PDA

View Full Version : WWE Happenings *All The Small Things*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

RKOViper
09-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Is he on his period or what?!?

He is a 35 year old, obese wrestler with zero chance of being a World Champion in my opinion! Maybe if he kept his attitude straight all them years ago with the whole Mattitude thing, then he could of got somewhere.

But all these Twitter messages, obviously he is trying to get himself fired or he is just going through some weird mid-life crisis.

What has happened to the high-flying risk taking Hardys?

High-flying, risk-taking, team extreme -----> always high, drug taking, extremely immature!!

This guy is really getting on my nerves the way he acts like a 16 year old on the Internet!

Opinions?

NightWolf
09-17-2010, 05:34 PM
I will go with mid-life crisis. All these comments from the fans saying that he should be somewhere by now are most likely eating away at him since he is now realizing that himself. IMO I really do not think he could suffice as a World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe in his 03-05 years sure! He was a really hot talent back in 2005. He could have went to TNA but instead he returned to the WWE, and they just played around with him an made him into a jobber that loses in-style.

But I look at everyone as human beings. I know he is only trying to make a living. This is what he loved to do since he was little. I will never talk down to a soul if they wanted to do anything, even if it were Vickie Guerrero preparing to do a bikini model show. I would probably turn my head in disgust or utter embarrassment but I would never downgrade them over the internet. In my opinion Matt Hardy can do a lot of the things I can not such as the side effect since I have back problems from when I used to wrestle in my backyard with my friends. So, if he went to TNA then more power to him. He is finally taking control of his destiny. The least he could be given is one last good ride. He does not have that many years left to give to wrestling anyways. Hell, tna might make him look better. Just look at Christian.

jethro
09-17-2010, 06:08 PM
I dont think he able to do any high risk move anymore,is it me or anyone notice that Matt can't squad or bend his knees.I remember last best feud Matt involved in was with MVP heh.
If he do manage to end up in TNA,I'd say give him last hurrah,win a TNA world title as a 'thank you for all your hardwork over the years' gesture.

Robstar
09-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Certainly seems like he's trying to get fired doesn't it? Obviously it's not just as simple as asking to be released from your contract, this being WWE after all! He definetly needs a change, take some time off to work out his "health issues" (seems "issues" run in the family) maybe come back, maybe not - could be he'd be better off opening a school/promotion and doing a deal with TNA to swap talent. I just cannot see him as a top guy anywhere, sorry.

jhorton1215
09-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Certainly seems like he's trying to get fired doesn't it? Obviously it's not just as simple as asking to be released from your contract, this being WWE after all! He definetly needs a change, take some time off to work out his "health issues" (seems "issues" run in the family) maybe come back, maybe not - could be he'd be better off opening a school/promotion and doing a deal with TNA to swap talent. I just cannot see him as a top guy anywhere, sorry.

Don't apologize. You're totally 100% correct. Matt Hardy had his chance, he lost and blew it. He'll want us all to blame WWE, but if he wants to point fingers, then he should do it in front of a mirror.

wallyman
09-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Is he on his period or what?!?

He is a 35 year old, obese wrestler with zero chance of being a World Champion in my opinion! Maybe if he kept his attitude straight all them years ago with the whole Mattitude thing, then he could of got somewhere.

i think wwe held matt back imo he could of been a more serious worker if they stop messin with him...honestly i understand matt imagine urself in his shoes how would u feel if the company didnt akwnoledge u and didnt give ur respect,,,just sayin wish matt the best and i hope he can pull thru and if he goes to tna i hope hes not expecting everything to b handed to him

djsoulslayer
09-17-2010, 10:18 PM
I think Jeff's success is finally start to get to Matt. Im not saying he is jealous but he definitely realizes that his piece of the pie doesn't taste as good. Think about it. Jeff is a former World Heavywieght Champ, a daddy, and a decent maineventer. Matt has never been anyones heavywieght champ, no kids (that I know of), and is basically a glorified mid-carder with no chance of growth in the WWE. It really is sad.

nrb6304
09-17-2010, 10:24 PM
I think Jeff's success is finally start to get to Matt. Im not saying he is jealous but he definitely realizes that his piece of the pie doesn't taste as good. Think about it. Jeff is a former World Heavywieght Champ, a daddy, and a decent maineventer. Matt has never been anyones heavywieght champ, no kids (that I know of), and is basically a glorified mid-carder with no chance of growth in the WWE. It really is sad.

Are we not counting the WWECW title??

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Are we not counting the WWECW title??

WWE didn't treat it like a major title. Why should we?

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 12:38 AM
I guess I grew tired of defending Matt. Its one thing being frustrated by a company who doesn't use you properly, its another by not putting 100% of your effort, busting your ass, and doing your best in front of thousands and millions of fans.

nrb6304
09-18-2010, 08:36 AM

touche' my friend touche'

Bodom
09-18-2010, 09:03 AM

Absolute truth.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-18-2010, 09:11 AM
I guess I grew tired of defending Matt. Its one thing being frustrated by a company who doesn't use you properly, its another by not putting 100% of your effort, busting your ass, and doing your best in front of thousands and millions of fans.

With all of those injuries that have been mounting on him it would be kind of hard to TRY an perform at 100%. I have payed close attention to his matches an he really tries. He seems to have a blown, and or lazy knee that slows him down every time he gets slammed on to the mat. The only thing that bothers me about this guy is that he complains so much without looking at the fact that he stayed on the roster for a very long time while other wrestlers who had far more potential were given the boot. He should be thankful. That segment he had with Cody must finally be getting to him. To be honest I hope he does leave WWE an then get back in shape. I think it would be pretty funny if he showed up in TNA looking like a million bucks.

Jinx_Orton_Hardy
09-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Personally, matt hardy chats so much shit. wht does he do? it all went down hill aftaer Vegence 2001 when the hardyszzz fort each other for the 1st time. nothng really happend about that. and whn they reunited for part of 2008 and it was a shit stint anyways. personally, jeff has always been the superior brother, matt never really had the push, he only get cheered when he was with Lita, thats it. No1 cared bout matt, and tbh vince doesnt care now, and matt going to TNA wont do anything good, becausee jeff & matt ar nt gna do anything, as matt is too fat anyways, he cant even jump of th turnbuckle, he will fall down like a sack of potatoes, LOOL. fattyyyyyyy !! its pathetic and jeff is putting on weight aswll ..wtf TNA got no fitness regime or anything, fatt bastards :)

and as for matt's tweets, he got issues - i think matt shud get done for drugs, not jeff - :)

DirtySteal
09-18-2010, 09:27 AM
I used to follow him on Twitter, untill I realised 80% of the tweets i'd read were of him complaining, bitching and moaning or talking about some s*** that I really didnt care about.

I used to like Matt Hardy, even when everyone was on the Jeff bandwaggon and was at the top, but of the last year or so Matt has just done nothing but annoy me. Yes he used to have great in-ring ability, yes he was entertaining to watch but now I just cant be bothered with him, I can't even watch him job to anyone anymore, knowing that after the match he'll be laying on the mat like a beached whale. It just bores me.

Somtimes I think the reason he's so over with the fans is because of his last name.

I would have no problem seeing him leave WWE, train his ass off and get back in shape, come up with a few new moves, maybe a new image and jump to TNA. Seeing Matt in the shape he's in now, in his super old gimmick really makes me want to watch somthing else when I see him come down to the ring.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 10:57 AM
With all of those injuries that have been mounting on him it would be kind of hard to TRY an perform at 100%. I have payed close attention to his matches an he really tries. He seems to have a blown, and or lazy knee that slows him down every time he gets slammed on to the mat. The only thing that bothers me about this guy is that he complains so much without looking at the fact that he stayed on the roster for a very long time while other wrestlers who had far more potential were given the boot. He should be thankful. That segment he had with Cody must finally be getting to him. To be honest I hope he does leave WWE an then get back in shape. I think it would be pretty funny if he showed up in TNA looking like a million bucks.

The last part is highly possible since Matt won't go away from wrestling that easily. A surprise, in my opinion, he has Morrison's physique and does more high flying moves than his brother Jeff.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-18-2010, 11:03 AM
looks like matt is trying to take advantge of the situation he has caused and is now tweeting about everything and moaning about this and that i seen his vid from england te other day and he does look like hes on something one of his eyes s droopy and looks out of it nearly i think he sould just focus on his career and stop moaning or just go to tna since he keeps hinting at it now

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 11:09 AM
To be honest I hope he does leave WWE an then get back in shape. I think it would be pretty funny if he showed up in TNA looking like a million bucks.

