View Full Version : Destination X 2012

HCollins-TNA1
07-07-2012, 02:39 PM
World Title- Bobby Roode(C) v Austin Aries

BFG- Kurt Angle v Samoa Joe
BFG- Last man Standing- AJ Styles v Christopher Daniels

Last chance 4 Way- Rubix vs Mason Andrews vs Dakota Darsow vs Lars Only

X- Divison Tournament
Douglas Williams, Kid Kash, Zema Ion, Flip Cassnova, Kenny King, Rashad Cameron, Sonjay Dutt

Ultimate X for X Division title..

HCollins-TNA1
07-07-2012, 02:54 PM
World Title- Bobby Roode(C) v Austin Aries

BFG- Kurt Angle v Samoa Joe
BFG- Last man Standing- AJ Styles v Christopher Daniels

Last chance 4 Way- Rubix vs Mason Andrews vs Dakota Darsow vs Lars Only

X- Divison Tournament
Douglas Williams, Kid Kash, Zema Ion, Flip Cassnova, Kenny King, Rashad Cameron, Sonjay Dutt

Ultimate X for X Division title..

Predictions .....
World title- Austin Aries
BFG- Samoa Joe
Last Man Standing- AJ Styles
X-4 Way- Rubix
skipping the tournament since no word who facing who.. 4 favs.... Kenny King, Douglas Williams, Sonjay Dutt and Rubix
Ultimate if my 4 favs makes it.... Kenny King...

BAH_GAWD
07-08-2012, 06:42 PM
This came across my mind today. I was wondering if TNA was bringing back the 6 sided ring like they did last year?
If they did would it add anything to the ppv itself?

Krysys
07-08-2012, 06:47 PM
If they did it would be just for the nostalgia. Also wrong spot bro.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-08-2012, 06:48 PM
I actually just hit buy on the remote for the first time since Royal Rumble 2007. With that being said, I better not be let down! My confidence in TNA is weak even after a couple solid PPVs.

Dixie on twitter just said there is "great surprise backstage." (Petey Williams fingers crossed)

Also the "play-in" match will be the starting things off with the winner facing Kid Kash right after.

(please feel free to move if necessary)

BAH_GAWD
07-08-2012, 06:52 PM
yea realized that a little to lat. thnx

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Well my thread would have made sense to be put here...wish I knew this section existed. Mah bad.

Bodom
07-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Well my thread would have made sense to be put here...wish I knew this section existed. Mah bad.

It's only been here since Day 1 of this forums existence. Although we purposely made it invisible just to you. So you not seeing it in front of your face every time you'd open the TNA section is understandable.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-08-2012, 08:01 PM
It's only been here since Day 1 of this forums existence. Although we purposely made it invisible just to you. So you not seeing it in front of your face every time you'd open the TNA section is understandable.

Oh Bodom, don't mess with crack... That's whack.

On the other hand of things...

I AM FUCKING PISSED I AM MISSING DEST X!!!

Fuck having a job... It's screwing with my wrestling intake.

Bodom
07-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Oh Bodom, don't mess with crack... That's whack.

If someone throws me a soft pitch I'm gonna hit it. But it's all in good fun.

On the other hand of things...

I AM FUCKING PISSED I AM MISSING DEST X!!!

Fuck having a job... It's screwing with my wrestling intake.

No PTO?

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-08-2012, 08:26 PM
If someone throws me a soft pitch I'm gonna hit it. But it's all in good fun.

No PTO?

I feel ya... Meatballs are kinda hard to lay off of... Especially from Quiznos... MmmmMmm... Quiznos.

Anyways, No I can't get any links to open up for a stream. Company has a proggy to prevent streaming :(

Wrestling Realist
07-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Awesome Joe now #1 in the BFG Series

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-08-2012, 09:01 PM

Damn invisible threads.

el gabo
07-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Totally disappointing Ultimate X match. so much more could have been done.

SESAfro
07-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Totally disappointing Ultimate X match. so much more could have been done.
Plus Sonjay not winning but AA vs. Roode is still going to be great.

el gabo
07-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Plus Sonjay not winning but AA vs. Roode is still going to be great.

Awesome match. Never thought they would give AA the title. Like!

Wrestling Realist
07-08-2012, 09:52 PM
A double is the world Champion fuck yeah

Amerinaine
07-08-2012, 09:53 PM
It was a good match. Glad A Double got the gold.

Grind_Bastard
07-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Did not catch the first hour of the show. Great match for the belt, glad for AA getting the job done!

Also liked Angle vs Joe, maybe not their best, but still great.

drumn4life0789
07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Pretty solid ppv throughout. The early matches in the tournament are more exhibition tryout matches for the new guys so I liked those for what they were. Only thing dissapointing I think was the Ultimate X match. I am sure we missed a spot or two with Sonjay's injury but it still seemed a little lacking.

Amerinaine
07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Did not catch the first hour of the show. Great match for the belt, glad for AA getting the job done!

Also liked Angle vs Joe, maybe not their best, but still great.

Angle v Joe might have been the best match overall on the show. Felt like a slightly better Thursday Impact overall though.

