PDA

View Full Version : Wrestler Outfits

SgtGohan
11-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Discusss anything about Wrestlers outfits here.

First i would like to adress the point of everyone suddenly wearing trunks..

Miz
Zack Ryder
Vance Archer
Chavo Guerrero

I mean come on like there werent enough people with trunks yet..

Bodom
11-12-2010, 07:17 AM
I noticed that too....everybody is wearing trunks these days.

Archer should never wear trunks. Those leg tattoos are awful.

SaberToothTigerz
11-12-2010, 07:42 AM
jericho looks better in pants...

FaceOfSpades
11-12-2010, 07:51 AM
i remember a long time ago when kanes outfit started to disappear. he started with a tanktop then his mask lost size then his mask was gone. me and my friend used to always say he was too hot and thought he would eventually wrestle in trunks lol. seriously though couldnt they wear shorts cuz when their cheeks show they have no intention of fixing their trunks. plus i think some trunks are cut shorter than others *cough otunga*

Bodom
11-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Justin Gabriels and Tyler Blacks are uncomfortably small.

Tell em hawk!"
11-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Not that I am against it but you guys all sound quite gay. Now hows about them Diva outfits!

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 08:48 AM
I thought Jericho should always be a tights man, but I felt that despite his skills alllllllll=-round, he did not look the part of a main eventer. With the haircut, the new trunks, the all-round makeover + those alllllllll-round skills previously mentioned I thought he looked more main eventer than even the likes of Orton or H.

The Miz too, he looked like a little boy in his shorts.. Especially with the Chick Magnet things on the leg.

Me and my girlfriend always joked too that Cody Rhodes looks like hes wearing a diaper.

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Not that I am against it but you guys all sound quite gay. Now hows about them Diva outfits!

I dont know what the wwe divas wear as they are the popcorn segments of the wwe imo. Im either getting more snacks or watching something else.

TNA's divas a re sexay. Angelina Loves new pink thing, whatever you could call it, yeah. I like. Lol

Bodom
11-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Me and my girlfriend always joked too that Cody Rhodes looks like hes wearing a diaper.

The lack of kneepads don't help either.

Tell em hawk!"
11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
The lack of kneepads don't help either.

LOL..dont try and safe face with "Me and my Girlfriend...."

SaberToothTigerz
11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
lmao now aint that dashing?
anyway i hope the divas wont need to wear trunks too like the old women of wwf did
i want them to keep being sexy as ever

Tommy Thunder
11-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Archer shold never wear speedos again, i think he should have Kevin Nash style leather trousers.
Curt Hawkins wore speedos in his latest match, go back to the tights (same for Zack Ryder, and possibly re-unite both).
Chavo's trunks look ridiculous, he needs to don the tights again.
I always prefeerd Jericho with the tights, but he's so good, he can wear whatever he wants from my point of view! Maybe if he keeps the speedos for his heel persona, and the tights for whaen he's face?
And finaly, David Otunga's speedos are so small he might as well be wearing a thong!! Sort it out 'A List'!!

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 10:10 AM
LOL..dont try and safe face with "Me and my Girlfriend...."
The kneepad thing too, I forgot about that

And hey, because you dont have a wrestling fan gf isnt my fault. She rocks her Cenation and Bret Heart shirts proud!

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 10:13 AM
I believe Jericho changed his entire look to reinvent himself. As far as the rest, maybe that's what headquarter wanted. I mean when we start seeing Mysterio, Cena, Undertaker, and Morrison wrestling in their underwear, I might have to tune into TNA a little more.

Tell em hawk!"
11-12-2010, 10:38 AM
The kneepad thing too, I forgot about that

And hey, because you dont have a wrestling fan gf isnt my fault. She rocks her Cenation and Bret Heart shirts proud!

As a Matter of fact My WIFE! is a wrestling fan, thats right, I married one! she is a proper fan and would never wear any Cena Shite but she does love Bret Hitman "heart"

latreal23
11-12-2010, 10:38 AM

Lol thats funny

FaceOfSpades
11-12-2010, 10:39 AM

it aint gay less u think about it like it is... i kno i aint gay...but the divas look like ice cream sticks with big ass tits...somebody get a picture! lol

latreal23
11-12-2010, 10:42 AM
it aint gay less u think about it like it is... i kno i aint gay...but the divas could be skimpier or they shouldnt have divas who look like ice cream sticks with big ass tits

yea im tired of them hiring divas with no ass lol. Melina makes my day : )

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 10:47 AM
As a Matter of fact My WIFE! is a wrestling fan, thats right, I married one! she is a proper fan and would never wear any Cena Shite but she does love Bret Hitman "heart"

Yeah, and shes your average 20 year old wwe fan, who else would she like? Orton? Oh wait.. She does :p
And The Miz

FaceOfSpades
11-12-2010, 10:48 AM

i used to love kristal...i loved layla too until they gave her a gimmick and a mic...i think she lost weight

FaceOfSpades
11-12-2010, 10:50 AM

i used to love kristal...i loved layla too until they gave her a gimmick and a mic...i think she lost weight melina candice mickie james anyone thick i liked kelly kelly at first did she get a boob job?

