PDA

View Full Version : WWE Happenings *All The Small Things*

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Wade Barrett 1979
11-26-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm going nowhere bitches!

I hope Daniel looks after you well and keeps soup away from you! Make sure he uses a comb and decent shampoo!!

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 05:47 PM
What about this guy's beard?

http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/TNA-Destination-X2.jpg

EY's Beard vs Danielson's Beard

Daniel Bryan's Beard
11-26-2011, 05:51 PM
I want a WWE Vs IMPACT cross promotional Beard Vs Beard match. But Vince won't allow it happen. When I get long enough I'm gonna strangle that old bastard!

Daniel Bryan's Beard
11-26-2011, 05:52 PM
I hope Daniel looks after you well and keeps soup away from you! Make sure he uses a comb and decent shampoo!!

He's had me scotch guarded.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-26-2011, 05:54 PM
He's had me scotch guarded.

Ah! That's good to hear!

I'll sign a petition, to get you a match against Eric Young's beard!!

Asherdelampyr
11-26-2011, 06:19 PM
I like it, it's his only masculine feature

K2Jelly
11-26-2011, 06:23 PM
I like it, it's his only masculine feature

That you're allowed to see. ;)

chunkkynutzzz
11-26-2011, 06:53 PM
Daniel Bryan Will Become a Champion and
The Beard Will Hold up the world title!

Super Kicked
11-27-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm all for a beard vs beard interpromotional match, as long as there is a 90's movie cliche braces tie up...but without the kissing... and no.... you know what? nevermind. EY rules.

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 02:18 AM
Loving Daniel Bryans beard. It adds dimension to him.

Daniel Bryan's Beard
11-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Loving Daniel Bryans beard. It adds dimension to him.

No. He adds dimension to ME!

miz AWESOME
11-27-2011, 12:27 PM
No. He adds dimension to ME!

Did you create this account just because you saw this thread? O_O

K2Jelly
11-27-2011, 12:29 PM

Take a wild guess.

hystrix
11-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Don't you guys realize. He's growing the beard to add weight to make him over 200 lbs so he can compete for the World Heavyweight title!

J/k. I think the beard is awesome. I hope it's, like, 4 feet long by the time WM28 come around...

Grind_Bastard
11-27-2011, 07:46 PM
What about this guy's beard?

http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/TNA-Destination-X2.jpg

EY's Beard vs Danielson's Beard

Don't know why, but EY reminds me of Grizzly Redwood in that pic LOL.

Daniel Bryan's Beard
11-27-2011, 08:31 PM

I bet you don't even have a beard do you!

hystrix
11-29-2011, 08:44 AM
I bet you don't even have a beard do you!

See you on RAW last night look like you got a trim...

tittle97
11-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Even though DB was missing pieces of his beard on Raw, I really liked how they had Cole interview him. I think they played well off each other, and they discussed the fact that DB tried to cash in the MITB briefcase. Bryan had a good promo IMO as well. I do think that they may be turning Bryan heel sooner than later, and that kick to Henry's leg seemed to help speed things along if they do turn Henry face as well.

Asherdelampyr
11-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Even though DB was missing pieces of his beard on Raw, I really liked how they had Cole interview him. I think they played well off each other, and they discussed the fact that DB tried to cash in the MITB briefcase. Bryan had a good promo IMO as well. I do think that they may be turning Bryan heel sooner than later, and that kick to Henry's leg seemed to help speed things along if they do turn Henry face as well.

those two (Cole and Bryan) have a really good verbal chemistry together.

tittle97
11-29-2011, 10:54 AM
those two (Cole and Bryan) have a really good verbal chemistry together.

Yes. And WWE has an opportunity that if they decide to change their minds and keep Henry heel (hopefully) then DB can beat the shit outta Cole to get more over with the fans as a face.

Asherdelampyr
11-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Yes. And WWE has an opportunity that if they decide to change their minds and keep Henry heel (hopefully) then DB can beat the shit outta Cole to get more over with the fans as a face.

I enjoyed the last time he beat the hell out of Cole

Also, Daniel Bryan's beard has more charisma than the man it is attached to

tittle97
11-29-2011, 11:20 AM
I enjoyed the last time he beat the hell out of Cole

Also, Daniel Bryan's beard has more charisma than the man it is attached to

I think he needs to do it again. He could do it REALLY badly and 'snap' so it makes him out to be more heelish.

It looks like he went a little nuts with the clippers and took too much of the ol beard off. At least the sides, anyway.

AWrestlingGod
12-12-2011, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPXad_Zs9mY&feature=related

If kane returns with the mask and slow chemical it shall be awesome though some people still think kane may return without the mask I think Kane will come back as the monster he once was and reck havoc on the wwe and have rivalries with the likes of sheamus, Mark henry, and such

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Well if it isn't yet ANOTHER Kane return thread lol! Where's Robstar and his merge button when you need it?!

But until then, I too think that Kane is returning with the mask. It'll make the character interesting again, and for me, there wouldn't be any point in showing the mask in the videos if he wasn't bringing it back.
I'd prefer him to go back to his first theme though. I was never a fan of Slow Chemical.

AWrestlingGod
12-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Well if it isn't yet ANOTHER Kane return thread lol! Where's Robstar and his merge button when you need it?!

But until then, I too think that Kane is returning with the mask. It'll make the character interesting again, and for me, there wouldn't be any point in showing the mask in the videos if he wasn't bringing it back.
I'd prefer him to go back to his first theme though. I was never a fan of Slow Chemical.

My bad lol i couldnt find the other Kane return thread and I never saw this promo till now my bad

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 01:37 AM
My bad lol i couldnt find the other Kane return thread and I never saw this promo till now my bad

Don't worry man, I mean the mods have the merge button for a reason lol!

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 01:56 AM
Yeah, he's coming back with the mask and I personally hope he uses "out of the fire"

URATOOL
12-12-2011, 02:14 AM
I really shouldn't let this out as I've been told this in the strictest confidence by a WWE insider. But this is how Kane is returning.

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens13407671_1284476249Funny_Masks.jpg

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 02:17 AM
I really shouldn't let this out as I've been total this in the strictest confidence by a WWE insider. But this is how Kane is returning.

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens13407671_1284476249Funny_Masks.jpg

Firstly, that scentance makes no sense at all.

Secondly, URATROLL.

