PDA

View Full Version : ADR Change

Mr Punk
07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Hello all this current thread I happen to be writing is going to be on ADR and if he should have a gimmick change or new look. Ok I know there happens to be alot of you folks who dislike ADR because he is well rather bland and one sided and there is a amount of people who like him. I see ADR as a great professional wrestler but a crappy "entertainer". I have nothing against ADR but am thinking of different possibility's that could happen. For one what if ADR was to be leader of a stable? If they where going to go this way keep Ricardo as the loyal servant and announcer and he should hire Hunico and Camacho as his lackeys because they do not happen to be doing much other than an occasional match on SD Superstars or NXT.

For his current look I think a change should happen. I think he would be more badass if he were to grow out a nice manly beard lol. And for a gimmick change could they not do something like he has a gambling problem and loses his wealth or gets hustled out of his money. What are your thoughts on Alberto? Do you think he needs a change or have you given up on him fully? What would you like from him or will he become future endeavoured. (I have not given up on him yet)

Alrighty then.

Robstar
07-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Well it's a lot better than the old ADR, that's for sure. I noticed this past week that he was less "destiny & wealthy" bullshit schtick and more aggressive on the mic. It's much more easy for the audience to identify with him bragging about much he's earning and not the silver-spoon-to-the-manor-born crap. Much more interesting.

Mr Punk
07-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Well it's a lot better than the old ADR, that's for sure. I noticed this past week that he was less "destiny & wealthy" bullshit schtick and more aggressive on the mic. It's much more easy for the audience to identify with him bragging about much he's earning and not the silver-spoon-to-the-manor-born crap. Much more interesting.

Yes to me it seems like months since he has last mentioned the destiny routine and have noticed a slight change in aggression. I'm telling you a beard would do the trick for him lol.

scribbler_jones
07-10-2012, 12:36 AM
I could see him going from 'wealth' and 'destiny' to him talking about how he is rich with talent - even does a promo about his 'golden talent' being wasted on working with peasants who couldn't wrestle their way out of a wet paper sack. He could make a transition from the dandy rich boy to a dangerous playboy who is on a mission to drive the 'peasants' out of wrestling and establish the 'Rule of del Rio.' Slight wardrobe change - Instead of gold trunks with white trim, let's say black with with white trim and reflect his aggressive curve in his color scheme and clothing. Turn down the bragging and make him more quiet and menacing - a man of few words, quiet tone and a million dollar smile one moment, then standing on your head when you let your guard down. And this would take some real effort, but spice up his promos. Make it so that he can clearly project his persona to the crowd, make them believe that he truly looks down on everyone, and draw major heat for it.

... Sorry if that's a little wordy...

Pittbull
07-10-2012, 10:41 AM
I think sticking to his current persona but changing things up abit might help... maybe have Hunico and Camacho as his hired hands, he should use his money more. Be more cocky and have him thinking he can do what he wants pay people off etc! Thou I do like the other ideas of him going nuts and having him look more rugged and maybe drop the car entrance and ring announcing as I feel thats gone abit stale!

Cabers
07-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Was a refreshing change now to get him stop saying pero and we are getting somewhere.