PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten (10) Future WWE Champions

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-13-2010, 10:03 AM
10) The Miz

- If there was ever a most improved superstar of the decade award, it would immediately go to The Miz. This guy has been on his grind, working his ass off to improve himself ever since he got on RAW. On top of that, he is a good asset to the company because he will literally travel anywhere to promote the WWE. He is Mr. Money In The Bank for a reason and for a good one too. The man is a diamond in the rough and the diamond is slowly starting to emerge with every passing week. Definitely a holder for the championship.

9) Daniel Bryan

- For some reason, Daniel Bryan has put a split in the views of fans when it comes to him being world champion. There are a lot of people guaranteeing that he will be world champion and some saying he will NEVER be world champion. I am one of those who can almost guarantee you he will be world champion. Why? Simply because he is one of the best technical wrestlers alive today and (with Regal about to retire, Y2J on Tour, and Finlay not getting much TV time) is the only one in line to fit that technical main eventer spot previously held by the likes of Benoit and Kurt Angle. Above all, the kid can put on a five star match with a fucking broom stick if he wanted to lol. Put the title on him!

8) Alberto Del Rio

- You can literally be watching Smackdown! for the first time and easily be convinced "The Essence Of Excellence" is world championship material. Unlike most of our past champions and superstars, Del Rio isn't being forced on us through squash matches. He is being put over really well in his matches on Smackdown! against formidable wrestlers like Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston. WWE seems to really trust him, too. The guy is on a rocket push to the top and, along the while, he is showing us he has the ability to work in the ring and on the microphone. I would be very shocked if he does not hold the championship at least once.

7) Wade Barrett

- Great talker. Good wrestler. He has that big man look that Vince McMahon gets hard over, but at the same time has his own unique style. He is probably going to be world champion at Survivor Series. It presents the perfect opportunity to do so, especially at this time of the year where nothing is really happening. Even if he does not get the belt at SS, he will eventually get a chance to hold it. He'd be a good holder for it to he honest with ya.

6) Christian

- Christian is one of the only wrestlers today who can have consistently good and well-paced matches with anybody. He should get a strong push towards the championship when he returns in 2011. Perhaps even a feud with Edge could be just what he needs to be shot right into that spotlight of being one of the top guys in the company. He has paid enough dues to be world champion and gets good reactions from the audience. So hell, why not?

5) MVP

- I'm shocked MVP has not held the championship yet. He was on a huge rise to the top in 2006, put on an amazing match with Chris Benoit at Wrestlemania 23, and had a great run with the US championship. I actually predicted him going for the world title after he dropped the belt, but that never happened. Throughout 2008 and 2009, he really did not do much. However now, he seems to have regain his edge and is putting on consistently good matches on Smackdown. His triple threat match with Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes was one of the best I've seen him in all year. He is red hot and, if he can keep the momentum rolling into 2011, I can easily see him becoming a world champion.

4) Drew McIntyre

- The Chosen One. Need I say more? This man was hand-picked by Vince McMahon as a future world champion. When Vince gives you that moniker, then it is a done deal. He can put on good quality matches when he needs to, does a great job at selling inside the ring, and he isn't that bad on the mic. All you gotta do is just look at Drew McIntyre and you'll go -- "Yeah, this guy is going to be world champion."

3) Kofi Kingston

- One of WWE's best athletes today. Amazing wrestler. Good on the microphone. Knows how to captivate an audience. Above all, he is willing to go to extreme lengths just to entertain us, both in the ring and outside it. It would truly be injustice for Kingston not to hold the world title. At this moment, he is my pick to win the royal rumble at 2011. If he does not win it, then hopefully he at least looks good in it enough for him to have a shot at it later that year.

2) Kaval

- This one almost did not make the list, honestly. It was either between him or Dolph Ziggler. I ended up choosing Kaval because, although it is a stretch, I can see him holding the world championship mainly because of his wrestling ability and 'never-say-die' persona. He may not look like a strong pick to hold the title at the moment, but maybe after going heel and having a feud with Rey Mysterio, we may finally see him holding the title.

1) John Morrison

- A lot of people call this man the next HBK and for really good reasons. John Morrison is arguably THE best athlete in WWE right now. If he does not win the title for anything else, it will be because of his athletic ability and his in-ring prowess. I think WWE will probably turn him heel first before giving him a push toward the title. IMO, he can across much stronger as a heel than a face. Not saying he can't hold the title as a face, but I think it would serve him better if he was to hold it as a heel. You guys can argue for or against that all you want. But either way, the guy is a legend in the making. I can guarantee you he will be world champion in the future.

Who are your top picks to be future WWE world champions?

CMhuw24
11-13-2010, 10:07 AM
1. Miz
2. Del Rio
3. Wade Barret
4. Jo-Mo
5. Drew McIntyre
6. Kofi Kingston
7. Dashing Cody Rhodes
8. Daniel Bryan
9. MVP
10. Ezekiel Jackson.