URATOOL
12-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Firstly, that scentance makes no sense at all.

Secondly, URATROLL.

Corrected for you captain. And I'm not troll. I'm a bringer of joy entertainment.

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Corrected for you captain. And I'm not troll. I'm a bringer of joy entertainment.

Gold star for spelling and grammar. As for the troll level, well, we'll call it a working progress.

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 03:46 AM
With the "resurrected" and him wearing the mask I'm becoming convinced that he'll return under the mask. But I'm not sure how he'll look like wearing no wig/without long hair and the mask.

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 03:53 AM
With the "resurrected" and him wearing the mask I'm becoming convinced that he'll return under the mask. But I'm not sure how he'll look like wearing no wig/without long hair and the mask.

Pictures of him have surfaced with his hair growing out, but I too am skeptical about how he'll look, since he does have a badly receding hairline, and I'm guessing he's going bald too. I can only imagine that he'll wear a wig, or he'll just wear the mask bald.

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Pictures of him have surfaced with his hair growing out, but I too am skeptical about how he'll look, since he does have a badly receding hairline, and I'm guessing he's going bald too. I can only imagine that he'll wear a wig, or he'll just wear the mask bald.

True. But it's a tad hard to imagine him bald and wearing the mask lol.

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 03:56 AM
True. But it's a tad hard to imagine him bald and wearing the mask lol.

I know lol!
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But judging from the videos, I think it's all but confirmed that he will be returning with the mask, since there are so many pointers in the videos to suggest that.

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 03:59 AM
I know lol!
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But judging from the videos, I think it's all but confirmed that he will be returning with the mask, since there are so many pointers in the videos to suggest that.

you guys need to keep in mind that through all the promo videos we've seen, his head has been covered by a towel, so we don't know if he has hair or not (or if he was still in the process of growing it during those video shoots)

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 04:02 AM
you guys need to keep in mind that through all the promo videos we've seen, his head has been covered by a towel, so we don't know if he has hair or not (or if he was still in the process of growing it during those video shoots)

Precisely. The fact that his head is covered by a towel would suggest that he has grown some hair back, but he'll be using a wig, as he was doing towards the end of his last masked run.

Leggo
12-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Precisely. The fact that his head is covered by a towel would suggest that he has grown some hair back, but he'll be using a wig, as he was doing towards the end of his last masked run.

I agree with TT. I think he'll come back wearing a mask... But!, I think it'll be a new mask. In the vid, he throws his old mask to the floor on fire. Out with the old, in with the new? Maybe...

CGBigMan
12-12-2011, 04:12 AM
I agree with TT. I think he'll come back wearing a mask... But!, I think it'll be a new mask. In the vid, he throws his old mask to the floor on fire. Out with the old, in with the new? Maybe...

wasnt the reason he lost it in the 1st place because he had truoble breathing while wearing it

maybe this one is better

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 04:21 AM
wasnt the reason he lost it in the 1st place because he had truoble breathing while wearing it

maybe this one is better

I think that was his original mask
http://www.pro-wrestling-america.com/images/Kane-masked.jpg

His later mask didn't have the bit covering his mouth
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OBdflIvfTb4/SFeSQcXo2JI/AAAAAAAAAOA/L1db3vnA-78/s400/kane+hair.bmp

On another note, I've found a pic with him without hair wearing a mask:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrrwcxvNB8FoeoWipV8pnp13ONwlJLa PGbxVguwLQvlD7VH2I7wTpfY0CHQQ
It's photoshopped, but that's what he'd look like with the mask, but without hair.

CGBigMan
12-12-2011, 04:24 AM
I think that was his original mask
http://www.pro-wrestling-america.com/images/Kane-masked.jpg

His later mask didn't have the bit covering his mouth
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OBdflIvfTb4/SFeSQcXo2JI/AAAAAAAAAOA/L1db3vnA-78/s400/kane+hair.bmp

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrrwcxvNB8FoeoWipV8pnp13ONwlJLa PGbxVguwLQvlD7VH2I7wTpfY0CHQQ
It's photoshopped, but that's what he'd look like with the mask, but without hair.

That looks so weird
I assume he will wear a wig atleast
Also maybe he prefers to breath through his nose and the mask caused a bit of restriction
thats all i can think of

Lowki
12-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Loved the old one :(

jbaines07
12-12-2011, 06:44 AM
In connection to Kane, i had a year or 2 out of wrestling a few years back, and I completely missed the storyline how he managed to get his voice back. Any one able to shed any light? i personally was a big fan of him having no voice, as i never thought his promo's were that great when he had a voice. Thoughts?

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 07:36 AM

Wasn't he actually going bald, so shaved anyway? So I doubt he would be able to grow his hair while he was away. Wearing the wig over his bald head would make more sense, and go with the masked look better.

Hahahahahaha. He just looks ridiculous without the wig/hair.

HungOver
12-12-2011, 07:52 AM
In my opinion the answer is in the promo weather he returns wearing the mask.With them calling it Kane resurrected i think its obvious he will be wearing it then again this is the WWE and with PG the masked kane might not suit the programme.

Regal>Cena
12-12-2011, 08:01 AM
I'm thinking he'll return with something a bit more Phantom of the Opera; ie fully covered face on one side and partially covered on the other. Also, it must make sense for him to come back heel if they are going with the darker character, maybe he will get his own faction ala the Ministry of Darkness - they could maybe include Averno in it, an all masked heel stable?

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 08:08 AM
In my opinion the answer is in the promo weather he returns wearing the mask.With them calling it Kane resurrected i think its obvious he will be wearing it then again this is the WWE and with PG the masked kane might not suit the programme.

Masked Kane could work in this age. Taker did, so why can't Kane work?

Kincaid
12-12-2011, 09:19 AM
In the storyline, all Kane's disabilities, his burned face, his lost voice etc were all "in his head' or something if I remember correctly.

Formica
12-12-2011, 09:47 AM
I think he will return with the mask. I can't remember if the first promo was before Sin Cara's injury or not (don't follow wrestling so often these days like I did when I was younger). But if it was after, I find it intriguing that at a time when WWE say sales of masks are at their peaks (holiday season) they begin to advertise a Kane return suggesting he comes back with his mask. Kane comes back before/after Christmas, at the ideal time when Christmas has been, people get gifts or receive money, and then release the Kane mask on the WWE shop. Profit from that.

