PDA

View Full Version : DCW *Official Roster Thread*

Yes2J
07-09-2012, 03:30 AM
I'm glad you guys have shown some interest. Here is the place to join in on the fun and creative. BE AS CREATIVE and CRAZY as you want.

I only have a few rules regarding characters:
I don't want to be a Russo, so no robots, mythical creatures, animals, inanimate objects, or any other forms other than human form. This doesn't mean a person can't THINK HE'S A DOG. Let's be serious about it though. (Honestly this was just for comic effect :D. I don't believe it needed to be said.)

Serious rules:
I want to limit the number of characters. You will be allowed to play the roles of two characters and a manager character.
Keep in mind that this is a maximum, not a minimum.
No real life wrestlers can be used.
Don't directly imitate a character from TV movies, or real life people. This isn't to say you can't "loosely base" your character on someone, but please, be original. This should prove to be more fun anyways.

Here is the form I would like the character-addition to be in:

-superstar name

-entrance song/motion

-finishing move(s)

-signature moves

-Any miscellaneous moves

-Weight

-Height

-Alignment-Heel/Face/Tweener

-Gimmick

-Short bio

Keeping with tradition, I would like you to pick a real life personality to resemble your character. I don't need strictly wrestlers, but if you can, avoid cartoon images. If you want a custom image, I am opened to something like an SvR rendering of a custom look or a sketch or other drawing. The image will be shown in many graphics, and likely, a lot of the shows.

Thanks again for the interest, hope we can make some waves in the eFed community!

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Name: Shaz

Nickname: "The Most Talented Man That Ever Existed"

Entrance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

Finishers: Canadian Destroyer (Best in the World, B.I.T.W for short) and the Rear Naked Choke (Shaz-Mission)

Signatures: Airplane Spin, BrainBustah, Fosbury Flop, Muta Lock, Springboard Arabian Press, Reversed Frankensteiner, Enzuigiri, Springboard Elbow Drop, Hurricanrana, Tornado DDT, Suicide Dive, Moonsault, Drop Kick, Monkey Flip, Springboard Clothesline, Armbar, Springboard Crossbody, Missle Dropkick, Scissored Armbar Crossface, Neckbreaker, STF, Crucifix Driver, Death Valley Driver, Frog Splash, Sitout Inverted Suplex Slam, Japanese Arm Drag, Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam, Leg Hook Saito suplex, Spinning Heel Kick, Standing Shiranui.

Style: Technical/High Flyer

Weight: 215lb

Height: 6 ft 0

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Shaz was born in the mean streets of Brixton in England, London. After 5 long, hard years, Shaz has just came out of prison. He got in behind bars for GBH, for vicously assaulting a man who was verbally abused him. In prison, Shaz was bullied for the first year, but after creating a gym in his jail, he worked out. As he got more hench and hench, Shaz started picking on the same people who bullied him. At the age of 15 everyone was scared of him. Even the over 25 year olds. As everyone was scared to come out to the break area, Shaz stayed in himself. And he started watching wrestling. And has been hooked ever since. But he thinks the lot of these wrestlers are fake, and he wants to prove to the world that he can become a World Champion. After coming out of prison, Shaz trained himself, and he has now been in various wrestling companies. He had trials at WWE and TNA. TNA didn't want him due to so many talents they had. But Vince McMahon verbally abused him and said that he's poor in the ring, and on the mic. Shaz got pissed off and went, training more. He went back to the WWE trials and Vince changed his mind. But a Luchadore called Sin Cara blew McMahon away and he was chosen instead of Shaz, because the fans were obsessed with his style. This caused Shaz to hate the fans, and adding more fuel to his fire to become a wrestler. He called up DCW after the 2nd coming, and he is officially an DCW wrestler!

Attire: Wears Louis Vuitton Belt, chain, watches and glasses. True Religion jeans, and a NY flat cap. Ralph Lauren trainers/shoes.

Hometown: Brixton, London.

Shaz11
07-09-2012, 08:33 AM
^ Resembles JTG.

Poot-Hair
07-09-2012, 08:44 AM
ANOTHER fed?!? Seriously?! Don't you think we have enough already? DodGamnit we just got rid of one (whom the owner of that fed even admitted one of the reasons he shut it down was that there were too many) and overnight there's another one in it's place.

Join one of the "big" feds here. Another one stretching the members thin is the last thing we need.

CricketTragic
07-13-2012, 09:29 AM
NAME: 'The One Man Dynasty' Israel Pamich
THEME MUSIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSumn6_Mxbw
ENTRANCE MOTION: Yells a lot as he points at the fans and amps the crowd out by pointing aggressively at himself and tells everyone how good he is
FINISHER/FINISHERS: European Uppercut
SIGNATURES: Labelle Lock, Inverted DDT, Gallows Pole
ATTIRE/GEAR: He's Promo Attire is a nice Buttoned Shirt with Black Pants and Dress Shoes.
Hes in Ring Gear will be Shirtless with Gold Trunks with Black down the sides and Black Wrestling Boots with Gold Stripes
FACE/HEEL: Tweener heading towards Heel
GIMMICK : Cocky, Arrogant persona who can be really helpful towards other wrestlers as long as there is something in it for himself
Likes to portray himself as a well dressed and presented individual who lives a moderately clean batchelor-like lifestyle
BIO: A very content individual who loves wrestling but doesnt let it consume his life. He loves to go out with mates and live a comfortable lifestyle and always dresses sharply and classy. Brought up in a Private School he strongly believes in Discipline and respect until a fellow opponent write cheques he dont want to cash and then we see the mean streak come out of Israel

Yes2J
07-16-2012, 05:36 PM
ANOTHER fed?!? Seriously?! Don't you think we have enough already? DodGamnit we just got rid of one (whom the owner of that fed even admitted one of the reasons he shut it down was that there were too many) and overnight there's another one in it's place.

Join one of the "big" feds here. Another one stretching the members thin is the last thing we need.

While this is ANOTHER FED, there have been feds that closed recently. I am going to wait out a couple of days yet, but this is looking pretty bleak. If nothing else, I'll just visit the forums every now and then. Not sure eFedding would be for me, with the "over-abundance" of feds, as I've been told. In my opinion, there's always room for more. I don't want to just join a "big" fed...maybe a small one is in order. We'll have to wait and see. I don't mean this like I'm out of options, I just have some things to take care of currently, and I'll have to figure out when the right time is to join as creative or just join a fed with a new character.

I am a little surprised by the outcome of this thread though. There were a lot of you who were on board...but there just aren't many characters signed up.

If there are questions or concerns, or maybe even ideas to reformat the scheduling, let me know (not in a PM).

Yes2J
07-16-2012, 05:47 PM
I am deciding not to bother. The timing is just not right. There is a lack of interest, and this creeping fear of people being spread too thin. I can't say I partake in this spreading, as I made a point to dedicate myself to only one.
Maybe there aren't too many feds, but a lack of decision-making on what to do and where to go?

Either way it goes, this is not the time to currently start up a brand new fed. I'll just find a new place to join creative or just go back to some character work. I just feel, right now, that if I jump right into a "big" fed, I'll only be biding my time until a new fed has a better chance. If you want to chat, PM me.