One of his tweets said hes losing weight, says he went from 250 to 220.

TLK
09-18-2010, 11:49 AM
Looking at the tweets he has left, he is either seeking attention or looking towards self destruction by making commets that will try and make him get fired from the WWE.

Looking at the pic which this website had up a few days back. Not only did he look out of it. He looked like he been dragged out of a bush the wrong way. If he has any drug or alcohol issues then he needs to address them and get back to being Matt Hardy and not looking spaced out.

Matt is around 35/36 years old and as a high flyer he is past it. All the TLC matches, ladder matches and risk taking moves he has done in the past are taking it's toll and catching up with him. If he needs to re-invent himself then he needs to change his style that will still impress the fans. Also if he does get released or leaves the WWE, then he needs to take some time out to heal properly and recouperate and deal with any nagging injuries that require surgery.

Also Matt has got lost in the Shuffle in the WWE and is given dire angles and made to job, like Chavo, Matt on his own is not as good unless he had the high flying risk taking moves that Jeff can still if at times barely pull off. If Matt ever went to TNA would they put him back with Jeff? Probably yes. Would Vince Mcmahon let Matt go that easy? Probably not.

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 12:12 PM
I heard his contract expires next week. He's already said its safe to assume he will be in TNA by January.

djsoulslayer
09-18-2010, 12:42 PM

Exactly. The WWECW title was just for show.

Belzova
09-18-2010, 12:51 PM
The last part is highly possible since Matt won't go away from wrestling that easily. A surprise, in my opinion, he has Morrison's physique and does more high flying moves than his brother Jeff.

Very unlikely..

nrb6304
09-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Somtimes I think the reason he's so over with the fans is because of his last name.

After he and Jeff stopped tagging in 08 or whenever those were my thoughts EXACTLY. When he did the MITB match at WM 22 I thought that exactly "he's only in there cause of the name HARDY"

AceOfSpades
09-18-2010, 02:07 PM
IMO...the only person holding Matt back is himself. Yeah i kno wit his injuries its hard for him to lose weight and be tht top performer he once was but he is his biggest obstacle right now. I'm sure WWE would love to put the Heavyweight Title on him but they see wat i see in him week after week...laziness. Dont get me wrong I like Matt but im tired of defending him just like the earlier post sd. Yeah he's one of WWE's loyalist wrestlers but he is also the laziest. SMH!

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Very unlikely..

Which part? Good wrestling or good physique?

Belzova
09-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Which part? Good wrestling or good physique?

Good wrestling!!

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Good wrestling!!

AH! Ok I guess he can throw himself and be a high flyer just like Jeff or get wrestling pointers from the one and only Kurt Angle.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-18-2010, 10:40 PM
AH! Ok I guess he can throw himself and be a high flyer just like Jeff or get wrestling pointers from the one and only Kurt Angle.

For starters he should cut his hair. He can worry about being fit later. Being a high-flyer is way beyond him now concisdering his hurt knee. I heard that it takes a lot out of him just to do his moonsault finisher, which is VERY impactful on the knees (obviously) an I think he could increase his chances of becoming a huge mega star by building up his physique, working on new moves, and most importantly become... A POWERHOUSE WRESTLER!

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 10:43 PM
For starters he should cut his hair. He can worry about being fit later. Being a high-flyer is way beyond him now concisdering his hurt knee. I heard that it takes a lot out of him just to do his moonsault finisher, which is VERY impactful on the knees (obviously) an I think he could increase his chances of becoming a huge mega star by building up his physique, working on new moves, and most importantly become... A POWERHOUSE WRESTLER!

Oh god....not a fake throw up of a small batista....

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Oh god....not a fake throw up of a small batista....

Not what I was thinking about... LOL

I was just thinking of ways that Matt could do to re-invent himself as an in-ring competitor.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Not what I was thinking about... LOL

I was just thinking of ways that Matt could do to re-invent himself as an in-ring competitor.

He can make it as a mat wrestler or a powerhouse. He can throw in a few flying moves if it doesn't bother him

DarkSide
09-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Matt Hardy has irritated me for a long time now.

He really did not capitalise on the sympathy he got when Edge was caught boning Lita. Instead it was Edge who went all the way to the top as it was out of this fued he found the Rated-R Superstar gimmick.

And for 8 years now Matt has been running aroung the ring like he stepped on a thorn. What's up with his leg anyway? He certainly doesn't move like a speedy technical wrestler.

Matt can go to TNA. Maybe there it will be the "Year of Hardy".

AndyWonder
09-19-2010, 08:03 AM
He simply needs to leave there period. WWE will never want him going anywhere near the top, they have never even tried! Obviously they don't think he has what it takes no matter how hard he works or how much fans love him. And I agree that he don't. He does bad promos. He has nothing else to do there. Facing fresh talent in TNA would be a great idea. He cna be an X division champ, then maybe that's it.

SilverGhost
09-19-2010, 11:05 AM
I guess the only way to get himself fired is appear on TNA on their tapings and say "WWE I QUIT!" and bam TNA gets one more Hardy.

Young Guns
09-19-2010, 02:16 PM
I guess the only way to get himself fired is appear on TNA on their tapings and say "WWE I QUIT!" and bam TNA gets one more Hardy.

The ironic twist would be WWE still don't fire him.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-19-2010, 02:34 PM
The ironic twist would be WWE still don't fire him.

I wouldn't be shocked. WWE would go to great lengths just to make sure that TNA doesn't capatilize on their talent an make them look better than how they chose to use them. WWE learned first hand about how TNA makes all of their castoffs look like class-A wrestler, while WWE manages to make the absolute best look like amatuers inside of the ring.

Robstar
09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Pretty sure the only reason he hasn't done something like this is due to the nature of the WWE contract he signed. You'd have to assume that this sort of thing would be covered in there to assure that talent no longer goes to another promotion and uses WWE to sell it's product.

Young Guns
09-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I wouldn't be shocked. WWE would go to great lengths just to make sure that TNA doesn't capatilize on their talent an make them look better than how they chose to use them. WWE learned first hand about how TNA makes all of their castoffs look like class-A wrestler, while WWE manages to make the absolute best look like amatuers inside of the ring.

TNA has some of the best wrester in the world, in my opinion, and yet they still go for WWE leftover. They could easily make a major star out of AJ Styles, but he is just playing the 'sidekick' role to Ric Flair, it blows my funking mind.

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 11:17 AM
TNA makes all of their castoffs look like class-A wrestler, while WWE manages to make the absolute best look like amatuers inside of the ring.

You think that is possible in Matt's case?

Robstar
09-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Matt Hardy can piss off as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of hearing about this semi-talented career mid carder. If TNA wants to make him a "star" in their organisation, go right on ahead TNA, because you will just be making your own company look bad. Any company that thinks they can benefit from signing stars that have burnt their brightest years ago (Hogan, Flair, RVD, Foley) is being laughingly mismanaged.

I really liked TNA when their committment to new talent was at it's highest - now all of whatever promising signings or long-termers they have are being lumped in with legends or set to work in feuds of ex-WWE employees. Go Matt Hardy - weigh that sinking ship down by one more bloated has-been.

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Matt Hardy can piss off as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of hearing about this semi-talented career mid carder. If TNA wants to make him a "star" in their organisation, go right on ahead TNA, because you will just be making your own company look bad. Any company that thinks they can benefit from signing stars that have burnt their brightest years ago (Hogan, Flair, RVD, Foley) is being laughingly mismanaged.

I really liked TNA when their committment to new talent was at it's highest - now all of whatever promising signings or long-termers they have are being lumped in with legends or set to work in feuds of ex-WWE employees. Go Matt Hardy - weigh that sinking ship down by one more bloated has-been.

This is a rant? If it is, its good.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-22-2010, 02:34 AM
Matt Hardy is no-longer Fatt Hardy, but rather 4-pack Hardy. Looks like Matt Hardy could easily achieve a body builders physique.

