PDA

View Full Version : Keeping X Divisioners

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-09-2012, 04:21 AM
I have been wondering which people TNA will keep from the X Tourney this year. Of course I fully expect Kenny King to get a contract signed in the next couple of days, but I honestly hope Scorpio gets signed as well. I know the roster is kind of fat at the moment, but hear me out. There are 6 spots currently held on the X Roster since the recent events over the past few months. 3 are held by inactive wrestlers. Currently there are 3 active X Division wrestlers in: Douglas Williams, Kid Kash, and Zema Ion. Here is what I am thinking with the current situation of the X Division;

Shelley & Neese releases = 2 spots
Aries moving out of the division = 1 Spot
Sabin now out = 1 Spot...

Now get rid of Haskins and have 5 open spots in a 8 man roster (Excluding the injured Sabin and Sorensen)

I think that adding Andrews and King are solid possibilities. Now with Sonjay, it depends on the Ring Kah King situation as to if he will be returning part time, or if they will sign him on full time. Rubix would be a good add (the crowd loved him), Cameron (Jeez/SABIAN) would be a decent add (especially if they can secure Joker to come in because of it) but I don't think "Lars" is ready just yet, but out of these 6, I can easily see them signing 5 and think it would DEFINATELY help bolster the X Division for the remainder of the year and give Ion someone to battle other than Williams and Kash until Sorensen comes back from injury.

What do you guys think of this theory?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-09-2012, 06:47 AM
I like it. I would definitely keep Rubix (if he can work double-duty), Cameron, King. If they are going to keep Mason Andrews they really need to have him wrestle under the Scorpio Sky name. Mason Andrews sounds like someone who is about to face Ryback. Don't forget Joey Ryan.

The Brown One
07-09-2012, 08:17 AM
I like the idea. To me, a good X Division roster would look like this:
Zema Ion, Doug Williams (he seems to have gained a bit of weight though), Rubix, Kid Kash, Mason Andrews, Sonjay Dutt (when hes not injured), and maybe Lars Only. I don't like Rashad.

jordan1995
07-09-2012, 08:35 AM
I hope they keep Scorpio sky ,jonny yuma ,Jigsaw and Dutt the most , don't really care for the others, think these guys would make the x division awesome.

BadAndy
07-09-2012, 01:43 PM
I've got a problem with the X Division. I hate that these wrestlers go out and put on a match in fast forward. They speed through it and so many moves look hurried or botched (like the poor guy with the broken nose). They look like they have a lot of talent but it's hard to tell with the matches being so short and hurried. I understand that X Division matches are supposed to be fast paced but watch the frantic pace of these guys and then watch the match a few weeks ago between Sabin and AA. They were fast and furious but nothing felt rushed. I was never able to appreciate what Sorensen could do because that 8 man ranking they did had him just going at it as quickly as possible. Same with Zema. I think I'd have to wait to watch these guys in a more regular X Division match before I could say who I'd like to see stick around.

bigrence202
07-09-2012, 02:08 PM
I have been wondering which people TNA will keep from the X Tourney this year. Of course I fully expect Kenny King to get a contract signed in the next couple of days, but I honestly hope Scorpio gets signed as well. I know the roster is kind of fat at the moment, but hear me out. There are 6 spots currently held on the X Roster since the recent events over the past few months. 3 are held by inactive wrestlers. Currently there are 3 active X Division wrestlers in: Douglas Williams, Kid Kash, and Zema Ion. Here is what I am thinking with the current situation of the X Division;

Shelley & Neese releases = 2 spots
Aries moving out of the division = 1 Spot
Sabin now out = 1 Spot...

Now get rid of Haskins and have 5 open spots in a 8 man roster (Excluding the injured Sabin and Sorensen)

I think that adding Andrews and King are solid possibilities. Now with Sonjay, it depends on the Ring Kah King situation as to if he will be returning part time, or if they will sign him on full time. Rubix would be a good add (the crowd loved him), Cameron (Jeez/SABIAN) would be a decent add (especially if they can secure Joker to come in because of it) but I don't think "Lars" is ready just yet, but out of these 6, I can easily see them signing 5 and think it would DEFINATELY help bolster the X Division for the remainder of the year and give Ion someone to battle other than Williams and Kash until Sorensen comes back from injury.

What do you guys think of this theory?

man id love to see joker join TNA him and Sabian work so well as a team,,hell i wouldnt mind seeing Ruckus in TNA as well

id also like to see them keep Sky,Flip Cassanova, and possibly Darsow

Cabers
07-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Well i think king is a shoo in now as he has been technically released from ROH. Rubix is just awesome! And regarding Dutt RKK was a once i believe for now anyway. Lars Only, Dakota Darsow & Flip Cassanova did nothing for me personally (Lars/Yuma is better in a tag team). As for Scorpio Sky he should definately be hired he is absolutely fantastic (he needs to drop the International TV Championship first though ;))

imswm
07-09-2012, 03:47 PM
man id love to see joker join TNA him and Sabian work so well as a team,,hell i wouldnt mind seeing Ruckus in TNA as well

id also like to see them keep Sky,Flip Cassanova, and possibly Darsow

I've been high on Ruckus for years, yet he never seems to get anywhere beyond local indies. Then again, there could be some personal factors--great day job, looks after an ailing family member, that sort of thing--that make it his choice, not a matter of never being "discovered."

bigrence202
07-09-2012, 05:20 PM
I've been high on Ruckus for years, yet he never seems to get anywhere beyond local indies. Then again, there could be some personal factors--great day job, looks after an ailing family member, that sort of thing--that make it his choice, not a matter of never being "discovered."

yea i have been a fan of his for a while as well he had some great matches in CZW an the BLKOUT stable was awesome,,i think hes in that extreme rising fed that Shane Douglass is running