PDA

View Full Version : WWE Happenings *All The Small Things*

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Bodom
08-03-2012, 02:53 PM
A Saturday morning cartoon would be the greatest thing ever.

AshleyPunk
08-03-2012, 03:38 PM
What a start too the weekend :p :)

Playboy Stevie V
08-03-2012, 03:45 PM
We talking about something like Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling show I grew up on? I can't believe they let Sheik do some PSAs.

I can see it now.

Evan Borne PSA- Hey kids drugs don't make you cool, so just say no to drugs *he holds up a peace sign*
Director-CUT! THAT A WRAP.
Evan Borne-Cool can someone pass me the bong?
Camera man- Um Evan we are still live on the air.
Director-Really? *cell phone rings director answers* yep, okay, yeah....Evan it's Vince.
Evan-F*CK!

Viperfish
08-03-2012, 04:18 PM
And here I was expecting a thread full of crying and rage. Impressive!

Obviously it's not going to be required viewing, and hey... if they have a quota on how many TV hours to waste on replays and flashbacks and they're filling it now, then that can only mean that they'll free up some time on RAW for something that's somewhat important. ...I hope.

Honestly if I were an underutilized talent at WWE and I saw that much TV time on RAW 1001 wasted on talking, commercials and replays/flashbacks, I'd be absolutely livid. I think the scariest part is that they gained a whole hour of TV and they still couldn't fit in a Divas match... not that I'm particularly hungry for a Divas match or nothing but there's an entire division there being ignored and that's depressing regardless of what division it is.

Again, I hope this Saturday morning show is going to relieve some of that pointless replay time. I know I'm going to see that Triple H/Brock Lesnar promo video on SmackDown tonight and I'm going to lose my mind because of it.

...and God damnit I can't stop looking at Akeem being a jive turkey.

Robstar
08-03-2012, 08:41 PM
I see Laurinitis has been removed from the Australian Raw tour. Apparently AJ's coming now though, yet to be confirmed. Have to get my rotten tomatoes ready ;)

K2Jelly
08-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I see Laurinitis has been removed from the Australian Raw tour. Apparently AJ's coming now though, yet to be confirmed. Have to get my rotten tomatoes ready ;)

Don't forget your sour grapes. ;)

But I seriously doubt she'll make an appearance to the arena. She'll most likely be backstage. Just a hunch.

Robstar
08-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Don't forget your sour grapes. ;)

But I seriously doubt she'll make an appearance to the arena. She'll most likely be backstage. Just a hunch.

What on earth do you think she'll be doing backstage? Making decisions? Sorry, I don't think so. She's probably just coming to be a special guest ref or something in DBD's matches

Robstar
08-07-2012, 04:42 PM
On Triple H (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=Triple%20H) vs. Lesnar: Really enjoyed the HHH/Lesnar business with @ShawnMichaels and @HeymanHustle adding greatly to the process. The segment left me wanting more which I perceive as a good thing. I was thinking that it would be a potentially long night for Shawn in his hometown, I speak from experience, but I was wrong. I was looking for the 'heater' and got an off speed pitch.

Can someone tell me what JR means by this?

Dr. Death
08-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to pro-wrestling blog The Wrestling Observer, former UFC champion Lesnar got into fisticuffs at a backstage rehearsal for a WWE ‘SummerSlam’ event. He and another pro-wrestler were working through a routine when things went awry.

"Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. “Ryback” will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.”

There has been no comment from the WWE or Lesnar on the alleged incident. If it did happen as reported it could be enough to end Lesnar’s contract with the company but he is a valuable asset and thus it is more likely to be swept under the carpet".

This was from August 6, 2012. It seems that Ryback's "red" eye he's recently been shown with is a small reminder for him to NOT piss off Lesnar. What a feud or storyline this could make. It's something that WWE creative can use to their advantage in the future for a decent feud instead of these squash matches Ryback's always in.

What do you think of this? Would Ryback vs. Lesnar be a good feud with a good build if WWE used this altercation as an angle for a storyline?

I think it has great potential and could make for some really good matches.

PSOjedi
08-10-2012, 11:08 AM
I was here ! :rolleyes:

Iron Ape
08-10-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm pretty sure this story was already debunked a couple of days ago.

Dr. Death
08-10-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm pretty sure this story was already debunked a couple of days ago.

I wasn't sure as I just ran across this at the UFC forums @ UFC.com and looked at the source. I was unaware of anything about this and found it interesting, that's why I started the topic.

HeelTurn
08-10-2012, 11:17 AM
It would explain Ryback's pinkeye (which is turning into Bob Orton's cast in terms of longevity) but since this was the day of Raw and both appeared on the show, its fake.

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Brock Lesnar - Bringing back legitimacy, one gimmick wrestler at a time.

Viperfish
08-10-2012, 11:36 AM
I could've sworn he had the pink eye on the SmackDown taped the week before. I don't remember it too well though.

Great One
08-10-2012, 11:42 AM
I thought this was just a rumor

Dr. Death
08-10-2012, 11:49 AM
That's what people are saying, however no-one to my knowledge has proven that it is only a rumor. This was reported at UFC .com also, so I tend to believe that something might have happened between the two. It's 6 to 1 and a half dozen to the other on this one. But my main question has yet to be answered. Would this feud make for a great storyline? (Even if only rumor, it's something I believe that creative could work with).

GG_DUCE
08-10-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm going to guess that Lesnar would fncking destroy Ryback both "in-ring" and legit. Reeves/Ryback is a big dude and I'm sure he's a bada$$, but not compared to someone with the legit background that Lesnar has.
As far as in-ring, it would be interesting to see but I can't see Brock jobbing to Ryback either, ya know?
Personally, I'm thinking Wade Barrett is going to end Ryback's streak, but that's not the topic here.

Viperfish
08-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Well, they're two big guys which we're not going to see a whole lot of anymore with everyone getting smaller, so in terms of visual appeal(I know that sounds gay) it'll be good. Obviously Lesnar can go, but we haven't seen a whole lot of Ryback. It'll certainly give Ryback a believability factor to him after all these 2 on 1 squashes... though having said that he's earning that naturally by actually going up against guys on the roster and getting his share of offense against him.

The limiting factor between the two of them by far is promo ability. Brock can real-talk but with how fake and scripted everything is, real-talk isn't good enough. Ryback hasn't talked much so I don't know about him. I don't know if they can build a feud with words.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Put them in an octagon, not a ring.

Shaz11
08-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Put them in an octagon, not a ring.

What he said.

Darkside Ron Garvin
08-10-2012, 12:32 PM
That's what people are saying, however no-one to my knowledge has proven that it is only a rumor. This was reported at UFC .com also, so I tend to believe that something might have happened between the two. It's 6 to 1 and a half dozen to the other on this one. But my main question has yet to be answered. Would this feud make for a great storyline? (Even if only rumor, it's something I believe that creative could work with).

Dr. D, on a personal level I would get some enjoyment out of the feud as it would be a nice rub to Ryback for the "guy who brings back legitimecy back wrestling" to put him over. I think that if given to time to be in "wrestling form", Lesnar could do well in bringing out Rybacks positives that aren't very obvious. I think the Character that Ryback has at the moment would do well to outshine Lesnar on the mic (then again, Big Show outshines Lesnar on the mic) while Lesnar could add the in-ring that could help us see what Ryback in ring could truly be. I think what would make it truly interesting would be for Heyman to jump from Lesnar to Ryback. I think Heyman would be able to get Ryback over universally, the way he did with Taz and even Lesnar.

However, I do feel that this angle would be swiftly dismissed as pathetic, stupid, dumb by the IWC... And the smarks would simply call it Lesnar vs. Goldberg 2.0. With this story, the makings for a potential feud are there, but the creative department would really have to focus on making the feel "larger than life" and not just half ass it the way they do with so many other programs these days,

Iron Ape
08-10-2012, 01:04 PM
While not exactly proof, Ryan Clark went out of his way to say the story was false (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/8073/rumor-killer-no-brock-lesnar-ryback-fight-at-raw), and I can't even remember him reporting the initial story in the first place (and this is a guy who makes a living turning mountains into mole-hills, mind you). Sure, it's Ryan Clark, but I'm guessing he's no less credible than the unidentified internetter who started this completely unsubstantiated claim to begin with.