IrkenInvader
09-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Matt Hardy is no-longer Fatt Hardy, but rather 4-pack Hardy. Looks like Matt Hardy could easily achieve a body builders physique.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/photo-another-new-look-matt-hardy-photo.html

SilverGhost
09-24-2010, 12:16 AM
http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/photo-another-new-look-matt-hardy-photo.html

Matt is getting there. Wow.

ctaz
09-24-2010, 10:13 AM
Crazy? Drug Problem? Too many Grapes? Is it me or does Matt look like Is high as a kite every video he releases. One of the best matches I have ever seen was with Hardy's before I knew who they even were. This is so sad. I like them both, but Young Yeller needs to be taken for a walk. Vince give him what he wants, set him free, do it for us.

Ruggy
09-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Sod Matt Hardy, can we talk about something else now please?? Too much forum room has been taken up by him!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing against you ctaz ;)

merhardt03
09-24-2010, 11:28 AM
There was a forum about this yesterday. but yes matt should be released to start fresh.

maddogg336
09-24-2010, 12:13 PM
F**k Matt hardy

samoan619
09-24-2010, 12:45 PM
^^^^^
what he said, Matt Hardy gets too much attention online just for being a nobody.. If he went to TNA it still wouldnt do anything for his career, maybe its time for him to hang up the boots.. I wouldn't miss seeing Matt Hardy wrestle, he's lame, and to be honest all you fanboys that be commenting that he is world champion material are just as lame and stale as him on the mic..

Necroyeti
09-24-2010, 03:40 PM
F**k Matt hardy
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9814/ortonapproves.gif
The only correct reply to a Matt Hardy thread.

SilverGhost
09-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Woah keep the hate at an intelligent level. There is a Matt Hardy thread flying around.

Daniel Bryan
09-24-2010, 03:49 PM
im sick of him and his egotistical self he was once main event status in my opinion and now he is backyard wrestling crap to me. he has gotten worse at wrestling his mic skills do suck and im tired of him putting on a show for his fans and him bitching about his crappy life. maybe his life wouldnt suck so much if he would get off the drugs and clean up his act. GROW THE F**K UP MATT...

thank you for your time lol

SilverGhost
09-24-2010, 03:53 PM
im sick of him and his egotistical self he was once main event status in my opinion and now he is backyard wrestling crap to me. he has gotten worse at wrestling his mic skills do suck and im tired of him putting on a show for his fans and him bitching about his crappy life. maybe his life wouldnt suck so much if he would get off the drugs and clean up his act. GROW THE F**K UP MATT...

thank you for your time lol

I think the drugs part fit with Jeff more than Matt.

merhardt03
09-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Poor matt just cant get any love from the wwe universe but will say he brings alot on himself. what he brought 10 years ago was great. he was one of my favs but he just doesnt seem to have it any more which is too bad. wish u the best in future endevors

Daniel Bryan
09-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Poor matt just cant get any love from the wwe universe but will say he brings alot on himself. what he brought 10 years ago was great. he was one of my favs but he just doesnt seem to have it any more which is too bad. wish u the best in future endevors

lol love the future endevors part

xAzureSkye
09-27-2010, 01:18 PM
yeah so the title really says it all. WWE have decided to retire Jillian Hall as an active wrestler on the WWE roster. instead she will go to FCW & train the newly signed Divas there (Ashely Valence, Melyssa Buhl, Maxine & Vannah) & may also train some current FCW Divas.

what do you think about this? is it a mistake or a good move for WWE?

IMO this is actually a good thing. She wasn’t appearing on WWE television very regularly and it doesn’t seem as though WWE has any plans to give her a push in the Divas division. No doubt, Jillian is one heck of a talent and will be invaluable to the girls in FCW. This also means she would get to stay part of WWE and has some job security after her five years of service on the main roster, which is a lot more than can be said for most Divas. & plus, she would do a better job than most of the FCW Training Staff have done so far when it comes to training young Divas...

WilliamJames
09-27-2010, 01:52 PM
I am sure in the end of all that she gets a pretty hefty pay day.

Verdammung
09-27-2010, 03:10 PM
Knowing WWE, they could have just fired her, so good for her that they're just retiring her character. I personally never liked the gimmick, as being annoying makes me hate you, and not in a "you're doing your job right" kind of way.

Robstar
09-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Jillian was a fairly competant performer so I'm sure she can give a lot to the new girls coming up, much more than NXT ever could. IMO, WWE could stand to send some of their lesser utilised talent (Finlay/Chavo/Regal) down there as trainer/performers, thereby promoting interest in FCW rather than NXT. I'm sure that FCW and NXT could be a successful merged idea, that way, performers who fail to "win" are given the opportunity to stay on and grow. Moustache!!! U MAD?

I am certain this would be a more successful idea than NXT as it currently stands.

NightWolf
09-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Jillian was a fairly competant performer so I'm sure she can give a lot to the new girls coming up, much more than NXT ever could. IMO, WWE could stand to send some of their lesser utilised talent (Finlay/Chavo/Regal) down there as trainer/performers, thereby promoting interest in FCW rather than NXT. I'm sure that FCW and NXT could be a successful merged idea, that way, performers who fail to "win" are given the opportunity to stay on and grow. Moustache!!! U MAD?

I am certain this would be a more successful idea than NXT as it currently stands.

NXT should just go away. WWE already has way too many opportunities out there for a wrestler or diva to get a title shot.

As for Jillian, I am very happy that her annoyance of a character was put to rest. Looking back on her career she had some pretty embarrassing characters. I think during her early years she was apart of JBL's cabinet as something (forgot what her role was), and she had a gross looking thing attached to her face.

AndyWonder
09-27-2010, 03:57 PM
About time they took her off the roster. The horrible singer gimmick went for way too long.

Daniel Bryan
09-27-2010, 04:23 PM

as for Finlay he is retired as a wrestler except special matches like battle royals and royal rumble he is now a full time agent backstage

but for Jillian all i have to say is thank you for going to train the FCW divas and thank you even more for getting off the TV

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Please allow me to give you my infinite wisdom on this matter. Jillian hall was a great heel diva. Whenever she tried to sing it would warm my heart and put a smile on my face. Yes she was annoying but that was the whole point. Its called entertainment and she sure was entertaining, and that speaks volumes when it comes to the diva's division. Now on to a more important subject, Robstar, can't you be original and not use my sayings (i.e U MAD?). I know you your smart enough to come up with something. U MAD was started by me on this site and i feel you saying my catchphrase your watering down the point im trying to make. True i didn't come up with the catchphrase U MAD but i was the first to use it on this site. I have to give the credit to Cam'ron for coming up with such a genus phrase. So to sum this up for you Robstar FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE IM ONE OF A KIND AND NO MATTER HOW HARD SOMEONE TRIES THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. WORD U MAD???

TheKaosKing
09-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Jillians singing gimmick was far from entertaining. It was just plain sad. If the WWE aren't going to use her in a meaningful way on television, then it is best that her on screen character be retired and she be used to help mentor future divas. Honestly, I don't know how sound her wrestling abilities are since I never saw much of her in the ring but I just hope she is good enough to mentor future divas to be better than the current ones.

Robstar
09-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Please allow me to give you my infinite wisdom on this matter. Jillian hall was a great heel diva. Whenever she tried to sing it would warm my heart and put a smile on my face. Yes she was annoying but that was the whole point. Its called entertainment and she sure was entertaining, and that speaks volumes when it comes to the diva's division. Now on to a more important subject, Robstar, can't you be original and not use my sayings (i.e U MAD?). I know you your smart enough to come up with something. U MAD was started by me on this site and i feel you saying my catchphrase your watering down the point im trying to make. True i didn't come up with the catchphrase U MAD but i was the first to use it on this site. I have to give the credit to Cam'ron for coming up with such a genus phrase. So to sum this up for you Robstar FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE IM ONE OF A KIND AND NO MATTER HOW HARD SOMEONE TRIES THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. WORD U MAD???

U MAD??? lol

I love this guy!;)

NecroButcher187
09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey guys......*NEWSfLASH*........we're talking about Jillian F@*kin' Hall. WHO GIVES A S@*T?!?!?!?! Moving right along.....

merhardt03
09-28-2010, 12:05 AM
I liked her onair role. It was great. Her in ring capabilities were amazing. She never got too much of a chance to showcase that which is too bad. But she will do the divas wonders in FCW. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD

xAzureSkye
09-28-2010, 11:47 AM

totally agree with you. & personally i think that when NXT (thanksfully) ends that the new brand could possibly be FCW. they could just jazz up that set at FCW & make the crowd capacity bigger. honestly, the Diva & Superstars matches no FCW are amazing.

