PDA

View Full Version : Hornswoggle! REALLY???

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 10:20 PM
So Hornswoggle is the anonymous RAW GM. ROTF! That's bad. That's Shockmaster BAD.

I guess when the WWE has a storyline that's going nowhere, f*ck it....bring out the midget. LMAO!

Just like Vince's lost kid storyline, when something goes wrong or is going nowhere, Hornswoggle is the end all of lost storylines.

Now I know why he's still on the roster. LOL SHAME ON YOU WWE.

Thoughts?

Grind_Bastard
07-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Thoughts?

this:

http://blog.wordtothewise.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/godzilla-facepalm.png

Robstar
07-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Just erase it from your memory and DVR. Best pretend it didn't happen.You know that that outcome was never their intention and just something to fill time and explain the anon GM away.

I think Vince lost a lawsuit against little people we don't know about.

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Someone called it in chat. Good thing I didn't see this!

Ruthless_Aggression
07-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Sigh, the Tna fans are gonna have a field day with this one...

This whole so-called go-home show was just terrible. The only redeemable part was the Punk-Bryan-AJ storyline...

They should've rigged (which they probably did) the vote to cancel the match only for Santino to reveal Cole was the anonymous gm the entire time.

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Just erase it from your memory and DVR. Best pretend it didn't happen.You know that that outcome was never their intention and just something to fill time and explain the anon GM away.

I was hoping for Tommy Lee and Will Smith to bust open my door and have me look into that little MIB memory eraser thingy.

Tommy Thunder
07-09-2012, 10:36 PM
What anon Gm? What are you talking about? And who's Hornswoggle?

thedag
07-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Someone called it in chat. Good thing I didn't see this!

that was me. im not to proud of it.

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 10:39 PM
What anon Gm? What are you talking about? And who's Hornswoggle?

You're a talented man. U must teach me this ability.

Robstar
07-09-2012, 10:40 PM
I was hoping for Tommy Lee and Will Smith to bust open my door and have me look into that little MIB memory eraser thingy.

Tommy Lee from Motley Crue? Damn, I'd hate to think what his "memory eraser" looks like - though I think we've all already seen it! :p

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 10:41 PM
that was me. im not to proud of it.

Thanks for jinxing it :p

Amerinaine
07-09-2012, 10:42 PM

This whole so-called go-home show was just terrible. The only redeemable part was the Punk-Bryan-AJ storyline...

They should've rigged (which they probably did) the vote to cancel the match only for Santino to reveal Cole was the anonymous gm the entire time.

I've been a huge supporter of the storyline. Ask Robstar or Iron Ape, and even I don't buy this. There was zero anything to redeem this show.

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Tommy Lee from Motley Crue? Damn, I'd hate to think what his "memory eraser" looks like - though I think we've all already seen it! :p

Tommy Lee JONES! I refuse to let Tommy Lee from the crew have his way with ME! ..........anymore.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Mark it as a spoiler! You ruined my night!

:)

Amerinaine
07-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Tommy Lee JONES! I refuse to let Tommy Lee from the crew have his way with ME! ..........anymore.

Says the guy with Alex Wright in his sig......

Amerinaine
Mark it as a spoiler! You ruined my night!

:)

No. We are saving you from the carnage that was RAW.

Revolver Magus
http://www.myfacewhen.com/thumbs/tn_158.png

KJ PUNK
07-09-2012, 10:48 PM

Well, they did have to keep pushing back that "Little Peole's Court"...

KJ PUNK
07-09-2012, 10:48 PM

It's the CRUE!!! Damn you Playboy!

:D

scribbler_jones
07-09-2012, 10:50 PM
And to think, I ALMOST decided to watch Raw tonight...

The bad thing is: even not watching it didn't spare me. I just read the results and felt a tiny part of me die inside.

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 10:51 PM
says the guy with alex wright in his sig......

lol god damn it!

Robstar
07-09-2012, 10:56 PM
It's the CRUE!!! Damn you Playboy!

I'm so used to people getting it wrong.

Says the guy with Alex Wright in his sig......