Of course I could be entirely wrong and this could've been long in the planning. I would hope he grows his hair back or wears a wig if he does return with the mask, and that he sticks to the theme he has been using. I don't see a point in going back to his older themes when the current one would fit the character with a mask.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-12-2011, 09:55 AM
I think he will return with the mask. I can't remember if the first promo was before Sin Cara's injury or not (don't follow wrestling so often these days like I did when I was younger). But if it was after, I find it intriguing that at a time when WWE say sales of masks are at their peaks (holiday season) they begin to advertise a Kane return suggesting he comes back with his mask. Kane comes back before/after Christmas, at the ideal time when Christmas has been, people get gifts or receive money, and then release the Kane mask on the WWE shop. Profit from that.

Of course I could be entirely wrong and this could've been long in the planning. I would hope he grows his hair back or wears a wig if he does return with the mask, and that he sticks to the theme he has been using. I don't see a point in going back to his older themes when the current one would fit the character with a mask.

Welcome to the forum, chief! :)

malvec
12-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Wasn't he actually going bald, so shaved anyway? So I doubt he would be able to grow his hair while he was away. Wearing the wig over his bald head would make more sense, and go with the masked look better.

Hell, Chavo went bald and somehow got his hair back so why couldn't Kane do the same?

The Brown One
12-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Hell, Chavo went bald and somehow got his hair back so why couldn't Kane do the same?

Maybe Chavo had hair restoration surgery?

twoot2
12-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Im sure Kane will come back with the mask they made it almost obvious from the last promo they did of him on RAW i dont know how effective it will be but it will be good to see him back with the mask once again and going back to the monster he once was and for the people who dont think Kane is returning with the mask i can understand their point of view also because WWE are known playing with peoples heads and messing things up in the end.

LoGik
12-12-2011, 01:05 PM
When does everybody think he's returning? How many believe he'll be back masked?
Imagine if this happened: Mark Henry and Big Show fight a brutal match but Henry retains. Kane returns shortly after and destroys Mark Henry. Then he leaves and Daniel Bryan cashes in. Sounds alright huh?

jelle1809
12-12-2011, 01:07 PM
I think at the Royal Rumble as a suprise entrant. With the mask - due to the segment with Teddy Long where he said he felt to human.
And for the idea. Who knows might just happen. :P

Steve Austin
12-12-2011, 01:14 PM
I think/hope he will return at TLC and destroy the world title particepants. He will probably come back at RR as a surprise entrant, eliminate 5-8 superstars and get eliminiated by someone who he fill feud with until WM. That's what WWE usually do with Kane.

Edit: I think he will have a mask aswell.

LoGik
12-12-2011, 01:16 PM
yeah the royal rumble is a big possibility.

SoloGraphix
12-12-2011, 01:41 PM
I think someone will complain about there already being multiple Kane return threads in 3.... 2....... 1.......

Wade Barrett 1979
12-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I think someone will complain about there already being multiple Kane return threads in 3.... 2....... 1.......

OMG! Another Kane thread............... and so on!!! :D

Dr. Death
12-12-2011, 01:53 PM
They should have used this for Kane's return promo:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/danellebrandt/fkobrq.gif

LoGik
12-12-2011, 02:00 PM

I didnt see any on the front page so I decided to make one. At least I put an idea of my own.

LoGik
12-12-2011, 02:01 PM
They should have used this for Kane's return promo:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/danellebrandt/fkobrq.gif

Haha that's just ridiculous. funny though.

Y2Jryder
12-12-2011, 02:13 PM
I didnt see any on the front page so I decided to make one. At least I put an idea of my own.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11715-Kane-Mask-Return

your blind right?

Dr. Death
12-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Current plans have Kane returning at the Royal Rumble but he could be brought back earlier. As far as wearing the mask goes, I like the idea, but it is not likely at this time.

LoGik
12-12-2011, 02:20 PM

your blind right?

I guess so.

lewism173
12-12-2011, 02:20 PM

your blind right? you mad bro ? he clearly typed this post correctly, so how could he be blind.......Ok trolling over but yeah u blind bro ?

malvec
12-12-2011, 04:15 PM
HA! I haven't seen that movie in a damn long time! Instant classic!

Tommy Thunder
12-12-2011, 04:21 PM
ANOTHER KANE THREAD?!?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

And yes, I am mad!!

HungOver
12-12-2011, 06:39 PM
I just think the mask kane would be too watered down for PG material. Same reason i think happened to the Undertaker.PG just didn't suit his character compared to the Undertaker of the attitude era.If indeed he does return wearing the mask what exactly we getting,A new ring attire and entrance.

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 07:32 PM
I just think the mask kane would be too watered down for PG material. Same reason i think happened to the Undertaker.PG just didn't suit his character compared to the Undertaker of the attitude era.If indeed he does return wearing the mask what exactly we getting,A new ring attire and entrance.

better than nothing

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 10:31 PM
SOOOO a new kane promo just aired on RAW
what do you guys think?

the great Steef
12-12-2011, 11:06 PM
great mask,

he's back!!!!!!!

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:06 PM
KANE IS BACK !?! ? !

http://i.imgur.com/BZ6OV.png

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:07 PM
So kane just came back, with a brand new mask, choke slammed cena !!

Mr. McMahon
how the hell did he grow 1.5 years of hair growth in a few months???

Giddy
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! I was watching Family Guy cuz Cena bores me, turn it back right when Kane comes out!!!! HOLY BADASS!!!! AND HIS MUSIC IS SWEET!!!! DAMN!!!

Reichwulf
12-12-2011, 11:08 PM
how the hell did he grow 1.5 years of hair growth in a few months???

It was part of his mask beforehand, so it probably is part of it again

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Am I the only one marking out here !? ?! LOL

Giddy
I flipped the fuck out!!!!!

Alberto Del Rio
Holly **** what an amazing return!!! I didn't expect this to happen! amazing theme song, amazing gear, and an amazing new mask!! it can't be better then this!! CENA VS Masked KANE !!!

NickAW1990
He returned tonight and chokeslammed John Cena. That makes me happy.

Reichwulf
12-12-2011, 11:10 PM

nope that made the night for me, otherwise it was pretty mediocre as i missed road doggs return and goldust didn't get any reaction at all either.