Robstar
09-28-2010, 04:02 PM
totally agree with you. & personally i think that when NXT (thanksfully) ends that the new brand could possibly be FCW. they could just jazz up that set at FCW & make the crowd capacity bigger. honestly, the Diva & Superstars matches no FCW are amazing.

I know what you mean - it wouldn't make to much effort to make the FCW barn look like the Impact Zone. Probably score bigger crowds too.

Anyway, my idea would have low-mid card talent appearing regularly on FCW shows while staying on the main roster. They could really develop teams and plant seeds for future feuds. There is absolutely NO reason why wrestlers like Regal or Chavo or Goldust can't stay relevant in FCW if it was made a legitimate 3rd brand. Of course the problem here, the reason Vince did away with ECW is because he wants all his shows to be A shows - he can't seem to come to terms with the fact that one will always be second to the other. By having a downsized production he's afraid of looking inferior in some regards - I'm sure his hope for NXT was to blaze a trail *ahemXFLcough*, but Vince was guilty of pushing too hard too soon here and he screwed it up.

Once again, the biggest adversary to Vince is Vince.

IrkenInvader
09-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Once again, the biggest adversary to Vince is Vince.

Better thing to say, "Vince screwed Vince."

SilverGhost
09-29-2010, 01:19 AM
Better thing to say, "Vince screwed Vince."

That is ALWAYS possible.

AndyWonder
10-05-2010, 08:13 AM
We found out Ted DiBiase and Maryse's "stalker." I was not expecting it to be Goldust or the fact that he was only after the Million Dollar title belt, so that was 2 surprises in 1 shot. Were you expecting Goldust to be admiring the title belt instead of Maryse? Or were you pleasantly surprised with the story twist?

Tim
10-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I was honestly surprised too, and it's not too often that the WWE surprises me. I think it was a clever twist, and I'm actually kind of anxious to see where it goes from here. Plus, anything that gives Goldust more exposure is good in my mind. I don't necessarily care for the gimmick all that much, but I think he's a solid wrestler.

ch.brooks24
10-05-2010, 10:21 AM
I liked it. I was definitely suprised. The Goldust gimmick won't nor should ever be a main event gimmick but theres no reason he cant feud with mid-carders and newbies to help get them over. Even if it means putting Goldust over every now and then to keep him looking like a solid opponent.

Bodom
10-05-2010, 11:02 AM
I had a feeling that it would be Goldust, I was intrigued however that he set his eyes on the Million Dollar Belt. It;s like they're *gasp* treating it like more than a toy

Splattered-Dreams
10-05-2010, 11:11 AM
I dunno, he's looked in great shape these last two weeks. I think WWE creative has something planned for him. A US title push isn't out of the question, Goldust could give Bryan tips on how to be charismatic!

Ruggy
10-05-2010, 02:19 PM
I have always liked Goldust in his various guises, Bluedust etc. Good in-ring skills, decent promos and a genuine "character". The past couple of years haven't been the best and mostly getting places in promotions due to the stroke his daddy has. Felt his initial run in WWF was good, clashing with the mediocre Hunter Heast Helmsley and Marc Mero. I think this revival is long overdue and good luck to him.

WilliamJames
10-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I was really fooled as well. I got a huge laugh out of it.

Does this mean the Million Dollar belt will be passed around to those whom are involved in the comedy bits of RAW?

Mr Perfect
10-05-2010, 02:32 PM
I thought this was the best segement on RAW. I didn't see this coming, but than again it doesn't really surprise me he was after the gold belt.

el gabo
10-05-2010, 02:43 PM
I was honestly surprised too, and it's not too often that the WWE surprises me. I think it was a clever twist, and I'm actually kind of anxious to see where it goes from here. Plus, anything that gives Goldust more exposure is good in my mind. I don't necessarily care for the gimmick all that much, but I think he's a solid wrestler.

Actually his gimmick is pretty cool. I didn't care too much for it either until I saw him live about a month ago and it was great!!! And he is a solid wrestler. A future trainer in my mind.

Robstar
10-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Well most of you know that I'm a fan of Goldust so I'm loving this. And the swerve they pulled where DiBiase and Maryse were arguing over which one it was meant for, I don't think any of us considered the belt. Well done WWE.

I hope that it is an attempt to legitimise the title.

Firebrand
10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Someone mentioned on here a few days ago they thought it was gold dust (I think it was you Robstar) and ever since Ive had it in my mind it was him, dident see him being after the Million Dollar Belt comming though, kinda funny wierd and dirty all in one shot. Probably the best segment on Raw last night. XD

merhardt03
10-05-2010, 09:19 PM
I am long time fan of Goldust. 1995 I believe. Hopefully they legitimize the million dollar title for a lil while. Maybe Cody will get involved somehow lol.

chaos75
10-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I thought it was going to be Cody Rhodes who sent the love letters for Maryse and DiBiase and him would have a rivalry at Bragging Rights, but with Cody being one half of the tag champs I'm glad it was Goldust, I hate when they don't put those titles up for the PPVs. And I knew one day someone was going to go after the million dollar belt sooner or later.

SgtGohan
10-08-2010, 02:46 AM
i noticed it on superstars, anyone know who it is?

the-rocks-stunner
10-08-2010, 05:33 AM
he does wwe experience and other shows in uk presenting

SgtGohan
10-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Do you know his name?

the-rocks-stunner
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
scott stanford

SgtGohan
10-08-2010, 09:43 AM
okay thanks!

merhardt03
10-08-2010, 11:48 AM
He was very monotone I thought. Who knows what will come of it. At least Cole aint on all 4 shows lol. Hes already got the other 3

Necroyeti
10-08-2010, 06:33 PM
I thought it was kinda refreshing to hear someone new after months/years of the same people. But yeah, he could be a little more enthusiastic.... He resembled Microsoft Sam at some points in his commentary.

Bodom
10-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Havent caught Superstars. How bad is he?

Necroyeti
10-08-2010, 06:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHmM-28aF4
Sample of his work. He's more "boring" than "bad", really.
This match is good also.

WoodenBulldozer
10-15-2010, 01:09 PM
I dont know about anyone else, but I was really impressed by the John Morrison vs. Tyson Kidd match on Raw last week. I would really like these two to have a few matches with DH Smith thrown in there somehow. It just appeared that this pairing could make magic in the ring. Thoughts?

Dameduse823
10-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Despite being short it was probably the best match on the card that night and both men put on a good show.

And does anyone know if that back flip slam is Morrison's new finisher?

AndyWonder
10-15-2010, 03:10 PM
I'm probably not the first one to post this subject, but if I am....cool. And I hope WWE does not bring him back ever again cuz they won't do anything more for him than what they were already doing.

Rich Cranium
10-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Horaay! No more you tube videos.

WoodenBulldozer
10-15-2010, 03:28 PM
It will be interesting to see the state of Jeff Hardy and TNA in 90 days when Matt Hardy's no compete clause is up

Robstar
10-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Thank jebus I don't have to watch him getting fatter

Necroyeti
10-15-2010, 03:37 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/6i9x0k.gif

KJCSmith1
10-15-2010, 03:47 PM
Boy are you ever wrong about the you tube videos, Matt will still be posting them, if you don't like them, then don't look at them. It is his personal you tube account, WWE can not and will not stop him from posting. GEEZZ

shanethewolf
10-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Morrison is my fave wrestler on the WWE roster. He's an amazing athlete and he's one of the few guys there who puts on unpredictable and innovative matches. A real change from the usual repetoire and punching, kicking and headlock crap WWE is known for.

And that backflip slam move was breathtaking! It's very rare you see brand new moves these days, but that's a first for me. I can't imagine him being able to use it on many bigger guys though so it might just be something he pulls out for the smaller, more athletic opponents.

nrb6304
10-15-2010, 05:14 PM
And that backflip slam move was breathtaking! It's very rare you see brand new moves these days, but that's a first for me.

Paul Birchall used this move back when he was a pirate on Smackdown (05-06?) Flip Bottom I think it was called. If you ever play SD vs Raw 2007 it was Paul's finisher.

