PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened before

Peter Kaymakcian
07-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Has there ever been a tie in a ladder match? Like lets say that both Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes both pulled down the MITB Briefcase at the same time. They would both be co-Winners. Has that ever happened in a ladder match before? I think that would be a pretty cool finish to a ladder match especially with the MITB because it raises a whole lot of questions and issues. What do you guys think?

Vinnie P Jr
07-04-2012, 02:04 AM
No but I do remember a ladder match where both contenders pulled down the title however the match didnt end till one of them was knocked off the ladder and released the title .

J_miller_91
07-04-2012, 07:22 AM
It has before in WCW, at Starrcade 2000 I believe. In a cruiserweight ladder match there was a clipboard hanging and if I remember right Shanoon Moore and Shame Helms pulled down the clipboard at the same time, but since they were a part of the tag team 3 count, they agreed to do it.

PSOjedi
07-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Has there ever been a tie in a ladder match? Like lets say that both Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes both pulled down the MITB Briefcase at the same time. They would both be co-Winners. Has that ever happened in a ladder match before? I think that would be a pretty cool finish to a ladder match especially with the MITB because it raises a whole lot of questions and issues. What do you guys think?
This won't happen. If one of these 2 is supposed to win, I would go with Ziggler. I think WWE is more "high" on ziggler, than on Rhodes, now. And WWE has big plans for Ziggler after Summerslam, so I really can see him win the MITB match.

J_miller_91
07-04-2012, 07:39 AM
I agree, Ziggler is the obvious choice for me. I think hes proved he can hang in the main event with his matches recently, also his mic skills are very good from what iv seen on Z True Long Island Story, so being WHC im sure he can be a very good heel champion given more time than he has been before.
If Ziggler doesn't win though Id like to see Cody, but i think its a bit early for him yet, just hope it isn't Tensai.

justinjackson1983
07-04-2012, 07:44 AM
I agree, Ziggler is the obvious choice for me. I think hes proved he can hang in the main event with his matches recently, also his mic skills are very good from what iv seen on Z True Long Island Story, so being WHC im sure he can be a very good heel champion given more time than he has been before.
If Ziggler doesn't win though Id like to see Cody, but i think its a bit early for him yet, just hope it isn't Tensai.

Intresting Idea, It would be effective it was in a championship match rather than a MITB match as that would suggest three briecase wankers running around cashing...

but in a championship match both could claim victory and lead into another battle for the gold...Ideas like your one sir are so simple yet so much more effective than the rubbish we have to watch on Raw lately

PSOjedi
07-04-2012, 07:48 AM
just hope it isn't Tensai.
OMG !!! Please no !!!

Cabers
07-04-2012, 02:53 PM
OMG !!! Please no !!!

I wouldn't be to worried fella the only chance Tensai has is if he throws a bitch fit and throws Sakamoto up to get the briefcase.

Vinnie P Jr
07-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Alot of people are saying Ziggler but lets be honest , does he really need this ? As said , he has proven himself and he has so I would like a one on one match to make Ziggler champion not a end of the match surprise .

Vinnie P Jr
07-04-2012, 05:55 PM
It has before in WCW, at Starrcade 2000 I believe. In a cruiserweight ladder match there was a clipboard hanging and if I remember right Shanoon Moore and Shame Helms pulled down the clipboard at the same time, but since they were a part of the tag team 3 count, they agreed to do it.

O yes the for the hardcore title they defended it as a team

Androo
07-04-2012, 05:55 PM
This has TNA written all over it.

Or, you mean something similar to the absurdity presented in the "No.1 Contenders Contract On A Pole Match", between Ziggles and Del Rio, that occurred in on Raw a week or two ago?

BADOING!

Los Conquistador
07-04-2012, 08:41 PM
TLC 2010
Ziggler vs Kofi vs Swagger for the intercontinental title

kofi and swagger both pulled down the title but ziggler grabbed it so he won
but apparently that was a botch and ziggler was supposed to catch the title before it hit the canvas

but yeah
only one winner i think