PDA

View Full Version : Big Show will leave MITB as WWE champ

Mark_Anout
07-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Remember last year when Danial Bryan cashed his MITB case on Big Show? He gave Show a 45 second World Championship reign then made fun of him about it week after week. So Show wins MITB. Danial Bryan wins WWE Championship. Bryans in the ring celebrating "YES YES YES" when Big Show comes out with his briefcase and a ref. WMD new Champion. Now Punk and Bryan both have a title rematch so you get Triple Threat Match: Show vs Punk vs Bryan at Summer Slam.

Kenny Kaos
07-10-2012, 06:36 PM
If it keeps the title of Cena, then I'm all for it. Would actually be a neat way of turning Bryan face (I have a feeling WWE want to do this with all the merchandise they can make of "YES!")

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-10-2012, 06:39 PM
I really don't like Show. I'm rooting for one of the other guys to get it.

URATOOL
07-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Can you honestly see Big Show convincingly climbing his slow, lumbering, near 500lbs frame up a tall ladder and unhooking that briefcase? Really?

akbar
07-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Nahh he won't .

SESAfro
07-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Can you honestly see Big Show convincingly climbing his slow, lumbering, near 500lbs frame up a tall ladder and unhooking that briefcase? Really?
Most ladders are rated for around 500 lbs, so I can see it happen.

Tommy Thunder
07-10-2012, 06:50 PM

The ladders WWE use aren't your average ladders. Haven't you seen how they bend and warp when they simply pick them up?!

I still think it's being set up for Cena to win the briefcase.
I'd like to see Jericho winning it, but I think they've made it painfully obvious that Cena's winning.

Wrestling Realist
07-10-2012, 06:55 PM
they could use that double reinforced ladder they used in the past

Playboy Stevie V
07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm still going with my crazy gut feeling.

John Cena wins MITB.

CM Punk Retains.

The Rock comes out on the 1000th episode and makes good on his word to win the title one more time. He challenges CM Punk for Summer Slam. Cole and King hinted on that, so it looks as if its not getting Hornswoggled.

Punk puts on a clinic, but The Rock wins.

While celebrating Cena cashes in and wins. SS goes off the air with a "you can't see me" and a "welcome to MY era Rock!" Since there was no MITB in The Great Ones era.

Instant build up and animosity because of that statement between AE and PG era.

The Rock can't survive a day as champ in this generation, is what will be claimed. Thus bringing smack talk about the generations between not only Cena and Rock again, but Austin and Punk.

Wrestlemania set up in effect.

Rock made good on his word, but he doesn't have to be around each week.

Wrestlemania...Rock Cena 2 and Austin vs Punk.

I called it in previous forums. Crazy they called me! LOL...prob am.

Dubs
07-10-2012, 07:08 PM
I too have a feeling Big Show will win the MITB brief case at Money in the Bank this Sunday but he'll most likely cash it in on CM Punk.

blink
07-10-2012, 07:27 PM

John Cena wins MITB.

CM Punk Retains.

The Rock comes out on the 1000th episode and makes good on his word to win the title one more time. He challenges CM Punk for Summer Slam. Cole and King hinted on that, so it looks as if its not getting Hornswoggled.

While celebrating Cena cashes in and wins. SS goes off the air with a "you can't see me" and a "welcome to MY era Rock!" Since there was no MITB in The Great Ones era.

The Rock can't survive a day as champ in this generation, is what will be claimed. Thus bringing smack talk about the generations between not only Cena and Rock again, but Austin and Punk.

I like it! Anything, even cena at this point, would be better than show. I'm surprised this dominant show run has lasted this long since it has failed multiple times in the past. Not to mention he's boring and clunky in the ring and now has developed a tendency to hurt people I. The ring (Barrett, dolph, now Kane). Hell I'm surprised Cody Rhodes managed to not get injured by the lumbering giant in their feud.

The Brown One
07-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Some of you have big imaginations. It's been made very obvious that Cena will win MITB. Even on last night's Raw, they had him standing tall with the ladder. Chris Jericho - a wrestling veteran, and Kane - a monster couldn't stop Show, but Cena - the face of the company could. Plus they gave him a lot of promo time. I don't see Show winning the WWE title anytime soon. Besides, do you really want to see another Bryan - Show or Punk - Show feud? I know I don't. I'd rather watch Punk - Cena, as their last feud was gold, and never really got a great ending.

