PDA

View Full Version : WWE Happenings *All The Small Things*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Fine,ok,if it makes you happy,YES,Kurt Angles does have some fresh feuds in the WWE from CM Punk to Gillberg 2012 to Dolph Ziggler to Randy Orton to Daniel Bryan et al

If I had to swap anyone,I'd send Mr.Kennedy to WWE,feuds with the Miz,Daniel Bryan,Dolph would be good,and send Christian Cage to TNA,WWE have never had faith in the guy as a main eventer.

And BTW,Robert Star,you banned me for going on about WWE copying TNA,yet reports came out on this very site no less, that WWE has people watching TNA and ROh and taking notes,and that WWE copied an idea from TNA because WWE felt they could do it better.
Why do you think he banned you for that?

Nexus n' Eights
11-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Don't push it JJ, or they are gonna ban you again

I am NOT "JJ"

Robstar
11-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I am NOT "JJ"

IP says different

Nexus n' Eights
No, fool, I banned you for the WAY you ranted on about it. Seriously, if it's your crusade, take it elsewhere

Not a crusade Robert,I didn't carry on with it

Tommy Thunder
I am NOT "JJ"

But you ARE a banned member? Either way...

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:02 PM
I am NOT "JJ"
Oh really and how you can speak Greek suddenly?:rolleyes:

Tommy Thunder

JJ was Greek?

magglis
ip says different
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnn

Nexus n' Eights
11-24-2012, 02:03 PM

Learn't that word from someone.I'm actually Irish

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:03 PM
JJ was Greek?
Cypriot descent

Robstar
11-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Not a crusade Robert,I didn't carry on with it

But you're still going on like a TNA (and it's subsequent forums) are being bullied by the big, mean WWE and it's fans. Seriously, every other post (or more) you're taking a shot at how you're being picked on and shit. Really? You can't just stick to commenting on the product? Your attitude is everything that is wrong with TNA fans - insecure little complainers, so many of you

Tommy Thunder
11-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Cypriot descent

How do you know that lo?! Pretty sure he said before that he was South African but born in Italy? Could be wrong though.

Nexus n' Eights
11-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Cypriot descent

My Greek friend taught me that word,along with Kolokotroni,malaka,Archithea,pusti

Tommy Thunder
Learn't that word from someone.I'm actually Irish

Google translate?

Robstar
My Greek friend taught me that word,along with Kolokotroni,malaka,Archithea,pusti

Don't lie.

You don't have friends

Tommy Thunder
11-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Don't lie.

You don't have friends

So nice :p

Nexus n' Eights
But you're still going on like a TNA (and it's subsequent forums) are being bullied by the big, mean WWE and it's fans. Seriously, every other post (or more) you're taking a shot at how you're being picked on and shit. Really? You can't just stick to commenting on the product? Your attitude is everything that is wrong with TNA fans - insecure little complainers, so many of you

my comments are product related

magglis
How do you know that lo?! Pretty sure he said before that he was South African but born in Italy? Could be wrong though.
He said that in a thread before

Nexus n' Eights
11-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Don't lie.

You don't have friends

Now I will never recover from that,wow,there's no response possible to that,gosh

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:08 PM
WTF is Archithea?
Lol:p

Nexus n' Eights
11-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Ironic how a thread relating to a TNA wrestler becomes a soap box for bashing people that watch TNA

Nexus n' Eights
11-24-2012, 02:10 PM
WTF is Archithea?
Lol:p

testicles??

Robstar
11-24-2012, 02:11 PM
So basically, what we have here is someone who stamps their feet and moans in tantrum about the injustice of treatment of something they like and you think you're making some kind of awesome point but you're not and you hang in there for a while, everyone regarding you more and more as an idiot because they can see how your actions are self-excluding you from being here entirely

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:11 PM
testicles??
No??????????

Robstar
11-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Ironic how a thread relating to a TNA wrestler becomes a soap box for bashing people that watch TNA

I can't listen to this guy anymore. Seeya Juvenile Junkie. Again.

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand gone

Tommy Thunder
11-24-2012, 02:15 PM

He's entertaining, but eventually it wears off and he's just annoying lol!

Pumpkinhead
11-24-2012, 02:16 PM
nananananananana hey hey GOODBYE!!

Robstar
11-24-2012, 02:18 PM
I'll never understand how some TNA fans think the best way to protest how they say they're treated by WWE fans is by acting exactly the same way as they object to being treated! Amazing!

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:30 PM
I'll never understand how some TNA fans think the best way to protest how they say they're treated by WWE fans is by acting exactly the same way as they object to being treated! Amazing!
I don't understand why they have to protest:p

Robstar
11-24-2012, 02:34 PM
I don't understand why they have to protest:p

It's a massive inferiority complex. They feel belittled. Fucking wrestling fans take everything so personally.

Like efedders!

magglis
11-24-2012, 02:36 PM
It's a massive inferiority complex. They feel belittled. Fucking wrestling fans take everything so personally.

Like efedders!
Or like football

Tommy Thunder
11-24-2012, 02:38 PM

Like some efedders!

Fixed for accuracy ;)

Karsten Langenfeld
11-24-2012, 07:47 PM

Yes. Yes. Now it is for sure. i officially DO like you. Thanks.

Darkside Ron Garvin
11-24-2012, 07:53 PM

^^^^ Love this comment ^^^^

I'll never understand why people can't just be a fan of something without having to compete as to which is the better product. I like Fringe but I am not going to debate with an X-Files fan as to which is the "better product" because they both have their perks and flaws, but are still 2 entirely different shows.

Or like soccer

Fixed that for ya... (American) football fans don't fight and bicker half as much as (Worldwide) football fans do. I might not be a supporter of the Chicago Bears, but I am not going to have a 6 page argument with a fan of that team why they suck to me.

magglis
11-24-2012, 07:56 PM
^^^^ Love this comment ^^^^

I'll never understand why people can't just be a fan of something without having to compete as to which is the better product. I like Fringe but I am not going to debate with an X-Files fan as to which is the "better product" because they both have their perks and flaws, but are still 2 entirely different shows.

Fixed that for ya... (American) football fans don't fight and bicker half as much as (Worldwide) football fans do. I might not be a supporter of the Chicago Bears, but I am not going to have a 6 page argument with a fan of that team why they suck to me.
You didn't fix anything the name is football

Karsten Langenfeld
11-24-2012, 08:03 PM
I still find it funny how americans refuse to call football football, but insist to call the 'carry an oversized egg around game' football instead, even tho the ball gets kicked max 10 times per game or so.

stone cold bruiser brody
11-24-2012, 10:34 PM
he could come back and start a fued with Ziggler with Vickie turning on ziggler to manage Kurt. WM 29 any one?

