You answered your own question. Storm being the most over face in Impact at the moment would make no sense for a heel turn. However, adding this element adds to the story very well. Incorporate your top face as a "suspect or sympathizer" helps to keep people on their toes as to where it's going next. I felt they did it very well, even to the point that I was rolling the idea of "how" they would tie Storm to the group (first thought was that Chris Harris is tied in somehow) outside of his recent work... But it helps to further the Roode/Storm story while still involving Roode with Aries and Storm with the Series.

One thing I did appreciate is that after last weeks "every 15 minutes" attacks, I was glad that they were not featured on the show until after the first hour was complete. It did suck that they broke up an AWESOME match between AJ/Storm, but I thought TNA did the right thing by letting Angle/Bully go to the end before sending the group in. It was nice to see the clean win before the inevitable jumping that we knew was coming... Also, the A&8's breaking out of the ring as soon as Storm hit the ring, then announcing the match between Angle/Storm next week was a nice touch to the story. At this point, TNA has 3 solid stories going (Parks/Abyss/Bully, Joey Ryan's 87%, and A&8's) with 1 that, in the words of AJ Styles, "was over with WEEKS ago". Kudos to TNA for making things much more simple, more direction, and giving them a longer story arc as promised... Now, I see Hard(Core) Justice being a place that they could start showing members, but I think the "Aces" should be held out of being made known until BFG... But that's just my opinion on it.

BadAndy
07-27-2012, 08:07 PM
You answered your own question. Storm being the most over face in Impact at the moment would make no sense for a heel turn. However, adding this element adds to the story very well. Incorporate your top face as a "suspect or sympathizer" helps to keep people on their toes as to where it's going next. I felt they did it very well, even to the point that I was rolling the idea of "how" they would tie Storm to the group (first thought was that Chris Harris is tied in somehow) outside of his recent work... But it helps to further the Roode/Storm story while still involving Roode with Aries and Storm with the Series.

One thing I did appreciate is that after last weeks "every 15 minutes" attacks, I was glad that they were not featured on the show until after the first hour was complete. It did suck that they broke up an AWESOME match between AJ/Storm, but I thought TNA did the right thing by letting Angle/Bully go to the end before sending the group in. It was nice to see the clean win before the inevitable jumping that we knew was coming... Also, the A&8's breaking out of the ring as soon as Storm hit the ring, then announcing the match between Angle/Storm next week was a nice touch to the story. At this point, TNA has 3 solid stories going (Parks/Abyss/Bully, Joey Ryan's 87%, and A&8's) with 1 that, in the words of AJ Styles, "was over with WEEKS ago". Kudos to TNA for making things much more simple, more direction, and giving them a longer story arc as promised... Now, I see Hard(Core) Justice being a place that they could start showing members, but I think the "Aces" should be held out of being made known until BFG... But that's just my opinion on it.

Agreed. I really like where these are going although I wish they would pick up some steam with the Parks/Abyss/Bully story. It seems to be slowing down at this point. Joey Ryan was too good to just let go. The A&8's is nothing new by any means but they are doing a good job with it. I would like there to be a huge swerve to it and not have JJ be the orchestrator of it all.

Wrestling1
07-27-2012, 09:15 PM
One of them had long curly blonde hair. It looked almost like Jerry Lynn. This story was the second best. I love the feud with AA and Roode, something different than the usual ones they've thrown against Roode. Zemo continues to capture my attention.

I was a little shocked they showed the Claire chick smoking. WWE would've flipped if that had happened since they are a part of so many different associations. Still it cracks me up how the soap opera angle of wrestling can have people change their persona from one week to the next. Daniels and AJ can be so golden it just sucks that they have to be a part of this awful storyline.

the long haird guy is buff deff not llynn i think its bischoff jj masters gallows and like 3 other ppl

The Brown One
07-27-2012, 09:28 PM
It looks to be leading up to a tagteam match somewhere down the line. Kind of stupid though. I'd rather not see Hogan and Sting in another match. Plus the great talent - like Aries, Angle, Roode, Storm and Ray might be wasted in this storyline instead of having their own feuds.

Wrestling1
07-28-2012, 12:58 AM
they just need to hurry up and reveal who these guys are cause the roode aa match was good until them the cowboy vs angle match was gonna be good and they just keep ruining it its kinda getting old already !

The Brown One
07-28-2012, 01:29 AM
they just need to hurry up and reveal who these guys are cause the roode aa match was good until them the cowboy vs angle match was gonna be good and they just keep ruining it its kinda getting old already !

Agreed. This storyline just ruins other feuds just for Hogan and Sting to wrestle a crappy match again.

HCollins-TNA1
07-29-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm thinking they going start revealing some of the guys between Hardcore Justice and No Surrender... Then after that random guys going be laid out and most likely a random broken guitar placed here and there... I'm just hoping who-ever the members of this group.... if they having a tag team match they have some kinda big name besides Double J going against Hogan and Sting...

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-02-2012, 05:05 AM
I'm thinking they going start revealing some of the guys between Hardcore Justice and No Surrender... Then after that random guys going be laid out and most a random broken guitar placed here and there... I'm just hoping who-ever the members of this group.... if they having a tag team match they have some kinda big name besides Double J going against Hogan and Sting...

I am really hoping for a swerve in a returning Raven or Scott D'More. I don't mind JJ being 1/2 of the 2 Aces, but I don't want the other to be Bischoff. I have seen that coming the entire time, and really hope TNA gives me a better payoff than the obvious. I think a new "Flock" would be just enough of a swerve to make people go, WTF?!

RedDevilSativa
08-05-2012, 01:47 AM
I am really hoping for a swerve in a returning Raven or Scott D'More. I don't mind JJ being 1/2 of the 2 Aces, but I don't want the other to be Bischoff. I have seen that coming the entire time, and really hope TNA gives me a better payoff than the obvious. I think a new "Flock" would be just enough of a swerve to make people go, WTF?!

hell yeah a new flock would be awesome. but then i also thought maybe stiener might be in on it and all that twitter shit could of been just part of the storyline.

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-05-2012, 03:11 AM
hell yeah a new flock would be awesome. but then i also thought maybe stiener might be in on it and all that twitter shit could of been just part of the storyline.

While you and I would love it, I don't see it happening. Bischoff and Levy are not known for being the best of co-workers