Glad to see kane back with mask though :)

Alberto Del Rio
Holly **** what an amazing return!!! I didn't expect this to happen! amazing theme song, amazing gear, and an amazing new mask!! it can't be better then this!! CENA VS Masked KANE !!!

dtavares3467

Dude they aired a new video an hour before, so I was definitely not expecting him to return tonight

Love the new mask, music, everything, and he chokeslams CENA of all peopel !!!!

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:11 PM
THAT. WAS. AMAZING!!!! HE LOOKS BEAST!!! I turned the channel back to Raw RIGHT when his music hit!!! Thank god I didn't miss that!

CobraNightviper
And I don't think he will be wearing the iron mask in the ring when he has a match.

No_1eddiefan

No way! I went mental!

Earlier on the show when they played his last return promo, they had a picture of John Cena getting smashed as part of the promo, so I guessed he would be entering a feud with Cena whenever he did return. One of the few guys Cena hasn't feuded with, but I didn't expect him back tonight! Great return!

Can't wait to see how this one plays out.

Mr. McMahon
12-12-2011, 11:12 PM
dude!! Kane is my fav wrestler of all time, i totally love mask kane. words cant describe how excited i am... face or heel i am just so fucking happy my kane is back masked after like 8 years!!! Damn he looks in good shape too, he's been working out

wrestlingfan66513
12-12-2011, 11:12 PM
I thought he was using the darth vader mask for a second. But the new one is sick. I can't wait to see it in light.

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:13 PM
dude!! Kane is my fav wrestler of all time, i totally love mask kane. words cant describe how excited i am... face or heel i am just so fucking happy my kane is back masked after like 8 years!!! Damn he looks in good shape too, he's been working out

Honestly he deserves a lengthly title reign, this man has DEDICATION
picture for those who missed it @!!!!

T-Hughes35
12-12-2011, 11:14 PM
OH MY GOD! KANE HAS RETURNED! MASKED! Mark out moment of the night and the thing that saved the 2011 Slammy Awards!
It looks like he'll be moving over to RAW and working as a heel. At least that's what the dirtsheets say. But nonetheless, it was one of the best returns of 2011.

Necroyeti
12-12-2011, 11:14 PM
KANE

THAT'S GOTTA BE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

THAT FIRST MASK OH MY GOD

THAT SECOND MASK OH FUCK OH GOD IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

this is a mark out moment bro

Adreme
12-12-2011, 11:15 PM
And I don't think he will be wearing the iron mask in the ring when he has a match.

You missed end of the segment where he took off the Iron mask to have another more leathery mask underneath it that was probably designed to be easier to breathe in than the older masks had.

BlazersDozen
12-12-2011, 11:16 PM
They could just put a top to the mask or attatch a wig to it like when he first removed the mask.

Ruthless_Aggression
12-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Once the video is uploaded, PLEASE LINK IT! MUST REWATCH INSTEAD OF STUDY FOR EXAMS!

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm still shaking man, that was my mark out moment of the decade

so fucking glad I didn't miss it

Necroyeti
12-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Kane.

no such thing as too much threads

mindwarrior
12-12-2011, 11:18 PM
they kind of revealed he is gonna chokeslam John cena. during his return video, glass shattered had cena reflection

Parrot_on_ROIDS
12-12-2011, 11:19 PM
That was not kane (obviously)

But im glad undertakers back im not sure why they're making him the new kane tho

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:19 PM
I'm in awe right now... That was amazing! It ALMOST made up for the Cole-JR clusterf*ck

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:20 PM
What are you talking about???

TheRealJonboi
12-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Okay I was just about to make a topic on this so you think it was the Undertaker?

mindwarrior
12-12-2011, 11:21 PM
never expected him to return this week even though... now do u guys think he is gonna bury cena in coming weeks? i hope sooo.. cena is on his highway to hell... :)

Necroyeti
12-12-2011, 11:21 PM
http://ramblingblackman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/kirk1.gif

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:23 PM
It was just dark, that was definitally Kane...

HCollins-TNA1
12-12-2011, 11:23 PM
How much you want to bet the Mods merge all under one thread.... when they should go and merge the discussion into at least 2 or 3 threads which is my opinion....

HolyJose2391
12-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Dammit i missed it!!!!!

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:26 PM
picture #2

http://i.imgur.com/beJty.png

Krysys
12-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Does anyone have a vid?

HolyJose2391
12-12-2011, 11:28 PM
I need video!!!

Mr. McMahon
12-12-2011, 11:29 PM
i know!! someone upload a video already

HCollins-TNA1
12-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Dammit i missed it!!!!!

Catch it on WWE.com

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Videos aren't up, you better believe I'll watch it 300 times as soon as it comes out lol

Necroyeti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WVvJKr-Mb4
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Giddy
I can't describe how hard I marked out!!!! This pretty much redeemed WWE for their JR-Cole Clusterf*ck at the start of the show

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:32 PM
I can't describe how hard I marked out!!!! This pretty much redeemed WWE for their JR-Cole Clusterf*ck at the start of the show

What I loved most is that he didnt say a single word, just came in, fucked cena up, and looked badass

welcome back KANE

mindwarrior
12-12-2011, 11:36 PM
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/kane-returns-with-2-new-masks-pictures/

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao @ that kid fuck yeaaah

Giddy
HAHAHAHAHAHA
The Woyal Wumble... Holy Cwap... XD

Ruthless_Aggression
best uploaded on youtube so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqc3vy611HM

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:41 PM
best uploaded on youtube so far

HOLY FUCK hes such a badass, and that theme is AMAZING, its like all his themes in one

/orgasm

EDIT: I LOVE THE GRUNT HE DOES AT 1:37

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:44 PM
The Woyal Wumble... Holy Cwap... XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqc3vy611HM&feature=player_embedded

TAJIRI
12-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Watch it here....

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamOrtonV4#p/u/0/W9BKW-xjgAU

thatdevilsblue
12-12-2011, 11:45 PM
you have GOT to be kidding me? you REALLY actually think that that's undertaker? hahaha wow. yes, Taker "apparently" had all has tattoo's either covered up or removed so he can pointlessly return as Kane? my god, you, along with ANYONE, who doesn't see that is indeed Glenn Jacobs and not Undertaker is a moron!