Darkside Ron Garvin
11-24-2012, 11:06 PM
You didn't fix anything the name is football

Right... To people outside of the US it's football, but those in the US it's soccer...

Like here in the States it's a Quarter Pounder with cheese, but in Europe it's a Royale with Cheese :rolleyes:

Tommy Thunder
11-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Right... To people outside of the US it's football, but those in the US it's soccer...

Like here in the States it's a Quarter Pounder with cheese, but in Europe it's a Royale with Cheese :rolleyes:

Actually, we call it a quarter pounder with cheese too :p

Darkside Ron Garvin
11-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Actually, we call it a quarter pounder with cheese too :p

Not according to one, Vincent Vega

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb3uamQ8ei1rdmmu3o1_500.jpg

K2Jelly
11-25-2012, 02:40 AM
I still find it funny how americans refuse to call football football, but insist to call the 'carry an oversized egg around game' football instead, even tho the ball gets kicked max 10 times per game or so.

The full and official name of the sport you play is Association football. The full and official name of the sport played here is American football. The names themselves separate one sport from the other and anytime either sport is referred to as "football", that's a nickname. It's just that the nickname is shared between the two sports.

Also, the football may not be round but neither is an Association football. It's a truncated icosahedron. That ain't completely round either.

Plus, if you think about it, if sports should be named after what it's in contact with, Association football should be called "grassball".

Kashdinero
11-25-2012, 04:50 AM
I just wanna point out that, regardless of anything that's been said here, ASAP won't be until 2014. See, in this day and age, wrestlers, in TNA, and sports entertainers, in WWE, are bound to these little things called contracts. I can't imagine that Dixie would allow Kurt to break his contract should Vinnie Mac show interest towards Mr Angle before it has run out (**spoiler** he won't.).

Wade Barrett 1979
11-25-2012, 08:41 AM
The full and official name of the sport you play is Association football. The full and official name of the sport played here is American football. The names themselves separate one sport from the other and anytime either sport is referred to as "football", that's a nickname. It's just that the nickname is shared between the two sports.

Also, the football may not be round but neither is an Association football. It's a truncated icosahedron. That ain't completely round either.

Plus, if you think about it, if sports should be named after what it's in contact with, Association football should be called "grassball".

I love how you've read this once and keep using it as your great proclamation in your argument against football. :rolleyes:

It's still infinitely more rounded than an American handegg. :D

Karsten Langenfeld
11-25-2012, 08:56 AM
I love how you've read this once and keep using it as your great proclamation in your argument against football. :rolleyes:

It's still infinitely more rounded than an American handegg. :D

Another Argument you hear a lot is that not much is happening in a game of football (the real one played outside the US).

I find THAT one especially funny, because in all the 'carry an egg around' games i watched 90% of the time people were standing around waiting for the game to start again after it was stopped after playing for 3 seconds.

Tomsta666
11-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Oh please! Were not having the Football v American Football argument again are we? :rolleyes:

Wade Barrett 1979
11-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Oh please! Were not having the Football v American Football argument again are we? :rolleyes:

Of course, it's bleedin' hilarious. :D

Karsten Langenfeld
11-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Ok. Sorry for derailing the topic. Going back to topic right now: No, Angle should stay in TNA. Period.

Robstar
11-25-2012, 03:22 PM
English football fans are as sensitive about being called soccer as TNA fans are about their product. Never. Fails.

Robstar
11-26-2012, 03:57 AM
This thread is a year old today. Fancy that!

Cabers
11-26-2012, 05:42 AM
This thread is a year old today. Fancy that!

Happy Birthday thread!! :D

Pumpkinhead
11-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Kurt Angle thread derails into football discusion and JJ rant LOL

magglis
11-26-2012, 01:55 PM
English football fans are as sensitive about being called soccer as TNA fans are about their product. Never. Fails.
TNA fans take it more personally though :p

Automatic
11-26-2012, 03:27 PM
How come a Kurt Angle thread got 12 pages?
Now 13?

Darkside Ron Garvin
11-28-2012, 09:12 AM

LMAO... Rob, I love you for the comments like this.

ewantu2
11-30-2012, 01:30 PM
In every argument, in every topic on this site, someone has to bring ratings up. Why do people care? The only people it really effects (in less it gets really bad) are the people in WWE. In 2011 no one gave a shit about them and the only time you would see people talking about it is the in the comments section when the news of "WWE RAW ??/??/?? ratings".
But now people say "they can't draw!" in argument on why the guy sucks.

Automatic
11-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I honestly think the majority of the people just use it as a reason to bitch at the product.
But it is an extensive thing to explain.

MachoManFan
11-30-2012, 02:00 PM
In a nutshell: better ratings attract high advertising revenues for the network and higher sponsorship deals for the company. Better ratings also tally up to better ppv and merchandise sales. If less people are watching raw/impact then it's likely that less people will buy the ppv which means less money. Less money means smaller shows, less pyro, increased likelihood of roster cuts. People bitch about ratings because they think that if cm punk doesnt draw high numbers the show they are a fan of will suffer.

Rockstar83
12-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Cena Lovers
Cena Haters
Bella Twin Lovers
Bella Twin Haters

John Cena is now Dating Nikki Bella!
Thoughts?
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/632/225/john-cena-nikki-bella-photos-04-480w_original.jpg?1354321469

bu s3ud
12-11-2012, 01:04 AM
after seeing what happend to kane at raw and smackdowm as he wsa destroyed by the shild i was wondering what happend to the monster who destroyed DX at 2000 .now he gets destryed by 3 rookies

Dameduse823
12-11-2012, 01:17 AM
after seeing what happend to kane at raw and smackdowm as he wsa destroyed by the shild i was wondering what happend to the monster who destroyed DX at 2000 .now he gets destryed by 3 rookies

Well first off, the Shield isn't being portrayed as 3 rookies trying to get famous their presented as three guys who so far have beaten down Kane, Bryan, Cena all former world champions, and Ryback who whose been running rough shot over everyone for months. SO I don't think it does any damage to Kane's credibility to get beaten down 3 on 1. Also Kane still kicks ass, he's one of the only older guys who can still go as well as he did years ago

Sicksnuff17
12-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Its also putting them over .. how else would they make it if Kane just beat the hell out of them every week it would be pointless

Tommy Thunder
12-11-2012, 01:35 AM
If Kane was beating the crap out of The Shield each week then you'd be here complaining that WWE were burring 3 great up and coming future stars.
WWE just can't win can they? :rolleyes:

Dennis
12-11-2012, 01:43 AM
If Kane was beating the crap out of The Shield each week then you'd be here complaining that WWE were burring 3 great up and coming future stars.
^^^^^ Pretty much what I think. Kane shouldn't beat up three full grown men who are not jobbers. Obviously they should get the better of kane.

