PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels for HOF?

Rockstarella
11-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Over the past couple of days Shawn Michaels has been rumored to appear on the old school Raw an then he recently hyped Wrestlemania. I think he could end up being one of the inductees this year. What do you guys think?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-12-2010, 03:25 PM
I'd love to see this if it happens.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 03:28 PM
He'd be a great leading candidate for the HOF this year

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 03:38 PM
He would be the show's highlight! I'd rather see him inducted that Goldberg anyday.

Robstar
11-12-2010, 03:41 PM
There's no doubt that he deserves it. Who are the other candidates besides Doucheberg? Randy Savage? Ultimate Warrior(as talked about last year?). Is The Rock in there yet? Barry Horowitz? Bart Gunn?

Bodom
11-12-2010, 03:42 PM
He would be the show's highlight! I'd rather see him inducted that Goldberg anyday.

I said for years that Goldberg should never Ever be inducted into the HOF. Then Koko B Ware was inducted and I threw my hands up in the air.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 03:44 PM
There's no doubt that he deserves it. Who are the other candidates besides Doucheberg? Randy Savage? Ultimate Warrior(as talked about last year?). Is The Rock in there yet? Barry Horowitz? Bart Gunn?

I vote for HBK and Savage, oohh yeaa!

Bodom
11-12-2010, 03:49 PM

If Horowitz gets in, I'll be a very happy Jew.

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 03:51 PM
I think its happening too fast to induct HBK just yet but I am not complaining.

Scottland
11-12-2010, 04:07 PM
HBK WILL BE inducted into the HOF at some point without question (he's one of my top 3 favorites of all-time) but I don't think it will be this year. WWE seems to be wanting to do a WCW theme with Goldberg, Four Horsemen & such (even Theodore Long has been rumored for the HOF). I know WWE wants Sting to be inducted this year but that depends on his TNA situation. Randy Savage WON'T be happening simply because of the bad blood with him & Vince. Maybe one day it will get cleared but from what I know & have heard nothing has changed.

Anyways, HBK will be in the HOF one day but I just don't see it happening this year. Hell, some would say it's a bit to soon since he just retired. They should give it a few years. Maybe when HBK is inducted they can induct Kevin Nash in the same year.

Scottland
11-12-2010, 04:11 PM

Just to tell you, The Rock has not been inducted yet. I know WWE has tried once or twice but there was some scheduling issues. I mean Rock will be inducted at some point without a doubt but I think that will depend more on The Rock when he wants to do it & on his time not Vince's time.

jhorton1215
11-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Ron Simmons, Lex Luger, & Owen Hart would be other guys, not yet mentioned that could make it.

Thewoodcutter
11-12-2010, 05:25 PM

Wait Bart Gunn a joke I hope

Robstar
11-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Wait Bart Gunn a joke I hope

Lol. The Killer Bees? The Conquistadors? The Moondogs? They should all be there.

I think Owen is likely, would make sense since they've kept Bret around this long, be nice if he was there to do it?

Jeff Jarrett? ;)
Scott Hall & Kevin Nash

Kashdinero
11-12-2010, 05:47 PM
I reckon they should wait for Wrestlemania 28 to induct Shawn.. doing it alongside a bunch of WCW guys doesnt seem right.

jman
11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
too early save it for wrestlemania 30 or something big plenty others out there that should be inducted first like owen hart

CMhuw24
11-12-2010, 06:21 PM
I'd love to see HBK enter the HOF

ToWhomItConcerns.
11-12-2010, 06:37 PM
HBK is my all time favorite but i'd hate for him to be inducted in so soon.

wait a few years, let us miss him (even if he does a return or 2---> not necessarily wrestling)...i think they'll wait for 1 of 2 places that host WM next.

Texas...his homestate. but they just had WM25 in Houston so i doubt they'll be back there til after XXX
and speaking of WMXXX
New York. the city where HBK 1st started becoming Mr WrestleMania, where hes had so many great matches, etc etc etc (i don't really need to put over how important NY is in WWE's eyes, do i?)

IrkenInvader
11-12-2010, 06:41 PM
I say the next HOFer shoulod be the The Greatest Wrestler of all the Times John Cena.

Randy Orton next year.

Scottland
11-12-2010, 06:45 PM
I say the next HOFer shoulod be the The Greatest Wrestler of all the Times John Cena.

Randy Orton next year.

lol...I think it's a bit pre-mature to start talking about those guys (Cena, Orton & so forth) especially since they are still active. I think Taker though could start being talked about or even Chris Jericho at some point.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 06:57 PM
lol...I think it's a bit pre-mature to start talking about those guys (Cena, Orton & so forth) especially since they are still active. I think Taker though could start being talked about or even Chris Jericho at some point.

I don't think any active wrestler should be inducted. HBK is retired so he fit the bill. When Undertaker and Jericho announce their retirement, then yes.