Bodom
11-12-2010, 10:58 AM
i used to love kristal...i loved layla too until they gave her a gimmick and a mic...i think she lost weight melina candice mickie james anyone thick i liked kelly kelly at first did she get a boob job?

pretty sure she did. I remember when Eve first got her monster tits.

FaceOfSpades
11-12-2010, 11:04 AM
pretty sure she did. I remember when Eve first got her monster tits.

and now she looks like the ice cream stick from nickelodeon back in the day wit big tits... i like her more natural like alicia fox. just like layla though she opens her mouth and im gone

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Best ring attire though for sure.... Glacier.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 11:17 AM
and now she looks like the ice cream stick from nickelodeon back in the day wit big tits... i like her more natural like alicia fox. just like layla though she opens her mouth and im gone

The mute button is a wrestling fans best friend.

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Tights that are like pants is fine with me. Or how R-Truth wears his.

Shorts suck..

Tell em hawk!"
11-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah, and shes your average 20 year old wwe fan, who else would she like? Orton? Oh wait.. She does :p
And The Miz

She is 28 pal, and she does not like orton or the "Jiz" .....She's a hart dynasty fan and is a Jericholic!

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 11:33 AM
She is 28 pal, and she does not like orton or the "Jiz" .....She's a hart dynasty fan and is a Jericholic!

I believe you are going against the point of this thread 'pal'. I didnt start anything. If your here to pick arguments, you wont get any from me, just me laughing on this side of the net. Suck it :p

Bodom
11-12-2010, 11:36 AM
So yeah...how about them tights?

Tell em hawk!"
11-12-2010, 11:39 AM
I believe you are going against the point of this thread 'pal'. I didnt start anything. If your here to pick arguments, you wont get any from me, just me laughing on this side of the net. Suck it :p

*faceplam*

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 11:40 AM

Pants>Shorts(or Cody's diapers)

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Hey I tired bringing up Glaciers ring attire and outfit. For humour though. That guy sucked.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Hey I tired bringing up Glaciers ring attire and outfit. For humour though. That guy sucked.

Yeah Glacier sucked. His entrance was badd ass though

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Yeah Glacier sucked. His entrance was badd ass though
I rememb er his debut going "WTF" But then was saddened. That outfit apperently cost a pretty penny apperently.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 11:49 AM
I rememb er his debut going "WTF" But then was saddened. That outfit apperently cost a pretty penny apperently.

His first match was against Big Boss Man right?

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 12:15 PM
His first match was against Big Boss Man right?

production costs for his entrance amounted to nearly half a million dollars,[10] while the costume and armor, designed by Atlanta-based AFX Studios, cost $350,000.

He beat the Gambler in a pretaped mach then on his live debut he beat the late Boss Man

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Aw man I just remember La Parka!
And Jushin Thunder Liger!
Ultimo Dragon...

Those were some wicked outfits.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 12:24 PM
production costs for his entrance amounted to nearly half a million dollars,[10] while the costume and armor, designed by Atlanta-based AFX Studios, cost $350,000.

He beat the Gambler in a pretaped mach then on his live debut he beat the late Boss Man

Good lord. Its amazing how much money WCW wasted when you tally up all the numbers.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 12:32 PM
What about the singlets ala Angle, Swagger, which are obviously tailored toward amateur wrestling, what do you all think?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-12-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm not a fan of MVP's full body armor outfit. I don't care if he has gang tattoo's or not, its in the past and I think it gives him character. I really don't believe some young kid will look at his gang tattoo's and say, NOW I HAVE TO GET INTO A GANG SO I CAN BE COOL AND HAVE THOSE TATTOO'S. As for the Diva's I always say less is better. The more skin Maryse shows, the happier I get.
As for Jorts, they need to go away, real fast.
U MAD???

Tommy Thunder
11-12-2010, 02:59 PM
What about the singlets ala Angle, Swagger, which are obviously tailored toward amateur wrestling, what do you all think?

Only some wrestlers can pull those outfits off. Angle can, Swagger can, Santino can. I am still waiting for the day when Santino will 'pull down the straps' before preeceding to do the cobra...

SilverGhost
11-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Only some wrestlers can pull those outfits off. Angle can, Swagger can, Santino can. I am still waiting for the day when Santino will 'pull down the straps' before preeceding to do the cobra...

Not necessary but that will be funny to see!

Bodom
11-12-2010, 03:56 PM

Surprised that he hasn't