Asherdelampyr
12-11-2012, 02:00 AM

Most of this has probably been said already, but this is the internet, so I will say it again because I can :p

1. the Shield isn't being portrayed as the traditional "Rookie clique" if you will, they aren't coming right out and saying "Hey, check out the ROH work of these guys!" but they are giving them a bit more credibility going in than the standard rookie treatment (usually reserved for ME debuts, like Del Rio, Sin Cara, (I know, I know, but they were meant to be main event level stars, at least at first!) They are being treated as dangerous, which is good.

2. Current Kane is far from the guy that tore through DX like wet tissue paper in 2000, it's true. Unfortunately for Glenn, the "Big monster" gimmick can quite easily get stale, leading to all sorts of shenanigans to try and keep him relevant, from teaming with RVD, to lighting people on fire, to acting like a normal guy with Big Show. I do agree however, that through all of this, Kane has usually been portrayed as an unstoppable force, but even so, the 3 on 1 attack is bound to catch him off guard once in a while, after all, it's Kane, not Kaneberg.
(Honestly I am just happy they didn't taze him)

3. Glenn is an old man, he can't go on scaring kids and delighting pyrophiles forever, and just like everyone else not named Hogan, he is giving back to the business that built him by helping to build up the new generation. the story here isn't about Kane, and hasn't been since Edge was tying up his fat daddy, the story here is "Look at these tough determined young wrestlers, see how well they kick ass as a team" and for that, Kane did his job perfectly.

Karsten Langenfeld
12-11-2012, 03:44 AM
I do understand where the OP comes from, i have similar feelings about it. The Shield came from NXT as far as i know, which IS, per se, the show where up and coming (kayfabe) rookies have to prove their meddle.
And all of a sudden they are good enough to squash a guy who legitimately defeated the greatest in the business fair and square AND his Tag Team Partner, who, according to the IWC is one of the best technical wrestlers in the world, both of them being the actual Tag Team champions.
To me it DOES take a lot of credibility from Kane to job to some NXT rookies (and you can tell me whatever you want, they come from NXT means they ARE rookies).
They could have picked some midcarders to prove their point of how dangerous those three guys are. It is nearly as ridiculous as the NEXUS storyline where a bunch of total noobs held the whole locker room of superstars down and nobody was able to do something about it. yeah. right.
I know the majority of the iwc mainly likes The Shield cause they protect CM Punks championship, at least be honest enough to say that.
Burying the big red monster for them i dont like. at all. There was a time when Kane would have wiped his butt with guys like that.

Automatic
12-11-2012, 04:23 AM
He got old.
2000 was 12 years ago, let it go.
Even monsters age.
Although, now he wears a mask, you could probably get another 10 years out of him, if his body stays in shape.

Slatetastic
12-11-2012, 07:41 AM
The Shield is the main storyline as of right now in my opinion and including the tag champs just makes them more credible when there are guys involved like Orton (also got a beatdown), Cena (ditto), Ryback (ditto x2). I just don't get the point why is it a bad thing that The Shield is posed as a legitimate threat and WWE is trying to establish these guys? Sure this is a rocket start to their main roster careers but a good one so far. All this "they are rookies, they should beat up Kidd and Gabriel" can be laid to rest, that doesn't do any good for them and it destroys the point of them having a faction. Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns are three up and coming young stars and they shouldn't be held down just because Kane was kick-ass back then. He still kicks ass but in a different way. He's got good thing going with Bryan and he's still very good in the ring, hasn't lost one step. But he isn't there forever, it's time to look forward.

Y2JBITW
12-14-2012, 08:36 AM
.............this

claud3
12-15-2012, 10:46 AM
the wwe have done this type of story so many times before, so have

WCW,TNA,ROH,ECW

It's like do something different... The same old crap over and over again

Robstar
12-18-2012, 03:16 PM
So, with appearances by Boogeyman and Dreamer last night, do you think there's a chance we'll see them in the Royal Rumble?

K2Jelly
12-18-2012, 07:09 PM
2.9 rating. Not too shabby. Glad to see viewership increase. Things aren't definitely changing in the WWE and it looks like it's paying off.

WBJ
12-20-2012, 01:05 AM
I Know Now That "The Muppets" Is Not Meant For The Kids In The "PG Era", But For The Older Audience. There Is Not A 13 Year Old Kid That Knows Who The Muppets Are!! #IMissMuppetBabies

thedag
12-20-2012, 01:18 AM
I Know Now That "The Muppets" Is Not Meant For The Kids In The "PG Era", But For The Older Audience. There Is Not A 13 Year Old Kid That Knows Who The Muppets Are!! #IMissMuppetBabies

there last movie was a big hit. so you are kinda wrong. muppet stuff still sells a lot.

Robstar
12-27-2012, 02:04 PM
So, the New Age Outlaws have been working live events. Think there's any chance we could see them back for one more run?

12-27-2012, 06:43 PM
great rating for the live Smackdown, always preferred it to RAW.

magglis
12-27-2012, 06:51 PM
So, the New Age Outlaws have been working live events. Think there's any chance we could see them back for one more run?
I actually would love to see that.It will be nice to have them back till WM and feud with Sandow and Cody for the tag titles

TheJosephBanks
12-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Fandangoo returned to action in Chicago. :D

kingblingbla
12-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Before u say anything, listen to the entire video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBycDsJhhc

WHAT?

it is crazy.

and believeable

Tommy Thunder
12-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Woo woo woo. You know it.

AshleyPunk
Before u say anything, listen to the entire video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnBycDsJhhc

WHAT?
it is crazy.

and believeable

I love Disney but, c'mon da fuck!

Tommy Thunder
It's real, it's DAMN real.

Tommy Thunder
12-28-2012, 06:10 PM
It's true, it's DAMN true.

K2Jelly
12-28-2012, 06:10 PM
I don't think Vince's pride would allow him to hand over his family's dynasty to an oversized rat. Plus, don't expect for everyone to jump on board with the idea with he does and I'm not even talking about the wrestlers.

