PDA

View Full Version : time to get creative

WoodenBulldozer
11-12-2010, 09:31 PM
If you were in charge of the WWE creative staff for the next few months, what stories would you put together, what teams would you form and break up, who would you turn heel? who would you turn face?

Lets also pretend that we had the ability to sign any indy wrestler or free agent, maybe even steal some talent from TNA. How would you debut these guys, who would you have them feud with?

Time to get creative people.

CMhuw24
11-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Put Kaval in a feud with Dolph Ziggler for the IC champ.
Put Daniel Bryan in a feud with William Regal for the US Champ.
Put Kofi in a feud with Alberto Del Rio.
Make a team or stable that can fight Nexus.
Cena can be put in a feud with Swoggle.
Randy doesnt need a feud he'll just RKO anything he senses.

CMhuw24
11-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Steal AJ from TNA and put him in a feud with Cena maybe?
TNA's face vs WWE's face?

Oh and Edge vs Swagger for WHC :)

IrkenInvader
11-12-2010, 10:00 PM
After years of humiliation Chavo decides to team up with Hornswoggle, then have them feud with Cena to bury his career with that blackhole of PG stupidity.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Cena can be put in a feud with Swoggle.
Randy doesnt need a feud he'll just RKO anything he senses.

LMFAO...Cena feuding Swoggle.

WoodenBulldozer
11-12-2010, 10:38 PM
I would love to see:
1) Have Barrett beat Orton at Summerslam only to have the title vacated the next night for some reason whether barrett cheated or just the anonymous g.m being a big doucher)Have a tournament style format to determine the new champ.(Like when Jericho became the first undisputed champ). Have this tournament be cross promotional and if by chance the winner was from smackdown, simply bring them over to Raw. I think this seems like a nice way to have someone like kofi or morrison win the title without making it seem like they're being overly pushed.

2) I loved the corporate ministry angle from the attitude era. I know it would be a bad idea on the part of the WWE to simply do this angle all over again, but it was so damn entertaining as a kid. Maybe there is some way to mix this angle up without it being too recycled.

3) Daniel Bryan= main eventer

hiphopjunkie
11-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Wade Barrett is going to win the title at Survivor Series, then Miz will cash in soon after. I can't believe no one see's it coming.

Nay_Than
11-13-2010, 04:14 PM
John cena jobbing to hornswoggle.

TNA 'The very best'
11-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Have you checked this site before, try reading another thread, everyone is and has been for weeks saying that.