Bodom
07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
I would have kept the belt on Roode, but I can't fault TNA in any way for the choice they made.

jwt15
07-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Joe/ A Double at BFG for the title

drumn4life0789
07-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Joe/ A Double at BFG for the title

Agreed. I think it comes down to Joe and James Storm with Roode screwing over storm and giving Joe the win. Joe/AA for the title. Roode/Storm continue there feud. Which really doesn't need the title as it is more of a personal thing now.

The Slayer
07-08-2012, 10:38 PM
It would have made a lot more sense to keep the belt on Bobby. Think about it, if you keep it on him, you can have Storm win the series, then run the Storm/Roode feud again, with a good build up, then give the title to Storm. But, I'm a huge Aries mark, so I'm extremely happy to see him with the title. They could possibly even have Joe win the series then do Joe/Aries. I'd like to see that too. Who knows. But all in all, IMO, Roode should have the strap.

The Slayer
07-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Good point. I'm kinda excited for Impact now lol

kiltbill
07-09-2012, 04:14 AM
My only issue with Roode dropping the title is that the title was his main gimmick. He woulddo anything to hold onto it, and so from a charector viewpoint, it will be interesting to see where they go with him. My concern, given how past TNA champs have fallen into the wastelands, is that Roode is lost in the build up to BFG, and the heat between Roode and Storm will be lost.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Because I love you:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1tet_tna-destination-x-2012-hdtv-part-4-4_sport

Is that allowed? Technically it is not a stream and it on the internet for fair use.

HCollins-TNA1
07-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Late with this..... but with good reason... due to my nephew having repeated seizures over the last 2 days Sunday and Monday, then getting admitted to Hospital last night....

so heres my grades for Destination X.. Grades in Bold reason

Last Chance Qualifier: Mason Andrews Def. Rubix, Lars Only and Dakota Darsow - B- would go lower with so much they could had done but didn't..
X Title Qualifier 1: Mason Andrews Def. Kid Kash -C- the veteran vs the young show stopper of sort
X Title Qualifier 2: Kenny King Def. Douglas Williams -B- great match might have been the best match of the torunament
X Title Qualifier 3: Sonjay Dutt Def. Rashad Cameron -C- Hopefully Sonjay will get a run with the X division belt...
X Title Qualifier 4: Zema Ion Def Flip Cassanova -C- Heel build up for Ion
BFG Series Match: Samoa Joe Def. Kurt Angle (+10 for win) - A- classic battle between 2 foes could had went either way...
Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels - A- another classic between 2 foes, even with some things never seen between the 2..
X Division Title: Ultimate X: Zema Ion Def. Kenny King, Sonjay Dutt and Mason Andrews - B- an obvious build for the Jesse Sorensen feud for later this year..
World Heavyweight Championship: Austin Aries Def. Bobby Roode- A- might been the best wrestling match of the year in TNA..

Overall Grade---- B if not a A.... we got what we want.... a return of the X Division with some great additions.... some feud build-ups with Ion and Sorensen, two great classic feuds/rivalries with a match added the stories of each... A new World Heavyweight Champion....

Amerinaine
07-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Late with this..... but with good reason... due to my nephew having repeated seizures over the last 2 days Sunday and Monday, then getting admitted to Hospital last night....

so heres my grades for Destination X.. Grades in Bold reason

Last Chance Qualifier: Mason Andrews Def. Rubix, Lars Only and Dakota Darsow - B- would go lower with so much they could had done but didn't..
X Title Qualifier 1: Mason Andrews Def. Kid Kash -C- the veteran vs the young show stopper of sort
X Title Qualifier 2: Kenny King Def. Douglas Williams -B- great match might have been the best match of the torunament
X Title Qualifier 3: Sonjay Dutt Def. Rashad Cameron -C- Hopefully Sonjay will get a run with the X division belt...
X Title Qualifier 4: Zema Ion Def Flip Cassanova -C- Heel build up for Ion
BFG Series Match: Samoa Joe Def. Kurt Angle (+10 for win) - A- classic battle between 2 foes could had went either way...
Last Man Standing Match: AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels - A- another classic between 2 foes, even with some things never seen between the 2..
X Division Title: Ultimate X: Zema Ion Def. Kenny King, Sonjay Dutt and Mason Andrews - B- an obvious build for the Jesse Sorensen feud for later this year..
World Heavyweight Championship: Austin Aries Def. Bobby Roode- A- might been the best wrestling match of the year in TNA..

Overall Grade---- B if not a A.... we got what we want.... a return of the X Division with some great additions.... some feud build-ups with Ion and Sorensen, two great classic feuds/rivalries with a match added the stories of each... A new World Heavyweight Champion....

You are a bit more easy to please than the rest of us than. Most seemed to think all but 3 matches sucked.

HCollins-TNA1
07-10-2012, 11:53 PM
You are a bit more easy to please than the rest of us than. Most seemed to think all but 3 matches sucked.
I was on the thought of grading all the X Division Qualifiers as Cs.... but decided against one.... IMO 4 of the matches was good.... the other 5 was just there to determine one....