As far as this feud making a great storyline, I don't really see it happening. I don't think people are quite invested in Ryback yet, and I don't see the current state of Brock Lesnar being the guy to make it happen. I imagine it would culminate in something along the lines of Lesnar/Goldberg, only difference being that people actually wanted to see Lesnar/Goldberg.

thejman93
08-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Brock could eat Ryback for lunch.

HeelTurn
08-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I don't see a feud between the two working. Lesnar faced Cena a few months back and now he is set to face Triple H, so it wouldn't really make sense for him to face Ryback. I have a feeling people would not see this as a step up for Ryback, but a major step down for Lesnar.

ssgsanti
08-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to pro-wrestling blog The Wrestling Observer, former UFC champion Lesnar got into fisticuffs at a backstage rehearsal for a WWE ‘SummerSlam’ event. He and another pro-wrestler were working through a routine when things went awry.

"Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. “Ryback” will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.”

There has been no comment from the WWE or Lesnar on the alleged incident. If it did happen as reported it could be enough to end Lesnar’s contract with the company but he is a valuable asset and thus it is more likely to be swept under the carpet".

This was from August 6, 2012. It seems that Ryback's "red" eye he's recently been shown with is a small reminder for him to NOT piss off Lesnar. What a feud or storyline this could make. It's something that WWE creative can use to their advantage in the future for a decent feud instead of these squash matches Ryback's always in.

What do you think of this? Would Ryback vs. Lesnar be a good feud with a good build if WWE used this altercation as an angle for a storyline?

I think it has great potential and could make for some really good matches.

Yo word up that would be the bomb man, some real Wrestling!!!!!

Robstar
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-raw-world-tour-41

AJ is definitely scheduled for the Raw tour down here!!! What will happen? Will Robstar get arrested? lol ;)

K2Jelly
08-15-2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.wwe.com/events/wwe-presents-raw-world-tour-41

AJ is definitely scheduled for the Raw tour down here!!! What will happen? Will Robstar get arrested? lol ;)

Animal cruelty? That's lowbrow, man. :p

Robstar
08-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Animal cruelty? That's lowbrow, man. :p

They never say no, man!

Callum
08-20-2012, 05:28 PM
First off, I enjoyed Summerslam but there was no shocking moment to end the show. Last year ADR cashed in his Mitb contract and Nash returned to leave us excited for Raw. This year Triple H broke his arm.

What should of happened in my opinion is.... After the match Lesnar would continue to attack HHH, putting him in the Kimura and refusing to release him. Wade Barrett could then returns a make the save. We'd then have UFC Fighter vs Bareknuckle Fighter which could end with Lesnar putting over Barrett.

K2Jelly
08-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Why should Lesnar degrade himself further by putting over Barrett? IMO, he got ruined when he clearly dominated Cena before their match and he got whooped and quit. He's got A LOT of building up to do to recover from that and besides, Barrett could be in a feud with Sheamus for the WHC instead. It'd be more gratifying for him in the long run.

Mr. Ziggles
08-20-2012, 06:09 PM
One main problem with that would be a Barrett face turn.

Playboy Stevie V
08-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Could have done something with Lesnar and Mike Tyson. That would have made main stream news imo.

weems
08-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Great post. Could not agree more andbe more disappointed about what's next now that SS is over. I have no interest in another Sheamus/ADR feud, nor do I am dying to see Cena and Punk in another angle. I was expecting new storylines with Orton coming back recently, Barrett returning soon and Ziggler cashing in the MITB briefcase.

FunkyKong
08-21-2012, 02:39 AM
What? Wrestling fans make no sense sometimes.... why would Barrett save HHH?

FLWWEFan
08-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Was reading an article earlier about "Stone Cold" Steve Austin possibly wrestling one last match at WrestleMania 30! Your thoughts and who would you like to see Austin face in his one final match should it happen of course. I would like to see Austin vs Punk that's the match I really would like to see. I also wouldn't mind seeing Austin vs Rock for one last time either...those two always put on classic matches.

PSOjedi
08-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Only one match can happen at Mania 30 with Stone Cold

Stone Cold vs CM Punk

Nothing else.

Dubs
08-21-2012, 01:11 PM
I see this match happening with either Punk or John Cena. Either or, it will be a great match.

The_Socal_Guy
08-21-2012, 01:26 PM
To be honest I don't want to see Austin wrestle one more match. It's not going to be the same wrestler I seen back in the days. Both his knees are not 100% and never will be. It's like when MJ came back to basketball, it was not the same. Nothing against Austin, but I think he will be winded quick and won't be able to keep up.

Tomsta666
08-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Punk. Punk. 1,000 times Punk.

ut11smithcor
08-21-2012, 01:29 PM
it's no secret he's a fan of heels, and also a fan of orton.
with that being said, Austin vs Cena makes little to no sense, the feud would be unbearable counting in the PG era.
But with Cena's old rapper gimmick and a less family friendly rating, it could work.

Dubs
08-21-2012, 01:30 PM
A heel Orton vs Austin does sound pretty good actually. I doubt it'll happen though.

Playboy Stevie V
08-21-2012, 02:05 PM
1. Austin vs Punk
2. Austin vs Cena
3. Austin vs Undertaker WM
4. Austin vs Orton
5. Austin vs Lesnar
6. Austin vs Sheamus

My order of interest.

shambo2k9
08-21-2012, 02:06 PM
punk or taker

Lowki
08-21-2012, 02:39 PM
with that being said, Austin vs Cena makes little to no sense, the feud would be unbearable counting in the PG era.
But with Cena's old rapper gimmick and a less family friendly rating, it could work.
It makes perfect sense actually. The face of the Attitude Era vs the face of PG era. Today's kids favourite vs The 90s kids favourite. The only thing i see in a feud with austin and Punk relates to alcohol. There's more reasons currently for an Austin Cena feud.

LostOmega
08-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Skyler Moon aka Buggy Nova is no longer on the Divas page for NXT. Does anybody know why?

Cabers
08-21-2012, 02:52 PM
And they had already done the broken arm storyline load of balls to end a ppv, was a shit match (if you can call it that) anyway.

Cabers
08-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Only one match can happen at Mania 30 with Stone Cold

Stone Cold vs CM Punk

Nothing else.

Agreed but after having knee surgery it seems less likely to happen.

Cabers
08-21-2012, 03:08 PM
I sincerely hope your joking? I'm guessing they haven't put her profile up yet!!

Mckenzie
08-21-2012, 03:38 PM
If they did WWE made a huge mistake on their part cause their dropping another diva that could have gave the division and the company some personality altogether which its highly lacking. They dropped alot of females so far so I don't what Triple H has in mind. But right now he sucks.

Tommy Thunder
08-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Didn't she sign up just a few weeks back? I'm guessing it's a mistake unless that she's done something or whatever.

FLWWEFan
08-21-2012, 03:52 PM
I sincerely hope your joking? I'm guessing they haven't put her profile up yet!!

They had it up the other day. She did have a profile and pictures up on the site.

FLWWEFan
08-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Apparently they're just updating her profile and whatever and she stated on twitter that she hasn't been released...just her profile is under construction so to say. BTW here's a clip off youtube of her and paige taking on Emma and Audrey Marie and her phat ass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0oRvmUbGk&feature=youtu.be

Xosanj
08-21-2012, 04:25 PM
To be honest I don't want to see Austin wrestle one more match. It's not going to be the same wrestler I seen back in the days. Both his knees are not 100% and never will be. It's like when MJ came back to basketball, it was not the same. Nothing against Austin, but I think he will be winded quick and won't be able to keep up.

Ty the voice of reason. Alot of ppl get too stuck on what they remember of the best memories they had and always want to relive them. It will not be the same Austin. Now for him to show up part of a storyline or be a ref or just a fast stunner and leave ya but a match? No i have seen Jordan come back and suck seen Farve come back to be good then suck more. I do not want Sone Cold to be added to that list. That goes for HBK too!

CMpunk3:16
08-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Austin and jim ross both shot down the rumor of him comming back

timfeyenoord
08-21-2012, 07:34 PM
For those of yuo saying he and JR said he will never wrestle again, JR said when AUstin will wrestle again he will tell you....