Finally! I have been meaning to ask him to change that nauseous sig! It's just so.....gay!!! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Finally! I have been meaning to ask him to change that nauseous sig! It's just so.....gay!!! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

You know....we CAN change it. Just like what you did...to...um...Whatshisface.

bartish2
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
my reaction to hornswoggle?

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

in all seriousness I am pretty sure the gm put hornswoggle in a match so I doubt it was him (storyline ofc) but I think it was just to end the storyline because everyone was complaining about it.

as for raw IT WAS A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT. anyone who enjoyed it should be restricted to teletubbies & spongebob where it only requires a low IQ.

Robstar
07-09-2012, 11:01 PM
You know....we CAN change it. Just like what you did...to...um...Whatshisface.

I like to give them a chance to make my shitlist first. It's only reasonable. ;)

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm so used to people getting it wrong.

I guess I can go with something more manly. Maybe Orlando Jordan. How can that not scream hedro!?

Robstar
07-09-2012, 11:06 PM
I guess I can go with something more manly. Maybe Orlando Jordan. How can that not scream hedro!?

Hetero. ;) It's just that Wright clearly had that one dancing move and he's milking it for all it's worth.

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 11:06 PM
I like to give them a chance to make my shitlist first. It's only reasonable. ;)

Oh come on man ;) You know it was funny last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ias1cneqfA

Two men and lotion. Very hetero.

WBJ
07-09-2012, 11:08 PM
So Hornswoggle Was The GM!!!!.... He Was Under The Ring The Whole Entire Time Setting Up Every Match As They Talk In The Ring!!!!! Go Back And See What Happened During The Anonymous GM Time Line And It All Means HORNSWOGGLE Is The Next GM!!!!

scribbler_jones
07-09-2012, 11:10 PM
So Hornswoggle Was The GM!!!!.... He Was Under The Ring The Whole Entire Time Setting Up Every Match As They Talk In The Ring!!!!! Go Back And See What Happened During The Anonymous GM Time Line And It All Means HORNSWOGGLE Is The Next GM!!!!

Oh God no...

Robstar
07-09-2012, 11:10 PM

See Orlando is ok, because it's not meant to be hetero. But when you're as camp as Wright without meaning to be....that's when shit gets truly bizzare.

It was funny - that time. ;)

Bodom
07-09-2012, 11:12 PM
This is so awesome.

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 11:13 PM
See Orlando is ok, because it's not meant to be hetero. But when you're as camp as Wright without meaning to be....that's when shit gets truly bizzare.

It was funny - that time. ;)

I miss that guy. He was really special among us.

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 11:16 PM

ROTFLMAO! Wait a second! Wasnt he just trying to smell good before the match? Nobody wants to wrestle a stinky wrestler. hygiene people...geez!

K2Jelly
07-09-2012, 11:20 PM
ROTFLMAO! Wait a second! Wasnt he just trying to smell good before the match? Nobody wants to wrestle a stinky wrestler. hygiene people...geez!

There's always deodorant. :rolleyes:

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 11:21 PM

All I remember is that OJ told the world who he is and started chasing and fantasizing on Robbie T. I don't know if this was OJ's "real" plan or Russo brilliant brainfarts.

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 11:24 PM
There's always deodorant. :rolleyes:

But Orlando went above the call of duty. Thank-you Orlando.

Damn it! how did this thread i started become about how gay my signature is and not about the Hornswoggle? Lmao.

Gotta love ewretlingnews! LMAO.

CM Rock-Austin
07-09-2012, 11:25 PM
I was pissed that I didn't see raw today but based on the results, I am glad I missed it!

K2Jelly
07-09-2012, 11:25 PM

Damn it! how did this thread i started become about how gay my signature is and not about the Hornswoggle? Lmao.

This is the only time where I can cope with a thread derailment. The sooner we can forget about RAW, the better.

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 11:26 PM

We are forever infamous for thread derailing....IN A FUNNY WAY! :D

WBJ
07-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Edge Won A Slammy Off Of Hornswaggle!!!!!
http://youtu.be/Tfm8uiUJNjM

Bodom
07-09-2012, 11:32 PM
The Anon GM angle was stupid from day one. The reveal of Hornswoggle was obviously a last minute throw together to tie up the loose end.

It's finally done and over with. Next please.

