PDA

View Full Version : Kane

Beserker
07-05-2012, 09:46 AM
So here is what I have noticed about kane when he returned with the mask he was an "Evil Monster" again destroying everybody in his way. Now he has been pinned 2 weeks in a row on raw they had him making out with AJ and then on smackdown they have him lighting a BBQ.
I really hope they are not turning him back into "funny Kane" I would love to see the evil big red monster get another Title run before he hangs up his boots.

What do you think they are going to do with him?

Snair
07-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Kane is always underutilized.He can cut great promos,wrestle decent matches but for some reason I think Vince hates him like Christian.

bartish2
07-05-2012, 09:59 AM
They have always ruined kane

Pumpkinhead
07-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Kane is a company so he would do anything they told him to do, the guy doesn't care if has to put someone over and he has been rewarded for his loyalty numerous times, he still one of the best around and I'm not surprised or upset what creative is doing with him because is the way how it has been.

bearkg88
07-05-2012, 10:20 AM
At this point since there doesn't seem to be a clear cut feud for Kane anymore, he could very easily be dipping back into the comedy/happy go lucky pool. Is that a bad thing? No necessarily, but it is a shame seeing him become the monster again only to go back to what he was before

Callum
07-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Kane was pinned by CM Punk after a distraction from Aj so he didn't really come across as him being weak to me as he had a reason (it would of been worse if Punk had made him tap out).

Kane was made to look weak when he was pinned by the Big Show however the following night he eliminated the Big Show and Ziggler from the battle royal so to me his credibility back.

Regardless of the past 2 weeks he's still my pick to win MITB

Tommy Thunder
07-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Kane was pinned by CM Punk after a distraction from Aj so he didn't really come across as him being weak to me as he had a reason (it would of been worse if Punk had made him tap out).

Kane was made to look weak when he was pinned by the Big Show however the following night he eliminated the Big Show and Ziggler from the battle royal so to me his credibility back.

Regardless of the past 2 weeks he's still my pick to win MITB

Dude, the fact that Kane was distracted by AJ is what makes him look weak lol!

justinjackson1983
07-05-2012, 10:47 AM
So here is what I have noticed about kane when he returned with the mask he was an "Evil Monster" again destroying everybody in his way. Now he has been pinned 2 weeks in a row on raw they had him making out with AJ and then on smackdown they have him lighting a BBQ.
I really hope they are not turning him back into "funny Kane" I would love to see the evil big red monster get another Title run before he hangs up his boots.

What do you think they are going to do with him?

the problem is with Kane right now is Big show has other things to do because normally when they run out of ideas for Kane they team him with Show,

Beserker
07-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Dude, the fact that Kane was distracted by AJ is what makes him look weak lol!

Thats what I'm thinking the old kane whould have put her through a table lol...............I know not gonna happen in the new WWE

Callum
07-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Sort of, but it's better than him losing cleanly imo

hystrix
07-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Anyone thinking Kane looked weak getting pinned by the current WWE Champion (who is a face btw...they tend to win matches cleanly), is wrong to say the least. That says more about some fans veiw, Punk then it dose about Kane.

Lowki
07-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Kane got boring when they put J.R. out.

Cabers
07-05-2012, 01:17 PM
I think he is going back to the lame Kane.

CM Rock-Austin
07-05-2012, 02:41 PM
I see it to but it has not been the first time this has happen so it is fine with me at the moment.

The Brown One
07-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Kanes in a good place. Hes usually putting over midcarders, so it's great to see him in the main event every week, and revolving around the WWE title. I wouldn't care if he was putting over someone like Ted Dibiase the next week, since he still makes his opponents look good. He should get another world/WWE title run within the next 5 years though.