On: I'd love to see an Austin vs Punk feud

TheGreatOne
08-21-2012, 08:00 PM
nah, they should have had Orton vs Lesnar at Summerslam.

ut11smithcor
08-21-2012, 09:17 PM
It makes perfect sense actually. The face of the Attitude Era vs the face of PG era. Today's kids favourite vs The 90s kids favourite. The only thing i see in a feud with austin and Punk relates to alcohol. There's more reasons currently for an Austin Cena feud.
-
that match still makes no sense IMO.
1) It was already done with Rock.
2) It would NOT allow stone cold to be the superstar that made him famous, it would HAVE to be wattered down therefore losing all interest it might have once had.
3) their fighting styles are so different, and not in a "wow that would make a cool match" kind of way, more in a "That will never work right" kind of way. Orton, Punk, Ziggler or Taker. Stone Cold is best up against guys around his stature or way bigger I.E. Hbk, Rock, Taker, Kane, Angle. Cena is just an awkward in between, hes bigger but not huge.
4) That would be the third guy in a row to come out and beat the shit out of their "top draw" following Rock & Brock.
5) Stone Cold refused to- have his character lay down for Hogans so he damn sure won't for Cena's.

I just don't see it as interesting at all IMO.

Lucas Chapel
08-22-2012, 12:52 AM
The only two matches I'd like to see Austin wrestle are against CM Punk and Brock Lesnar. Both are MUST see matches.

PSOjedi
08-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Stone Cold vs Brock Lesnar will never happen.
Austin already said that if he wrestles again, it will be against CM Punk and only CM Punk.

FLWWEFan
08-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Profile has been moved to Alumni section. I'm taking it as he has been released. Also his twitter name has changed to his real name Gabe Tuft and now says that he's doing involved with his own marketing company.

Tommy Thunder
08-22-2012, 01:58 PM
A shame. Reks always had an unique look and was great in the ring. Also a shame to break up a good tag team of Reks and Hawkins.

I'm worried about what this means for Curt Hawkins though. I hope he sticks with WWE. Perhaps this is a chance to pair him back with Zack Ryder? I sure hope so.

FancyShmancyPants17
08-22-2012, 02:00 PM
NOOOO! Why?! Poor Curt.

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Oh man. I was a huge Reks fan. Shame to see him go. He was great in the ring and he had a great look, no homo.

FancyShmancyPants17
08-22-2012, 02:02 PM
He wants to spend time with his family.

K2Jelly
08-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Meh. Whatever. Let's hope Curt gets tagged with someone good​.

Callum
08-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Sad to see him go, especially since this leaves Hawkins with nothing. Maybe Zack Ryder will get his wish.

Viperfish
08-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Reks did not fit the Chippendale look on last week's Smackdown, because of his hair. I thought they should've done a gimmick more fitting of the hair because he shouldn't cut it due to its uniqueness. Imagine Dolph Ziggler in dreadlocks if you think the hair thing doesn't make sense.

Hawkins and Swagger?

SESAfro
08-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Afro be sad. Go cry in rock.

LostOmega
08-22-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm a huge Tyler Reks fan and it hurts to see him go. I can respect his reasoning but I hope he comes back at some point in the future.

wrestlingfan66513
08-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Meh. Whatever. Let's hope Curt gets tagged with someone good​.

I am with this, we never really go to see him at full potential so it's hard to care and his look was the main thing that got people into him in the first place, I know I became a fan when he dropped the surfer gimmick and came out as a monster on Smackdown.

Mr_marion81
08-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Shame shame shame i actually liked Tyler Reks..... Maybe TNA bound???and if not hawkins and ryder i would like to see a pairing of Hawkins and Slater???

Cabers
08-22-2012, 02:36 PM
As a guy who frequently spoke out in defense of Hawkins & Reks on tag team threads (you may have seen a few of these #wewanthawkins&reks) i am generally devastated by this!

In Memoriam Hawkins & Reks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGpu5JYMxto

:(

Robstar
08-22-2012, 03:10 PM
I was a fan of Reks but lets be honest, WWE were doing nothing worthwhile with him. Sure, they had him team with Hawkins, which would have been a good start had they bothered to move forward with it. I thought Reks had the look to be a top guy.

Haruko Haruhara
08-22-2012, 03:26 PM
I am very sad.

AWrestlingGod
08-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Who else can Hawkins team with Ryder, Swagger, Riley, or even McIntyre.

Mikeyboy7777777
08-22-2012, 05:18 PM
god i hope this will mean that either hawkins & ryder will feud or re-team and maybe be the tag team of a stable again? shame both are not in the damn game but damn it man reks gone i liked the promo's he cut i liked the way he was heelish but wasn't overtrying to get boo'd he was just stating facts in a irritating way this sucks nobody can replace him curt better get something good this guy has worked his ass off his last 2 tag partners got released and curt's still here he better get something he's over and zack's got nothing to do a face tag team wouldn't hurt? at least TRY something wwe TRY btw let slater just do solo slater still got time to do things like that

HCollins-TNA1
08-22-2012, 07:31 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mXXrkZqw29w/T89-GJ2ff8I/AAAAAAAAC5U/pXpHEn-rhY8/s400/j5k27n.jpg

My relevant opinion: I dont like it.
More to come I guess...
From the new pictures it looks like this is going to be the center plate....

Tommy Thunder
08-22-2012, 07:36 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mXXrkZqw29w/T89-GJ2ff8I/AAAAAAAAC5U/pXpHEn-rhY8/s400/j5k27n.jpg

My relevant opinion: I dont like it.
More to come I guess...

As Hobert said, from the new pictures, this looks to be the centre plate of the belt. 2 smaller pieces similar to this can also be seen in the new picture (assumed to be the side plates).

I don't think we should judge the belt until we see the finished product. I think it'll be better then the stupid thing they currently call the WWE championship, so I guess that's something.

HCollins-TNA1
08-22-2012, 07:43 PM
As Hobert said, from the new pictures, this looks to be the centre plate of the belt. 2 smaller pieces similar to this can also be seen in the new picture (assumed to be the side plates).

I don't think we should judge the belt until we see the finished product. I think it'll be better then the stupid thing they currently call the WWE championship, so I guess that's something.
I like it better then the spinner..... Look more like the title belt other then a kids toy....
http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/newwetitle7/thumbs/thumbs_1.jpg

http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/newwetitle7/1.jpg

Tommy Thunder
08-22-2012, 07:45 PM
I like it better then the spinner..... Look more like the title belt other then a kids toy....
http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/newwetitle7/thumbs/thumbs_1.jpg

Exactly. A Championship belt in the top company shouldn't look like a plastic accessory. This looks like the makings of a better looking belt for sure.

CM_SUXX_NOT
08-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Shame shame shame i actually liked Tyler Reks..... Maybe TNA bound???and if not hawkins and ryder i would like to see a pairing of Hawkins and Slater???
Why would he be TNA-bound when he's just said he wants to get off the road to be with his family?

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Tyler who?

Tyler Reks. As you can see on the title. ;)

BadAndy
08-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Not going to lose any sleep over it. I'm glad he's decided to choose his family over his career presently. Wish him all the best. Never was a big fan though.

Poot-Hair
08-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Reks wasn't being used right, he made the right decision. This guy could have been so much bigger than he was being portrayed. He had the look and was charasmatic. I guess it just wasn't his time

Double Axehandle
08-22-2012, 10:09 PM
If the rumor is true and the supposed leaked pics are accurate I think it's safe to say its a good thing the company is replacing the worn out spinner but wtf is that ugly belt design replacing it? Personally the winged belt is still the best IMO. Every other belt looked gaudy but the OCC guy is supposed to be crafting the new belt so expect something industrial looking.

Haruko Haruhara
08-22-2012, 10:13 PM
If the rumor is true and the supposed leaked pics are accurate I think it's safe to say its a good thing the company is replacing the worn out spinner but wtf is that ugly belt design replacing it? Personally the winged belt is still the best IMO. Every other belt looked gaudy but the OCC guy is supposed to be crafting the new belt so expect something industrial looking.

I think half of my posts are either on threads about John Cena or the spinner belt. IMO I think the spinner belt is cool. It looked good on HHH ect. I think too many people have their head up the ass of the Attitude Era and the Eagle belt. The eagle belt is ugly as sin.

jai
08-22-2012, 10:17 PM
The Spinner Belt was good when it was created in '05, but now it's just sad.

Double Axehandle
08-22-2012, 10:17 PM
I think half of my posts are either on threads about John Cena or the spinner belt. IMO I think the spinner belt is cool. It looked good on HHH ect. I think too many people have their head up the ass of the Attitude Era and the Eagle belt. The eagle belt is ugly as sin.

