PDA

View Full Version : SBW: Systematic Breakdown Wrestling (Feedback Thread)

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Please leave all questions, comments, reviews, concerns or anything else here. Thank you!! :cool:

No_1eddiefan
07-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Here's a question mate, to/about what?

EDIT: Ignore this haha. I need to check more of the threads before I post things haha.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Here's a question mate, to/about what?

EDIT: Ignore this haha. I need to check more of the threads before I post things haha.

LOL its cool dude. Tell me what you think of stuff as I post it up. I'm in the midst of putting up my roster and many other things right now.

No_1eddiefan
07-10-2012, 09:08 AM
LOL its cool dude. Tell me what you think of stuff as I post it up. I'm in the midst of putting up my roster and many other things right now.

Yeah I will do mate. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Yeah I will do mate. :)

Just letting you and everyone know that I updated some things. Enjoy. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Updated some more things today. Show name, how things will work, official logos for some things and some more roster members. Also, going to attempt more roster today, get some of the iPPV names out and also get a presser released. The wrestlers will also have a pic to represent what they look like as well so you at home can get a visualization.

Keep track, I'll be updating throughout the day. :)

Poot-Hair
07-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Updated some more things today. Show name, how things will work, official logos for some things and some more roster members. Also, going to attempt more roster today, get some of the iPPV names out and also get a presser released. The wrestlers will also have a pic to represent what they look like as well so you at home can get a visualization.

Keep track, I'll be updating throughout the day. :)Dang R(ob), it's hard for a creative writer to go too long without writing creatively ehh? Nice stuff dude

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Dang R(ob), it's hard for a creative writer to go too long without writing creatively ehh? Nice stuff dude

It has been brewing in my head for a while now. Instead of making another e-fed, I figured that I'd just do a creative thing here to pass my time. I may eventually do this as an e-fed if there's interest in it. I do have plans on making it... something unique to say the least. When it's unveiled, hopefully everyone likes it.

Also, for those that may care... final logos, show names, some theme songs, wrestlers and many other things have been added. A press conference will be up soon. Other than that, please let me know what you guys think of the developments here so far. Thanks!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-14-2012, 12:01 AM
As long as I get the time, some things will be posted tonight. Work and baby have been kicking my ass this week. Ugh.

Destruction
07-14-2012, 05:04 AM
GODDAMMIT R(ob)! The first show is the day I go on holiday for a week :mad:

I'll have to check it out when I get back

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-14-2012, 05:32 AM
GODDAMMIT R(ob)! The first show is the day I go on holiday for a week :mad:

I'll have to check it out when I get back

:) Glad at least someone will be checking it out. No worries, it'll be up.

Poot-Hair
07-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Love the little preview we got with Kenta and Eclipse. Keep up the good work R(ob)! I'm definitely looking forward to reading the first show!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Love the little preview we got with Kenta and Eclipse. Keep up the good work R(ob)! I'm definitely looking forward to reading the first show!

Thanks man. Glad I have another vocal viewer. Its been fun putting my own little show together. Can't wait to see the payoff and hopefully good response. Thanks again!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Just a quick thing here. I updated some of the roster and we of course have a couple new things coming up this Tuesday or Wednesday. So please, keep checking back often so you can be caught up when the time comes for the first show. As the weeks go on, I'll be writing bio's for all of the newly created wrestlers for SBW.

Please, leave some comments if possible so I can gauge how you guys are liking this or NOT liking this. THANKS!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Just bumping this. Only six days away until SBW makes its debut! I have a bunch of fun surprises in store for everyone! I really hope you all enjoy it. A lot of time is being put into creating all of this... :)

Shaz11
07-19-2012, 11:18 AM
I read the Kenta and Artemis Eclipse preview, great stuff! BTB threads are on a roll!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-19-2012, 11:29 AM
I read the Kenta and Artemis Eclipse preview, great stuff! BTB threads are on a roll!

Thanks a ton for reading it man. I can't wait to unveil the first episode next week!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Just a friendly neighborhood reminder, SBW: Absolution debuts in TWO MORE DAYS!!! Hope everyone is amp'd up for it!! :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-25-2012, 06:53 AM
No later than 1pm EST.... SYSTEMATIC BREAKDOWN WRESTLING: ABSOLUTION goes live!!!! Hope you all enjoy it!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Finishing the main event now. Have to go back, check spelling and color shit. I'm thinking within the hour the show will be posted. EARLY! YAY!

Poot-Hair
07-25-2012, 12:12 PM
I haven't gotten to read the first show yet, but dern it I'm going to as soon as I get off work. I've been stoked about this since the Artie/Kenta preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-25-2012, 12:28 PM
I haven't gotten to read the first show yet, but dern it I'm going to as soon as I get off work. I've been stoked about this since the Artie/Kenta preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the ending is pretty good I think. :) I'm proud of how the show came out. August 8th is episode 2.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Almost 200 people have looked at the first SBW show... not a single comment. I guess no one liked it?

