PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt out for 6 months

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Bray Wyatt has had surgery on a pectoral muscle and will be out for 6 months. I am soooooo pissed at this it is untrue. We'll get a mere glimpse of his greatness on NXT in a few weeks then BOOM, gone from our screens for a while.

This guy just can't seem to get a break in the business. I hope they keep him on screen in some way shape or form. Maybe make him a manager, people do his bidding, and HOPEFULLY he'll be in good enough shape for the Royal Rumble.

Robareid
07-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Bray Wyatt has had surgery on a pectoral muscle and will be out for 6 months. I am soooooo pissed at this it is untrue. We'll get a mere glimpse of his greatness on NXT in a few weeks then BOOM, gone from our screens for a while.

This guy just can't seem to get a break in the business. I hope they keep him on screen in some way shape or form. Maybe make him a manager, people do his bidding, and HOPEFULLY he'll be in good enough shape for the Royal Rumble.

Damn that sucks. He has the best gimmick in all of WWE right now IMHO. I also enjoy his ring work, it reminds me of Samoa Joe. Hopefully they'll keep him cutting promos on NXT

jackhalloween
07-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Maybe he could do commentating. Like when Punk was injured.

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Such a shame. I've been really looking forward to seeing his character. I think he has a match coming up on one of the nest NXT shows, since they taped like 2 months worth in one go a while back, so we will see him in the coming week's for sure. But when it comes round to taping the next lot, I'm not sure what they'll do.
6 months is a long time to have to wait for him :(

Cabers
07-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Although this is bad news i have heard he will be showing up and cutting promos and the fact they have taped so far ahead means we will see a bit of him while he heals.

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Although this is bad news i have heard he will be showing up and cutting promos and the fact they have taped so far ahead means we will see a bit of him while he heals.

Have him as a manager for now, get a little cult stable together in the coming months and then when he's fit and ready to go it could be fun and games

Robareid
07-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Have him as a manager for now, get a little cult stable together in the coming months and then when he's fit and ready to go it could be fun and games

In FCW he's got some sort of alliance with Eli Cottonwood (he's sort of his enforcer/follower) so maybe that could be a start, although I hate Cottonwood but it'd be worth it to hear some of his awesome promos

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2012, 01:59 PM
In FCW he's got some sort of alliance with Eli Cottonwood (he's sort of his enforcer/follower) so maybe that could be a start, although I hate Cottonwood but it'd be worth it to hear some of his awesome promos

Cottonwood was actually released about a month or 2 back man.

Robstar
07-07-2012, 03:44 PM
The saddest part is that there is every chance WWE will ask themselves why they're still paying him and cut him loose. I hope that doesn't happen though. A managerial role would be great

Cabers
07-07-2012, 03:55 PM

Why don't you have a seat, Eli Cottonwood requested his release a while ago for a career outside of wrestling. Its just so sad that such a great talent went to waste like that i mean come on the Moustache promo is the best promo on this planet ever conceived and i know he will have a following like the Ultimate warrior someday....

MachoManFan
07-07-2012, 06:05 PM
The saddest part is that there is every chance WWE will ask themselves why they're still paying him and cut him loose. I hope that doesn't happen though. A managerial role would be great

Normally I'd agree but considering his herritage he may well survive. I've not seen much of his new gimmick but I like the idea of him infiltrating Smackdown and/or RAW with his sermons and recruit followers to fight his battles for him while he heals.

aweso_me
07-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Why Bray Wyatt though? It reminds me of Braden Walker. But yeah we will have to wait for Husky, Bray, Duke, err... Windham to make his re-debut

HeelTurn
07-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Shame, his NXT promo videos looked good, a lot better than the Husky Harris that was on TV and in the Nexus.

The Brown One
07-07-2012, 07:21 PM
For those saying Eli Cottonwood was released a while back - while this is true, they did film a couple of new NXT episodes before he left, so there's a chance that Bray Wyatt will be seen in at least one episode before they have to do more tapings. It's a shame though..he looked really good and was mesmerizing with his promos.

Spectroheliographies
07-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Six months is a pretty long time.