PDA

View Full Version : SummerSlam Idea

jelle1809
07-06-2012, 01:54 PM
As we all know WWE sees SummerSlam the second biggest PPV next to Wrestlemania. So why doesn't WWE even try to make it at least as prestigious as The Grandest Stage of Them All. We all also read the (what was supposed to be) rumors of a match between Mysterio ans Sin Cara. That has been a big disappointment because they were both injured at the time. So I have an idea.

With Sin Cara having nothing to do and Mysterio ready to return, but Vinnie Mac keeping him sidelined untill the 1000th episode of Raw, and the next Wrestlemania too far away. Why not have that match being transferred to this years SummerSlam. It is the 25th anniversary of the event, so they should make it as good as possible. So here's how to do it:

On the 1000th episode, have Sin Cara coming out for his regular squash match against whoever management puts him to. Let him win, and while he is celebrating Rey comes out for a big pop. He has a mic with him to cut a promo about Sin Cara's skills, but also about how has been a complete failure untill now. Injuries, Welness Fails, botches, etc, etc... And especially how he will never be able to replace him once he hangs up his boots.

Because of anger have Sin Cara attempt to attack Mysterio, but only to fail and get to eat a 619 eventually. Rey leaves.
Let this continue to trend week after week. This leaves Sin Cara beaten and frustrated week in and week out.

Let Rey carry the feud verbally and Sin Cara in-ring.

At SummerSlam we get an awesome Lucha match because Rey Mysterio is the one and truly who can fully play Sin Cara's style. Let Sin Cara win the match, to get put over. As for the rest of the year let those two be Tag Partners so Cara can learn from Mysterio to truly get used to being a WWE Superstar and wrestle a WWE match + to learn proper English.

Thoughts?

Cabers
07-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Thats not a bad idea. Just one flaw though i seriously think rey is just one more operation away from a wheelchair he should have retired he has nothing left to prove!

jelle1809
07-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Thats not a bad idea. Just one flaw though i seriously think rey is just one more operation away from a wheelchair he should have retired he has nothing left to prove!
He could try to prove to be a good mentor for a lucha star.

Kuroudo93
07-06-2012, 02:34 PM

With that logic, why is Rock still there

jelle1809
07-06-2012, 02:38 PM
With that logic, why is Rock still there
How about Mysterio/Cara at SS?

The Brown One
07-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I like this idea. But they would never turn Mysterio heel, and it sounds like thats what your idea will do. They could still do it though, as a respect match. Btw I don't see Summerslam as the 2nd biggest PPV of the year. Its shit compared to the Royal Rumble, Extreme Rules and MITB.

SHW
07-07-2012, 01:23 PM
i like the idea.

they could do a student/mentor type of thing and be able to keep them both as faces with a match culminating at SS.