Poot-Hair
07-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Here is my official review for SBW's first show!!

WOO ELECTRIC FACTORY!!

I freaking love Killswitch

I'm thinking Dutch Ross is alot like That1CreepyGuy with the baby's and darlings

The legend Bruno Sammartino as GM...wow. I wonder if Larry Zbysko will make a special guest appearance. One more last feud for the road.

Killswitch AND The Roots?!? I'm loving this concept more and more.

Carson Daly???? Really? Really? That douche has as much personality as a stump in the ground. Oh well, I'll give it a bit and see if I like him or not.

KEVIN STEEN!!!! *Marks the fuck out, flops on the floor, gets back up, marks out again, creams his pants and resumes*

Lol I'm actually reading the commentary in Steen and Daly's voices in my head. Truly an el-oh-el moment

Samuel Kashmen. I get the reference, I'm not sure too many others will but I definitely do. Bruva!! LMFAO

I have no idea why I just read Kyle Diamond's promo in the style of Chris Jericho but I did and it worked lol.

Wow Kashmen was freaking brutal. Busted Jager bottle (what a waste) and a total squash. I did not see that coming. Well written though.

Haha Artie is a little horndog. Do I sense a Kevin Steen/Eclipse feud?

Bahaha "ALWAYS WEAR A FUCKING CUP!!" Poor Mustachio the Mime

I'm think Kenta Hiromasu is like Kenta Kobashi, maybe it's just the first name but either way I'm loving the character diversity here.

Wow. What a main event. I actually found myself rooting for Kenta after Artie got the first pin. Who is the masked men? Will there be a rematch? Will Poot-Hair shave his balls? ALL THIS AND MORE ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF SBW!!

Great first show R(ob). Absolutely loved it and I'm stoked to continue reading this series. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2012, 04:05 AM
Good show man- but was disappointed to see so little characters.

Samuel Kashman- I get it!

The main event was quality, and I loved the personality clash with Steen & Daly- plus Sammartino is a good choice for GM.

A great finish too- gets everybody wondering who the masked guy was.

Looking forward to the next show as well.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Good show man- but was disappointed to see so little characters.

Samuel Kashman- I get it!

The main event was quality, and I loved the personality clash with Steen & Daly- plus Sammartino is a good choice for GM.

A great finish too- gets everybody wondering who the masked guy was.

Looking forward to the next show as well.

Look at SBW as how the new NXT is. A few matches and some segments. I don't have time to do 20,000 word shows anymore. No big sprawling epics. I look at it as "What can realistically fill a two hour show and not take you two hours to read" lol. But thanks for the reviews not only from you but from Poot as well.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-27-2012, 04:30 AM
Each week I'll be rolling out some new characters to keep momentum up. Then I start to roll out the new Championships... I have a plan lol.

Poot-Hair
07-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Lol my review was more like my instant thoughts as I was reading the show. It shows that I actually read the whole show though and I deserve a cookie for doing so.

GIMME MY COOKIE DAMNIT!! >_<

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-05-2012, 11:04 PM
The second SBW show will be here possibly Thursday at latest. I've been EXTREMELY busy with my work schedule and haven't done all of the show yet. I apologize in advance if it's not up on Wednesday but, I'm going to try my damndest. Thanks.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Did something retarded. I usually work on my show and every other e-fedding show I'm involved with at work and put the finishing touches on at home. Well, what usually happens is... I e-mail myself everything so that way I have it for when I'm ready to post. Well, I actually didn't e-mail myself the ENTIRE last half of the show. I'm not going to sit here and rewrite it either. I don't have the time to. So with that being said... the first half of the show will be posted today at some point and I'll continue it tomorrow when I go back to work.

Sorry about this but, it seems like only two people are reading anyway so... I still apologize.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Ok... what I have at home is about ready to be posted. The first half of the show will be up now and the second half probably throughout the night while I'm working my sixteen hour shift. If not, it'll be up tomorrow morning... ish. I'm sorry guys but, three sixteen hour shifts and a twelve in one week while trying to take care of both kids and sleep is NOT an easy task. Let alone trying to create stuff lol. Thanks to the two people reading and commenting. Sorry to hold it up.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Oay. I have to take a break right now. Baby woke up and I still have some editing to do for the rest of what I have here. Be back asap. If anyone is reading, at least let me know what you think so far. Thanks.

Poot-Hair
08-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Holy crap dude, episode 2 has started off with a bang. Samuel Kashmen (lol) hitting Bruno with a bottle of whiskey. I was shocked! I'm also really like the Dante Arson character but I'd like to hear a promo from him before I make any comparisons to any current wrestlers.

Overall great job and I can't wait to read the rest!!