PDA

View Full Version : 2013 HOF - 2 questions

kingblingbla
07-04-2012, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0t59uRyYAg

in that video i have 2 questions.

1.why not build a wwe hall of fame building, they have the money to. make it open to the public and have apperences offten.

2.do you think they should put him in the HOF without him saying yes?

bartish2
07-04-2012, 01:13 PM
but he would not show up for the ceremony to be inducted... so that would just be stupid

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Answer to question 1:
WWE are thinking about building a museum of some sorts to act as a WWE HOF building.

Answer to question 2:
They can't induct him without his consent, since that would result in a pretty big lawsuit.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-04-2012, 01:21 PM
but he would not show up for the ceremony to be inducted... so that would just be stupid

I don't think VKM is worried about "Stupidity" and "WWE HOF" being synonyms... After all, Drew Carrey is in there and Abdullah the Butcher beat Macho Man and Rick Rude to get in. I am sure Vince is more worried about the lawsuit pending if he was to use his name without concent.

bartish2
07-04-2012, 02:33 PM
I don't think VKM is worried about "Stupidity" and "WWE HOF" being synonyms... After all, Drew Carrey is in there and Abdullah the Butcher beat Macho Man and Rick Rude to get in. I am sure Vince is more worried about the lawsuit pending if he was to use his name without concent.

very true.

Cabers
07-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Answer to question 1:
WWE are thinking about building a museum of some sorts to act as a WWE HOF building.

Answer to question 2:
They can't induct him without his consent, since that would result in a pretty big lawsuit.

Bingo bongo!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Answer to question 1:

Answer to question 2:

It would be stupid to do but I don't know about a lawsuit.

"Judge, not only did they educate the wrestling masses about my legacy, but they honored me! I did not give them permission to make my persona more immortal than it already was! They agreed to pay me and give me a cut of the money but I refused!"

:p

Dameduse823
07-04-2012, 06:39 PM
It would be stupid to do but I don't know about a lawsuit.

"Judge, not only did they educate the wrestling masses about my legacy, but they honored me! I did not give them permission to make my persona more immortal than it already was! They agreed to pay me and give me a cut of the money but I refused!"

:p

The lawsuit would be about use of his name and image, which I'm sure wwe doesn't own, without consent and he would win without argument. Aside from that he hates Vince McMahon so I don't see him doing anything that might make Vince or WWE money in teh long run

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-04-2012, 07:53 PM
The lawsuit would be about use of his name and image, which I'm sure wwe doesn't own, without consent and he would win without argument. Aside from that he hates Vince McMahon so I don't see him doing anything that might make Vince or WWE money in teh long run

Meh, true that. It's a shame though.