PDA

View Full Version : A New Talk Show!

MattTY2JHBK
07-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey Guys and Dolls, :D
Piper's Pit, Jericho's Highlight Reel, Carlito's Cabana, Christian's Peep Show and The Cutting Edge were all entertaining parts of RAW and Smackdown over the years. They were presented differently compared to other parts of the show, and was an excellent way of starting and progressing story-lines.
We have not seen a talk show in a while, so do you think it is time we see the start of a new one?
I would love to see Monday Night Yes! with Daniel Bryan... YES! YES! YES!.

Do you like this idea?
Who would you like to see have their own talk show?
What would you call it?

;) Matt ;)

SESAfro
07-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Hey Guys and Dolls, :D
Piper's Pit, Jericho's Highlight Reel, Carlito's Cabana, Christian's Peep Show and The Cutting Edge were all entertaining parts of RAW and Smackdown over the years. They were presented differently compared to other parts of the show, and was an excellent way of starting and progressing story-lines.
We have not seen a talk show in a while, so do you think it is time we see the start of a new one?
I would love to see Monday Night Yes! with Daniel Bryan... YES! YES! YES!.

Do you like this idea?
Who would you like to see have their own talk show?
What would you call it?

;) Matt ;)
Short answer: No.

Long answer: No, no and no.

rodrik
07-06-2012, 12:09 PM
I personally think dolph ziggler would be damn good at it, if you don't agree, watch his youtube show, wwe download, he can talk trash about anyone en brag about himself like he was born to do so

Callum
07-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Wouldn't mind a Damien Sandow show where he'd enlighten the audience and another wrestler.

Also agree with rodrik that Dolph Ziggler would make a good host based on Wwe Download.

SgtGohan
07-06-2012, 12:15 PM
I'd love to see miz or ziggler have one

MattTY2JHBK
07-06-2012, 12:16 PM
I personally think dolph ziggler would be damn good at it, if you don't agree, watch his youtube show, wwe download, he can talk trash about anyone en brag about himself like he was born to do so
A Dolph Ziggler Talk Show would be awesome! They could call it Ziggler's Show off!

Diamond
07-06-2012, 12:33 PM
how about a cm punk talk show, The Pipe Bomb!

rodrik
07-06-2012, 01:11 PM
A Dolph Ziggler Talk Show would be awesome! They could call it Ziggler's Show off!

not bad, and how about a catchphrase, everytime ziggler disses the other guy he yells "ziggle ziggle ziggle yeah", anyone? :cool:

Cabers
07-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Wouldn't mind a Damien Sandow show where he'd enlighten the audience and another wrestler.

Also agree with rodrik that Dolph Ziggler would make a good host based on Wwe Download.

Damien Sandow would definately be an entertaining host (someone shouts a witty remark) sandow retorts with "Thank you for irrevelant opinion" would be great!

Oh i can imagine it would be like the promos he did in FCW.

Playboy Stevie V
07-06-2012, 03:02 PM
You know who can pull off a entertaining talk show? Santino can. I still remember the sort of talk show segment he had with Sheamus sitting at a table trying to get to the bottom of why Sheamus was so unhappy. Was it because he was ginger and everyone made fun of him as a kid?

LMAO...it was funny.

I'm not for Santino being US champ, but he can put on a very funny, entertaining talk show.

akbar
07-06-2012, 03:06 PM
You know who can pull off a entertaining talk show? Santino can. I still remember the sort of talk show segment he had with Sheamus sitting at a table trying to get to the bottom of why Sheamus was so unhappy. Was it because he was ginger and everyone made fun of him as a kid?

LMAO...it was funny.

I'm not for Santino being US champ, but he can put on a very funny, entertaining talk show.
He pretty much does something like that on YouTube, same with Dolph Ziggler, who by the way is hilarious on his show even if it is scripted.

Playboy Stevie V
07-06-2012, 03:11 PM
He pretty much does something like that on YouTube, same with Dolph Ziggler, who by the way is hilarious on his show even if it is scripted.

You know what? I've haven't seen Zig's or Santino's Youtube stuff. I need to check it out. I've heard good things about Dolph's stuff.

Tommy Thunder
07-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I think a talk show along the lines of the Cutting Edge or The Highlight Reel or the VIP Lounge would definitely fit Dolph Ziggler. Fits in with his character perfect.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Perfect TV?
TV with DZ?
I like it.

I'm getting a little annoyed of all the yes-ness. They need to scale it back a bit or it is going to get overplayed real fast.

HeelTurn
07-06-2012, 04:53 PM
When and if JoMo returns, bring back the Dirt Sheet with The Miz.

Mr Punk
07-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Didn't Cryme Time used to have a talk show on WWE.com too?

ajstyless
07-06-2012, 11:17 PM
Sandow should have his own segment rather than just coming in the ring and giving a promo.. Once Punk loses his belt 'A Pipe Bomb" segment as Diamond suggested would be great.
Bryan doesnt have great mic skills so his own show: No No NO

Robstar
07-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Bring back The Abraham Washington Show

Grind_Bastard
07-07-2012, 10:49 AM

I'm in, for both.

Kenny Kaos
07-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Making the grade, with Damien Sandow! He could use this once a month to set up or carry on a feud with someone. Let me set the scene:

The shows premiss. Sandow educations the ignorant masses. This week subject is music, and on the poor lyrical content and grammar of some of today's and yesteryears more popular songs in the hit parade.

"Today's miscreant is Kanye West and his incomprehensible "hit" single "Gold Digger!" If Kanye spent less time "in the hood" and more time in the class room getting a decent education it may have sounded a little something like this:

Now I'm not insinuating the young lady is only interested in relations with those of healthy financial stance
But I don't see her engaging in carnal acts with unemployed African-American's!"

NUCLEAR HEAT from the crowd. Tries to silence the crowd. "This is for your benefit, I am merely deciphering the nonsensical jibberish of this rap "artiste!" Rap...the musical choice of the mentally challenged. Simplistic rhymes suitable to entertain a kindergarten infant, truly awful music for people of a very limited intelligence."

R-Truths music hits...."Me and Lil Jimmy heard you in the back...who you calling mentally challenged?"

And thus a feud starts.