AshleyPunk
12-28-2012, 06:12 PM

I hope it won't happen :(
They are rich as already and already bought star wars Christ sake

SouthernBlood
12-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Sorry and I dont mean it offensively at all but there's no point to this thread.

akbar
12-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Let this happen!

Tommy Thunder
I hope it won't happen :(
They are rich as already and already bought star wars Christ sake

There's about as much chance of it happening as I have of becoming WWE Champion.

bearkg88
Not gonna happen....

bearkg88
12-28-2012, 06:15 PM
There's about as much chance of it happening as I have of becoming WWE Champion.

But wait....you......nvm :D

Tommy Thunder
12-28-2012, 06:17 PM
But wait....you......nvm :D

Well bear, I'm flattered you think that ;)
But no, just no lol!

AshleyPunk
12-28-2012, 06:18 PM

Yeah, well you never know :p

Shaz11
12-28-2012, 06:23 PM
You people are WAY too negative! :rolleyes:

;)

bearkg88
12-28-2012, 06:24 PM
you people are way too negative! :rolleyes:

;)

no we are not! No! :d

AshleyPunk
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
You people are WAY too negative! :rolleyes:

;)
3MB the animated motion picture, may be on the cards?? :p

akbar
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
This could happen though, people when hearing 'Disney' need to stop picturing Mickey Mouse and cartoons. They're a conglomerate so they can easily just own it and let Vince or HHH still run things normally.

lewism173
12-28-2012, 06:28 PM
guys if you listen closely in the video you can hear Dixie Carter and Hogan "Celebrating "

Tommy Thunder
12-28-2012, 06:34 PM
This could happen though, people when hearing 'Disney' need to stop picturing Mickey Mouse and cartoons. They're a conglomerate so they can easily just own it and let Vince or HHH still run things normally.

Yes, but that would mean that Vince wasn't the boss of WWE since he wouldn't own it. And we all know that Vince's ego would NEVER in a million years let that happen.

AlexWorldOrder
12-28-2012, 07:08 PM
People take TVTrax seriously?

Cabers
12-28-2012, 07:14 PM
WM30 Mickey Mouse vs. John Cena for the Disney Championship awwwhh hells yeah!!

magglis
12-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Mickey for WWE champion

Double G
12-29-2012, 06:09 AM
It would definitely make an IMPACT :-)

SilverGhost
12-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Vinnie should do it for the lulz. It is not like the product will get worse.

Poot-Hair
12-29-2012, 08:29 AM
Vinnie should do it for the lulz. It is not like the product will get worse. This ^^^^^^

KingWade
12-29-2012, 10:28 AM
Donald Duck will end the streak at Wrestlemania 30

evilgenius780
12-29-2012, 02:37 PM
I don't know what it is, but it's tough to take the guy talking in the video seriously. Probably just the topic more than anything.

KJ PUNK
12-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Cena vs Darth Vader

SouthernBlood
12-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Cena vs Darth Vader

Dude....That could better than imaginable...."Join the darkside,(Deep heavy breathing Breath) John."

CMBison
12-30-2012, 10:17 PM

Yeah. THAT's the one I respond to. The other poor man's slogan is just awful.

CMBison
12-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Cena having his own TV show, this is how it would happen. But Vince McMahon wouldn't sell to Disney, he would demand to buy it before anything. This is a silly scenario to think of. Vince has made stupid decisions in his time and they are not gonna tire anytime soon, but Mickey will have to focus on making Star Wars and Marvel movies. I'm just glad there are no talks about Vince buying it, Marvel and Star Wars will totally be ruined and our childhoods would be destroyed and the next generations will be more messed up than ever. With Disney and new directors taking on the new projects gives a glimmer of hope that something will be preserved.

CM Undertaker
12-31-2012, 10:08 PM
Who sees the obvious guy Big Show will be defending against will be ADR

Sicksnuff17
12-31-2012, 10:20 PM
I was gonna ADR if u didnt

FXK2I
12-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Randy Orton

El Dandy LWO
12-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Good idea I think del rio will take it from big show at rr also any other royal rumble predictions would be rock beats punk and takes title and Kane wins rumble

Rockstar83
12-31-2012, 11:27 PM
ADR, Im really just waitting for Dolph to cash in

Cabers
01-01-2013, 10:49 AM
ADR, Im really just waitting for Dolph to cash in

Its only a matter of time now he has about 3 months to do it.

bearkg88
01-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Its only a matter of time now he has about 3 months to do it.
He has 1 year, so he has until like june or july of this coming year.

But I could see ADR winning, only for Ziggler cashing in, reminiscent of Summerslam when Punk won and ADR cashed in.

FLWWEFan
01-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Damn, this sucks.

Source: PWInsider

(http://tinyurl.com/2wln2fh)

WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd is expected to be out of action for 10-12 months.

Details are still sketchy on exactly when his injury occurred but Kidd suffered a fractured knee and a torn ACL over the holiday house show tour.

Wade Barrett 1979
01-10-2013, 06:19 PM
10-12 months! That is some serious injury, let's hope he doesn't get F.E'd over this time. It's not unheard of.

FlawlessBroski
01-10-2013, 06:23 PM
That sucks. Poor guy, Punk said he was a work horse, maybe he just over did it. Accidents and injuries do happen. Hopefully he recovers quickly.

Robstar
01-10-2013, 06:27 PM
The only thing that can save him now is a CM Punk worked shoot!

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-10-2013, 06:28 PM
10-12 months! That is some serious injury, let's hope he doesn't get F.E'd over this time. It's not unheard of.

If they have kept JTG, Jack Swagger, Alex Riley, and Evan Bourne for this long then ANYTHING is possible.

blink
01-10-2013, 06:34 PM
If they have kept JTG, Jack Swagger, Alex Riley, and Evan Bourne for this long then ANYTHING is possible.

Jack swagger doesnt quite fit into that list.

OT: sucka for kid but maybe he can be repackaged and given a mid card push

Wade Barrett 1979
01-10-2013, 06:37 PM

This is true. Still can't believe JTG is there, I know he's hardly used but he must have some incrminating shit on Vinnie to keep his job so long. :D

LostOmega
01-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Well that's unfortunate... I hope he doesn't get let go. Where would he go?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
01-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Shit sucks. Did he get hurt in a match?

HolyJose2391
01-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Well that's unfortunate... I hope he doesn't get let go. Where would he go?