HolyJose2391
12-12-2011, 11:48 PM
That was definetly Kane. taker doesn't have love handles lol

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-12-2011, 11:49 PM
was wicked seeing him back.. so glad that he came back with the mask, as expected ( cant belive some people didnt think it was going too happen) the olny dissapointing thing for me, is i would have loved this too happen during the TLC PPV, raw was so poor that i didnt get the buzz i would have from a decent PPV, still tho good seeing the monster Kane back!!

dtavares3467
12-12-2011, 11:49 PM
watch it here....

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamortonv4#p/u/0/w9bkw-xjgau

thank you thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you

Robstar
12-12-2011, 11:56 PM
How much you want to bet the Mods merge all under one thread.... when they should go and merge the discussion into at least 2 or 3 threads which is my opinion....

Which is why we're all glad you aren't a mod Hobert

justin sane
12-12-2011, 11:57 PM
kill your fucking parrot for being so stupid

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW-zYlLgnxc&feature=mfu_channel&list=UL

Giddy
12-12-2011, 11:59 PM

Giddy
12-13-2011, 12:00 AM

justin sane
12-13-2011, 12:00 AM
shawn michaels; show stopper
dolph ziggler; show off
kane; show saver

mindwarrior
12-13-2011, 12:04 AM

Quality is lil bad though..

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Another troll thread, great, just what we need.

Giddy
12-13-2011, 12:10 AM
you have GOT to be kidding me? you REALLY actually think that that's undertaker? hahaha wow. yes, Taker "apparently" had all has tattoo's either covered up or removed so he can pointlessly return as Kane? my god, you, along with ANYONE, who doesn't see that is indeed Glenn Jacobs and not Undertaker is a moron!
http://kaitlinring.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/mean.jpg
Even though you are right, its obviously Glenn Jacobs. I mean the close up on his face you could obviously tell it was him

mindwarrior
12-13-2011, 12:11 AM
i see what you did there...

Tommy Thunder
12-13-2011, 12:11 AM
What the... I didn't start this thread!

Giddy
12-13-2011, 12:12 AM
I love how it randomly says, "kill your fucking parrot for being so stupid" out of no where. Oh the joy of merging threads

Broc
12-13-2011, 12:16 AM
WOW! this what I get for missing 1 fucking raw, WTF!!! by the videos posted though, it seemed to be a pretty great return

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:20 AM
WOW! this what I get for missing 1 fucking raw, WTF!!! by the videos posted though, it seemed to be a pretty great return

Kane was the olny good thing about the show mate!

IrkenInvader
12-13-2011, 12:21 AM
http://www.protias.com/Pictures/Super%20Troopers/Mother%20of%20God.jpg

TheRealJonboi
12-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Some people said it wasn't the original Kane. Is that true?

Ruthless_Aggression
12-13-2011, 12:22 AM
This def makes up for the rap battle debacle.

Broc
12-13-2011, 12:22 AM
Kane was the olny good thing about the show mate!

oh really? well not to surprised actually, still think Miz deserved the Superstar of the year, but Punk would be in 2nd for me, the fatal 4 way they had sounded like it must have been good as well, just judging by who was in it and not watching it, hopefully I'm right there

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:26 AM
oh really? well not to surprised actually, still think Miz deserved the Superstar of the year, but Punk would be in 2nd for me, the fatal 4 way they had sounded like it must have been good as well, just judging by who was in it and not watching it, hopefully I'm right there

the fatal four way had some nice spots, was expecting better from it.. if im honest, 4 for the future know doubt tho, but yh mate show was very poor! i personally belived Del Rio derserved superstar of the year but knew Punk would take it!!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Some people said it wasn't the original Kane. Is that true?

some saying it is taker.. but it's not, it looked very much like Jacobs!

Broc
12-13-2011, 12:28 AM
the fatal four way had some nice spots, was expecting better from it.. if im honest, 4 for the future know doubt tho, but yh mate show was very poor! i personally belived Del Rio derserved superstar of the year but knew Punk would take it!!

well that is right, Del Rio has had a pretty great year as well, MITB winner, RR winner, and two WWE championship wins, so I could see the argument there as well, but the reason I go with Miz, is because he's the only one this year to truly have a good lengthy title run, 7 months I believe?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 12:30 AM
well that is right, Del Rio has had a pretty great year as well, MITB winner, RR winner, and two WWE championship wins, so I could see the argument there as well, but the reason I go with Miz, is because he's the only one this year to truly have a good lengthy title run, 7 months I believe?

yeh mate was a long title run, so also agree with your points mate, as did alot of people :)

Ruthless_Aggression
12-13-2011, 12:36 AM
Does Kane's mask remind anyone else of Chucky's (the killer doll) face?

CGBigMan
12-13-2011, 04:40 AM
Im so happy now
especially since i stayed up till 4am to see it

Regal>Cena
12-13-2011, 05:01 AM
It looks to me as if Kane has lost a shit load of weight as well; honestly looking at what you can see of his face I thought it looked more like Taker almost

Formica
12-13-2011, 05:33 AM
I don't like his attire, but damn it was good to see him in a mask again. Hopefully they give us as a good explanation as to why Kane has gone back to the mask, it'd be a bit turd if they brought him back with no mention whatsoever about why he has a mask.

CGBigMan
12-13-2011, 07:06 AM
I don't like his attire, but damn it was good to see him in a mask again. Hopefully they give us as a good explanation as to why Kane has gone back to the mask, it'd be a bit turd if they brought him back with no mention whatsoever about why he has a mask.

Im assuming he or someone will explain next week
all they needed was a small return to set it off

Bodom
12-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Looks pretty bad IMO

Wrestling Rant
12-13-2011, 07:53 AM
I don't usually post much on here any more but in this case I feel I should.

The Tony Atlas and Otunga was one of the most awkward things I have ever watched. That was the most forced laughter I have ever heard. He laugh then pause then laugh then pause. I was literacy shouting at the TV to get on with it.

But overall a crap show and a hard time to be a WWE fan.

--Wrestling Rant

Formica
12-13-2011, 08:42 AM
It made me chuckle a bit when he first did it. But the more he laughed the more frustrated it made me. If only Otunga forced that silly bow tie of his down Atlas' throat to shut him up.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
12-13-2011, 09:08 AM
I don't usually post much on here any more but in this case I feel I should.

The Tony Atlas and Otunga was one of the most awkward things I have ever watched. That was the most forced laughter I have ever heard. He laugh then pause then laugh then pause. I was literacy shouting at the TV to get on with it.