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 11:32 PM
...In other news:

http://cdn.head-fi.org/7/76/76d31508_c851d40e_Derail_1.jpeg

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 11:34 PM
This is the only time where I can cope with a thread derailment. The sooner we can forget about RAW, the better.

So I brought it up, so now I better make Damn sure i make you all forget.

Got it. Nice to be of service? LMAO

K2Jelly
07-09-2012, 11:40 PM
If anyone posts a thread where they rant about how they'll never watch any WWE programming as long as they live, I'd believe them. In no way would I think it'd be an exaggeration.

SilverGhost
07-09-2012, 11:43 PM
If anyone posts a thread where they rant about how they'll never watch any WWE programming as long as they live, I'd believe them. In no way would I think it'd be an exaggeration.

You know what....I feel the same way. At least they got it over with but eh....

Giddy
07-09-2012, 11:43 PM
You're welcome.

http://roccosrevolution.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/tumblr_l98s3wpubh1qddjb4o1_500.gif

Playboy Stevie V
07-09-2012, 11:45 PM
You're welcome.

http://roccosrevolution.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/tumblr_l98s3wpubh1qddjb4o1_500.gif

^^^^ Yes! Thank you!

scribbler_jones
07-09-2012, 11:46 PM
You're welcome.

Ahh, my eyes!!! IT BURNS!!!

... wait, where am I? Who am I? And what happened on Raw?

WBJ
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM
So, This Wasn't The Thread, That Enjoyed HornSwaggle, As The G.M???

scribbler_jones
07-10-2012, 12:05 AM
So, This Wasn't The Thread, That Enjoyed HornSwaggle, As The G.M???

*super stern, upset-parent type look*

NO.

KJ PUNK
07-10-2012, 12:39 AM
http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/133682313723.jpg

K2Jelly
07-10-2012, 12:40 AM
http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/133682313723.jpg

*cocks shotgun*

I've always wanted a pony rug.

KJ PUNK
07-10-2012, 12:44 AM
*cocks shotgun*

I've always wanted a pony rug.

http://www.babyjoygifts.co.uk/acatalog/pony-rug-sml.jpg

CM_Jericho
07-10-2012, 01:00 AM
This proves one thing.... Vince Russo is secretly writing for RAW.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Hahahahaha! Best Raw in years, like being back in the Attitude Era! :D

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Hahahahaha! Best Raw in years, like being back in the Attitude Era! :D

Raw might have been horrible tonight, but this thread has definately made me forget about that and laugh my ass off.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Raw might have been horrible tonight, but this thread has definately made me forget about that and laugh my ass off.

We're good for some things! :D

SilverGhost
07-10-2012, 03:03 AM
For future reference....

ITS CALLED A DENEURALYZER!

PSOjedi
07-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Thoughts?
I think WWE wanted to end this garbage once and for all so they did this yersterday in a hurry. Total non sense as usual, but nobody cares as nobody remember what was on RAW the week before, so that was perfect....

I'm not shocked, I'm not dissapointed, I'm happy this garbage is over now

Robstar
07-10-2012, 03:22 AM
I'll still take Hornswoggle over AJ. Just sayin'.

Ittoilgram
07-10-2012, 03:29 AM
really doesnt suprise me with how campy wwe has been in recent weeks.. they need to do something big and putting the strap on ziggler is a start. Im banking on the 1000th raw to impress but im not holding my breath.

SilverGhost
07-10-2012, 03:36 AM
I'll still take Hornswoggle over AJ. Just sayin'.

Nah man....no....

Robstar
07-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Nah man....no....

Hell, I'd take Nathan Jones, Bastion Booger and the GobbleDeGooker over her. But that's just me..... ;)

PSOjedi
07-10-2012, 03:54 AM
really doesnt suprise me with how campy wwe has been in recent weeks.. they need to do something big and putting the strap on ziggler is a start. Im banking on the 1000th raw to impress but im not holding my breath.
You should, there will be some huge names there.

URATOOL
07-10-2012, 05:10 AM
You should, there will be some huge names there.

You are encouraging someone to hold their breath for weeks!?!?!? Ya murdering bastard.