The spinner belt has 1 major problem...it's made only for John cena. It fits his character, he makes it work but other Wrestlers don't/cant. The cm punk character being just "the champ" doesn't make sense like cena does. It's like Austin's skull belt on ADR it doesn't make sense for his persona. In short keep the spinner for when cena regains the title but revert to another for everyone else.

HCollins-TNA1
08-22-2012, 10:28 PM
The spinner belt has 1 major problem...it's made only for John cena. It fits his character, he makes it work but other Wrestlers don't/cant. The cm punk character being just "the champ" doesn't make sense like cena does. It's like Austin's skull belt on ADR it doesn't make sense for his persona. In short keep the spinner for when cena regains the title but revert to another for everyone else.
It was made basically for John Cena.... other then when Edge won the belt and made it the Rated R WWE title or when Miz won and had the WWE symbol/logo turn upside down...

The belt served it purpose and need to go.... Kinda surprise the belt was kept around this long anyway....

Mr Punk
08-22-2012, 10:34 PM
If Hawkins ends up in another team I would like to maybe see him and Heath Slater team up. Probably way off from happening but I would like for Christian to be like Hawkins mentor or take Hawkins under his wing or tag them since who knows what WWE end up doing with Christian.

eyehatecena
08-22-2012, 10:37 PM
The belt looks like a toy- the spinner one. Always has. It was made for Cena as was the US title when Cena held it(remember it was a spinner too)

08-22-2012, 10:39 PM
since they kept the spinner belt for soo long they should have just kept the u.s tittle spinner belt LOL

eyehatecena
08-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Why would he be TNA-bound when he's just said he wants to get off the road to be with his family?

Ah, but if he went with TNA later on- he could do both- have an actual life and wrestle

Peter Kaymakcian
08-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Honestly my favorite version was the Undisputed Version of the WWE Championship

eyehatecena
08-22-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm surprised they didn't turn every title Cena held into a spinner belt

Dameduse823
08-22-2012, 10:46 PM
If the pictures I saw of the new belt are the real pictures then I'd perfect they kept the spinner for now because the other design looks worse then the tag belts

eyehatecena
08-22-2012, 10:52 PM
If the pictures I saw of the new belt are the real pictures then I'd perfect they kept the spinner for now because the other design looks worse then the tag belts

Yeah, I saw the picture too. Not sure if I'd believe it was legit or not. But it didn't look all that great- still it was a bit better than the spinner one. It looked like a very nice toy as opposed to cheap looking toy that it is now, lol.

Yes2J
08-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Something old (Chris freaking Jericho *sad face* :( )...something new (Reks)...something borrowed (from TNA...it's Kharma, but I'm guessing she'll be back...poor Kia)....something blue? Who is blue?? Maybe, rather WHAT IS BLUE? I smell a reformatting of SmackDown! I sure hope not though...some years they were leagues better than Raw.

PSOjedi
08-23-2012, 12:41 AM
I can not believe this belt design is the one that will replace the spinner belt !!!!!! It's SO AWFUL !!!!

Peter Kaymakcian
08-23-2012, 12:45 AM
If that is the real design I would never ever want to be WWE Champion. That thing is hideous.

PandaMassacre
08-23-2012, 01:43 AM
I don't think Buggy would lie about being released. She has soo much talent that I just don't see her going anywhere any time soon. If she did or does get released then I would be very disappointed in WWE for dropping another GREAT female wrestler. The first nail in the coffin for me was when they released Sofia Cortez.

bcfccalum
08-23-2012, 02:47 AM
Personally i like the undisputed belt that they had before the spinner, or the old wwf championship from 1998 onwards

Regal>Cena
08-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Why exactly are Orange County Choppers making a belt? Is it just me, or does that make no sense?

Surely it would make more sense that those leaked pictures are in fact part of a bike design they are doing, and WWE is allowing the pictures to continue to circulate to put people off the scent.

PandaMassacre
08-23-2012, 04:08 AM
It looks like it's still in the molding stage. It looked more like a base getting ready for the coloring and detailing stage. That's like expecting a baby to look like Collin Ferrel straight out of the womb. I'm waiting for the final product before I pull a Fred Durst and flip the bird at WWE.

SilverGhost
08-23-2012, 04:10 AM
It is the WWE and they have turned that championship into a prop so its a hit or miss for me. As long as they don't touch the WHC, I am good.

Bodom
08-23-2012, 04:23 AM
Withholding judgement until we get a sight of the finished product.

Bodom
08-23-2012, 04:41 AM
Reks wasn't being used right, he made the right decision. This guy could have been so much bigger than he was being portrayed. He had the look and was charasmatic. I guess it just wasn't his time

Yep. Wanting to stay home and be with his daughter was a admirable decision.

Tommy Thunder
08-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Something old (Chris freaking Jericho *sad face* :( )...something new (Reks)...something borrowed (from TNA...it's Kharma, but I'm guessing she'll be back...poor Kia)....something blue? Who is blue?? Maybe, rather WHAT IS BLUE? I smell a reformatting of SmackDown! I sure hope not though...some years they were leagues better than Raw.

Well Jericho's only keyfabe gone from WWE, he'll be back before the year's out/early 2013.

Tommy Thunder
08-23-2012, 05:00 AM
Isn't there already a thread on this? I'm sure I commented on another thread of the same topic last night...

Anyway, from the pictures, it looks to have the makings of a title belt that will eventually look better then the one they currently have. But as Bodom says, I think we should wait until we have a better idea of what the finished product will look like, since the leaked pictures simply show only the main plate of the belt.

Tomsta666
08-23-2012, 05:46 AM
http://www.wrestleviewradio.com/images/wwebelt.jpg

Is this the leaked picture you guys are talking about?

I'm assuming that this is just the centrepiece (is that what you call it?) It looks gaudy to be honest, way too much gold. And it's not really all that different from the Cena Spinner now is it? But if this is the real deal, i'll reserve judgement until it's strapped up. Until then... BRING BACK THE FUCKING EAGLE!! :D

Tommy Thunder
08-23-2012, 05:50 AM
http://www.wrestleviewradio.com/images/wwebelt.jpg

Is this the leaked picture you guys are talking about?

I'm assuming that this is just the centrepiece (is that what you call it?) It looks gaudy to be honest, way too much gold. And it's not really all that different from the Cena Spinner now is it? But if this is the real deal, i'll reserve judgement until it's strapped up. Until then... BRING BACK THE FUCKING EAGLE!! :D

There's a new picture leaked.
And they'll never bring back the Winged Eagle bud.

evilash
08-23-2012, 06:38 AM
The current "Spinner" WWE Championship belt WAS, originally, made for John Cena. That Championship belt is a representation of the John Cena Era in WWE. The reason it was around so long is because the replica's of the "Spinner" Title belt was in high demand amongst fans, mainly kids. The new WWE Championship belt that is coming out is simply a new design as fans have demanded a new look to it. The reason it still looks slightly "flashy" is because is still represents the PG/John Cena Era in WWE, even though it is likely (in my opinion) it will debut around the waist of CM Punk (who has also stated that he hates the new look of it).

Y2Jryder
08-23-2012, 06:40 AM
I liked Reks, it's sad to see him go. Now I want to see Hawkins & Ryder or Hawkins & Trent Baretta (why did nobody mentioned him?)

Tommy Thunder
08-23-2012, 07:36 AM
I liked Reks, it's sad to see him go. Now I want to see Hawkins & Ryder or Hawkins & Trent Baretta (why did nobody mentioned him?)

WHERE'S TRENT!!!

I miss Trent Barretta and his arsenal of crazy moves!

Lowki
08-23-2012, 08:21 AM

That looks like the faceplate before it became the one posted on the other page..

malvec
08-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Well at least it isn't Jeff hardy's diva championship belt.

peppermill25
08-23-2012, 01:28 PM
This is all just to fuck with us. The belt will be ugly and toy like but.. Look at the size of the plate, its a bit bigger than a cd case. This plate is a very first try at a side plate. Not the front plate. I dont know what the shit the big industrial steel wwe plate was because its fucking madness to think THAT could possibly be the new design. Wtf, they must be fucking with us.

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2012, 01:50 PM
This is all just to fuck with us. The belt will be ugly and toy like but.. Look at the size of the plate, its a bit bigger than a cd case. This plate is a very first try at a side plate. Not the front plate. I dont know what the shit the big industrial steel wwe plate was because its fucking madness to think THAT could possibly be the new design. Wtf, they must be fucking with us.

It way bigger then a CD case and that the Center plate..... as you can see in other pictures on another thread...

someone said bring back the Wing eagle... only reason it was there was cause of Hogan and the Real America era.... from the mid 1980s to 1990s...

