PDA

View Full Version : Ziggler and MITB

Vinnie P Jr
07-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Ziggler should not win MITB .

I know your shocked but let me explain . Alot of people are saying Ziggler should win but lets be honest , does he really need this win ? As people have said , he has proven himself and he has on so many levels . So I would like a one on one match to make Ziggler champion not a MITB win and an end of the match surprise . Ask yourself a question - Would Austin's championship win over Shawn Michaels been so big , if Austin won MITB and cashed it in on Shawn ? I for one don't think so . Austin needed a competitive match to make him champion and the face of the company . If Austin stunned Shawn after Shawn's successful defense of the championship , wouldn't you have seen it as a fluke ? In conclusion Ziggler vs Cena for the WWE championship at Survivor Series would be much better for Zigglers carrer .

Any thoughts ?

Erroneous Fool
07-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Couldn't agree more, as soon as Ziggl's starts superkicking everyone for the 123, we'll have ourselves a real world champion

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 09:31 PM
As long as Tensai doesn't win it, I'm not too bothered who does

Viperfish
07-07-2012, 09:36 PM
If Ziggler wants to play this half face half heel thing(which to be fair is not his fault, it's the crowd), he won't win... he'll earn his way up there. If he wants to go back to being pure heel, he'll win and get a cheap win for the belt in. Which is better? Earn it in my opinion, Ziggler can easily go face.

scribbler_jones
07-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Agreed. It would cheat out a lot of fans, I think, if Ziggler gets the belt "the briefcase way." It worked for Miz, but Dolph needs a big stage and big stakes to make his reign really shine.

The Brown One
07-07-2012, 11:30 PM
I agree. MITB isn't for everyone, and Ziggler doesn't really need it. Plus it would have a bigger impact if Ziggler won the world title in a high profile one on one match at a PPV instead of do the usual heel cash - in. This year the WHC MITB should be won by Rhodes or Barrett, as Rhodes isn't doing much, and Barrett is a sure main eventer when he returns.

SkilletBoi
07-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Agreed. It would cheat out a lot of fans, I think, if Ziggler gets the belt "the briefcase way." It worked for Miz, but Dolph needs a big stage and big stakes to make his reign really shine.

It worked for the miz? didnt he job to brodus clay not too long ago?

Cabers
07-08-2012, 10:40 AM
As long as Tensai doesn't win it, I'm not too bothered who does

Oh i second that!! He will need Big Show's ladder to get that briefcase anyway lol

DK Wrestling Savior
07-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Ziggler will win MITB because he'll never make his way into the main event if he doesn't. Alberto Del Rio, for whatever reason, is consistently in the title picture. Soon Orton and Barret will be back. This is Ziggler's only opportunity. Don't expect much for Ziggler come Survivor Series or Royal Rumble, unless he has the briefcase.

Besides, the MITB match for Smackdown, is a complete cake walk for him to win. Zero Competition in that one. Tensai ain't winning and no matter how much people love Damien Sandow and Tyson Kidd...give me a break. Ain't happening. MITB is Zigglers.

Pumpkinhead
07-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Ziggler win will the MITB because his character will suit a briefcase cash in, as staed above Ziggler will lost in the mix without the briefcas

SESAfro
07-08-2012, 11:52 AM
It worked for the miz? didnt he job to brodus clay not too long ago?
I can honestly say you have one of the best sigs here. Especially with Cole saying "OH YEAH! OH YEAH!" xD

Onto the topic at hand! Ziggles shouldn't win the MITB since he's already up there. Cody Rhodes is the only one that I can see having it. Sandow & Kidd; it won't be believable, Christian & Santino; already champions, Tensai; it would be somewhat boring since he could do without it.