A.Graham
11-13-2010, 11:37 AM
1. Miz
2. Dashing Cody Rhodes
3. Wade Barret
4. Del Rio
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Big Zeke
7. Drew McIntrye
8. Dolph Ziggler
9. Ted DiBiase
10. John Morrison

moicher
11-13-2010, 11:38 AM
I personally think the title changes hands too much nowadays,

But i think for 2011

1. Christian, No brainer, Great on the mic, Has turned in to a great high pace wrestler. SMACKDOWN

2. Mark Henry, Is a great heel, Give him a push and whos going to stop him. RAW

3. Del Rio, I like his attitute, I would say put the title on him or Swagger, and keep it on them, The heat they would build up, say in 6 months of being champ would be obscene! Then eather of the above to to take them out.

But i can gaurantee you, Cena, Orton, Seamus, HHH, Orton will be the next Raw title line up give or take.
Kane, Edge, Edge, Mysterio, Big Show SMACKDOWN

Rich Cranium
11-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I don't see Ezekiel winning the world title but do see Christian, Miz, and Barrett winning in the nearest future and in later years, Daniel Bryan and Morrison.

rko619
11-13-2010, 11:59 AM
10 the miz
9kofi kingston
8dolph ziggler
7john morrison
6tyson kidd
5wade barret
4ezikiel jackson
3drew mcintyre
2mvp
1alberto del rio

Mr. McMahon
11-13-2010, 12:49 PM
actually it can be anyone on the roster, the title is nothing but a prop and has lost all its prestige. Its a joke, if Khali can be a champion then anyone can be a champion. If Swagger can be a champion (who has horrible as champion, no build up, and lost almost all his matches in 2009 and pre-champ) then anyone who makes their debut can win the title in the first night.

On that note, I say Michael Cole is a future champion.

HITMAN
11-13-2010, 12:53 PM
jack swagger will make a great champ one day, he is the most underrated superstars on the roster, along wih mark henry,and christin, these guys can carry the title in the future. As far as khali i agree with u that was a joke

Rich Cranium
11-13-2010, 01:04 PM
actually it can be anyone on the roster, the title is nothing but a prop and has lost all its prestige. Its a joke, if Khali can be a champion then anyone can be a champion. If Swagger can be a champion (who has horrible as champion, no build up, and lost almost all his matches in 2009 and pre-champ) then anyone who makes their debut can win the title in the first night.

On that note, I say Michael Cole is a future champion.

Well Mr. McMahon, you were champion too.

Mr. McMahon
11-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Well Mr. McMahon, you were champion too.

The best champion that was! The crowd was behind me, I got a massive pop. If you think I wasn't a good champion, well then pal YOU'RRRRRRRRREEEE FIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDD!

BevinBoyz
11-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Zach Gowen!!! Bring him back and make him Champ.. lol.. (i kno this WILL NEVER happen but i liked the guy..)

Kizarny
11-13-2010, 03:06 PM
danielson, skip(nexus), wade(nexus), miz, david(nexus), one of the harts maybe teddy if they bring him in, ted dibaise jr.,dashing cody rhodes, chritsian,

del rio maybe in a couple years......

sheamus needs it back asap

SaberToothTigerz
11-14-2010, 02:59 AM
danielson, skip(nexus), wade(nexus), miz, david(nexus), one of the harts maybe teddy if they bring him in, ted dibaise jr.,dashing cody rhodes, chritsian,

del rio maybe in a couple years......

sheamus needs it back asap

david otunga? seriously?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-14-2010, 03:12 AM
david otunga? seriously?

If he gets them media attention then yes.. David Otunga is a shoe-in for World Heavyweight/WWE Gold in the future.

Here's my list..

1. The Miz
2. John Morrison
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Kofi Kingston
5.Bryan Danielson
6. Alberto Del Rio
7. Christian (By some miracle)
8. R-Truth
9. Sheamus (again)
10. Jack Swagger (again)

I had other I wanted to list-down but you gave us a top-10 limit, so these are my choices based on how they have been used over this past month an we have been shown glimpses of them becoming future lead stars. Christian is pretty old but I want that guy to get a big WWE title no-matter what. I don't even care if he's pushing 60. If he can keep moving then give that damn guy a title. He has earned it.

Angle24
11-14-2010, 02:30 PM
When is the last time a colored fella held a main championship? King Booka? Colored guys have never really gotten that main title push. Maybe this is why MVP still hasn't held the title?

ed is dead
11-15-2010, 12:30 AM
mvp hasn't gotten a push cus' he sucks. anyways, wade barrett and the miz are definitely going to be future world champions, possibly dolph ziggler, and john morrison hasn't done anything noteworthy for months, he's just there y'know.