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Here is the pics they are showing recently....

peppermill25
08-23-2012, 02:17 PM
It way bigger then a CD case and that the Center plate..... as you can see in other pictures on another thread...

someone said bring back the Wing eagle... only reason it was there was cause of Hogan and the Real America era.... from the mid 1980s to 1990s...

You don't know shit. You know what the rest of us know. I see some sort of cd case beside the gold side plate. and that these pics indicate a pos looking title. The winged eagle wasn't just brought in because of that. The eagle is the strong noble animal which reps the USA. It's a perfect fit for a title today.

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2012, 02:26 PM
You don't know shit. You know what the rest of us know. I see some sort of cd case beside the gold side plate. and that these pics indicate a pos looking title. The winged eagle wasn't just brought in because of that. The eagle is the strong noble animal which reps the USA. It's a perfect fit for a title today.

1st watch your language.... 2nd that a side plate.....
Lastly the wing Eagle was pretty much made for the Hogan era of the late 80s and 90s... If you remember they had 3 or 4 different belts for Hogan before they went to the Wing Eagle in 1987-1988....
If the wing Eagle belt would work today I don't know the times has change.... The Eagle is strong animal but the WWE is a global company....

Cabers
08-23-2012, 03:11 PM
It was made basically for John Cena.... other then when Edge won the belt and made it the Rated R WWE title or when Miz won and had the WWE symbol/logo turn upside down...

The belt served it purpose and need to go.... Kinda surprise the belt was kept around this long anyway....

Belts are expensive and creativity is hard!!

Blinker
08-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Why exactly are Orange County Choppers making a belt? Is it just me, or does that make no sense?

Surely it would make more sense that those leaked pictures are in fact part of a bike design they are doing, and WWE is allowing the pictures to continue to circulate to put people off the scent.

That's a good point, why would Orange County Choppers make a belt? They are good at fabricating metal into basic designs, but nothing of great detail.

I think you're right. I think this is a piece made for a WWE themed chopper. Possibly for John Cena with Spinner WWE rims (I'm being completely serious).

I know that neither of the pictures that were leaked are a finished product, but they seem WAY to basic in design to be the belt. They seem overly thick for someone to wear/carry, but would fit perfectly on a motorcycle emblem.

08-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Thats not the side plates. The side plates are the white squares beside the WWE logo. I actually think it would look pretty good when its done.

WewantAw
09-02-2012, 12:29 PM
I’m told Vince McMahon recently gave a directive to make sure Christian is not prominently featured on WWEtelevision until after the company has fulfilled their commitment to TNA Wrestling.

For those asking what commitment, WWE still owes TNA one more appearance by one of their contracted talents as exchange for their usage of Ric Flair over WrestleMania XXVIII weekend earlier this year, and that talent is Christian. Christian is set to appear at TNA’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view in October and is expected to be advertised by the company.

Vince wants Christian to “be cold” when he appears for TNA which is why he’s been tossed to the back-burner after a TV loss to Antonio Cesaro. While I wasn’t told this, I can only assume this has to do with TNA’s ongoing litigation against WWE.
what do you guys think?
source:{http://s1.zetaboards.com/newwrestlenation/topic/4907382/1/}

Lowki
09-02-2012, 12:45 PM
"until after" sounds good. It sounds like he will resume getting pushed after his BFG appearance. It's not a stupid idea though imo. TNA chose to sue WWE, even though they've allowed one of their talents to appear TWICE on TNA programming just so they could induct flair (with the horsemen) into the hall of fame.
Flair wasn't even on a major WWE show, but TNA gets one of their top talents returning TWICE, on two PPVs. With TNA deciding to sue, why should WWE let christian go into the BFG with momentum behind him in WWE, which could make WWE viewers tune in to see him in TNA briefly. They should let him "cool" before he goes there now. WWE and TNA are technically competition (they are both wrestling companies whether WWE accepts it or not) and with them currently embroiled in a law suit, WWE shouldn't have to do them any favours. That is life.

The wording makes me think he's going to get a push after this appearence, so all is fine.

This is if any of that is true. Forums aren't a good source though.

Mr. Ziggles
09-02-2012, 12:47 PM
If this is true, its a pretty good business move, but it is an incredible dick move at the same time, Christian doesn't have that much time left on him so to hold him back is bad for Christian and TNA.

But maybe I'm reading too much into this but it seems like Vince sees TNA as a bit of a threat if he is trying to sabotage them like this.

HeelTurn
09-02-2012, 12:51 PM
This seems believable. Not only has he not been on TV for weeks, but he was edited out of the Smackdown opening and is also not on the Raw opening to.

Wonder how Christian feels about having his career deliberately put on hold for a few months?

Cabers
09-02-2012, 01:00 PM
This does not surprise me at all being honest no media attention will follow his appearance if he hasn't been wrestling for a while!

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Makes sense but sucks at the same time.

Automatic
09-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Pretty pointless move, if it's true, given Christian already appeared on their TV, while being the IC champ.
Doesn't matter if he holds the title and is regularly featured or hasn't been seen in weeks/months.
It's not like people will buy the PPV for Christian.

bcfccalum
09-02-2012, 02:00 PM
i know there is a lawsuit going on about talent agreements between the two but what did wwe supposedly do wrong?

JohnnyV123
09-02-2012, 02:25 PM
One of TNA's people went over to WWE and had a bunch of secrets like what TNA contracts looked like which is illegal because another company knowing your secrets makes it easier to take business away from them. If WWE knows exactly what TNA wrestlers are getting in their contracts they can offer just a bit higher to make it more likely that person will sign with them instead. WWE claims that they knew this guy had them but they immediately reported it and destroyed the information.

Automatic
09-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Late slip.

Bodom
09-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Shady source is shady. Shouldn't be surprised at how gullible the lot of you are.

dashkatae
09-02-2012, 02:41 PM
This seems believable. Not only has he not been on TV for weeks, but he was edited out of the Smackdown opening and is also not on the Raw opening to.

Wonder how Christian feels about having his career deliberately put on hold for a few months?

My guess is he probably hates it since some of the reports have been stating that Christian really doesn't want to go over to TNA to do these bits.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-02-2012, 03:24 PM
The sky is beige and seawater is drinkable.

Dennis
09-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Shady source is shady. Shouldn't be surprised at how gullible the lot of you are.
you said shady twice to make double sure they understood right? haha :)

Lowki
09-02-2012, 03:35 PM
If this is true, its a pretty good business move, but it is an incredible dick move at the same time, Christian doesn't have that much time left on him so to hold him back is bad for Christian and TNA.

But maybe I'm reading too much into this but it seems like Vince sees TNA as a bit of a threat if he is trying to sabotage them like this.
And suing WWE wasn't a dick move? :)

I don't believe anything until it's sourced, but i wouldn't put it past Vince. But like i said earlier, it's understandable seeing how TNA not only got a better deal, but are also suing WWE.

JoeyClay
09-02-2012, 03:53 PM

But like most are saying, he hasn't appeared on TV for the majority of weeks, so i'm guessing it's true.

Robstar
09-02-2012, 04:14 PM
John Lauriniatis featured in the main event at the show here in Melbourne on the weekend. I wonder if that means he's coming back to TV sometime soon?

Also, Ryder beating Tensai? So much for the monster heel role

Robstar
09-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Arianne Andrew, who appears as Cameron for WWE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=WWE), one of Brodus Clay (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=Brodus%20Clay)’s "Funkadactyls," has been suspended by the sports-entertainment organization for fifteen days, according to two WWE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=WWE) sources. Her suspension expires on Sept. 14.

Andrew was arrested and charged with driving under the influence on Aug. 24 in N. Hillsborough County, Florida. According to the police report, the WWE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=WWE) Diva blew a 0.20, more than twice the legal limit in Florida. She compounded the matter by attempting to bribe the arresting officer with $10,000 to "let her go because she would lose her job." She also did not notify WWE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=WWE) officials of her run-in with the law prior to the news story surfacing online. A company spokesman told TMZ.com, "Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action."

Andrew flew with the Raw roster to Australia last week for their live event tour of the country. After appearing at Thursday's show in Brisbane, she did not appear at Friday's event in Sydney, when her suspension went into effect, nor Saturday's show in Melbourne.