CM_SUXX_NOT
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM

John Cena wins MITB.

CM Punk Retains.

Nice idea, but we all know WWE can't plan long-term for shit. It's not even week-to-week -- they seem to do it on a day-to-day basis only. Look at how many angles have been ruined in the past few months. Hornswoggle being revealed as GM is undoubtedly the worst reveal of all time.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Big Show will not make it up a ladder because...well Scott Steiner you tell them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_mcc1PjMAg

MachoManFan
07-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Big Show has used WWE ladders lots of time before they did the whole "too big for a regular ladder" thing a couple of years back.

I can't see anyone but Cena winning the WWE match at the moment and addressing the OP more directly I don't think Creative would book or that Daniel Bryan would accept a repeat of the 18 seconds from 'Mania. Moreover, I think the WWE title match will end in a DQ/no contest/non-ending thanks to AJ and there won't be a cash in on the night,

Great One
07-10-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm saying John Cena wins it,and is there a prediction contest for Money in the Bank?

MachoManFan
07-10-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm saying John Cena wins it,and is there a prediction contest for Money in the Bank?

There will be on Saturday or Sunday.

cmjones07
07-10-2012, 08:37 PM
I am going for a Big Show win. This highlights Big Show as being an unstoppable force, they will have him cash in following Punk vs Bryan and beat which ever one of them wins. (Not even going to try and predict that one, with AJ involved they could swing it either way.) This leaves Big Show champion for 1000th episode. It seemed they were hinting at The Rock going for the title monday night, leaving it up to The Rock to take down the Big Show

The Brown One
07-10-2012, 08:46 PM
I am going for a Big Show win. This highlights Big Show as being an unstoppable force, they will have him cash in following Punk vs Bryan and beat which ever one of them wins. (Not even going to try and predict that one, with AJ involved they could swing it either way.) This leaves Big Show champion for 1000th episode. It seemed they were hinting at The Rock going for the title monday night, leaving it up to The Rock to take down the Big Show

Why go with Rock - Show? The Rock can draw with anyone, but I think it would make more sense from a storyline, and a financial point to go with Rock - Cena 2.

blink
07-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Personally I'd prefer the big swerve and have Kane win it. It's unlikely though. I'm really disappointed they didnt build him up off the momentum he got from beating Orton at mania.

cmjones07
07-10-2012, 09:02 PM
It probably does but you can work a storyline that by next wrestlemania there is Rock - Cena 2 as whoever wins from Punk and Bryan shouldn't really just vanish from the title picture either so then there are 4 superstars in contention to cover for the fact The Rock won't be there every week. (Just thoughts, new to this whole hardcore fan world of wrestling. More use to jsut chatting to my brothers about this stuff :D)

Dennis
07-10-2012, 10:27 PM
as much as I don't want it to happen. John cena will win the breifcase if there is no late entry contestants. they built it as the only real option

ch.brooks24
07-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Remember last year when Danial Bryan cashed his MITB case on Big Show? He gave Show a 45 second World Championship reign then made fun of him about it week after week. So Show wins MITB. Danial Bryan wins WWE Championship. Bryans in the ring celebrating "YES YES YES" when Big Show comes out with his briefcase and a ref. WMD new Champion. Now Punk and Bryan both have a title rematch so you get Triple Threat Match: Show vs Punk vs Bryan at Summer Slam.

This will happen... Except it wont be Show it will be Cena.

SilverGhost
07-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Some people forgot that special ladder for the big guys.

Here is some visual aid.

http://www.extremein.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Big-Shoiw-fall-Down-From-Special-ladder-Because-of-kane.jpg

http://www.wwefighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Big-Show-With-Ladder-Specially-Made-for-Him.jpg

Can't tell me that this ladder won't come into play.

