PDA

View Full Version : jesse sorreson world champion ?

lewism173
07-08-2012, 08:12 PM
At destination x jesse claimed this time next year he would be x division champ and would cash it in to be world champion. well I know its not un tna like to just forget stuff but I hope this doesn't happen help the guys isint x division champ material yet never mind world champion material.

If this does happen let him face austin aries and lose be brain busted to play to the neck injury

Robstar
07-08-2012, 08:20 PM
The guy is just a feel good story for now. They might give him the X title but he's certainly no World champ

Bodom
07-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Looks like you now have incentive to pay attention to the X-Division.

Which is, like, exactly the purpose of the new annual Destination X stipulation.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-08-2012, 08:24 PM
The guy is just a feel good story for now. They might give him the X title but he's certainly no World champ

I see him returning after BFG... Maybe X Title Run after Genesis, but then again Aries got a +300 day run with the belt. Don't put it past TNA to give another decent length run to the winner, depending on who it is. King/Dutt win, I can see a 6 Month+ run... Andrews/Ion, I see it being 4 months. If Sorensen is going to get the belt @ Genesis, Zema will win tonight.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-08-2012, 08:43 PM

Basically this.

masakaritko
07-08-2012, 09:22 PM
the only guarantee out of jesse sorenson is that he will probably have a feud with zema ion. If they actually plan on doing the cash in thing with sorenson and end up giving him a title reign long enough to reach next years destination x, then zema will win tonight. If zema does not win, then nobody really gives a crap about jesse sorenson.

masakaritko
07-08-2012, 09:23 PM
and personally i think it will be kenny king that wins.

The Slayer
07-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I think the promo tonight was stellar. It was a perfect angle for TNA to do, hopefully they don't fuck it up. TNA can now have Ion have a good run with the title, then when Sorrenson comes back, have an awesome feud with the two. Both of them can wrestle great. Then have Sorrenson win the title and have a good run. And maybe hold it till next years Destination X, but truthfully, at this point, I can't see him having the World Title.

Peter Kaymakcian
07-09-2012, 01:06 AM
If TNA were to give Sorensen a new gimmick then I think he could might be possible to possibly give him a run with the X-Title. However with his current gimmick I just don't see him as a serious contender.

Wrestling Realist
07-09-2012, 01:15 AM
If TNA were to give Sorensen a new gimmick then I think he could might be possible to possibly give him a run with the X-Title. However with his current gimmick I just don't see him as a serious contender.
he will the gimmick will be the guy who came back from a career/life threaten injury Tna will milk the shit out of that

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-09-2012, 01:36 AM

I might be bias being from Texas, but I like the #TexasTough gimmick he has going. It plays very well with the injury and recovery from it. It's by far not the worst gimmick produced out of the wrestling industry, that's for sure

el gabo
07-09-2012, 07:02 AM
I might be bias being from Texas, but I like the #TexasTough gimmick he has going. It plays very well with the injury and recovery from it. It's by far not the worst gimmick produced out of the wrestling industry, that's for sure

I think they should play Zema off just as Owen Hart when he broke Austin's neck. I think his Titantron even video had the piledriver given to Austin played forwards and backwards over again.

The Brown One
07-09-2012, 07:58 AM
World champion? I don't think so. X Division champion? Definitely in a while, if they continue on this.

Cabers
07-09-2012, 03:22 PM

Yeah i don't see him as world champion either and i now think he actually will challenge ion for the title in a couple of months.

The Slayer
07-09-2012, 08:09 PM
I think hes a perfect X Division guy though. I think hes really good, and has loads of potential. I'm really liking this kid. Just gotta see how the injury will affect him.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-09-2012, 09:52 PM
I think they should play Zema off just as Owen Hart when he broke Austin's neck. I think his Titantron even video had the piledriver given to Austin played forwards and backwards over again.

Great minds think alike. With the post match interview, that was the EXACT situation I was thinking of. I hope they pull the trigger on it. Ion has that cockiness to pull it off and I like his heel role. The only thing I don't like is the hair spray. I can stand the metro-sexual character and think he has the potential to make that character massive, but the hair spray is just too overtly female for him to pull off. As talented as he is, I just don't think I will ever get behind it. With that said, I will now contradict myself and say that I do like the graphics he is covering the cans with.

eboy
07-10-2012, 05:03 AM

Exactly, he's going to come back and beat Ion for the X-Division title, have a run with it, but he's not going to be World Champ. I can see TNA dropping the "Option C" clause after a year or two without explanation.

LuckIsForLosers
07-13-2012, 11:13 AM
and personally i think it will be kenny king that wins.
Exactly, if anyone in the x division today is to cash in next year it would be King and King only

PSOjedi
07-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Jesse Sorensen will be X Division champ at BFG. He will defeat Zema Ion.
I don't think Ion will lose before BFG