BUT THAT WITHSTANDING

I agree that the match was extremly good for the time it got, and I would too love to see them go at it some more. And again I agree Shanethewolf Morrison is HELLA fun to watch in the ring EVEN IF he misses that damn Starship Pain more then he hits it lol

Kid_Gangsta
10-15-2010, 06:11 PM
YIIIIIIIIPY TNA gets more trash. i swear TNA is like a homeless man, going to garbage cans picking up trash. WWE leaves out the talent that is trash and TNA swoops them up. its sad http://i51.tinypic.com/2hwjnr4.gif

Robstar
10-15-2010, 06:15 PM
YIIIIIIIIPY TNA gets more trash. i swear TNA is like a homeless man, going to garbage cans picking up trash. WWE leaves out the talent that is trash and TNA swoops them up. its sad http://i51.tinypic.com/2hwjnr4.gif

Good description. Dixie's obsessed - 2 signed just this week! Mickie & Katie Lea

Freaky Styley
10-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Tyson Kidd is a great talent, I've just recently realized just how amazing of an athlete he is. I'd love to see him become a breakout star after the demise of the dynasty

Robstar
10-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Yet another reason why WWE should have a Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight division. That finisher was awesome, I'm kinda glad DH Smith wasn't there(was this ever explained?). Of course, don't forget how Kidd really shined in that match with Jericho a few weeks ago. The hurricanrana(was it?) into the Walls Of Jericho? Freaking amazing! Really hope WWE doesn't bury Kidd

DirtySteal
10-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Thank God for that.

merhardt03
10-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Lol @ kid gangsta. I for one am relieved to hear he is released. I considered him one of my favs to jump into the m.e mix during 2002. I met the man even... But his videos were uncalled for. Good choice WWE

Kid_Gangsta
10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
ALSO i have lost all respect for Matt Hardy these past couple of months because of they way he acted just to get a release. Nobody cares about Fatt Hardy and no one will ever care. He will always be the OTHER Hardy.

oh yeah this is just for kicks http://i52.tinypic.com/attb3q.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/2s0y9w9.gif

merhardt03
10-15-2010, 07:23 PM
I think Imma check this one out on youtube. However WWE will likely bury Kidd soon should The Dynasty does demise. Im startin to agree with the idea of a reinvention of a cw division.

cetotheizzo
10-15-2010, 08:10 PM
It was the best match of the night, to bad it was so short. I want to know when there going to let Morrison become champion? we can all see he has the talent and skills to keep up with anyone. His match with Sheamus awhile back was pretty good and so was the one with Jericho.

cetotheizzo
10-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Good glad he is gone. Now he can set on his ass for 90 days until he is able to fight Jeff on a TNA pay per view as the mystery opponent .

Robstar
10-15-2010, 08:31 PM
ALSO i have lost all respect for Matt Hardy these past couple of months because of they way he acted just to get a release. Nobody cares about Fatt Hardy and no one will ever care. He will always be the OTHER Hardy.

oh yeah this is just for kicks http://i52.tinypic.com/attb3q.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/2s0y9w9.gif

Love that pic with the belts. It's like "Guess which one of these belts means something?" The look on Matt's face suggest he knows it too

wallyman
10-15-2010, 09:11 PM
by sayin wwe is trash...and the fact that the trash wwe is raising tnas ratings...fuck it if i had a company i would want the trash...our opinions dont matter what matters at the end is the business the company does...and tnas ratings are tellin something else :)..so hate all u want but it wont make u right...and wwf was made from trash from other companies think about that it wasnt made from home grown talent

Robstar
10-15-2010, 09:22 PM
by sayin wwe is trash...and the fact that the trash wwe is raising tnas ratings...fuck it if i had a company i would want the trash...our opinions dont matter what matters at the end is the business the company does...and tnas ratings are tellin something else :)..so hate all u want but it wont make u right...and wwf was made from trash from other companies think about that it wasnt made from home grown talent

But saying TNA is better off full of old WWE stars is like saying that you have no faith in the rest of their roster. Think about this - do you really think that the former WWE stars arent going to take their politicking ways to TNA with them? Like hell. And what happens? They bury all the good original TNA stars or fucking absolutely destroy their image, alá AJ Styles and his imitaion Naitch. How on earth you could do that to a guy who has trouble stringing sentences together I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I think AJ is awesome but he's as dumb as a briefcase full of dildos. Just saying

Hannah
10-15-2010, 10:02 PM
I just want to say that after what I've been reading from Matt and Jeff Hardy, I've pretty much lost all my respect from them. I never had a issue with the Hardy brothers, I respected them, hell, I adored them, mostly Jeff.

To see Jeff blast WWE like he has been recently is just horrific, okay so, yeah it didn't work out, is that an excuse to disrespect the company that pretty much made you the reason why you're so damn popular in TNA? I don't know why I'm so speechless over Jeff Hardy being so unprofessional. I probably will never be a full blown Jeff Hardy fan like I once was, no matter if he is a great athlete, with some amazing high flying moves.

Matt....Matt....Matt........where do I start? When he goes to TNA he'll be in the main event picture for a PPV or a title shot, just like everyone else that comes from the WWE, Jeff Hardy, Tara, now Mickie James. (It's really not fair. You complain that WWE doesn't give other people spotlight, and the same people are in the main event constantly, well at least they don't bring in people from the competition over and just pretty much hand them the title.) But as soon as you're done with you're one the back burner, again, cause of your brother (if he isn't in jail.) Then to the showing video of Mysterio maskless, that's probably where the straw broke the camels back. I know there's pictures of Rey without his mask, why would you do that? Completely disrespectful, not only towards the WWE, but to Rey Mysterio, and in my opinion little kids. You're antics are childish, and just like how I felt with your druggie brother, I wonder how you can so blatantly disrespect the company that made you.

At this point in time, I really do hope you go to TNA, and ruin your (or at what's left of) career.

What do you guys think? Do I have a reason to be mad or am I just being a emotional girl? :)

el gabo
10-15-2010, 10:13 PM
But saying TNA is better off full of old WWE stars is like saying that you have no faith in the rest of their roster. Think about this - do you really think that the former WWE stars arent going to take their politicking ways to TNA with them? Like hell. And what happens? They bury all the good original TNA stars or fucking absolutely destroy their image, alá AJ Styles and his imitaion Naitch. How on earth you could do that to a guy who has trouble stringing sentences together I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I think AJ is awesome but he's as dumb as a briefcase full of dildos. Just saying

Great description of AJ!!

I liked "Matt the performer". Not a main eventer but had a lion heart and passion for the business, but it was the best for both. If TNA signs him, they can just kiss my ass because I think I will never watch them again. They have enough Goddamn people on their roster, they don't know what to do with. TNA "loyals" should be pissed too. Keep on burying AJ, Red, and their great original talent. One last thing to think about:

Christopher Daniels>Matt Hardy

Kid_Gangsta
10-15-2010, 10:15 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2vd2xpl.gif Amen Hannah. I couldn't have said it better.

Hannah
10-15-2010, 10:19 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2vd2xpl.gif Amen Hannah. I couldn't have said it better.

Why thank you :)

Robstar
10-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Not sure what you mean there with Daniels? IMO, Daniels is way better than Matt

Bodom
10-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Not sure what you mean there with Daniels? IMO, Daniels is way better than Matt

Ummmmm, thats what he said. > means greater than

Robstar
10-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Totally correct! 10/10, gold stars and all that good stuff.

Robstar
10-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Ha! Duh......it's been a long time since I went to school, can you tell? ;)

Necroyeti
10-15-2010, 10:40 PM
There's not a lot of people out there who are better than Christopher Daniels, so that's a bit unfair :P At least Daniels didn't spend months having a sook and a moan on the internet after being fired from TNA, I suppose.

I thought Fatt was starting up OMEGA again?

emeron01
10-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Well hannah, I agree with almost everything your saying except about matt showing rey mysterio unmasked. could you tell
me why that is disrepectful? In my opinion, Rey is a normal person just like you or I so therefore he doesn't have to go around
being the masked luchador 24/7. Also, Rey didn't mind being filmed so what is the issue?

Although I hace that slight disagreement about the whole filming rey mysterio, i totally agree with what you saying about how matt and jeff have carried themselves over the last few months. hopefully they sort themselves out.

Bodom
10-15-2010, 10:43 PM
There's not a lot of people out there who are better than Christopher Daniels, so that's a bit unfair :P At least Daniels didn't spend months having a sook and a moan on the internet after being fired from TNA, I suppose.

I thought Fatt was starting up OMEGA again?