Sahu
09-02-2012, 11:59 PM
In return, TNA can do one thing...they can advertise Christian cage by showing his first promo on Impact where he talked about how he was misused by his ex-employers....:D

Bodom
09-04-2012, 11:59 AM
But like most are saying, he hasn't appeared on TV for the majority of weeks, so i'm guessing it's true.

So someone posts a link to a forum post on a message board, and you're inclined to believe it as truth?

Remind me to tell you about that bridge I have for sale.

JoeyClay
09-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Watching this past Raw. I was hopping instead of the dreadful hug shit, that the WWE universe would of picked for Bryan and Kane to be tag partners for the night. I would like for WWE to give these guys a go, as a team.

Your thoughts?

#BITW
09-04-2012, 01:39 PM
anything kane and d bryan does = entertainment. those anger management segments last night were hilarious

evilash
09-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Kane and Daniel Bryan would be an awesome tag team. I thought of a couple of tag team names for this team.

Anger Management
Hell YES!
Hell NO!

Great One
09-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Tag Team Champions! YES! YES! YES!

johnnydropkicks
09-04-2012, 02:43 PM
I'd be on board except for the fact that it's a waste of both guys already built gimmicks

Fatality
09-04-2012, 03:21 PM
I'd be on board except for the fact that it's a waste of both guys already built gimmicks

Kane & Daniel Bryan are doing a amazing job, it keeps me entertained. I woud like it if they were forced to be a tag team, winning the gold and then losing it because of the anger isseus

Shining Light
09-04-2012, 03:23 PM
I think that this is where the WWE are trying to go with this angle. A tag team that is always arguring, but beat the shit out of their opponents with their anger fueling them both

Great One
09-04-2012, 05:37 PM

Your kidding right? It's pure gold

JoeyClay
09-04-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't know why but a part of me felt, this was kinda real. I know it's scripted but I don't think they where meant to argue like that and for a long period. When Layla was having a showdown with Eve, she was telling Miz to not interfere and leave it. The Miz obviously carried on and even Michael Cole had to quietly tell Miz to leave it. It was entertaining, i'll give them that but I feel they have some real life beef.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-04-2012, 05:51 PM
I thought having Miz there and no Lawler, we might actually get a whole show of matches being called, instead of being ignored due to bickering? Guess not!

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I thought having Miz there and no Lawler, we might actually get a whole show of matches being called, instead of being ignored due to bickering? Guess not!

At least the bickering was actually worth listening to. Besides, it was during a Divas match. No harm done. :D

Dennis
09-04-2012, 06:05 PM
At least the bickering was actually worth listening to. Besides, it was during a Divas match. No harm done. :D
also it was prevalent to the story-line that was being displayed in front of the wwe universe instead of a rehash of a match what happen over a year ago.

Xosanj
09-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Ya that segment felt actually real. You heard it in Laylas voice she was really pissed and she is not THAT good at acting she was a good heel but i dont remember her making me believe she was mad like she was last nite

BadAndy
09-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Great concept. The second best bit of the night last night!

MachoManFan
09-04-2012, 07:17 PM
I got the impression it was real too. I think The Miz threw her off what she was prepared to talk about and they carried on from there. I doubt there's any real heat between them though, why would there be? On the whole I think Miz did a good job on commentary, not great and I wouldn't want him there all the time, and made a change to Cole and King. It also made me laugh that they were bickering so much that Cole was the one to talk about a Diva's match!

SESAfro
09-04-2012, 07:38 PM
It also made me laugh that they were bickering so much that Cole was the one to talk about a Diva's match!
Glad I wasn't the only one that smiled because of this. Sometimes I like it when the guests are bickering with the commentators but it was during a Diva's match which made it worse sadly. It wasn't even involving Kaitlyn, well, mostly. I blame management!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:43 PM
I thought the moment was excellent. I think that little interaction is the kind of change that could make a positive difference in the Diva's Division.

Dennis
09-04-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm a huge fan of this angle. but I hope they don't give them the tag titles... I would think it's awesome if they are just a team that attacks people one day and attacks each other the other day.

blink
09-04-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm loving this. They have easily become th most entertaining entitis on the program. I think they'd be a very aggressive and dominant tag team and I hope they will win the gold. 2 former world champions would bring some prestige back to the tag titles and definitely make ten more relevant than Kofi and Truth.

Braxton
09-04-2012, 08:28 PM
I think the 2 of them would be great as a tag team in the same sense that Rock and Sock Connection was great for awhile.

SESAfro
09-04-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm a huge fan of this angle. but I hope they don't give them the tag titles... I would think it's awesome if they are just a team that attacks people one day and attacks each other the other day.
That would be refreshing since I don't remember ever seeing that. Just think of all of the shenanigans.

*looks at his sig*

Robstar
09-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Real life sexual tension

Dennis
09-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Real life sexual tension
if this is true the miz is going to be my new favorite wrestler. :)

Robstar
09-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey, he was tapping Maryse right? But how could you not be sexually tense around Layla?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 09:17 PM
if this is true the miz is going to be my new favorite wrestler. :)

So you condone cheating?

Dennis
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM
So you condone cheating?
I didn't know sexual tension equals cheating. oh wait :)

Pumpkinhead
09-04-2012, 09:30 PM
I can ensure it would be better than Kane and X Pac!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Layla is a solid contributor. I am not exactly thrilled with the WWE not letting Layla shine much during her early and middle run with the Diva's championship. If Kaitlyn wins I will eat IrkenInvader's Star Wars #1 fan hat.

Dennis
09-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Layla is a solid contributor. I am not exactly thrilled with the WWE not letting Layla shine much during her early and middle run with the Diva's championship. If Kaitlyn wins I will eat IrkenInvader's Star Wars #1 fan hat.
I think eve might be added to that match. do you not like kaitlyn?

Robstar
09-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Kaitlyn is hardly worthy of holding the belt now, is she?

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-04-2012, 09:39 PM
I think eve might be added to that match. do you not like kaitlyn?

I like her. I just think they are pushing her too fast. It would look kind of awkward if she beat Layla.

SESAfro
09-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Kaitlyn is hardly worthy of holding the belt now, is she?
Nope. But I'd like to see what she can do. ;)

Dennis
09-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I like her. I just think they are pushing her too fast. It would look kind of awkward if she beat Layla.
I get your point. I think it would of been better if eve would of won the battle royal and kaitlyn would of been booker t's assistant

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-04-2012, 09:48 PM
I get your point. I think it would of been better if eve would of won the battle royal and kaitlyn would of been booker t's assistant

Yeah. I could see Kaitlyn jumping into Eve's current role. Eve will, like you said, be flung into that match-up eventually. The match needs a heel so if it is not Eve then I would expect Kaitlyn or Layla to turn in order to sell the match formula.

Dennis
09-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Yeah. I could see Kaitlyn jumping into Eve's current role. Eve will, like you said, be flung into that match-up eventually. The match needs a heel so if it is not Eve then I would expect Kaitlyn or Layla to turn in order to sell the match formula.
I think layla secured the fact that she is going to be a face going into NOC on raw this week.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-04-2012, 09:57 PM
I think layla secured the fact that she is going to be a face going into NOC on raw this week.

Actually Layla showed a little bit of edginess. I could see something big happening since Eve is pulling the old smiley face trick on Kaitlyn -- I still haven't forgotten about that being what Eve did to Kelly Kelly before turning on her(unless I am thinking of something COMPLETELY different).

Dennis
09-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Actually Layla showed a little bit of edginess. I could see something big happening since Eve is pulling the old smiley face trick on Kaitlyn -- I still haven't forgotten about that being what Eve did to Kelly Kelly before turning on her(unless I am thinking of something COMPLETELY different).
I think your right about the eve thing. layla did show edginess but against a top heel which happens alot. John cena bashes vickie every chance he gets.

Sahu
09-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Kane & Daniel Bryan are doing a amazing job, it keeps me entertained. I woud like it if they were forced to be a tag team, winning the gold and then losing it because of the anger isseus

As far as I remember,I'm the first one who proposed this in EWN..:P...so I would love it...:D

but...

This seems to be a great idea n man it'll be very entertaining...

Rockstar83
09-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Real life sexual tension

The Miz: "Sssshhhh don't tell my girlfriend Maryse!"