Kenny Kaos
07-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Thank you WWE for actually finishing a storyline and tying up loose ends. You may have done it in a slap dash fashion but at least I can now sleep at night knowing who the Anon GM was. Thank you WWE, this has done wonders for my OCD ways

Chavo
07-10-2012, 08:16 AM
putting the strap on ziggler

Don't know why but this caught me as odd

jelle1809
07-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Forget this ever happened

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Don't know why but this caught me as odd

Pull your mind out of the gutter!

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 10:08 AM
For future reference....

ITS CALLED A DENEURALYZER!

no, it's called a "Flashy Thingy"

Bodom
07-10-2012, 10:11 AM
I always knew that Hornswoggle hated Bret Hart and had an affinity for Nexus.

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 10:25 AM
It does explain why he was short with so many people.

I hope that he didn't hide behind the laptop because he didn't feel he could measure up.

rodrik
07-10-2012, 10:34 AM
So Hornswoggle is the anonymous RAW GM. ROTF! That's bad. That's Shockmaster BAD.

I guess when the WWE has a storyline that's going nowhere, f*ck it....bring out the midget. LMAO!

Just like Vince's lost kid storyline, when something goes wrong or is going nowhere, Hornswoggle is the end all of lost storylines.

Thoughts?

this was my first thought
2779 you know what I mean?

benchch
07-10-2012, 10:56 AM
The writers must have watched that South Park episode on the flight to Denver. And thought why not just make an episode like that; It's entertaining on South Park, right?

This was the perfect conclusion to an amazing raw story that was annoying all the way through, but much less irritating forgotten about.

The very best part was having Santino in a Sherlock Holmes hat. Icing on the cake hahaha.

PSOjedi
07-10-2012, 11:11 AM
I always knew that Hornswoggle hated Bret Hart and had an affinity for Nexus.
Excellent ^^

Lowki
07-10-2012, 12:25 PM

Thoughts?
Storyline that's going nowhere? Dude, i hate to tell you this... but the story line ended in 2011. This was just unnecessary but the "anon gm" was obviously going to be included in past GMs at some point.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 12:55 PM
It does explain why he was short with so many people.

I hope that he didn't hide behind the laptop because he didn't feel he could measure up.

He felt the role didn't allow him to walk tall.

At the end of the day, his shortcomings were too profound! Hi Ho, there we go!

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 01:03 PM
He felt the role didn't allow him to walk tall.

At the end of the day, his shortcomings were too profound! Hi Ho, there we go!

Finally!
not that I want to sell the guy short,

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Finally!
not that I want to sell the guy short,

True but he never would have measured up!

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 01:30 PM
True but he never would have measured up!

Sure he may not have the stature of other managers, but that's not to say that he couldn't go toe to toe with them

bigrence202
07-10-2012, 01:33 PM
damn ,,and i thought the last few weeks of raw were bad,,but this shit was down right terrible,i can honestly say im pretty much done with raw for a while ill watch the ppvs but as far as raw goes im avoiding it like the plague,,

K2Jelly
07-10-2012, 01:35 PM
damn ,,and i thought the last few weeks of raw were bad,,but this shit was down right terrible,i can honestly say im pretty much done with raw for a while ill watch the ppvs but as far as raw goes im avoiding it like the plague,,

I was wondering when one of these posts would show up.

Soooo...same time next week @ 9, right? ;)

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Sure he may not have the stature of other managers, but that's not to say that he couldn't go toe to toe with them

I suppose some did look down on him but fair play to him, whenever I saw him he always had his head held high and his face turned up!

K2Jelly
07-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Could you guys knock it off?

My wrists are getting tired from all of the "BA DUM TSS" I have to keep doing!

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Could you guys knock it off?

My wrists are getting tired from all of the "BA DUM TSS" I have to keep doing!

Why are you belittling his achievements? He had to reach higher than anyone to get what he wanted!

K2Jelly
07-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Why are you belittling his achievements? He had to reach higher than anyone to get what he wanted!

If I get carpal tunnel from this, there is going to be hell to pay!

Bodom
07-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Oh god. Cheesy pun overload.

bigrence202
07-10-2012, 01:48 PM

nope,,im limiting my wwe viewing to ppvs and NXT,,its so many other alternatives out there

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 01:53 PM
If I get carpal tunnel from this, there is going to be hell to pay!