Canada? Japan, ROH, TNA, PWG, Mexico. As a wrestler he can go wherever he damn well pleases. If you're passionate about the business the WWE isn't your only option.

LostOmega
01-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Canada? Japan, ROH, TNA, PWG, Mexico. As a wrestler he can go wherever he damn well pleases. If you're passionate about the business the WWE isn't your only option.

Right. Stupid question. I must be tired.

MachoManFan
01-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Shit sucks. Did he get hurt in a match?

Not a televised one! Zing!

Seriously though it sucks when anyone get injured so I wish him well. WWE would be stupid to FE him they just need to find the right spot for him when he comes back.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
01-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Not a televised one! Zing!

Seriously though it sucks when anyone get injured so I wish him well. WWE would be stupid to FE him they just need to find the right spot for him when he comes back.

Figures it wouldn't be on TV! If they FE him that would be such a dick move but, hey, it's Vince we're talking about.

lucky7pointman
01-10-2013, 08:54 PM
that just suck. i bet if he have star power like cena or cm punk. he will have less time then that. when low card or mid card get neck injury they be out for 12-15 month but cena got a neck injury he is back in 3 month. wwe got the money to pay more for kidd injury but they not going to waste money on a low card/jobber. sad but true

Iron Ape
01-10-2013, 10:35 PM
that just suck. i bet if he have star power like cena or cm punk. he will have less time then that. when low card or mid card get neck injury they be out for 12-15 month but cena got a neck injury he is back in 3 month. wwe got the money to pay more for kidd injury but they not going to waste money on a low card/jobber. sad but true
Because all injuries are the same, right? And us fans are privy to all the details regarding said injuries, yeah? :rolleyes:

I think your particular train of thought has jumped a couple of tracks.

wrestlingfan66513
01-10-2013, 11:33 PM

he tore his ACL, that is the same injury that kept Chris Sabin out for so long and it is really serious. ACL's can affect a wrestler in a big way and I hope he recovers.

Tommy Thunder
01-11-2013, 12:00 AM
Bad news indeed. I hope he doesn't get released while he recovers.
I guess that's the end of another tag team in WWe too, with International Airstrike coming to an end (not that they were bring used anyway).
Get well soon is all I can say.

Krysys
01-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Bad news indeed. I hope he doesn't get released while he recovers.
I guess that's the end of another tag team in WWe too, with International Airstrike coming to an end (not that they were bring used anyway).
Get well soon is all I can say.

I could see Justin teaming with PAC...

I do wish Tyson the best and hope to see him back in 2014

Tommy Thunder
01-11-2013, 12:47 AM
I could see Justin teaming with PAC...

I do wish Tyson the best and hope to see him back in 2014

Could I suppose. I'd rather see him team with Trent Barreta though. 2 pure high flyers.

Lucas Chapel
01-11-2013, 07:42 AM
That's a shame! I really thought 2013 was going to be his year.
I guess we'll have to wait until 2014 now :(

KingWade
01-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Damn, the ACL is a dodgy one. Look at what happened to Sabin. You never know though, a post injury return could get him on TV and they could make a big deal of it or even a put a storyline behing it and give him some momentum.

FLWWEFan
01-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Here's the latest update on Kidd.

- It was noted earlier that Tyson Kidd would be out of action for eight months to one year. New reports are that Kidd is suffering from a torn MCL in his right knee. He had a large amount of blood drained from the knee on Tuesday. WWE (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/wwe-news/) officials are expecting him to be out of action for around six months.

Cabers
01-11-2013, 12:14 PM
That sucks for him but realistically WWE will not release him i mean everyone knows he is a work horse who doesn't complain you think WWE will release him especially with most of the mid carders complaining.

joebro
01-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Damn, this sucks.

Obv wouldnt wish an injury on anyone but maybe this could be a good thing for Kid he wasnt doing anything at the minute so maybe this time out could be used to re-package him or something, lets hope so anyway as he is a great talent

PSOjedi
01-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Not on TV, and out for almost 1 year !!! I'm sick ! :(

Robstar
01-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Interesting to read the interview with Jericho - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/12845/y2j-reveals-original-wrestlemania-25-creative-plans - and he mentions that Ricky Steamboat didn't even own the rights to his own name at the time of the Wrestlemania 25 match - his ex-wife did! Fucking hell! Watch those women fellas - you might be willing to hand over your soul now but don't count on ever getting it back! Crazy the stuff love can make you do. Clearly it was a business decision and he thought he could trust her because he loved her. Naturally assuming they'd be together forever. And in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he did what so many of us do - "Oh our love is different, it will last forever!"

Bull-fucking-crap.

Pumpkinhead
01-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Interesting to read the interview with Jericho - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/12845/y2j-reveals-original-wrestlemania-25-creative-plans - and he mentions that Ricky Steamboat didn't even own the rights to his own name at the time of the Wrestlemania 25 match - his ex-wife did! Fucking hell! Watch those women fellas - you might be willing to hand over your soul now but don't count on ever getting it back! Crazy the stuff love can make you do. Clearly it was a business decision and he thought he could trust her because he loved her. Naturally assuming they'd be together forever. And in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he did what so many of us do - "Oh our love is different, it will last forever!"

Bull-fucking-crap.

Love and famous people, bad combination

Robstar
01-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm nothing like a famous person and do you know how much shit I've lost in breakups? Too much. Do. Not. Trust. (beyond a certain point)

Pumpkinhead
01-14-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm nothing like a famous person and do you know how much shit I've lost in breakups? Too much. Do. Not. Trust. (beyond a certain point)
Happens to everyone, I think the problem of being a famous person is most people will love for your money and not for your yourself

Dr. Death
01-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Source: Wrestling News World

Rey Mysterio’s recent issues (personal) and the knee injury to Sin Cara, WWE is looking to sign a new high flyer. One name mentioned as being the top guy on their radar is Samuray Del Sol from Dragon Date USA. We’re told WWE has been in contact with Del Sol but have not made a formal offer. However, he’s the guy atop their wish list. Also on WWE's radar are ROH talents Truth Martini; Kevin Steen; and Mike Bennett to whom feelers were sent out to. No word on a response as of now.

Bloody Hell
02-15-2013, 03:34 AM
I would love to see Samuray del Sol in WWE, that would be great. Kevin Steen and Mike bennett would be nice if used right. Truth Martini ? Really ? ...Really ?

Jack Newport
02-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Well guys, it finally happened. The Miz popped the question, and the French Canadian goddess known as Maryse is about to be off the market for good.

