PDA

View Full Version : Change of Pace

evilgenius780
11-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Trying to get away from the negativity, right now, its easy to pick apart a show and talk about whats bad about it, however, we all still obviously watch it, and there has got to be a reason for it.

So what is one thing we like about the WWE?

Personally, I think the best thing they got going for them, are guys who can go out there and put out a good match, and there are lot of them, with a lot of different styles. Thinking back to Jericho vs Rey Mysterio, or the more recent Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan. When these guys are given the right amount of time, they can tear down the house, at the end of the day, that is what its all about.

At my own risk, I will say this. John Cena may be limited in the ring, but at the end of the day, his matches are usually at least entertaining, whether it be because of his opponent, or him, or whatever the circumstances, I think they are worth watching. I will await my inbox flooding with hate mail now.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Obviously Cena's gotta be doing something right or he wouldn't be in the main event all the time.

CMhuw24
11-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I like the Mid-card matches.
Daniel Bryan, Jo-Mo, Ziggler, Kofi, Swagger, Miz, R-Truth and Drew all seem to entertain me.

Thewoodcutter
11-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Yeah the mid card right now is pretty good, they just need to move up most the mid card too main event

Bodom
11-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Loving what they're doing Daniel Bryan. Doing a lot more with him then I ever thought they would at this time. Couldn't be happier.

The product should be improving anyway around this time. They always start to take themselves a little more serious when the Road to Wrestlemania starts

TheMadThinker
11-13-2010, 12:54 AM
I think Alberto Del Rio is really doing a great job. He does a good job of being someone you love to hate.

I have really enjoyed Smackdown way more than RAW lately because of the great midcard matches.

evilgenius780
11-13-2010, 12:57 AM
I think Alberto Del Rio is really doing a great job. He does a good job of being someone you love to hate.

I have really enjoyed Smackdown way more than RAW lately because of the great midcard matches.

I have to agree that Smackdown has been the better show over the past several months, and even though Kane and Taker didnt have the greatest matches, I was a total mark for that feud

PersonalPet98
11-13-2010, 03:34 PM
[Right, Smackdown is a lot better than RAW, at least we get to see a couple of good matches, I have to tape the show so I just fast forward to the slow parts, but it's usually entertaining. I don't think they should have gotten rid of Deuce and Domino and Cherie, they were fun to watch, now all u get is Cody Rhodes looking in a stupid mirror and Vickie Guerrero trying to compete against a 27 year old Goddess.....but at least it's watchable unlike RAW.....

SaberToothTigerz
11-14-2010, 03:02 AM
[Right, Smackdown is a lot better than RAW, at least we get to see a couple of good matches, I have to tape the show so I just fast forward to the slow parts, but it's usually entertaining. I don't think they should have gotten rid of Deuce and Domino and Cherie, they were fun to watch, now all u get is Cody Rhodes looking in a stupid mirror and Vickie Guerrero trying to compete against a 27 year old Goddess.....but at least it's watchable unlike RAW.....

against a 27 year old goddess and what a goddess she is buddy hot dang!!!
and i actually find the mid carder matches more entertaining than the main events

Kashdinero
11-14-2010, 03:08 AM
Loving what they're doing Daniel Bryan. Doing a lot more with him then I ever thought they would at this time. Couldn't be happier.

We Agree Again.... WWE Know what they have in Bryan... i cant wait for him to finally face Kaval in a WWE Ring...Wrestlemania?