Alright! Just trying to have a little fun here!

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Alright! Just trying to have a little fun here!

it was just a small thing really, I didn't mean for it to get so big.

We'll keep our little jokes to ourselves if your wrists are in that much danger from such a tiny thing

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 02:00 PM
it was just a small thing really, I didn't mean for it to get so big.

We'll keep our little jokes to ourselves if your wrists are in that much danger from such a tiny thing

Agreed then, we'll cut our chatter down in size. Carpal tunnel can be a little irritating, so we'll save you from any more small causes of duress.

Hope we can all be bigger than this and remain friends!

Playboy Stevie V
07-10-2012, 02:01 PM

You got it. No matter how bad it is, I tune in. I'm a addict. If it get's worse maybe a intervention is in order.

johnnydropkicks
07-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Agreed then, we'll cut our chatter down in size. Carpal tunnel can be a little irritating, so we'll save you from any more small causes of duress.

There's no reason to belittle the gm storyline. It might not have been totally above board... but I think it was pretty fair way to end it. I can't really put into words why though.

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 02:03 PM

Surely such a small thing can't stand in the way of our little group here on EWN. :)

(Awesome to see Wade, that Mojo guy is kind of a moron) :p

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 02:04 PM
There's no reason to belittle the gm storyline. It might not have been totally above board... but I think it was pretty fair way to end it. I can't really put into words why though.

I just think that Hornswoggle got the short end of the stick here, I mean they built it up to be so big, when really the Identity of the GM turned out to be such a small matter. Not to sell the guy short, but he does have large shoes to fill as a G.M. and I am just not certain that he can measure up.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Surely such a small thing can't stand in the way of our little group here on EWN. :)

(Awesome to see Wade, that Mojo guy is kind of a moron) :p

Nah, those little things will never grind us down!

(I know, he was a tiny bit stupid :D)

Anyway, I'm off to play a little bit of PS3!

Wade Barrett 1979
07-10-2012, 02:09 PM

I thought it was huge way to end the story. No small bones about it, they gave us a tall story but I'm happy to reach up and grasp the concept.

Can't stop now, it's off to work we go!

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Nah, those little things will never grind us down!

(I know, he was a tiny bit stupid :D)

Anyway, I'm off to play a little bit of PS3!
be careful not to be too short with the people you are playing with, nobody likes a little bastard

CobraNightviper
07-10-2012, 02:41 PM
God I wish I would of came here first but no I had to get up and watch raw on my dvr Im just glad I didnt watch it last night so at least I can skip stuff.

K2Jelly
07-10-2012, 02:52 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/21571842/tumblr_lu4bsl2f731qfu4tho1_500_large.png

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 02:53 PM
God I wish I would of came here first but no I had to get up and watch raw on my dvr Im just glad I didnt watch it last night so at least I can skip stuff.

It was just a short bit, rise above man :)

K2Jelly
07-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Never thought I'd have to use this:

http://us5.memecdn.com/stress-reduction-kit_o_407525.jpg

Bodom
07-10-2012, 03:02 PM
A dumb angle gets a dumb payoff. Somehow this infuriates people.

Asherdelampyr
07-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Never thought I'd have to use this:

http://us5.memecdn.com/stress-reduction-kit_o_407525.jpg

I have that printed up and stuck to my desk.
there is a bit of blood on it, but it's still good

Xpacfan
07-10-2012, 03:32 PM
I've been trying to hip you all for years about how frickin' lame the WWE has become but now when you all's anonymous GM (an angle going on for a few years now) ends up being a leprechaun, everyone wants to complain.

Cabers
07-10-2012, 03:34 PM

Get this guy a creative contract miles better than the shite that millions just watched.

bcfccalum
07-12-2012, 03:55 AM
To be fair, the computer GM angle was getting shitted on by some even before WWE revealed it as Hornswoggle. That's why I'm not really furious since I knew the computer GM angle didn't mean much from when it started to when it ended.

i think most people are frustrated because at the time, people were hoping it could have been stone cold or mick foley. only for it to just disappear without mention. then it turns out it was just hornswoggle the whole time. a massive letdown