DAT ROCK

I have to hand it to The Miz. He not only managed to hook up with one of the hottest Divas of all time, but he put a giant ring on it too. That's a 5 carat diamond. I guess we know what he did his Marine 3: Homefront money.

Congratulations to both of them. I wish them the best. :D

Tommy Thunder
02-24-2013, 07:58 AM
He is one lucky dude :p

Congratulations to the happy couple :)

AshleyPunk
02-24-2013, 08:00 AM
Congratulations to the lucky couple :)

And that is some ring :p

Wade Barrett 1979
02-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Is this place now sponsored by Heat Magazine? :rolleyes:

Destruction
02-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Is this place now sponsored by Heat Magazine? :rolleyes:

Of course not douche!

It's OK Magazine :D

Wade Barrett 1979
02-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Of course not douche!

It's OK Magazine :D

No need for name calling, just because I beat you in the prediction contest. :rolleyes:

;)

Jack Newport
02-24-2013, 08:37 AM
No need for name calling, just because I beat you in the prediction contest. :rolleyes:

;)

Have some class.

It's Entertainment Weekly. :cool:

Wade Barrett 1979
02-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Have some class.

It's Entertainment Weekly. :cool:

You people are all fooking crazy.

:D

Steve Austin
02-24-2013, 08:40 AM
You people are all fooking crazy.

Talk about that drive by the IWC eh? :rolleyes:

Wade Barrett 1979
02-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Talk about that drive by the IWC eh? :rolleyes:

It's just 'drive by IWC' not 'drive by the IWC.' :rolleyes:

Steve Austin
02-24-2013, 08:48 AM
It's just 'drive by IWC' not 'drive by the IWC.' :rolleyes:

You would know. :rolleyes:

Wade Barrett 1979
02-24-2013, 08:50 AM
You would know. :rolleyes:

Yeah! :rolleyes:

Jack Newport
02-24-2013, 08:52 AM
If you guys really want me to make this thread topic-worthy, fine. :rolleyes:

At some point this year, Miz will take time off to have a wedding and a honeymoon. He's also leaving before then to shoot another movie for ABC Family. Wondering what time this year he'll leave, and how long he'll be gone?

Robstar
02-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Saturday Morning Slam is getting a GM? What the....??

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 05:01 PM
On the most recent episode of NXT, Aksana, Alicia Fox, and Audrey Marie squared off against Sasha Banks and the Funkadactyls in a losing effort. Towards the end of the match, Naomi knocked Aksana down, and her top came loose as she rolled over.

It's not an actual nipple slip, but it's one hell of a sideboob with some areola mixed in. If there's any guy out there that wanted to see one of Aksana's fake tits... BEHOLD. (http://localhostr.com/file/Nrz1WWQ9GbLL/Aksana-Side-Boob.png)

P.S. The guy who uploaded the match on YouTube yesterday (http://youtube.com/TheWrestlingGirls) has "mysteriously" taken it down today. As far as I know, that's the only free video of the match on the Internet. Thank God for Print Screen.

Oh, and Rob, if you're thinking about banning me for this, lighten up. It's Friday. :cool:

Cabers
03-08-2013, 05:06 PM
I remember watching that and thinking lol ah still though grow up fella!!

Drive_By IWC
03-08-2013, 05:07 PM
*rolls up in swagged out ride*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls8qp7HYYr1qdg2gto1_500.png

Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!

*drives away*

K2Jelly
03-08-2013, 05:11 PM
This thread should be renamed "Ryan Clark's Next Article".

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 05:12 PM
I remember watching that and thinking lol ah still though grow up fella!!

Let a man have his fun, Cabers. I've been waiting for one of Aksana's knockers to pop out for a while now.

Robstar
03-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Do people think I'm a banning machine or something? I get no credit for my mad merging skills? ;) If I objected I would just close it. But since you really can't see anything but a bit of side boob, there's not much issue. And it's fucking Saturday fella, keep up.

thedag
03-08-2013, 05:18 PM
this thread would be so cool if i was 12.

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Do people think I'm a banning machine or something? I get no credit for my mad merging skills? ;) If I objected I would just close it. But since you really can't see anything but a bit of side boob, there's not much issue. And it's fucking Saturday fella, keep up.

It's Friday evening in the States. HaHA!

helmsley
03-08-2013, 05:24 PM

or a man :rolleyes:

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 05:31 PM
I put a much larger version of the picture in the link. I didn't realize the original was that small.

Robstar
03-08-2013, 05:41 PM
It's Friday evening in the States. HaHA!

But Saturday where it matters ;)

VanHooliganX
03-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Do people think I'm a banning machine or something?

Well what else do you bring to this forum? ;D lol

Robstar
03-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Pics are gone anyway

Robstar
03-08-2013, 05:45 PM

FACK you!!! ;)

K2Jelly
03-08-2013, 05:46 PM

Pain...misery...low self-esteem...Vickie pics. I think that's it.

Robstar
03-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Where'd I put that hammer?

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 05:54 PM
But Saturday where it matters ;)

Where, Australia? Please. I've got shoes more important than Austrailia.

And more stylish too.

SESAfro
03-08-2013, 05:56 PM

You forgot AJ bashing.

K2Jelly
03-08-2013, 05:56 PM
You forgot AJ bashing.

I'm too afraid to agree with you. :(

Dennis
03-08-2013, 06:03 PM
^^^^ This.

Because being a man is determined by your ability to be turned on by the side boob of an average looking hot female while on a machine what can show you much more of a much more attractive female. :rolleyes:

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 06:05 PM
^^^^ This.

Because being a man is determined by your ability to be turned on by the side boob of an average looking hot female while on a machine what can show you much more of a much more attractive female. :rolleyes:

...You jacked off to Aksana's sideboob, didn't you Dennis?

VanHooliganX

All great points! I never knew he did so much for this community.

Where'd I put that hammer?

Next to Dennis. ;D

K2Jelly
^^^^ This.

But, Dennis mah boy, it's SIDEBOOB! God's greatest gift to men!

:rolleyes:

SESAfro
03-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Female is female man. *srhugs*

I'm too afraid to agree with you. :(

Rob's a squishy teddybear with a smile on his face.

thedag
03-08-2013, 06:08 PM

real men don't need the internet to see boobs.

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 06:12 PM
real men don't need the internet to see boobs.

I never proclaimed to be a real man either, so sideboob for ery'body.

Dennis
03-08-2013, 06:14 PM
...You jacked off to Aksana's sideboob, didn't you Dennis?