But overall a crap show and a hard time to be a WWE fan.

--Wrestling Rant

yeh that was so annoying.. such a poor show all round!! hopefully TLC will be good!!

SoloGraphix
12-13-2011, 09:09 AM
My wife, who doesn't like wrestling to begin with, became quite annoyed, good thing I had a few minutes in the DVR left to Fast forward. It was horribly awkward.

twoot2
12-13-2011, 09:56 AM
I agree that was just the definition of a horrible segment it was okay to start with but when he carried on forcing the laughter out of himself it just got boring and annoying..Kanes return owned the night though truly amazing!

Steve Austin
12-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Looks pretty bad ass IMO

There you go ;)

Shaz11
12-13-2011, 11:05 AM
I just hated that moment!

Shaz11
12-13-2011, 11:06 AM
The Kane return helped me to breathe though, lol

Steve Austin
12-13-2011, 11:07 AM
I really dislike Tony Atlas. His laugh goes right through me. He's the reason I never watched WWECW from his first appearence!

TwoTone
12-13-2011, 02:29 PM
I enjoyed the 4 way match :shrug:

DonzelDomination
12-13-2011, 03:54 PM
I liked it
I enjoy his ''laugh''
I turned it off after the 4 way match though
Terrible raw

sivart
12-13-2011, 09:23 PM
The only thing that made me laugh was seeing that Mark Henry had butt boobies. I remember Tony Atlas being a good manager for Henry but, that last night was like shoot me now.

Chavo
12-13-2011, 09:39 PM
I love the forced Atlas laugh. I would rather have Tony Atlas doing his laugh on commentary for 2+ hours every Monday instead of hearing one more minute of this Michael Cole vs JR/Lawler/anyone else.....I get it WWE, Cole is a heel.

Giddy
12-14-2011, 11:29 AM
John Morrison posted this vid on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_49o0WgbA&feature=related
What do you guys think?

VanHooliganX
12-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Cool. Sounds like he's still WWE which is a good thing :)

Giddy
12-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Cool. Sounds like he's still WWE which is a good thing :)
I thought so too, it sounded like he's just taking time off, and he's gonna return

scribbler_jones
12-14-2011, 12:00 PM
At the very least, the video made me feel a lot better for Morrison. I was sad to hear that he was leaving, and hated seeing him reduced to a jobber. I don't know the whole story behind whatever caused it all (could somebody explain it for me?) but regardless I want to see John not only get back to the spotlight, but to hold gold and truly be great. If this is the case and he's just taking time to reevaluate everything, it could be just what he needs. Imagine what it would be like to see John come back, refreshed and focused, and even more awesome than before! Now THAT would be epic to me.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-14-2011, 12:04 PM
I think he just needed some recovery time! You can't underestimate a neck injury, without sufficient recuperation, it can cause major problems down the line; look at Austin and Edge among many others!

Pumpkinhead
12-14-2011, 12:06 PM
You know Johnny Ace mention him on RAW so he probably is just taking time off!!

Giddy
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM
At the very least, the video made me feel a lot better for Morrison. I was sad to hear that he was leaving, and hated seeing him reduced to a jobber. I don't know the whole story behind whatever caused it all (could somebody explain it for me?) but regardless I want to see John not only get back to the spotlight, but to hold gold and truly be great. If this is the case and he's just taking time to reevaluate everything, it could be just what he needs. Imagine what it would be like to see John come back, refreshed and focused, and even more awesome than before! Now THAT would be epic to me.
John Morrison got buried because at Wrestlemania he teamed with Trish Stratus and Snooki, but he thought his girlfriend Melina deserved Stratus's spot, so he gave Stratus the cold shoulder and was very rude to her.

Peter Kaymakcian
12-14-2011, 01:25 PM
I've been saying it all along. John Morrison isn't leaving WWE and will be back for a feud with the US Champion at the time or for a feud with the Miz for Wrestlemania. Morrison is a future WWE Champion.

Y2Jryder
12-14-2011, 02:00 PM
As long as he isn't eating grapes

THEKEVINBRAND
12-14-2011, 02:31 PM
He's apparently asking $5000 to be booked in the indies!

Cabers
12-14-2011, 03:05 PM
As long as he isn't eating grapes

^^^ This is when you need to worry.

If your loved one is gone completely off the deep-end there are 6 signs:

1. Unexplained Bruises
2. Inability to tell the truth
3. Believing there in shape
4. Believing there a good wrestler
5. That the Internet loves them
and
6. They have a sudden fondness for grapes.

If all these symptoms occur there have become Version 2.0.

malvec
12-14-2011, 04:29 PM
^^^ This is when you need to worry.

If your loved one is gone completely off the deep-end there are 6 signs:

1. Unexplained Bruises
2. Inability to tell the truth
3. Believing there in shape
4. Believing there a good wrestler
5. That the Internet loves them
and
6. They have a sudden fondness for grapes.

If all these symptoms occur there have become Version 2.0.

It's easy to make jokes about something so serious but ever since Matt Hardy left the WWE, they have been randomly testing for grapes in all their athletes.

Giddy
12-14-2011, 04:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Table_grapes_on_white.jpg/250px-Table_grapes_on_white.jpg
^They're evil^

CobraNightviper
12-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Great now it's unsafe to eat grapes too yesturday it was watermelon and now grapes whats up with this forum and fruit!

Giddy
12-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Great now it's unsafe to eat grapes too yesturday it was watermelon and now grapes whats up with this forum and fruit!
Don't worry, APPLE's are okay:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188029_164621580239780_3723771_n.jpg

CobraNightviper
12-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Thats cool.
Don't worry, APPLE's are okay:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/188029_164621580239780_3723771_n.jpg

K2Jelly
12-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Grapes are actually me favorite fruit. Should I be worried? O_O

Giddy
12-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Grapes are actually me favorite fruit. Should I be worried? O_O
Unless you start running around your house with a gun looking for a ghost or taze your girlfriend, you're fine for now

Grind_Bastard
12-14-2011, 08:25 PM
Unless you start running around your house with a gun looking for a ghost or taze your girlfriend, you're fine for now

Happy to hear that, as I like grapes too. Also, the Spanish New Year tradition says that you eat 12 grapes for good luck as the clock strikes midnight signaling for the New Year.

dub
12-16-2011, 01:05 AM
I know this is kinda late but who else thought that CM Punks tribute on Raw for Johnny Ace was flat out GENIUS! I couldn't stop laughing nor could I stop thinking about Transformers the movie after hearing that song "touch" (I think mostly everyone who grew up in the 80's know what i'm talkin bout :) IMHO it was one of the highlights on a very terrible Raw. Anyways what do you guys think about the tribute and Raw overall?

alexrules01
12-16-2011, 02:49 AM
A fantastic tribute to an outstanding gentleman.