Matt Fact: Omega = Oily Men Entering Gay Anuses

jethro
10-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Maybe theres Matt vs Daniels at other promotion before this.

Anyway,good for Matt if he want to be release from WWE,now he can do whatever project he wants to do,all that videos hype the past few month,while I can see miles away its about him getting a release but I still got tiny hope about him receive a decent push one final time or something.

Robstar
10-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Yes but did Rey know that Matt was going to post the thing on fucking YouTube? lol

Bodom
10-15-2010, 10:53 PM
If anything, Rey should have never come back with the mask. He already lost it in WCW. There must be some sort of Lucha code that says you can't just put the mask back on after you lose it

Necroyeti
10-15-2010, 10:55 PM
If Matt turns up in TNA, what are the chances Russo will eventually write in a third Hardy boy called Biff Hardy?

Bodom
10-15-2010, 10:57 PM
If Matt turns up in TNA, what are the chances Russo will eventually write in a third Hardy boy called Biff Hardy?

Right after we get a Russo swerve that Matt was the mastermind behind Jeff's actions

merhardt03
10-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Yea Hannah showing Rey maskless is very disrespectful. Yea hes a human Emeron and hes not in his mask in private life but its a tradition Rey holds dearly from Lucha Libre. Reys earned his respect from me since ECW in mid 90s

ratedy2jayz
10-15-2010, 11:21 PM
I think Jeff Hardy's comments are a work to get him heat. I dont think he made any comments like that until right after the heel turn.

Rich Cranium
10-15-2010, 11:35 PM
I disagree that its a work because he waited for Matt's release to voice his opinion so Matt wouldnt be reprimanded while he was working there.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-16-2010, 01:07 AM
Please allow me to give mu infinte wisdom on this matter. Hannah I think your post are well thought out and I am happy you love rasslin. For me to take you really serious I'm going to need to know a few things first. We can start off by your height and weight measurements and go from there. My mind is a whirlwind of thoughs on how you look and i hope my worst fears are not correct.

This would be my worst fear. U MAD???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhshzuVnlsA

infinite wisdom
For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

SilverGhost
10-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Another Hardy thread....first TNA now here....

Anyways, give the man a chance. If he does a poor, half assed, sucky job that he will piss everyone off in TNA then we know that he was all talk.

I lost respect for Matt and TNA is the second chance that I may defend him again. If he screws this up, then f&@# him.

Ruggy
10-16-2010, 08:15 AM
If anything, Rey should have never come back with the mask. He already lost it in WCW. There must be some sort of Lucha code that says you can't just put the mask back on after you lose it

That whole thing with Nash in WCW when he lost the mask was disrespectful.

SilverGhost
10-16-2010, 08:29 AM

Rey had no choice -.-

I found it messed up that WCW would put Rey's job on the line if he didn't take off his mask.

merhardt03
10-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Sorry Bodom. Gonna go with Ruggy and Silverghost on that one.

shanethewolf
10-16-2010, 01:11 PM
I was a huge fan of them both too. In fact, back in the Attitude Era they were my favourite wrestlers, above The Rock and Austin, and when they were jobbing out to 2-Cool I was so hoping they'd get their time to shine.

I lost most of my respect for Matt when he returned to WWE after they shafted him...and allowed them to shaft him again to put over Edge and Lita. How can anyone respect a guy who has so little respect for himself?

These latest Matt Hardy blogs have damaged his career beyond repair in my opinion. He's like the new Damien Demento, digging himself deeper and deeper, making a big fool out of himself and just showing himself to be a desperate attention whore and not a very genuine or likeable person.

The only way he will revive his career is by playing some kind of heel with delusions of grandeur...or a character along the lines of Michael Scott/David Brent from The Office.

Bodom
10-16-2010, 05:20 PM

Agreed. Him losing it in WCW should have never happened and the mask is an integral part of his character. Just saying there must be some sort of luch libre honor code or something that says, no matter what you can't just put it back on.

johnadah
10-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Personally, I'm glad to see Matt Hardy gone. He was never able to step up to the level that Jeff did. No, I don't mean he couldn't reach the levels of success that Jeff reached. I mean that physically, charismatically and in every way possible (even on the mic) Jeff was better than Matt. I watch Matt now and often feel as if I'm watching an old-timer who stuck around too long. His body movements are stiff and rigid in the ring. Every time his does his middle-rope-leg-drop it's like he's pleading with his legs just to turn out horizontally. I don't think Matt lost a step. I think he lost A LOT of steps and lost them a long time ago. He's just not the talent that he used to be.

the game
10-16-2010, 09:08 PM
personally,im glad he has gone,he has been rubbish since the hardy boys days,early 2000s,would love jeff to come home again,

MackMays05
10-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Wow.Hardys,where do I start,I'll go easy on em,not.They were tag team wrestling's nail in the coffin......I grew up watchin Von Erichs,Road Warriors,Freebirds,R&R&Midnight expresses,Steiners..I'm sure the Hardys are nice people but for me,Just cause you'll jump off something and bust your ass doesn't make you a wrestler.I tip my hat to the balls & effort but those two suck ass...always have.And Matt has always been better in ring than Jeff..Its like how LOD's gear had people markin out back in the day,that gutterpunk look and Edge&Christian got them over.If TNA wants to really get his silly ass over,don't pair them,bring him in face and have em beef.The table is set,and we know he can eat!If you throw elbows instead of punches and you're a guy,you suck....Just sayin...

old school is cool
11-13-2010, 12:32 PM
watching smackdown last night, i caught the preview of john cena's new dvd but i forgot wat it was called. anyway, i'm not a john cena fan but the dvd looks pretty good. it shows him behind the scene and wat he does out of the wwe. i like dvds like this that shows the realness of wwe superstars and how they really are off camera. wat do you think about the dvd? would you buy it or does it look boring to you?

http://http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:LFUH8ANwPSAU9M:http://www.flyingomelette.com/oddities/pics/sab3/wwflogo.jpg&t=1

Immortal will never die!!!!!

Kid_Gangsta
11-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Exactly, I like that behind the scenes look on DVD's and stuff. And i gotta admit the DVD DOES look interesting. I might get it for my little cousin since hes a HUGE Cena fan. (7 year olds <_<)

nrb6304
11-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Why would anybody get that DVD? John Cena is horrible and WWE DVDs SUCK just. Like TNA!

Fixed that for you

Bodom
11-13-2010, 04:12 PM
I liked the old TNA dvd's.............

SilverGhost
11-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Maybe its a sign that he is turning heel.

There is always an amount of DVDs or books that comes out for the face star then turns heel.

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Cena is the role model for us all!

Bodom
11-15-2010, 12:27 AM
Then where was Cena when I was suicidal.

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 12:29 AM

Did you hear that? That was the sound of all the air being sucked out of the room.

Bodom
11-15-2010, 12:31 AM
................................rofl

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-15-2010, 12:31 AM

Damn bro, i hope the roast didnt get you down it was all in good fun, dont shank yourself;)

Bodom
11-15-2010, 12:33 AM
Damn bro, i hope the roast didnt get you down it was all in good fun, dont shank yourself;)

I meant years ago. I totally would have if Super Cena was around

I actually liked the Roast. Made me smile this weekend and its been a real shitty weekend

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:34 AM
One nation under Cena..... Sounds good and I feel good. Hooray!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Whenever I get down I just think of http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuqF_NBmlxpR53WDjR_ODkh7aBJvglb LyydfoWmgewXpNbO_G7IQ an it makes everything so much better.;)

Bodom
11-15-2010, 12:37 AM
*reaches for knife*

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Whenever I get down I just think of http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuqF_NBmlxpR53WDjR_ODkh7aBJvglb LyydfoWmgewXpNbO_G7IQ an it makes everything so much better.;)

I can speak for the IWC when I say that pic makes us smile with pride!

Bodom
11-15-2010, 12:38 AM
*reaches for bigger knife*

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM
SuperCena and SuperOrton rule our planet! We are safe

Dameduse823
11-15-2010, 01:32 AM

Looking at that picture I can just picture Orton coming out in a batman shirt and forming a team with Cena.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-15-2010, 06:47 PM
I"M BACK!!!!!!! Anywho, am I the only person that sees potenial in Darren Young? He is a great wrestler, has that unique charisma to him, and he reminds me of The Rock and John Cena mixed together. I KNOW IT SOUNDS WERID AS HELL! Nah but he looks like he can make it big. If WWE keeps his unique style to him and do more creative things with him, he can be a star no doubt about it.