I'm a little curious on why the first thing of after asking another man if he just fap'ed is a fox news guy. You must be from a red state. ;)

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm a little curious on why the first thing of after asking another man if he just fap'ed is a fox news guy. You must be from a red state. ;)

Would you have preferred a picture of Obama?

Robstar
03-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Where, Australia? Please. I've got shoes more important than Austrailia.

And more stylish too.

I did chuckle at this :)

Dennis
03-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Would you have preferred a picture of Obama?
I would of preferred no pictures of men when talking about that actually. ;)

Robstar
03-08-2013, 06:22 PM
A real man can continue fapping even when confronted by the image of another man. How do you think hetero porn works? lol

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vSUdmNzJbEs

Looks like "Mr. Nice Guy" Cena was having a bad day. I kind of like seeing him get pestered. :)

Jack Newport
03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
I would of preferred no pictures of men when talking about that actually. ;)

I see.

If the topic ever comes up again, a picture of Kim Kardashian will be posted instead.

K2Jelly
03-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Just how many Cena threads do you need to make? Honestly, it's almost an obsession.

Dennis
03-08-2013, 06:27 PM
A real man can continue fapping even when confronted by the image of another man. How do you think hetero porn works? lol
hahah fair point robbie!

side-note Someone sig robs quote! haha

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
03-08-2013, 06:28 PM
As many as I want. As long as videos like this keep popping up, be prepared for more and more Cena threads. :) I'm sure you'll be there to comment on them.

K2Jelly
03-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Is this 3 year old video supposed to prove some kind of point or something? I'm failing to see what sort of purpose it has. :confused:

Dennis
03-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Wait, on his off days he walks away from the fans a little upset but doesn't tell them off. Aren't you the same guy who likes the guy who tells fans to drink bleach and calls them by homophobic slurs?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
03-08-2013, 06:38 PM
First off. It was published a month ago.
Second off. I posted it to get people's thoughts. That's what you guys do on these forums, right?
Thirdly. You rarely see John Cena act like a prick to his fans. Thought it would be interesting to see.

K2Jelly
03-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Second off. I posted it to get people's thoughts. That's what you guys do on these forums, right?
Thirdly. You rarely see John Cena act like a prick to his fans. Thought it would be interesting to see.

Well, the original video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIRDbRrY_NI) was published three years ago.

To your second point, yeah, it is rather odd seeing him act cold to his fans but what exactly does that mean? I mean, he's human, isn't he? At the very least, he's not going around and blasting them on Twitter or hitting them.

VanHooliganX
03-08-2013, 06:41 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/403/Girls.png

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
03-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Well, the original video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIRDbRrY_NI) was published three years ago.

To your second point, yeah, it is rather odd seeing him act cold to his fans but what exactly does that mean? I mean, he's human, isn't he? At the very least, he's not going around and blasting them on Twitter or hitting them.
Well I had no idea it was posted three years ago. I just saw it today. Thanks for informing me.

Now people can choose to give or not give their thoughts about a video that happened three years ago. :)

Robstar
03-08-2013, 06:47 PM
You're not a believer in karma, are you?

thedag
03-08-2013, 06:52 PM
i see a man who is being annoyed by people when trying to bring his bags to his room. also we don't know if a fan attacked him or said shit to him before the video.

K2Jelly
03-08-2013, 06:57 PM
i see a man who is being annoyed by people when trying to bring his bags to his room. also we don't know if a fan attacked him or said shit to him before the video.

Exactly. A snapshot doesn't allow us to know enough about who a person really is in real life and as fans, the closest we have is the way he treats his fans. If Cena were to make any sort of obscene remarks or gestures towards fans, Lord knows it'd be all over the internet right now. Now take someone like Punk, who's notorious for using Twitter as a gateway to bash some of the fans and nearly hit a kid in the face when he went back to strike at the fan touching him AND he got the wrong guy. Whoopdie friggin' doo, Cena has emotions. Again, he could have done much worse but didn't.

Lowki
03-08-2013, 06:57 PM
He walks past a group of fans. It's not like he tried burying them.

Robstar
03-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Taking pleasure in the misfortune of others....huh. What's most ridiculous is it would be like hating on Alan Rickman for playing Hans Gruber (although NOBODY could hate Alan/Hans!). I used to have a lot of bad feelings for people in the public eye too. Then I realised it all stemmed from within myself and was symptomatic of me not being happy with myself. It's not healthy to hate people you don't know....that shit gives you cancer. :eek:

In all honesty, I believe that like the homophobe that protests too much, all this anti-Cena sentiment is him trying to hide his massive Cena crush.

Dennis
03-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Taking pleasure in the misfortune of others....huh. What's most ridiculous is it would be like hating on Alan Rickman for playing Hans Gruber (although NOBODY could hate Alan/Hans!). I used to have a lot of bad feelings for people in the public eye too. Then I realised it all stemmed from within myself and was symptomatic of me not being happy with myself. It's not healthy to hate people you don't know....that shit gives you cancer. :eek:

In all honesty, I believe that like the homophobe that protests too much, all this anti-Cena sentiment is him trying to hide his massive Cena crush.
Are you saying he hasn't cena nuff? :rolleyes:

Iron Ape
03-08-2013, 07:13 PM
I look forward to the 3 part exposé that you're no doubt working on for your high quality bedroom talkshow. 'Tis sure to be a barn-burner.

Viperfish
03-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Brad Maddox is the shits. Holy God listening to him is painful.

Dennis
03-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Brad Maddox is the shits. Holy God listening to him is painful.
:mad::mad::mad:

No, but seriously I disagree. He's pretty solid on the mic IMO.

Viperfish
03-08-2013, 09:26 PM
:mad::mad::mad:

No, but seriously I disagree. He's pretty solid on the mic IMO.

Are you watching Smackdown right now? He's doing commentary with Cole and Matthews, and... oh my gawd.

Iron Ape
03-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah, Maddox has been sort of making me hate not being deaf.

TheJosephBanks
03-09-2013, 09:12 PM
I like Maddox' character and him on the microphone. The self absorbed nature of him is great.

--

Damn people are really caught up in Rock not working house shows.

Iron Ape
03-09-2013, 09:20 PM
I like Maddox' character and him on the microphone. The self absorbed nature of him is great.
His work on promos in-ring and in vignettes has certainly been fine, but the guy was genuinely dreadful on commentary. I actually had to mute the last quarter of the show, and that's the first time I've actually ever felt compelled to do anything like that.