Lucas Chapel
09-05-2012, 06:50 AM
I thought the Miz - Layla bicker was the most realistic promo I've ever seen in pro wrestling in years.
Now, any English viewers can instantly pick up on Layla's tone of voice and the way she was speaking. She was extremely realistic and very convincing, GREAT acting skills all round from Layla, she genuinely sounded EXACTLY how English women sound when they're in an arugument. In the world of pro wrestling I've never felt like the promos between two characters have been "real". Everything's always been either cartoony, over the top or overly dramatic. The Miz-Layla section of RAW this week was so realistic; it was like actually like listening to two people argue for real.
Incredible acting?
Or real life enemies?

Y2JLionsault
09-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Miz clearly hit it and quit it. Told her he would leave Maryse for her but didn't and now she's cut that she gave him some action, haha.

goodomens
09-05-2012, 09:58 AM
yeah tag teams these days are boring and have no dynamics

Viperfish
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Bring back the Kane-anites, and Daniel can have Bryanites.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-05-2012, 10:02 AM
I think that this is where the WWE are trying to go with this angle. A tag team that is always arguring, but beat the shit out of their opponents with their anger fueling them both

Yeah I agree ^^ I could see this happening also :)

Cabers
09-05-2012, 10:45 AM

Lol for the win!!

Cabers
09-05-2012, 10:49 AM
The Hug brothers of Fluffiness (DBry's beard) ;)

Dennis
09-05-2012, 11:21 AM
The Hug brothers of Fluffiness (DBry's beard) ;)
his beard is epic haha :) I couldn't believe he yelled at a child during that anger management segment for having a goat mask... classic stuff!

FancyShmancyPants17
09-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Real life sexual tension

When Miz started talking about Eve being a beautiful woman and Layla was only a cute college girl type, that got Layla furious!

Amerinaine
09-05-2012, 12:06 PM
When Miz started talking about Eve being a beautiful woman and Layla was only a cute college girl type, that got Layla furious!

I caught that too. Layla is 10yrs older too. I would be pissed at Miz too. There was really good interaction there.

FancyShmancyPants17
09-05-2012, 12:10 PM
I caught that too. Layla is 10yrs older too. I would be pissed at Miz too. There was really good interaction there.

Yeah I enjoyed it. It was refreshing not to hear Michael Cole going on, but he barely got time to tell us that Eve won because they were going at it! Funny that he was actually wanting to focus on a Diva's match for once.

Oh, and Layla is only 7 years older. :)

Dennis
09-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Yeah I enjoyed it. It was refreshing not to hear Michael Cole going on, but he barely got time to tell us that Eve won because they were going at it! Funny that he was actually wanting to focus on a Diva's match for once.

Oh, and Layla is only 7 years older. :)
the miz was just awesome as an announcer. and did you wikipedia layla haha :)

AshleyPunk
09-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I thought it was good craic :)

FancyShmancyPants17
09-05-2012, 12:46 PM
the miz was just awesome as an announcer. and did you wikipedia layla haha :)

No, I Googled it. :)

Dennis
09-05-2012, 12:47 PM
No, I Googled it. :)
I was close... to be fair either you used the internet or your kind of creepy knowing her exact age haha :)

FancyShmancyPants17
09-05-2012, 12:49 PM
I was close... to be fair either you used the internet or your kind of creepy knowing her exact age haha :)

Haha, I had to look up Layla's age. But I knew Eve turned 28 not to long ago. Creepy... or just a fan. Lol

Dennis
09-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Haha, I had to look up Layla's age. But I knew Eve turned 28 not to long ago. Creepy... or just a fan. Lol
or a little bit of both! :)

FancyShmancyPants17
09-05-2012, 12:55 PM
or a little bit of both! :)

Haha, maybe. It's hard to think of their bickering as scripted when they went at each other so quickly and fluidly. They didn't stop to process what their line was, they just kept going and going.

Dennis
09-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Haha, maybe. It's hard to think of their bickering as scripted when they went at each other so quickly and fluidly. They didn't stop to process what their line was, they just kept going and going.
I think wwe has enough respect in both of them to let them just attack each other with out major scripts... it seemed more or less they wanted them to hit major points not follow their script

FancyShmancyPants17
09-05-2012, 01:11 PM
I think wwe has enough respect in both of them to let them just attack each other with out major scripts... it seemed more or less they wanted them to hit major points not follow their script

It seemed that way. Someone earlier in this thread said their bickering was scripted, so I kind of questioned that.

Dennis
09-05-2012, 01:21 PM
It seemed that way. Someone earlier in this thread said their bickering was scripted, so I kind of questioned that.
yea, I don't think it was totally scripted though I wouldn't say it wasn't planned.

FancyShmancyPants17
09-05-2012, 01:26 PM
yea, I don't think it was totally scripted though I wouldn't say it wasn't planned.

Of course it had to be planned to some extent. It's live television, they can't put two people out there to talk freely from whatever comes to their minds, that's untrustworthy..

johnnydropkicks
09-05-2012, 01:40 PM
yeah I thought Miz sucked at commentary. he didn't say much when he got thrown to from michael cole and he didn't really say a whole lot on a lot of points. not much banter. but I think he kind of pulled it out at the end there. he got a bit better and his rants here and there were fun. If he gets better in general I think he could be good at it.

one thing that really hit me was how much he threw back to old heel commentators. he really had a heel persona going and a shtick despite his slight inability. I'd say put him back there when they get a chance to because I think he has some potential.

Dennis
09-05-2012, 01:47 PM
yeah I thought Miz sucked at commentary. he didn't say much when he got thrown to from michael cole and he didn't really say a whole lot on a lot of points. not much banter. but I think he kind of pulled it out at the end there. he got a bit better and his rants here and there were fun. If he gets better in general I think he could be good at it.

one thing that really hit me was how much he threw back to old heel commentators. he really had a heel persona going and a shtick despite his slight inability. I'd say put him back there when they get a chance to because I think he has some potential.
the miz is arguable the best talker in the wwe today. I would have no problem with him being on commentary more often.

Amerinaine
09-05-2012, 01:50 PM
If we can believe Ryan Clark, the match that put Kaitlyn as a number 1 contender, was botched by Eve. Eve was supposed to stay on the ring Apron and Kaitlyn was supposed to go over. I went back and watched, and that was botched both ways. Kaitlyn botched both attempts at a clothesline. Also Eve botched staying on the apron. (Only if that is to be believed.) In either case the botch by Eve was a direct result of Kaitlyn sucking it up. Still all this leads to the possibility that Eve is going to replace Kaitlyn at Night of Champions.

If that ends up being the case, they do need to have Miz be an annoyance to Layla about Eve again. He helped that little segment.

I also doubt the whole thing was scripted. It might have had plots that had to be followed, but it seemed to be a "As long as you stay on line, Say what you want." It worked beautifully. This little bit of light, gives me some hope that maybe, just maybe we will get a better Women's Division on RAW.

Dennis
09-05-2012, 01:52 PM
If we can believe Ryan Clark, the match that put Kaitlyn as a number 1 contender, was botched by Eve. Eve was supposed to stay on the ring Apron and Kaitlyn was supposed to go over. I went back and watched, and that was botched both ways. Kaitlyn botched both attempts at a clothesline. Also Eve botched staying on the apron. (Only if that is to be believed.) In either case the botch by Eve was a direct result of Kaitlyn sucking it up. Still all this leads to the possibility that Eve is going to replace Kaitlyn at Night of Champions.

If that ends up being the case, they do need to have Miz be an annoyance to Layla about Eve again. He helped that little segment.

I also doubt the whole thing was scripted. It might have had plots that had to be followed, but it seemed to be a "As long as you stay on line, Say what you want." It worked beautifully. This little bit of light, gives me some hope that maybe, just maybe we will get a better Women's Division on RAW.
I think a triple threat is more likely than taking kaitlyn out of the match. she isn't that terrible of a wrestler even though you are correct that was a sloppy match.

Amerinaine
09-05-2012, 02:04 PM
I think a triple threat is more likely than taking kaitlyn out of the match. she isn't that terrible of a wrestler even though you are correct that was a sloppy match.

Yeah, it was. Than in last nights match, Eve had to wait for Kaitlyn to bounce off the ropes, just so she could do a Sidewalk Slam. Kaitlyn I know, knows how to wrestle, but she has brain farted the last few RAW's.

Dennis
09-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah, it was. Than in last nights match, Eve had to wait for Kaitlyn to bounce off the ropes, just so she could do a Sidewalk Slam. Kaitlyn I know, knows how to wrestle, but she has brain farted the last few RAW's.
I have faith that she will bounce back. she is hot and knows how to wrestle I hope she bounces back.

