PDA

View Full Version : Cena vs Rock 2,it's happening....

Great One
07-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Okay this is just my idea and I think it could happen. Okay we know CM Punk is the WWE Champion and The Rock says he has a vision of becoming WWE Champion again. Well what if John Cena wins the money in the bank but before Summerslam he wins a number 1 contenders match and it's CM Punk vs Cena at Summerslam. Cena wins at summerslam keeps the title and the breifcase.And at The Royal Rumble the 30th entry is none other then THE ROCK!!! At RAW The Rock returns and says he's facing Cena at Wrestlemania.And then they have a match for wrestlemania for the WWE title.And say the Rock wins at Wresltemania,again....BUT then John cena cashes in his breifcase and wins the WWE title again.Making The Rock have the shortest title reign.I think....

justinjackson1983
07-05-2012, 10:54 AM
I can see that all being possible except for the MITB bit at the end,

Lowki
07-05-2012, 11:32 AM
I doubt they'd do the ending on The Rock in his (potentially last) run in WWE. If Cena wins, i would bet on him announcing his cashing in on someone in advance to make it "fair". This is Mr. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.

Tommy Thunder
07-05-2012, 11:32 AM
I doubt they'd do the ending on The Rock in his (potentially last) run in WWE. If Cena wins, i would bet on him announcing his cashing in on someone in advance to make it "fair". This is Mr. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.

Unless...... HE'S TURNING HEEL!!!!!!! :eek:

:p

HeelTurn
07-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Yeah I expect that to happen, except the MITB part, Rock/Cena 2 will end with Cena winning and retaining the title, meaning they both have a clean win over each other.

Tommy Thunder
07-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I think this idea's a good one, and a possible one for that matter.
I can't see Cena cashing in the briefcase to win it like that though. There's no way he could stay face after a cheap cash in like that, and I don't see Cena turning heel, so I'll rule that out.

But the rest of the idea is more than feasible.

Cabers
07-05-2012, 01:20 PM
If it happens so be it, if it doesn't same result.

Dr. Death
07-05-2012, 02:13 PM
And they wonder why their buy-rates are down. Cena-Rock II should never happen as it'll be the same mistake they made last year all over again. The younger stars will never see the light of day or the "main event" of a mania as long as egotistical spotlight hogs are allowed to just be given the spot because of politics. **Sigh** when will they learn.

CM Rock-Austin
07-05-2012, 02:47 PM
If they do have a Rock and Cena 2, I think it should happen at a regular ppv like they did for Rock vs. Hogan 2.

jordan1995
07-05-2012, 02:49 PM
If this was to happen i would want the Rock to be heel ,as he was through 2003

bartish2
07-05-2012, 02:50 PM
eh... I would rather not have to deal with borena as champion...again & his fanboys for 8 months. He is annoying already as it is. But I am guessing this is what WWE may do with the rock since he said he is going to chase the wwe champion when he comes back. I seriously doubt cena is winning the briefcase though

Playboy Stevie V
07-05-2012, 03:26 PM
I almost had the same idea that I wrote on another forum.

What I wrote was Cena wins MITB. Then the Rock comes back and challenges Punk for the title at Summer Slam.

Punk puts on a clinic, but loses to the Rock. While Rock is celebrating, Cena cashed in the MITB and beats him.

Summer Slam goes off the air with Cena telling the Rock "welcome to my era" since Rock's era never had to deal with MITB.

I can see 4 good reasons to do this.

1. You get a great main event at the second biggest ppv

2. Rock makes good on his word and wins the championship, but doesn't have to stick around.

3. They can test the water on a Cena possible heel turn without turning him heel.

4. Just because Cena brought up "era" this can be built on for not just Rock Cena 2, but Punk vs Austin WM.

I also admitted that this was wishful thinking, but I'd mark out if it happened.

ParagonOfVirtue
07-05-2012, 03:57 PM
So, there's only 4 people in WWE MITB right? I know it won't happen being so close to the event, but how much would you guys mark out if Rock entered the MITB match? After all.... he's a former champion, and has every right to enter.... But, yeah, never happen. Too close, and too much risk.

Playboy Stevie V
07-05-2012, 04:15 PM
So, there's only 4 people in WWE MITB right? I know it won't happen being so close to the event, but how much would you guys mark out if Rock entered the MITB match? After all.... he's a former champion, and has every right to enter.... But, yeah, never happen. Too close, and too much risk.

Id mark out big time.

But i dont think the WWE would have the rock do anything as a surprise. Theyd promote the sh*t out of the rock just returning to scratch his ass. They draw more that way.

But id love to see it! Surprise entrance, not ass scratching.

bcfccalum
07-05-2012, 05:18 PM
If this was to happen i would want the Rock to be heel ,as he was through 2003

this!!! defo my favourite rock he was golden even more so than when he's face

Pumpkinhead
07-05-2012, 05:28 PM
I'll put it a more realistic scenario, Cena wins the MITB, Punk vs Bryan will have the last match at summerslam with Punk winning a back and forth bout and when Punk is celebrating Cena comes and cash in!! and we have a new WWE champion, sound predictable but sounds like WWE

bearkg88
07-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Okay this is just my idea and I think it could happen. Okay we know CM Punk is the WWE Champion and The Rock says he has a vision of becoming WWE Champion again. Well what if John Cena wins the money in the bank but before Summerslam he wins a number 1 contenders match and it's CM Punk vs Cena at Summerslam. Cena wins at summerslam keeps the title and the breifcase.And at The Royal Rumble the 30th entry is none other then THE ROCK!!! At RAW The Rock returns and says he's facing Cena at Wrestlemania.And then they have a match for wrestlemania for the WWE title.And say the Rock wins at Wresltemania,again....BUT then John cena cashes in his breifcase and wins the WWE title again.Making The Rock have the shortest title reign.I think....