What do you think about Darren Young?:cool:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihTYfWOmEkE

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 06:50 PM
I will never respect John Cena, the white or the black version.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-15-2010, 07:08 PM
I will never respect John Cena, the white or the black version.

I'm sorry you feel that way but what does that have to do with this topic? Just saying.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-15-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way but what does that have to do with this topic? Just saying.

dude, Darren Young is a joke, he looks awful, wrestles bad and ive seen lamposts with more charisma. Just saying.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-15-2010, 07:16 PM
dude, Darren Young is a joke, he looks awful, wrestles bad and ive seen lamposts with more charisma. Just saying.

They said the same thing about John Cena and Hulk Hogan but look at them now. Just saying.

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 07:20 PM
They said the same thing about John Cena and Hulk Hogan but look at them now. Just saying.

The exact same place as when it was last said, 10 minutes ago.

Bodom
11-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Never been a fan of knocking someone when they're still green, which Young is still super green.

I don't see enough in Young at the moment to predict if he'll be a star. See where he is in a year or two, then i'll cast judgement

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Never been a fan of knocking someone when they're still green, which Young is still super green.

I don't see enough in Young at the moment to predict if he'll be a star. See where he is in a year or two, then i'll cast judgement

he'll be in FCW or TNA.

Bodom
11-15-2010, 07:24 PM
he'll be in FCW or TNA.

More likely FCW.

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 07:26 PM
More likely FCW.

I'd prefer the original ECW.

Bodom
11-15-2010, 07:27 PM
I'd prefer the original ECW.

So Mass Transit could eat him?

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 07:34 PM
No, so he wouldn't exist anymore.

Bodom
11-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Whats the difference?

Rich Cranium
11-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Darren Young has the look, but needs a personality and Mic skills are a must!

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 07:38 PM
If Transit ate him he would be a pile of crap somewhere. The only difference between that and what he is now: the pile wouldn't be in the ring.

TimWeld18
11-15-2010, 08:19 PM
i gave up on him when he was on NXT. but u never know......

someguy4848
11-15-2010, 08:55 PM
I"M BACK!!!!!!! Anywho, am I the only person that sees potenial in Darren Young? He is a great wrestler, has that unique charisma to him, and he reminds me of The Rock and John Cena mixed together. I KNOW IT SOUNDS WERID AS HELL! Nah but he looks like he can make it big. If WWE keeps his unique style to him and do more creative things with him, he can be a star no doubt about it.

What do you think about Darren Young?:cool:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihTYfWOmEkE

everyone has their own opinion, i respect that. but i have to disagree. the simple fact that young got visibly winded in a less than high paced match when he faced cena, says that he is well below average. his look is ridiculous, his finisher is dumb, and it's hard for me to take him seriously. then again i was saying the same things when the miz first showed up, and look where he is now.
my point is that although RIGHT NOW he isn't impressive at all, anything is possible. hopefully he can prove me wrong for his sake.

R.SEXTON99
11-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Simply put......no.

Grinchin
11-16-2010, 06:55 AM
I dont care about Mr Young, but why does he look so much like Cena, its something that bothers me daily

CMhuw24
11-16-2010, 07:16 AM
I'd rather see Justin Gabriel vs The Great Khali in a rap off than watch Darren Young sorry.

Kashdinero
11-16-2010, 07:36 AM
I feel ashamed to say it but I see potential in Young. Should he keep improving he could surprise a few people.... Step one. Cut that awful hair. It creates the wrong kind of heat. It needs to go. Now.

SaberToothTigerz
11-16-2010, 07:52 AM
I feel ashamed to say it but I see potential in Young. Should he keep improving he could surprise a few people.... Step one. Cut that awful hair. It creates the wrong kind of heat. It needs to go. Now.

i completely disagree with u its his hair that marks the spot

vbirwin
11-16-2010, 03:34 PM
I just saw the following news post:

"David Hart Smith noted on his Twitter account that he met former WWE star Dynamite Kid (a/k/a Tom Billington) during the company's recent tour of Europe. Billington is best known for being half of the tag team The British Bulldogs with Smith's father, Davey Boy. Billington currently resides in Manchester, England and suffers from the after-effects of steroids and his high-impact wrestling style, which has left him confined to a wheelchair and partially paralyzed."

I was a HUGE Mark for the British Bulldogs. Davey Boy Smith is already gone due to a Heart attack likely contrubuted to by steroids. Dynamite Kid is in a wheelchair partially paralysed because of Steroids and the damage he did to his body in the ring.

So sad. It makes you stop and think.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 03:39 PM
All for entertainment.

I'd rather have wrestlers to have their own strengths in the ring instead of depending on steriods.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Its sad to hear about Dynimite Kid being disabled like this. This is what steriods can do to wrestlers. Speaking of being paralysed, whatever happened to Drozs? He got paralysed because of a botched move. Haven't heard or seen of him in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk1GW5X4BrQ&feature=related

Bodom
11-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Doesn't he still wrote those blogs before the PPV's?

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Doesn't he still wrote those blogs before the PPV's?

Yes, and more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Drozdov#Post-injury

Bodom
11-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, and more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Drozdov#Post-injury

Awesome. Always enjoyed his "2 cents"

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 12:12 AM
There appear to be plans for HBK to referee the Undertaker WM27 streak match (if it happens as UT is injured) to get revenge for losing 2 years in a row. What are your thoughts?

Bodom
11-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Something like this needs more than a month to hype.

Freaky Styley
11-17-2010, 01:02 AM
its wwe, I'm sure things are gonna change. And it all depends how well Taker is recovering and if HBK decides to do it.

But if it does happen, sounds sweet.

BaileyRose
11-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Only if Shawn Michaels is going to cause Undertaker to lose his streak. Having the Heartbreak kid have 3 straight failures in a row is not worth watching or should even be worth this guys time to be honest.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 01:12 AM
3 straight failures? How does one fail when they ref?

BaileyRose
11-17-2010, 01:15 AM
3 straight failures? How does one fail when they ref?

Hes trying to get payback? Its possible for you to fail at that too.

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Its cool he can use his upper body now.

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 01:42 AM
Hes trying to get payback? Its possible for you to fail at that too.

Scenario: HBK gets knocked out while trying to make Taker lose then somehow another ref comes and count while Taker has the guy pinned.

HBK fails if that happens dude.

Robstar
11-17-2010, 02:31 AM
No. No. No.

As Bodom said, it would need more hype and what the hell is the point except as a cheap way to milk HBK nostalgia?

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 02:34 AM
Something like this needs more than a month to hype.

Agreed.

This needs alot of time to build!

Kashdinero
11-17-2010, 03:17 AM
Its cool he can use his upper body now.

I never knew that! That's FANTASTIC news.... Such a shame what happened to him. Not only him but I know D-lo felt AWFUL about it and it just about ruined his career in the WWF.

Dynamite crippled himself for the business due to his selfless style. He was a TRUE pioneer. He was also my favourite wrestler. His matches with the Original Tiger Mask in the early 80's STILL hold up today. Anyone who's never read his book PURE DYNAMITE should order it off of amazon today. It's a great read.

AGEOFFALL
11-17-2010, 03:32 AM
Just let the man stay retired. Please wwe. Let him enjoy life outside of wrestling.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 09:06 AM
No. No. No.

As Bodom said, it would need more hype and what the hell is the point except as a cheap way to milk HBK nostalgia?

WWE milked Eddie's death. Wouldn't put it past them to milk the HBk nostalgia

TheBeardOfZeus
11-17-2010, 09:35 AM
I personally think this is an awful idea, i don't know quite why, but it just doesn't sit right with me.

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Just let the man stay retired. Please wwe. Let him enjoy life outside of wrestling.

This much I agree. I don't see a point to drag HBK out of retirement other than revenge, which I doubt HBK will do it.

AwesomeLegendKiller
11-17-2010, 02:57 PM
it would look like hbk has absolutely NO respect for the undertaker just because of the fact that the undertaker was the ONLY guy who came out to ''say'' goodbye to hbk, i know triple h was out there but that was when hbk's speech was over...