Amerinaine
09-05-2012, 02:14 PM
I have faith that she will bounce back. she is hot and knows how to wrestle I hope she bounces back.

Look, she is good. I know she'll recover nicely. I just think she got the butterflies and was starting to over think it.

Dennis
09-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Look, she is good. I know she'll recover nicely. I just think she got the butterflies and was starting to over think it.
I'm not saying your a hater haha

Wade Barrett 1979
09-06-2012, 05:51 PM
I’m told Vince McMahon recently gave a directive to make sure Christian is not prominently featured on WWEtelevision until after the company has fulfilled their commitment to TNA Wrestling.

For those asking what commitment, WWE still owes TNA one more appearance by one of their contracted talents as exchange for their usage of Ric Flair over WrestleMania XXVIII weekend earlier this year, and that talent is Christian. Christian is set to appear at TNA’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view in October and is expected to be advertised by the company.

Vince wants Christian to “be cold” when he appears for TNA which is why he’s been tossed to the back-burner after a TV loss to Antonio Cesaro. While I wasn’t told this, I can only assume this has to do with TNA’s ongoing litigation against WWE.
what do you guys think?
source:{http://s1.zetaboards.com/newwrestlenation/topic/4907382/1/}

So the latest is he asked for time off to heal more from his injury.

So the 'Devil Incarnate' wasn't neccessarily to blame. Whoda thunk it? :rolleyes:

HeelTurn
09-06-2012, 05:53 PM
So the latest is he asked for time off to heal more from his injury.

So the 'Devil Incarnate' wasn't neccessarily to blame. Whoda thunk it? :rolleyes:

Still doesn't explain why they removed him from the SD opening, I need closure on that lol

Well the sooner he is back the better, always a peep.

Wade Barrett 1979
09-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Still doesn't explain why they removed him from the SD opening, I need closure on that lol

Well the sooner he is back the better, always a peep.

Gawd knows but he'll be back.

Aaron0912
09-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or even if it annoys anyone as much as me but every time Michael Cole tries to say "WWE Universe", he ALWAYS says "WWUniverse". Surely getting the name of the company he works for correct is paramount in his job? Again, it may just only be me but it really pisses me off every time I hear it.

Robstar
09-11-2012, 05:03 PM
I think Vladimir Kozlov started that when he said, "I come to the dubble dubble to *insert mumbled Ukranian threat here*"

Anyway, you know what he's saying right?

Fatality
09-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Hey guys,

I was browsing Reddit and i came across this video, and i thought i would share it with the community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Js29nezwmU

I've always been a fan of Hunter, and enjoyed him in the ring. Seeing him go out of character and making a fan's dream come true is pretty awesome to watch.

Viperfish
09-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Obviously it's some political bullshit and there's no way he's going to put him over. Triple H is an ego maniac that buries careers. ... ... ... ...this isn't one of those threads, is it?

In all seriousness, that's pretty cool.

Dameduse823
09-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Very classy thing for Triple H to do, I'm sure that fan is never going to forget getting to get into a ring with two legends

thedag
09-13-2012, 08:47 PM
very cool.

Robstar
09-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Thread title a bit long don't you think? Mind if I shorten it?

Didn't think so. ;)

Jimmy TehFreak
09-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Hi there, I wanted to submit a shoot interview my website (freakandnitro.com) did with former TNA and WWE star Sinn "Kizarny" Bodhi.

This 30+ minute interview went in many directions, with topics including
-Growing up, martial arts training and history working in carnivals
-His experiences going through the indies, differences between OVW, FCW and other independents.
-How he met Stacy Carter, Freakshow Wrestling, Sinn vs Stacy Animal Rescue
-His opinions on Hulk Hogan, Vince Russo, Vince McMahon, Scott D'Amore, Raven, Jake Roberts, Dixie Carter and more
-Road stories about himself and Jake Roberts, Kid Kash and more.
-His experience in the WWE, whether he'd do it again.

Also featuring Jake the Snake Roberts - who tried his very best to mess with the interview for laughs. If you'd like to see how Sinn and his mentor interact with each other - you can see their banter and jokes within.

You can see this interview at freakandnitro.com with the following link:
http://www.freakandnitro.com/2012/08/w4-shoot-interview-sinn-bodhi.html

Or you can see the interview in full on blip.tv
http://blip.tv/freakandnitro/w4-shoot-interview-sinn-bodhi-formerly-kizarny-2012-6329098

You can also check out our previous interview with Hacksaw Jim Duggan back in late April
http://www.freakandnitro.com/2012/06/w4-shoot-interviews-hacksaw-jim-duggan.html

Thank you for checking us out
Jimmy TehFreak

Fatality
09-14-2012, 03:57 AM
Thread title a bit long don't you think? Mind if I shorten it?

Didn't think so. ;)

I thought it would give the reader more info, before clicking it ... If you think this is better then whatever lol

LostOmega
09-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Wasn't Sara Del Rey supposed to be signed to WWE at the end of August? What's happening there?

Automatic
09-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Maybe she's not there yet.

#BITW
09-14-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7163/sara-del-rey-signing-with-wwe-details
shes in developmental?

Krysys
09-14-2012, 04:15 PM
I think I read somewhere that she is finishing her Indy dates before heading to WWE

SHW
09-14-2012, 05:24 PM
i thought she was pegged for a more behind the scenes role anyway?

so who is to say she is not already there?

but like what was said above, she probs. just finishing up her indy obligations...

Wrestling1
09-18-2012, 08:11 PM
are they an item cause they were both eyeing each other during the start of raw last night

K2Jelly
09-18-2012, 08:12 PM
#inb4dalock

Word to the wise, expand on your thread or at the very least, make it something worse discussing. If not, it's going to get trashed. But I've been wrong before...

Krysys
09-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Doesn't need to be closed, just merged into the small things thread or whatever its called

Kenny Kaos
09-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Where the HELL is Dean Ambrose? They didn't bother putting him on NXT cos he was picked to go straight on the main roster. FCW main stays Damien Sandow and Antonio Cesaro have both stepped up, why the hell not Ambrose. They guy has more charisma than 90% of the people in WWE right now and the kid can go in the ring too

Shaz11
09-20-2012, 12:40 PM
He's wrestling dark matches aint he?

Kenny Kaos
09-20-2012, 12:51 PM
He's wrestling dark matches aint he?

Not seen him mentioned in a dark match for a couple of weeks when he lost to Ted Dibease, of all people!

K2Jelly
09-20-2012, 01:17 PM
You have got to be shitting me.

Word is that Sheamus (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=Sheamus) will next feud with The Big Show (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=The%20Big%20Show) over the World Title.

The feud is scheduled to begin next week on SmackDown, following The Big Show (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news?Item%5Btags%5D=The%20Big%20Show)'s return to TV after a few weeks off to rest.

mr_pipe_bomb
09-21-2012, 04:24 AM
So we all saw what happened during the miz tv segment. where the fan got a hold of the mic and yelled GOLDBERG!! GOLDBERG!! Which got me thinking,if you guys were the fan who grabbed the mic,what would you have said?

HeelTurn
09-21-2012, 05:30 PM
So it looks like that along with Ziggler and Sandow, Natalya is now not allowed to wear pink aswell. Does anyone else think its a bit stupid how whilst Cena is wearing pink nobody else can? Not even people who have worn it for a while?

Robstar
09-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Probably for the best really.

Tommy Thunder
09-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Absolutely for the best. Maybe we'll see Cesaro getting some worthwhile mic time now rather than just repeating the same word 5 times.

bu s3ud
09-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Kanne stoyline with D Brayn is the worst storyline ever i mean wwe brouth back the masked kane as a monster . he lost to cena and orton and know they turned him to a big red bear .

Dennis
09-23-2012, 01:31 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?24056-kane-vs-daniel-bryan

tweedidldum
09-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Kanne stoyline with D Brayn is the worst storyline ever i mean wwe brouth back the masked kane as a monster . he lost to cena and orton and know they turned him to a big red bear .

??????? huh!

Dennis
09-23-2012, 01:53 AM
??????? huh!
pretty much what I thought lol

Krysys
09-23-2012, 02:03 AM
I really don't mean to be rude but with that said

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27214603.jpg

bu s3ud
09-23-2012, 02:06 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27214603.jpgsorry man but i've bee off for a long time

Dennis
09-23-2012, 02:06 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27214603.jpg
now that's well played :)

Krysys
09-23-2012, 02:09 AM
now that's well played :)

I try I try