Wrestling Realist
07-10-2012, 11:22 PM
not sure if it will be Big Show who wins MITB (maybe the way they been pushing him lately) but who ever does will probably cash it in at 1000th Raw

masakaritko
07-11-2012, 12:09 AM
I still say Jericho wins, goes and tours with Fozzy for a long time, then comes back and cashes it in sometime next year before MITB but after Wrestlemania, with no pre return promos, and as a complete surprise. It would even be better if it were on a PPV that he cashed it in so that people who didn't see the ppv but always watch raw, and don't read results on the internet, will be completely confused monday night when they see the last person they'd expect to show up on tv as the champion. But WWE won't book that. nope. Cena will win just because its something he hasn't done yet, and he absolutely needs to accomplish every goal in the WWE even the ones he skipped that are beneath his current level so he can be remembered, as written in history books by WWE, the greatest superstar of all time. Nothing against Cena or anything, he's a great performer, but this is something the most fans will completely disagree with based on the fact that there are so many wrestlers from the past that have had WAY more memorable moments than John Cena.

Wrestling Realist
07-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Cena will win just because its something he hasn't done yet, and he absolutely needs to accomplish every goal in the WWE even the ones he skipped that are beneath his current level so he can be remembered, as written in history books by WWE, the greatest superstar of all time.
Still He has never Won the IC championship....

The Brown One
07-11-2012, 01:29 AM
That's the thing though. It's way too obvious that Cena will win so WWE might go with an unpredictable win by giving Big Show the MITB brief case win. I don't want Big Show to win but it seems like it'll happen. Personally, I want to see Cena vs Punk II at Summerslam this year.

That's WWE logic for you: It's unpredictable, so lets do it!
But it's not always good, as we've seen in the past.

I still say Jericho wins, goes and tours with Fozzy for a long time, then comes back and cashes it in sometime next year before MITB but after Wrestlemania, with no pre return promos, and as a complete surprise. It would even be better if it were on a PPV that he cashed it in so that people who didn't see the ppv but always watch raw, and don't read results on the internet, will be completely confused monday night when they see the last person they'd expect to show up on tv as the champion. But WWE won't book that. nope. Cena will win just because its something he hasn't done yet, and he absolutely needs to accomplish every goal in the WWE even the ones he skipped that are beneath his current level so he can be remembered, as written in history books by WWE, the greatest superstar of all time. Nothing against Cena or anything, he's a great performer, but this is something the most fans will completely disagree with based on the fact that there are so many wrestlers from the past that have had WAY more memorable moments than John Cena.

Pretty much. It doesn't sound good, but I'm 90% sure Cena is walking out of MITB with the briefcase.

riku
07-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Cena wins the briefcase...while coming down misses it and it drops off...Cole starts shouting " you need to control the briefcase" ..BAM!! Big Show lands the knock out punch on Cena and grabs the Briefcase!!

--This is the way WWE likes to execute their matches these days unfortunately...:mad:

Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa
07-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Well,If You want a crazy Theory,here is a crazy theory xD
- Jericho Win the MITB ; Just like he defeated the Undertaker for the WHC or just like he won the scramble match,During this year MITB he will be the only wrestler being able to pull some High flying moves ; He miss a dive,Make it like he's been sent to China,and stay Out of the ring until Cena Lift the Big Show from the top of the ladder (something like that,the E have to make cena look like the strongest Shit in the world)and fall from the impact of having BS on his Shoulder (Big Show,not Bullshit) Then Jericho comeback and climb the ladder,get the MITB briefcase!
Later on the night,Punk Retain the championship because of AJ,but then..Take the Mic,and start doing his good old "The Snake and the Old man" promo and Turn heel in the most awesome way!(Seriously,those who coud'nt understand what's I'm talking about,Youtube Cm Punk ROH last heel turn) and then Give the GTS to AJ to end her Big time!!Cue a Briefcase shot to the Head,Jericho cash in,Win the Title,Confront the Rock tommorow Night on the 1000Th Raw,Both of them Lash out their good old Feud's Promo,and what a night it's gonna be!!!(Seriously,The rock even said that he would be happy doing some work with Y2J back when Jeriho return'd on 02/01,but with the WWE booking it seems impossible nowadays..)

-If the MITB this years weren't designed ; I mean If they weren't Like "One for the WHC and One for The WWE Championship" but instead like every year,One for Smackdown and One for Raw,It woud've been very nice to See Cena win the MITB ;
Yes!!!IImagine it!!Cena win the Raw MITB,and let's say Ziggler or Barett or anyone else Win the Smackdown One ; Cena Cash In,Win the Title,Then Got Cashed On By the other winner!!!Two Briefcase ; One Title!

