PDA

View Full Version : An unlikely idea for episode 1000

Pause
07-06-2012, 08:36 PM
A thought ran through my head today and before going on about this idea, yes i know it's all very far from reality but in my opinion would make some very interesting raws to come in the future.

My idea was that since raw is in need of a new general manager, a specific group from WWE's past and one that might make a bigger impact somewhat now is, Evolution.

Now i know that while Triple H holds a important role as the COO of the company now and anything he does is already watched very closey by the board but with his power in the company and luck of being the bosses son, i thought he could convince Mr. McMahon to let him be the new permanent general manager of both brands. That being said, from the point of being named the new general manager he could bring back Flair, Orton would be back from his suspension, and we'd get a suprise return from Batista. Maybe all this resulting in somewhat of a WWE takeover.

Now that Triple H would have some back up, even though i think with their return he wouldn't let them interfere with his pride in the way. Against his orders at Summerslam right before lesnar would deliver some sort of finisher or have a weapon at hand, Evolution would interfere and beat him down, thus resulting in a hell in the cell or something similar at wrestlemania.

Now i didn't really think too much as too where Flair would fall into this because the chance of him returning is the least likely of them all. Atleast at this point with the TNA and WWE lawsuit floating around.

But my last idea would be that Flair mentions that the Undisputed title should be brought back and with Raw now having a three hour time slot that none of the superstars are exclusive to either brand on the roster but the catch was that there would be only one major title and it would belong to Evolution. With the return of the Undisputed title would also bring along Chris Jericho, he would make his case that no other superstar of today is worthy enough to hold the title and that he is the first and will be the last Undisputed champion.

I don't really see Lesnar being too big a part of this as he has limited show appearances but with the title returning and him still spiteful of Triple H even more so with Evolution returning, he may decide that as a way to rub it Triple H and WWE's face that he would start appearing more often to get into the Match and walk out with the title. From here McMahon would look to have The Rock come back and he would be his way of saving face of not being stepped on and having the title stolen like he was with Cm Punk awhile back.

Granted that Rock would win the title at Mania, Evolution and it's members would be done from there.
---

That's all, i'm sorry if this wasn't very well written or thought out. I just always really wanted to post something on here. :cool:

rodrik
07-06-2012, 09:07 PM
I like the idea, but like you said, very unlikely, but not for the reason you mentioned, the flair part isn't the most unlikely, because creative is apparently trying to get flair the permanent gm of both shows. the hardest part is triple h and batista, triple h is coo or ceo or what the heck its called, and I don't see batista returning unless wwe get's more "edgy", and the cherry on the cake is orton being suspended at the 1000th raw, talking about orton, I hope that wwe let's him be at the 1000th raw cause he's with wwe for like the entire second half of raw, so flair getting to the wwe is acually the easy part (its crazy, I know), but a great idea of you :D

ajstyless
07-07-2012, 10:43 AM
HHH is vince son???

Cabers
07-07-2012, 01:34 PM
I think you might be close with the evolution idea i think the new GM will be the real woo woo woo kid (fuck off Ryder) Ric Flair.

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2012, 01:45 PM
HHH is vince son???

He married Stephanie McMahon dude, so he's Vince's son in law.

This is a pretty cool idea. I loved Evolution (and they had a bad-ass theme), but this is pretty unlikely to be honest.
I do see Flair back at some point, it's inevitable IMO, and Batista coming back at some point (for a short run at least) is also pretty much a give (albeit not happening anytime soon). But a return for Evolution? While not impossible, very unlikely.

ajstyless
07-08-2012, 12:22 AM
He married Stephanie McMahon dude, so he's Vince's son in law.

Son in law and Son are different.. Right?

Tommy Thunder
07-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Son in law and Son are different.. Right?

Don't know about you, but if I ever have a daughter, I would definitely consider the man she marries to be my son.