TheJosephBanks
03-09-2013, 09:23 PM
His work on promos in-ring and in vignettes has certainly been fine, but the guy was genuinely dreadful on commentary. I actually had to mute the last quarter of the show, and that's the first time I've actually ever felt compelled to do anything like that.

I personally liked it - one of the reasons I actually tuned in to SD aside from the projected RAW/SD match. It was nice to see him keep to his character through the entire thing. I think he'll get more polished if they use him there more...

or just put Titus there and be done with it.

K2Jelly
03-09-2013, 09:24 PM
I personally liked it - one of the reasons I actually tuned in to SD aside from the projected RAW/SD match. It was nice to see him keep to his character through the entire thing. I think he'll get more polished if they use him there more...

You're really trying to make him mad, aren't you? ;)

TheJosephBanks
03-09-2013, 09:28 PM
You're really trying to make him mad, aren't you? ;)

I like this whole, "Don't piss of the mods thing" mostly because I don't have a lawyer. xD

K2Jelly
03-09-2013, 09:30 PM
I like this whole, "Don't piss of the mods thing" mostly because I don't have a lawyer. xD

Just have Daniel walkerin represent you. ;)

TheJosephBanks
03-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Just have Daniel walkerin represent you. ;)

How much might his services cost an up and coming e-fed booker like myself?

Robstar
03-09-2013, 09:38 PM

It's got nothing to do with not pissing off the mods and more to do with the verbal evisceration you're likely leading yourself into ;)

Daniel walkerin
03-09-2013, 09:42 PM
How much might his services cost an up and coming e-fed booker like myself?

Did I hear an ambulance siren?

Iron Ape
03-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Polish is going to do little to remedy abysmal content; it's not how the kid is saying things but what he's actually saying.

*updates ignore list*

tweedidldum
03-17-2013, 10:37 PM
I can see the following:

Randy Orton
Alberto del Rio
Sheamus ( 50-50) on this one
Kane or Bryan
Chris Jericho ( needs to happen ) better as heel

B-MCINTYRE
03-17-2013, 10:46 PM
John Cena
Kofu Kingston
Santino
sheamus
orton
daniel bryan
kane
justin gabriel
Zack ryder
alex riley
miz
del rio
and yoshi tatsu.

Melevolent 27
03-17-2013, 10:59 PM
In order of certanty.
Bryan, vs Kane
Orton
Alex Riley, with Swagger & Zeb.
Kingston

Robstar
03-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Cena!!!

Sting!!! (at WM)

ME!!!

Ricky Steamboat!!!

Koko and Frankie!!!

B-MCINTYRE
03-17-2013, 11:04 PM
Oh I forgot ryback...
Rey mysterio
sin cara
and dolph Ziggler...

SouthernBlood
03-17-2013, 11:10 PM
Oh I forgot ryback...
Rey mysterio
sin cara
and dolph Ziggler...

If I didn't know better, I'd say you just compiled a list of everyone who people have been saying "Should" turn heel....

B-MCINTYRE
03-17-2013, 11:38 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd say you just compiled a list of everyone who people have been saying "Should" turn heel....
And dolph Ziggler would be on that list would he?

SouthernBlood
03-17-2013, 11:40 PM
And dolph Ziggler would be on that list would he?

This is YOU. Logic means nothing nor does sense...Yes, WHY is he on there then? He IS heel...I rest my point. :rolleyes:

B-MCINTYRE
03-18-2013, 12:01 AM
This is YOU. Logic means nothing nor does sense...Yes, WHY is he on there then? He IS heel...I rest my point. :rolleyes:
Who gets more boos him or Cena? What is Cena? I rest my case!

SouthernBlood
03-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Who gets more boos him or Cena? What is Cena? I rest my case!

This may not be the thread for it but I'd like to rest a case upside your head...MITB actually doesn't sound bad...

B-MCINTYRE
03-18-2013, 12:06 AM
This may not be the thread for it but I'd like to rest a case upside your head...MITB actually doesn't sound bad...
Fack the case, steel chair to your face or it ain't even worth it!

TomJarvis100
03-18-2013, 07:45 AM
Usos
Kofi Kingston
Randy Orton
Zack Ryder
Layla
Booker T

El T Draino 316
03-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Aside from Cena, I think Sheamus is by far the most overdue for a Heel turn. He's the stalest (palest?) he's been in years.

rossmiller84
03-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Aside from Cena, I think Sheamus is by far the most overdue for a Heel turn. He's the stalest (palest?) he's been in years.

I think he will remain a Stale face for ages yet, then end up feuding with Swagger , maybe he should bring back the whole Ringworm thing he had in FCW

Duderino
04-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Can anyone answer a question I've been discussing at work, how many people in the uk pay for mania on ppv each year, roughly?

HCollins-TNA1
04-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Last years got 1,217,000 buys, so I'm guessing cause i can't find the info right off 300 to 400,000....

bmh67wa
04-06-2013, 04:12 PM
I found this funny video on Cracked today and thought I'd share it with everyone. There were a couple of very valid points made.

http://www.cracked.com/video_18555_3-ways-wwe-invented-modern-professional-sports.html

scribblerking
04-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Sheamus is in mucho need of some new life...personally I would like to see a long Cesaro feud with the great white just to see what kind of action they could bring out of one another?

deadly56
04-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Can anyone answer a question I've been discussing at work, how many people in the uk pay for mania on ppv each year, roughly?

Well, usually its £15 but this year it was £17

magglis
05-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Is it me or Ricardo just became the new Hornswoggle of WWE:confused:

AshleyPunk
05-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Is it me or Ricardo just became the new Hornswoggle of WWE:confused:

No I agree, he is a fan favourite and he is well liked by everyone, so yes he may well be

magglis
05-04-2013, 05:09 PM
No I agree, he is a fan favourite and he is well liked by everyone, so yes he may well be

He became the guy who gets bet by the villains and always his master comes out to save him. Just like Hornswoggle

mrfunk
05-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Download the WWE APP
Download the WWE APP to watch a interview
Download the WWE APP to see bret hart
Download the WWE APP
and dont forget to Download the WWE APP

How many times can we tell you to download the WWE app in 3 hours? about 1000 times?

Brainwashing isnt it

Uninstall and boycot it

Steve's Right Peg of Doom
05-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Ha The App broke you. :D

InB4dalock (again)

zckhll21
06-01-2013, 10:37 AM
He wrestled last night at the Glen's Falls civic center against Zack Ryder. His character is actually really good and disturbing in a good way.