The Brown One
07-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Well,If You want a crazy Theory,here is a crazy theory xD
- Jericho Win the MITB ; Just like he defeated the Undertaker for the WHC or just like he won the scramble match,During this year MITB he will be the only wrestler being able to pull some High flying moves ; He miss a dive,Make it like he's been sent to China,and stay Out of the ring until Cena Lift the Big Show from the top of the ladder (something like that,the E have to make cena look like the strongest Shit in the world)and fall from the impact of having BS on his Shoulder (Big Show,not Bullshit) Then Jericho comeback and climb the ladder,get the MITB briefcase!
Later on the night,Punk Retain the championship because of AJ,but then..Take the Mic,and start doing his good old "The Snake and the Old man" promo and Turn heel in the most awesome way!(Seriously,those who coud'nt understand what's I'm talking about,Youtube Cm Punk ROH last heel turn) and then Give the GTS to AJ to end her Big time!!Cue a Briefcase shot to the Head,Jericho cash in,Win the Title,Confront the Rock tommorow Night on the 1000Th Raw,Both of them Lash out their good old Feud's Promo,and what a night it's gonna be!!!(Seriously,The rock even said that he would be happy doing some work with Y2J back when Jeriho return'd on 02/01,but with the WWE booking it seems impossible nowadays..)

-If the MITB this years weren't designed ; I mean If they weren't Like "One for the WHC and One for The WWE Championship" but instead like every year,One for Smackdown and One for Raw,It woud've been very nice to See Cena win the MITB ;
Yes!!!IImagine it!!Cena win the Raw MITB,and let's say Ziggler or Barett or anyone else Win the Smackdown One ; Cena Cash In,Win the Title,Then Got Cashed On By the other winner!!!Two Briefcase ; One Title!

Firstly, welcome!
On on it: You have a big imagination my friend. Don't expect any of it to happen lol.
P.S. You can't have a MITB winner cash in on another MITB winenr..the Raw MITB is exclusively for the WWE title, and the Smackdown MITB is exclusively for the WHC. They only changed the name of the match to "Raw" and "Smackdown" MITB because Cena was in the Raw one.

Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa
07-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Firstly, welcome!
On on it: You have a big imagination my friend. Don't expect any of it to happen lol.
P.S. You can't have a MITB winner cash in on another MITB winenr..the Raw MITB is exclusively for the WWE title, and the Smackdown MITB is exclusively for the WHC. They only changed the name of the match to "Raw" and "Smackdown" MITB because Cena was in the Raw one.

Thanks for the Welcome,The brown one :)
I Know,I Don't expect anything of it to happens lol Punk Won't turn heel,Y2J and the Rock Won't have another Feud,AJ won't get a GTS,etc..But I said,It's a crazy one xD
But Still,Back when there was one only MITB match,The winner would choose Any champion from both brand to face,soo even Smackdown Stars coud've cash on Raw Champions,It was said before,but since there are two MITB,every brand has it's own Championship on the line,But I meant that,Just like the Royal Rumble,the Winners should have the right even now to cash on any champion they want,Either Raw or smackdown one,and,it would be funny and unexpected to see a double cash on the same night for the same title! :D
But it's still some weird imagination from a Diehard fan,so I don't expect anything from it to happen anytime lol

Cabers
07-11-2012, 03:10 PM
they could use that double reinforced ladder they used in the past

Exactly right but even big show struggled to lift it!!

bcfccalum
07-12-2012, 04:15 AM
is anyone else annoyed that there is only 4 superstars in this match? seeing as miz and mysterio are ready to return, couldnt they have thrown these 2 in last minute seeing as they are former wwe champs

The Brown One
07-12-2012, 05:31 AM
is anyone else annoyed that there is only 4 superstars in this match? seeing as miz and mysterio are ready to return, couldnt they have thrown these 2 in last minute seeing as they are former wwe champs

I could swear they were going to do that on the go home Raw. But I think they're saving Mysterio's return for the 1000th Raw, and The Miz is working on a movie.

bcfccalum
07-12-2012, 08:20 AM
I could swear they were going to do that on the go home Raw. But I think they're saving Mysterio's return for the 1000th Raw, and The Miz is working on a movie.

im sure miz is done with it now, i heard he was ready to return whenever