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 04:04 AM
It just cracked me up proper, lol!

Tomsta666
12-16-2011, 04:16 AM
http://skateandannoy.com/aa-sna-uploads/2008/04/ddudes1.jpg

So fucking late 80's early 90's it hurts!! Yeah, I lol'd

Cabers
12-16-2011, 04:22 AM
It actually means i can't take him serious anymore (not that i did) after being reminded of his gimmick from when he wrestled haha

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
12-16-2011, 06:36 AM
Figured this was a good place to put this. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMLRywXxA-I&feature=channel_video_title

If you didn't see the Best Disses of 2010, it is down below as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAQQ741-Y5o

AOF666
12-16-2011, 07:00 AM
I was disappointed that they didn't show him doing the Ace Crusher. Oops that's right they are pretending he didn't event the move because Randy Orton is using it.

The Brown One
12-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Surprise surprise it's CM Punk :D
Hes great at these, and actually sounds smart when cutting promos.

Giddy
12-16-2011, 11:11 AM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/j/johnnyace/13.jpg

Shaz11
12-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Cm Punk is a legend!

Fatality
12-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Cheers man, i gotta admit.... i'm at internship, its friday so im kinda typsy..... seen your post ... i watched the 2010 and 2011 version .... laughed my ass off .... cheers :D

VanHooliganX
12-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Very good videos :)

I really loved that Boston speech about there annoying teams Punk did. So true :)

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 11:12 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mXXrkZqw29w/T89-GJ2ff8I/AAAAAAAAC5U/pXpHEn-rhY8/s400/j5k27n.jpg

My relevant opinion: I dont like it.
More to come I guess...

deadly56
06-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Wow...ugh. I would stick with the one they have now.

Rehmix
06-06-2012, 11:14 AM
That absolutely sucks.

Tommy Thunder
06-06-2012, 11:15 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mXXrkZqw29w/T89-GJ2ff8I/AAAAAAAAC5U/pXpHEn-rhY8/s400/j5k27n.jpg

More to come I guess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbySdh66npI

I call bullshit.
I don't get why WWE insist on having their WWE title using an unorthodox design. It's better than the rubbish they have at the moment, but it's a bit meh to me.

deadly56
06-06-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm just wondering where the name slot is going to be.

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM

More to come I guess...

that can't be it
seriously, I never thought I would see an uglier belt than the "spinner" but that takes the cake and smears it right in decency's face

HeelTurn
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
What da hell?

Where did you find that pic? I hope that isn't legit.

K2Jelly
06-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Kill me now. Just...please.

What...the fuck is that?! -_-

Tommy Thunder
06-06-2012, 11:18 AM
There's no way that's legit. It looks like it weighs a ton for starters lol!

deadly56
06-06-2012, 11:19 AM
In the word of DX this sucks!

HeelTurn
06-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Am I the only one who thinks its needs colouring in a bit? You know, some black for a start.

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 11:20 AM
What da hell?

Where did you find that pic? I hope that isn't legit.

I blog just posted it moments ago. But, we better wait for more. I really dont think this is for real. It kinda looks like a RING, for fock sake...

deadly56
06-06-2012, 11:20 AM
I blog just posted it moments ago. But, we better wait for more. I really dont think this is for real. It kinda looks like a RING, for fock sake...

What's fock

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 11:22 AM
wouldn't be surprised if it was some cheap chinese knockoff ring

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 11:23 AM
What's fock

Fock, better known as Franklin Fockin' Fock the third, is the man responsible for all the bad designs in jewelry from 1988-2015, after that his son, Lil Focker, will take over

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Words is that a site posted it online, then it went to a forum (no name specifically)...and now the pic is deleted.

K2Jelly
06-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Am I the only one who thinks its needs colouring in a bit? You know, some black for a start.

The only thing it needs is a trip to Cash4Gold.

What an abomination.

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 11:25 AM

I meant "A Blog just posted"...for the record.
You're welcome...

bartish2
06-06-2012, 11:25 AM
I take dumps that look better than this!

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 11:26 AM
It only thing it needs is a trip to Cash4Gold.

What an abomination.
I think even they may send it back

deadly56
06-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Fock, better known as Franklin Fockin' Fock the third, is the man responsible for all the bad designs in jewelry from 1988-2015, after that his son, Lil Focker, will take over

1988-2015, um you know where in the year 2008 right? Lil Focker is the second child of Franklin Fockin 'Fock the third. The first child big man fock n fuck will be the one to take over, and his future children the fuckers will carry the legacy.

Tommy Thunder
06-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Words is that a site posted it online, then it went to a forum (no name specifically)...and now the pic is deleted.

Which means it's bullshit.
mark my words when I say that's definitely NOT a new WWE title. I don't get where this talk of a new title has come from lol! Has WWE mentioned anything or something?

HeelTurn
06-06-2012, 11:36 AM
mark my words when I say that's definitely NOT a new WWE title. I don't get where this talk of a new title has come from lol! Has WWE mentioned anything or something?

Nope it was Punk that mentioned it, but he does troll almost as much as Jericho...

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 11:38 AM
1988-2015, um you know where in the year 2008 right? Lil Focker is the second child of Franklin Fockin 'Fock the third. The first child big man fock n fuck will be the one to take over, and his future children the fuckers will carry the legacy.

yes, that's why I said "after that" and not "since then"

also, I am pretty sure it's 2012, I don't want to go back to 2008, that was a shitty year

Tommy Thunder
06-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Nope it was Punk that mentioned it, but he does troll almost as much as Jericho...

LOL!
That explains it all!

Bodom
06-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Obvious fake was obvious.

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 11:44 AM

Believe mate, I dont like either! From what I understand a site posted it (no mane specifically), then some fellas got in a forum (again no name), and then the pic got DELETED due to Third-Party Content.

