PDA

View Full Version : Push-Job-Fire

Giddy
07-10-2012, 03:34 PM
OK, so say you had to choose who to job, who to fire, and who to push to the top out of Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes. You have to choose, you can't say "I'd push them all". Now I know most of us (including myself) love all three, but that's what I think makes it the most interesting.

For me:

PUSH: Wade Barrett- I think this guy is great. He has amazing mic skills, and is good in the ring. His feud with Randy Orton last year was great, as was his position as the leader of Nexus. The guy has it in him to be the top heel in the entire company.

JOB: Cody Rhodes- He's one of my favorites in the WWE, but he's my least favorite of these three. Hopefully if he were to job he'd help put great superstars over, and make the lowercard/midcard interesting with great matches and promos.

FIRE: Dolph Ziggler- Believe it or not, he's my favorite of them all. The reason I chose to fire him is I think he could be huge in other places like ROH or TNA. I think if he went to TNA he'd be like Christian- he'd be a top star. Now I'd love to see him tear it up in the main events of WWE, but I think he'd do better in ROH or TNA than Barrett, which is the only reason I chose to fire him. I think he'd be on top of TNA in an instant, and I think it could help build him up to be a huge star in wrestling, and help TNA in the long run.

How about you guys?

Cabers
07-10-2012, 03:40 PM
I'll plead the fifth on this one!!

Mr. Ziggles
07-10-2012, 03:42 PM
I'd push them all

Double Axehandle
07-10-2012, 03:44 PM

Wait...

Arent you in Ireland? How in the blue hell can you invoke the US constitution? Haha

Amerinaine
07-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Wait...

Arent you in Ireland? How in the blue hell can you invoke the US constitution? Haha

I agree. I want answers.

SESAfro
07-10-2012, 04:26 PM
I agree with Cabers. There's no true way to do answer that.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Push...the creative team out of the door.

Job...make the creative team find another one.

Fire...Jerry Lawler (this one not a joke). I honestly feel that at this point in his career, Mr. King does not bring anything new to the table. He has been behind the desk for a long, long time and it might be time for a change on Monday nights. I think the chemistry between King and Cole is starting to wear away.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-10-2012, 05:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnzRSArwYY

bearkg88
07-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Push: Wade Barrett. The guy is talented, and is great as a heel. I think he is perfect for the top spot.

Job: Ziggler. The dudes selling abilities are above everyone elses. So if he jobbed, he would be putting others moves over big time.

Fire: Rhodes. I just him by process of elimination. He could go to TNA and do well.

Kenny Kaos
07-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Push: Wade Barrett. The guy is talented, and is great as a heel. I think he is perfect for the top spot.

Job: Ziggler. The dudes selling abilities are above everyone elses. So if he jobbed, he would be putting others moves over big time.

Fire: Rhodes. I just him by process of elimination. He could go to TNA and do well.

You nailed it. Even though Barrett is from Preston (spit!) he could be a huge, dominant heel the 'E have been looking for

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Push...the creative team out of the door.

Job...make the creative team find another one.

Fire...Jerry Lawler (this one not a joke). I honestly feel that at this point in his career, Mr. King does not bring anything new to the table. He has been behind the desk for a long, long time and it might be time for a change on Monday nights. I think the chemistry between King and Cole is starting to wear away.

I really miss the heel Jerry Lawler who had a massive fascination for Puppies. He didn't seem the same after 2005.

monctonvike
07-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Push Ziggler he has main event all over him.

Job wade Barrette there is no saying that we can't have him turn it around later

Cody Rhodes to be fired only because at this point if he isn't progressing to the main event ( i had to pick one) Then the least you can do is let him be free to make it big elsewhere. Which no doubt he would be

wrestlingfan66513
07-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Push: Cody Rhodes- Good moveset, has been with the E for a while now and the most well rounded talent overall. I see him taking Ortons place easily in the next few years.

Job: Ziggler- His selling abilities can make anyone look good, simple as that.

Fire: Barrett- This one hurts me deeply, but I see him being big anywhere he goes. He could go to TNA and form an amazing tag team with Magnus or do amazing things in the singles division anywhere else.

Mr Punk
07-10-2012, 08:03 PM
If Barrett returns to feud with Sheamus over the WHC and he is still the typical run away coward heel I am going to be rather disappointed.

Push: Heel Kofi Kingston

Job: Christian

Fire: Swagger

MachoManFan
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Push: Barrett. He should have picked up the strap during the Nexus/John Cena story and is on the cusp of greatness. Also, Barrett has had a long standing but distant "feud" going with Daniel Bryan which could be EPIC!

Job: Ziggler. Bury him to Swagger level and build a feud between the two which works it's way back up through the mid card and culminates with a number one contender's match for the WHC.

Fire: Rhodes: By proccess of elimination.

In reality I'd be pushing all three of these guys into the upper mid card / lower main event. I don't consider Rhodes or Ziggler ready for a sustained WHC or WWE title run but they should definitely be facing the champ and contesting for number one contender's positions on a regular basis. Barrett I'd push to the moon as heel to DB's face, they'd rule Smackdown along with Sheamus and The Mexican Mafia - a stable featuring Hunico, Comancho and Sin Cara , set up by ADR to help him beat Sheamus but that Ricardo would later steal from under him.

Seriously, if WWE creative would just call me I'd make them look like Gods!! ;)

Playboy Stevie V
07-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Fire them all kayfabe, then have them crash wwe events ala Miz and Truth. But not screw it up this time. Thatll give em all a push...lol

Lucas Chapel
07-11-2012, 01:44 AM
Push: Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes (slowly, I don't want to see anything rushed!!!), Tyler Rekks
Job: Bigshow, Khali, Ryder
Fire: Jerry Lawler
Send to FCW: Sin Cara.

FunkyKong
07-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Push - Rhodes
Job - Ziggler
Fire - Barrett