PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Excitement

Haruko Haruhara
07-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Raw is boring since Big Johnny isn't on it anymore? The guy had it all. Sorry this post is short but that's all I wanted to say and I want to see people thoughts.

Tommy Thunder
07-06-2012, 11:22 PM
I think it's a matter of time until he's back on tv as a character in some capacity. He was entertaining and was a great character to have around.
IMO, Lesnar will beat HHH as Summerslam and we'll see Big Johnny Ace back on tv again!

ParagonOfVirtue
07-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Raw is boring, but it's not because of Johnny.

Playboy Stevie V
07-07-2012, 12:52 AM
I agree with you and I should really sew on my balls tighter and not shy away from a verbal tombstone, but Big Johnny has been the most entertaining heel GM since raw had Bishoff.

He was the perfect uber douche and made me laugh.

I don't care about the haters, he was entertaining

*ready for my stunner*

FunkyKong
07-07-2012, 09:37 AM
I think he did just about as much as he could do. If he would've stayed around any longer, he would've gotten stale.

bartish2
07-07-2012, 10:12 AM
He made people really hate him. He did his job well. He will be back sometime obviously.

ajstyless
07-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I think it's a matter of time until he's back on tv as a character in some capacity. He was entertaining and was a great character to have around.
IMO, Lesnar will beat HHH as Summerslam and we'll see Big Johnny Ace back on tv again!

Do you think HHH ego will allow him to loose to Lesnar?? On topic no RAW was boring when Jhonny was a part of it as well.

Grind_Bastard
07-07-2012, 10:46 AM
I agree with you and I should really sew on my balls tighter and not shy away from a verbal tombstone, but Big Johnny has been the most entertaining heel GM since raw had Bishoff.

He was the perfect uber douche and made me laugh.

I don't care about the haters, he was entertaining

*ready for my stunner*

I'd choose Regal over Johnny any day of the week.

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 11:30 AM

YES! YES! YES! ;)

Anyway, to answer your question, personally no, its miles better. Big Johnny was a complete charisma vacume, terrible on the mic, ALWAYS botching lines and terrible at selling any moves...glad he is off our screens, even if its pretty nailed on he'll be back at some point, probably the 1000th Raw

thetheme
07-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Raw has been just fine without Johnny and miz. Less annoying people around the better.

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Raw has been just fine without Johnny and miz. Less annoying people around the better.

Amen, just need to get rid of Ryder, Big Show, Brodus and Cena and its jelly and ice cream time!

thedag
07-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Amen, just need to get rid of Ryder, Big Show, Brodus and Cena and its jelly and ice cream time!

then raw will get canceled in 6 months cause the ratings will be lower the TNAs.

johnnydropkicks
07-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Raw is boring since Big Johnny isn't on it anymore? The guy had it all. Sorry this post is short but that's all I wanted to say and I want to see people thoughts.

can't you at least include a link? the laziest posters can do that. I can't tell if you're being facetious or not

this belong in the trash pile.

Dennis
07-07-2012, 01:20 PM
then raw will get canceled in 6 months cause the ratings will be lower the TNAs.
maybe bit of a hyperbole but great point none the less

Cabers
07-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Raw is boring, but it's not because of Johnny.

True generally just the lack of any interesting storylines casing point the over appearance of AJ (i wasn't complaining :D)

Playboy Stevie V
07-07-2012, 02:49 PM

Yeah I hear yeah. Heel regal was good too. Johnny was just such a douchebag.

Amerinaine
07-07-2012, 03:19 PM
I liked John Lauranaitis. The fact that he was a microphone menace and couldn't sell a move to save his soul, is was made him the best heel to be had in a long while. That is what made him a heel. People couldn't get behind him. It gave Babyfaces the ammo they needed when they had segments with him. I say, bring back "People Power"

Playboy Stevie V
07-07-2012, 03:22 PM
I liked John Lauranaitis. The fact that he was a microphone menace and couldn't sell a move to save his soul, is was made him the best heel to be had in a long while. That is what made him a heel. People couldn't get behind him. It gave Babyfaces the ammo they needed when they had segments with him. I say, bring back "People Power"

^^^ right here. He was so awful that he made me rotf laughing.

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 03:52 PM
I miss Mike Adamle

Haruko Haruhara
07-07-2012, 04:09 PM
can't you at least include a link? the laziest posters can do that. I can't tell if you're being facetious or not

this belong in the trash pile.

I dont mean to be a dick in response so I will keep it simple. We all watch raw. Why do I need to put a link for something we already have seen? Waste of mine and your time.

Haruko Haruhara
07-07-2012, 04:19 PM

Exactly! He was trying to hard that it looked stiff and made it really funny. He was very entertaining.

Playboy Stevie V
07-07-2012, 04:28 PM
I miss Mike Adamle

Really? Lmao! Adamle made me want to drown kittens.

bcfccalum
07-07-2012, 04:49 PM
im hoping for a johnny return. raw at its best for a long time with the introduction of people power

The Hit Man
07-07-2012, 05:02 PM
He'll return at SummerSlam and cost HHH the match against Lesnar.

johnnydropkicks
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I dont mean to be a dick in response so I will keep it simple. We all watch raw. Why do I need to put a link for something we already have seen? Waste of mine and your time.

You know, you make a lot of sense

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 07:34 PM
I hate Big Johnny. And not in a "wow, you're such a good heel I want you to fail!" type way. I mean in a "you're a horrible actor that botches EVERY SINGLE LINE and cannot sell a move to sell your life" type way. I am delighted he is off my TV screen for now

HeelTurn
07-07-2012, 07:45 PM
I hate Big Johnny. And not in a "wow, you're such a good heel I want you to fail!" type way. I mean in a "you're a horrible actor that botches EVERY SINGLE LINE and cannot sell a move to sell your life" type way. I am delighted he is off my TV screen for now

Thats what I'm like with Cole, but we get him a lot more than we got Big Johnny.

johnnydropkicks
07-07-2012, 07:46 PM
on the flip side of that. I think Cole is awesome.

not that I like the Cole character, but I think he does well.

Haruko Haruhara
07-07-2012, 11:28 PM
You know, you make a lot of sense

I really dont see your point. Where are you trying to go with this? We all know who Johnny Ace is. I was just wanting to know if other people missed his on screen character. I do not need to provide some sort of breakdown of every second he was on TV. We all have seen him and I personally miss him on my TV.

johnnydropkicks
07-08-2012, 11:39 AM
I really dont see your point. Where are you trying to go with this? We all know who Johnny Ace is. I was just wanting to know if other people missed his on screen character. I do not need to provide some sort of breakdown of every second he was on TV. We all have seen him and I personally miss him on my TV.

I was agreeing with you

Pumpkinhead
07-08-2012, 11:47 AM
He'll back as a manager or something

Kenny Kaos
07-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Really? Lmao! Adamle made me want to drown kittens.

Jamaican me CRAZY!