Yes...cause the idea of having The Rock beat Cena to the point where we as fans believe Cena could be pinned for the 123 only to turn around and then beat the Rock...makes total sense...but then again...this is Super Cena

PSOjedi
07-06-2012, 12:54 AM
.And say the Rock wins at Wresltemania,again....
This won't happen. If Cena faces Rock at Mania, this time he will win. Obvious

DK Wrestling Savior
07-06-2012, 11:58 AM
I hope Rock vs Cena doesn't happen again. But you know it will. They already said they expect WM 29 to be bigger than 28. They'll bring as much star power as possible in for buys. So forget Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett...these guys will all be in meaningless filler matches. That's what paths their careers are set on. Possibly main event small, and weak PPV's...but the big boys...forget about it. And deservedly so. None of them will ever draw anything.

Great One
07-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Yes...cause the idea of having The Rock beat Cena to the point where we as fans believe Cena could be pinned for the 123 only to turn around and then beat the Rock...makes total sense...but then again...this is Super Cena

Okay well if The Rock gets a quick roll up pin I'm sure Cena could still challenge him because he wouldn't be tired or whatever

The Brown One
07-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Dear God this is a horrible idea.
You're wasting:
1) A MITB briefcase
2) A Royal Rumble win
3) The chance to put over 2 younger wrestlers

Plus Cena winning MITB as well as getting another title shot AND winning would be painful to watch.
I'd rather have Rocky - Cena 2 be a non - title match, since neither of these guys needs the title for the match to draw, and the title can be used in a match to help put over 2 younger guys who need it.

ParagonOfVirtue
07-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Jericho will win MITB, simply because he hasn't done it yet, and he's on the way out. It will be a good way for WWE to give him A) A MITB briefcase, which he hasn't gotten, and B) A win over Punk to reignite the fued without putting over Jericho clean. This also allows Cena to lose a match without losing legit or having to call foul by DQ or whatever. I see it now, Kane gets distracted by AJ, Cena/Show get personal and take the fight to the ramp or backstage, while Jericho snags the case. I honestly see the DB/Punk thing going to SS, and Jericho cashing in on whoever wins that match, which, if it were my call, would be an iron man match, which would leave whoever was the winner very "tired and spent".

The Brown One
07-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Jericho will win MITB, simply because he hasn't done it yet, and he's on the way out. It will be a good way for WWE to give him A) A MITB briefcase, which he hasn't gotten, and B) A win over Punk to reignite the fued without putting over Jericho clean. This also allows Cena to lose a match without losing legit or having to call foul by DQ or whatever. I see it now, Kane gets distracted by AJ, Cena/Show get personal and take the fight to the ramp or backstage, while Jericho snags the case. I honestly see the DB/Punk thing going to SS, and Jericho cashing in on whoever wins that match, which, if it were my call, would be an iron man match, which would leave whoever was the winner very "tired and spent".

That's a good way to book the MITB winner. However, I really doubt Jericho will win the briefcase. Hes only around for a few months at a time nowadays and then goes off to tour with his band, putting over people when hes on Raw. So it would really be pointless to put the WWE title on him if hes only going to have a short reign and then tour with Fozzy again. Heres hoping Jericho wins it though :D

johnnydropkicks
07-07-2012, 12:24 PM
what with nobody besides Jericho being in the match, I can see him winning it. could be part of a big face push. after all, smackdown has no faces. maybe they want jericho. in any event, show isn't winning, if Kane wins it he cashes in right away to take the title, Cena isn't winning it, and if Miz comes back he has a chance but he's not in it now.

I think there is a fair chance of Jericho winning at this point

steveorton
07-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Rock vs Cena 2 at WM 29 I don't care how it happens :D

Dillon
07-07-2012, 04:00 PM
I really hope they don't do Cena vs Rock 2 and if they do I really hope it isn't at Mania 29. Partly because I doubt they would do it having Cena lose clean again, partly because everyone will expect more and probably get less as this time everyone knows Rock still can go in the ring where as the first time no one knew what to expect from him, and partly because it's a bit of a kick in the balls to anyone who bought into their 'once in a lifetime' tagline used to draw people into it the first time.

The Hit Man
07-07-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't like the idea of Cena v Rock 2 at WM 29. It won't draw as much as it did this year because everyone has saw it so there's no need to see it again. I wouldnt mind it main eventing another PPV before WM like Survivor Series. WM 29 should have the WWE Championship match as the last match as having 2 WreslteManias in a row as non WWE title main events would do serious harm to the prestige of the title. I may get heat for this but if I were to book the main event of WM 29, I'd have Cena vs Orton for the WWE Championship. Why? If Rock is going to be on the card then it shouldn't be against Cena. There's only three superstars on the roster that are capable of either compeiting with Rock or being on the match above him and that's Cena, Orton and Punk. So with Cena v Punk at SummerSlam then it be best that Cena v Orton happens at WrestleMania with Punk challenging Rock.

The Hit Man
07-07-2012, 04:53 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing. Randy Orton and John Cena headlining Wrestlemania 29 with the WWE title on the line should happen along with The Rock vs CM Punk booked on the card. WWE may have The Rock vs CM Punk for the WWE championship though. It will still be a great match with or without the WWE championship.

I personally don't like the idea of having Rock in the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania. IMO Rock should not be WWE Champion if he's only part time.

The Hit Man
07-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Same here man. The Rock doesn't need the WWE title since hes already a big draw with or without the WWE championship. The Rock vs CM Punk will draw on it's own.

Exactly!!!