EDIT: Request of Third Parties

Mojo Tartarus
06-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Awww how sweet, they let Eugene design the new belt!

magglis
06-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Awww how sweet, they let Eugene design the new belt!
Haha,brilliant!:rolleyes:

Mojo Tartarus
06-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Haha,brilliant!:rolleyes:

I bet there's chocolate inside!

MachoManFan
06-06-2012, 12:16 PM
So I think it's safe to say this won't be the new WWE title. It looks incredibly amaturish. One thing I will say for it is that I like the shield style, as part of a proper belt the shape isn't terrible, quite classic / traditional looking. Bless the poor kid who made it though, the lengths some people will go to to troll.

ELNIOJR
06-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment: what if this actually has something with the WWE working the internet? No matter what, that belt in the picture looks real, and legit or not, Im sure it costed a ton of money.

You're Welcome.

magglis
06-06-2012, 12:22 PM
I bet there's chocolate inside!
Maybe....:p

Eugene loves chocolate

Robareid
06-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Urgh, that's horrible

Grind_Bastard
06-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment: what if this actually has something with the WWE working the internet? No matter what, that belt in the picture looks real, and legit or not, Im sure it costed a ton of money.

You're Welcome.

We're getting trolled big time! Hideous belt, legit or not.

johnnydropkicks
06-06-2012, 12:41 PM
cause, WWE decided, less detail is way better, much less, also, really big diamonds, like, really big, like, diamonds so big as to be costly, but not many of them, many less actually, and way less detail, much less, no title belt detailing whatsoever really, that is what happened, definitely, great title awesome, really

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 12:55 PM
maybe it's just not done cooking?

Blinker
06-06-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm assuming it's fake, but maybe it's an early prototype? That could be a plastic design so they can get a visual idea of the sizing. Then they would go in and put in all the detail work and coloring. Remember, Punk did say he has seen the new belt and it's not any better (this definitely isn't better) and that it's like 20 lbs heavier (that looks like it would be heavier).

Of course, having said all that, I don't think it's real. The coincidence of Punk mentioning it with some minor details and then a picture just showing up matching those tiny details is to convenient in my eyes.

TNA 'The very best'
06-06-2012, 01:07 PM

You're Welcome.

If you think that looks like it cost a lot of money then i just don't know what to say, it looks like it was made in 10 mins, for very very little money

thedag
06-06-2012, 01:18 PM
there is a cd case right next to it. its not much bigger then the case. its fake. if it was real then its one of the side plates.

vinnienfg
06-06-2012, 01:26 PM
there is a cd case right next to it. its not much bigger then the case. its fake. if it was real then its one of the side plates.

I was just about to post the same thing. If it is legit it could be a side plate given the scale using the CD in the top right corner. I'm interested to see this new belt, the current belt is by no means great, but it doesn't bother me. It might just be some fan wanting to design their own belt.

Lowki

You're Welcome.
You attempts at intelligent sounding responses fail when you make mistakes like 'costed.'

I doubt WWE went through all the effort of making such an eye sore, with the sole intention of "working the internet." I really don't see the point in that.
If you take a look at the top right of the picture, there's a book there that could help with scaling. It would seem that size-wise, it fits. However, it looks very rough. If this IS the new title, it's not finished. The many small pockets on the face of the title have yet to be filled with gems and I wouldn't put it past them to colour the Logo "swish" in red. It does have a very old school feel to it; it reminds me of some kind of Million Dollar belt/World heavyweight title inspired design. That plain gold look.

Just read dags post and i would lean towards it being a side plate, if it is in fact real.

However, I truly believe some bored individual crafted this out of plastic to try and fool others. Just because a third party claim was filed means nothing. It's extremely difficult to prevent a forum from displaying certain things. I mean if WWE were that worried about a leaked belt design and managed to track the photograph over a blog and a forum so quickly; then why are they strugging so bad to stop several HUGE forums dedicated to showing their back catalogues? It took them several years to find one forum i used to visit that had downloads/stream links of nearly EVERY WWE ppv since WM1. I found the page with a quick google :S

Asherdelampyr

I didn't even notice the case
good eye

cancron
06-06-2012, 01:29 PM

You beat me to saying it. It's probably just a plate to the side of the championship. not as ugly as we thought

johnnydropkicks
06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
whole thing is fake

if the new belt will go with any type of styling it will go like this

http://itswilltime.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/32beae01-80a0-43bb-9945-1c608fe0e5d0img_0091.jpg

because they were made at the same time apparently.

it also ties in with the rumour that it's silver. It's not a side plate because there is no detailing, and I think it possible that it good be some kind of center plate that goes on top of the main part but it sucks even with being as that.

Asherdelampyr
06-06-2012, 01:36 PM
whole thing is fake

if the new belt will go with any type of styling it will go like this

http://itswilltime.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/32beae01-80a0-43bb-9945-1c608fe0e5d0img_0091.jpg

because they were made at the same time apparently.

it also ties in with the rumour that it's silver. It's not a side plate because there is no detailing, and I think it possible that it good be some kind of center plate that goes on top of the main part but it sucks even with being as that.

god I hate those titles, they look like fucking novelty "stretched pennies"

HeelTurn
06-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Take this for what its worth, Wrestlezone are reporting this story now, saying that PWInsider.com have confirmed with the WWE that this is legit and that this, while unfinished is still the new belt. Again take that for what its worth, don't be surprised to see Clark report it on this site to.

JSullivan
06-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Cannot be real.

If it is;

This is stupid.

jackhalloween
06-06-2012, 01:49 PM
With the "people power" they should let the fans submit title designs. Then pick like their top 5 choices and have the people vote on it through their social media sites. They could have a prize for the winner like cash or some type of super wrestlemania package.

Moose
06-06-2012, 01:57 PM
If you look closely it actually looks like one of the pieces that go on the side of the belt which would explain the fact that it is square, it has no color, and there is no where to put a name plate.

2555here's a refrence point.

CM Rock-Austin
06-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Take this for what its worth, Wrestlezone are reporting this story now, saying that PWInsider.com have confirmed with the WWE that this is legit and that this, while unfinished is still the new belt. Again take that for what its worth, don't be surprised to see Clark report it on this site to.

I hope it looks 10 times better than that when it is fully finished because that looks horrible and I hope that is the side plate as well.