Scottland
11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
First off, At this moment it's pretty doubtful that Taker can even have a match at Wrestlemania this year. Second off, This whole HBK being a ref in Takers match is pure speculated planning. I also don't think HBK is going to do it even though WWE would love to have him there but I just think Shawn is to happy with his life outside of wrestling right now to go back let alone it would somewhat taint his last match with Taker. I sure somewhere down-the-line HBK will make an appearance or two but right now just let the guy enjoy his life. I mean the man has earned.

P.S. HBK & Taker have been in 4 matches together (singles matches) & both have won two each.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 04:17 PM
First off, At this moment it's pretty doubtful that Taker can even have a match at Wrestlemania this year. Second off, This whole HBK being a ref in Takers match is pure speculated planning. I also don't think HBK is going to do it even though WWE would love to have him there but I just think Shawn is to happy with his life outside of wrestling right now to go back let alone it would somewhat taint his last match with Taker. I sure somewhere down-the-line HBK will make an appearance or two but right now just let the guy enjoy his life. I mean the man has earned.

P.S. HBK & Taker have been in 4 matches together (singles matches) & both have won two each.

HBK said he would help WWE in any way he can.

maar13
11-17-2010, 04:29 PM
I thing it is a terrible idea.

Not because I don't want to see Shawn, but because that will take away the moment of respect they shared last year.

Also if this happens, how does it makes HBK look like? like a has been with no self respect at all.

In which light would like to remember Shawn? As the guy who retired doing what he loves or the guy who was so bitter he costed Taker his streak just to get even? I mean that does not benefit him at all, it will give him a big rub to someone else but it only denigrates Shawn's image and does not help since he is not going to comeback full time.

If he calls it right down the middle fine, but if they want him to have a second agenda I say is a bs idea.

Scottland
11-17-2010, 04:33 PM
HBK said he would help WWE in any way he can.

Yeah I heard that but you have to take that with a grain of salt. He pretty much means he will help them in promoting & such but getting involved in a storyline & so forth HBK has already said he doesn't have any interest to go back anytime soon as he's enjoying his life let alone he doesn't have plans to be at Wrestlemania as he was asked that question in an interview recently. I'm sorry, I just don't see this whole situation coming to fruition.

kenbo69
11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
they could make us wonder leading up to the match if HBK will screw UT or not and in the end he calls it down the middle or helps UT against outside interference for an UT win, keeping Uts streak alive and Shawn's legacy intact.

Silverdust
11-19-2010, 02:28 PM
WWE creative team member Chris DeJoseph (who portrayed Big Dick Johnson on TV) has been released from WWE.

Over the last few weeks, WWE has been actively scouting for new members to add to the creative team.

Big Dick Johnson will no longer be there to dance for his fans! What are your thoughts and woild you like to see him dance in TNA with Hogan and Bischoff?

Robstar
11-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Without DX, there was nothing creative could think of for him!

I think he'd be a great slave for Orlando Jordan

Scottland
11-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Without DX, there was nothing creative could think of for him!

I think he'd be a great slave for Orlando Jordan

Orlando Jordan would probably make Big Dick Johnson his bitch or something but then again, Orlando Jordan is an odd dude.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Orlando Jordan would probably make Big Dick Johnson his bitch or something but then again, Orlando Jordan is an odd dude.

Horrible mental image..

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 04:00 PM

What the f---? And you say you have nothing for (a certain superstar)?

Scottland
11-19-2010, 04:03 PM
What the f---? And you say you have nothing for (a certain superstar)?

Dude, have you heard some of the weird s*** Orlando Jordan has done? The dude is a weird individual let alone he's a homosexual from what I've heard over the years. So don't put it past him.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Dude, have you heard some of the weird s*** Orlando Jordan has done? The dude is a weird individual let alone he's a homosexual from what I've heard over the years.

More like Bisexual, but yeah. Orlando is a weird f'n dude.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 04:05 PM
More like Bisexual, but yeah. Orlando is a weird f'n dude.

You know, I thought he was Bisexual but then I've heard he's just flat out a homosexual which is why I put that instead.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 04:07 PM
You know, I thought he was Bisexual but then I've heard he's just flat out a homosexual which is why I put that instead.

I think we can agree that Orlando likes him some man meat. Fair?

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Dude, have you heard some of the weird s*** Orlando Jordan has done? The dude is a weird individual let alone he's a homosexual from what I've heard over the years. So don't put it past him.

He is a flamboyant bisexual man!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 04:09 PM
I think we can agree that Orlando likes him some man meat. Fair?

True & Fair.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 04:10 PM

To the extreme but that's his thing I guess...

Bodom
11-19-2010, 04:12 PM

On camera!! Adrian Adonis was flamboyant! and was straight!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 04:15 PM
On camera!! Adrian Adonis was flamboyant! and was straight!

Yeah...there are flamboyant straight men believe it or not.

SaberToothTigerz
11-19-2010, 06:39 PM
lets pay homenage to big dick johnson.............a minute of silence please...................

miz AWESOME
11-26-2011, 07:28 AM
That beard is getting out of control! He said something about being happy/unhappy that the WWE continue to let him grow it, cant remember! What do you guys think?

Rokudo
11-26-2011, 09:18 AM
It's gross...
When AJ kissed him, it looked like a child kissing her 40y old uncle ... ugh
But maybe it's just me having a sick mind :D

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 09:24 AM
He'll probably shave it when he cashes in the MITB briefcase

Tommy Thunder
11-26-2011, 10:21 AM
When AJ kissed him, it looked like a child kissing her 40y old uncle ... ugh
But maybe it's just me having a sick mind :D

O_O

He'll probably shave it when he cashes in the MITB briefcase

I agree. He said on Twitter that he likes it, but I'm sure he'll be glad to get rid of it when he does! And I also think he'll shave it when he cashes in.

K2Jelly
11-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Skip to 2:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvjgUrkBdVg

Fuck manscaping!

RagnarokNRoll
11-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Skip to 2:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvjgUrkBdVg

Fuck manscaping!

Preach Brotha Preach!!!!!!

Alberto Del Rio
11-26-2011, 12:24 PM
He would actually be unique if he grows it even more and win the WHC belt, It will be maybe the first time that someone wins the belt with a long beard lol

Tommy Thunder
11-26-2011, 12:25 PM
As much as DB grows that beard, it'll never be a BEARD!

Wade Barrett 1979
11-26-2011, 12:25 PM
It's a thing of wonder and awe!!

Daffy Duck's Finest
11-26-2011, 12:29 PM
I strive to have a beard like Bryan's.

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:32 PM
THIS!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/tholzerman/knox.jpg
http://www.thesteelcage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/knox.png
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27523_384422924816_2117_n.jpg

Or no beard

dudelove
11-26-2011, 12:33 PM
he looks like an angry amish with that

Tommy Thunder
11-26-2011, 12:40 PM
THIS!

Or no beard

I second this.

BOHICA
11-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Daniel Bryan's beard is perfect for his character. That beard has one word written all over it; That word is HEEL.

Tomsta666
11-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Well, it is Movemeber

TheRockerGother
11-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Reminds me of Punks hobo beard he had on him lol.But right now he's reminding me a lot of Eric Young for some strange reason.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Daniel Bryan's beard is perfect for his character. That beard has one word written all over it; That word is HEEL.

I hope he doesn't use a permanent marker! That'll be a bitch, to wash out of that beard!!

Robareid
11-26-2011, 02:38 PM
THIS!

Or no beard

Well I'll third this then

AgeoftheFallguy
11-26-2011, 03:58 PM
I started a thread on this awhile ago when I said nothing says evil like a huge beard and I was hoping would go heel. If you look for pictures from when he was in ROH before he won the title he had a HUge beard and a cape. Also if you listened to Colts Podcast few weeks ago he was on there and says he just doesn't like to shave. BTW loved the video clip, saw that when first did it. and Eli Cottenwood ref.

tnafanwwehater
11-26-2011, 04:48 PM
i hope u realize that video was posted on wwe. com. and i doubt if he wasnt allowed to say it would b there. but thats just me. seeing as how wwe controls everything lol

thisiswrestling
11-26-2011, 04:57 PM
THIS!

Or no beard

Now that's a beard! And I'll fourth this.

On a side note, the E needs to bring back Knox.

Daniel Bryan's Beard
11-26-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm going nowhere bitches!

K2Jelly
11-26-2011, 05:21 PM
If Eli Cottonwood's promo on mustaches was as good as Bryan's on beards, he'd be a world champion by now.