PDA

View Full Version : Speculation of Love;

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-03-2012, 09:30 AM
In light of the speculation that the Wrestler formally known as ‘Angelina Love’ might possibly have her sights set on WWE and other promotions I have decided to make a thread and post it here since my main focus will be the WWE. Now there is a rumor flying around that the WWE is interested in acquiring her talents which is odd considering that they did not exactly do much with her when she was with them from 2004-2007 in one of their developmental territories back in the day. Her release was very sad for me to witness because it occurred on the coat tails of other departures from the company(TNA).

When I first noticed her she was with Velvet Sky on iMPACT! Wrestling in a tag team and they called it something odd before calling it what it was later known as(The Beautiful People). That Tag Team was one of the best teams I had seen in a long while and it consist of two Female Wrestlers that did in fact make WWE’s Diva’s look second-rate in comparison. When that was brought up I didn’t dare deny it because I was loving every second of it. The additions of Cute Kip and Madison Raine completed that odd group who was out and about to do something about the ‘ugly people’.
I really loved the TBP theme;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An9Sb_WWMuM

Now I was already surprised once by the WWE when Kharma debuted and they treated Kharma like a big deal and she seemed to be getting one of the most legit pushes I had seen in awhile from a Woman crossing over from a rival Company. This leads me to believe that if the WWE did end up with Lauren Williams’ (Angelina Love) talents on their roster that they would treat her the right way and give her a push. But this is just simply me hoping/thinking out loud. WWE currently has quite a few Diva’s right now that could put on one hell of a show if they were to be used properly and more often. I heard they recently signed Buggy Nova and that is a huge plus in my book.

So anorexic jokes, face jokes, good riddance jokes, and all those other jokes aside what do you think of Lauren on a professional level and do believe that if given this second run do you see her prevailing victoriously as opposed to her first run? I welcome debates, criticism, and your overall thoughts on the shitastical Diva’s division right now; Just remember though that the thread is about Lauren Williams and the WWE for the most part. I’m a huge fan of hers and I am waiting to see where she ends up.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ldae.png

HeelTurn
07-03-2012, 09:45 AM
I'll start off by saying she is unappealing to me aesthetically in every way. However she is a pretty decent in ring wrestler, and that may be her problem.

The WWE could hire back its best female wrestlers and it would still find a way to make the division unwatchable. That being said if Love wants to make money, the WWE would be her best bet, she may even hold a divas title or 2, but if she wants to be used on a regular basis she should make her rounds in the indies.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-03-2012, 10:10 AM
It really depends on why she left TNA. If Love left because she was tired of not being used, I can see the jump being made once the settlement between the E' and TNA is over. On the other hand, you never know what personal motivation is behind her asking for her release.

Regardless of anyone's thoughts on the way she looks, she has talent. Any major women's division could use talent these days.

MachoManFan
07-03-2012, 11:28 AM
It really depends on why she left TNA. If Love left because she was tired of not being used, I can see the jump being made once the settlement between the E' and TNA is over. On the other hand, you never know what personal motivation is behind her asking for her release.

Regardless of anyone's thoughts on the way she looks, she has talent. Any major women's division could use talent these days.

That pretty much counts WWE out then! ;)
Seriously though she'd be a great addition to the Divas if only WWE were willing to give them screen time. Besides AJ and Vickie(?!) no Divas get anywhere near a match at the moment.

bartish2
07-03-2012, 01:01 PM
and people want most talent released from TNA to WWE but if TNA picks up ex-wwe talent they call them picking up old drug addicts etc. its funny

I wish the best for her wherever she goes but right now the divas division is dead in the WWE and thats probably not going to change because creative are a bunch of morons. So WWE would be a bad choice

World B. Free
07-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Maybe she can come in and do a whole "beautiful people" thing with Kharma and bring back LayCool? :eek: hahaha

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-03-2012, 03:28 PM
I'll start off by saying she is unappealing to me aesthetically in every way. However she is a pretty decent in ring wrestler, and that may be her problem.

The WWE could hire back its best female wrestlers and it would still find a way to make the division unwatchable. That being said if Love wants to make money, the WWE would be her best bet, she may even hold a divas title or 2, but if she wants to be used on a regular basis she should make her rounds in the indies.

She would be great in the Indy's. She's a phenomenal female wrestler and I am definitely sure that she would prevail wherever she goes. If the WWE gets Angelina then they really need to step up their game when it comes to the Diva's division.

Yeah. I can't wait until' the settlement is done and over with. I still find it completely unbelievable that it had even happened to begin with.

That pretty much counts WWE out then! ;)
Seriously though she'd be a great addition to the Divas if only WWE were willing to give them screen time. Besides AJ and Vickie(?!) no Divas get anywhere near a match at the moment.

Vickie doesn't always wrestle so that confuses me. AJ on the other hand is very entertaining. I just wish they would stick her in the ring with Natalya, Layla or somebody else. It's about time that WWE added some quality to their Diva's division.

and people want most talent released from TNA to WWE but if TNA picks up ex-wwe talent they call them picking up old drug addicts etc. its funny

I wish the best for her wherever she goes but right now the divas division is dead in the WWE and thats probably not going to change because creative are a bunch of morons. So WWE would be a bad choice

I'm not even sure why people do that. I see it daily. I on the other hand firmly support almost every Wrestling show out there. I admit that when I first joined this site my preferences were pretty narrowed, but over time they expanded and I started getting into other things.

Maybe she can come in and do a whole "beautiful people" thing with Kharma and bring back LayCool? :eek: hahaha

I could see her feuding with Layla if Angelina made the jump. I would pay massive dollar bills just to see it go down too. Add Kharma into the mix and you have yourself a very decent story-line going. :cool:

SilverGhost
07-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Angelina in the WWE would be great in the divas division. If only they would care about the division, we would see better matches. Or even a steel cage match between divas but then again....half are Barbie dolls. The other half would gladly accept the cage as a means to show off their skills in the mat.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Angelina in the WWE would be great in the divas division. If only they would care about the division, we would see better matches. Or even a steel cage match between divas but then again....half are Barbie dolls. The other half would gladly accept the cage as a means to show off their skills in the mat.

Exactly! If you look in FCW their roster is already full of tough female wrestlers, and I was really surprised to see Buggy there. I never thought she would sign on with the WWE. Also I was looking through Youtube again and I found this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJMmpIJClpw

thedag
07-03-2012, 03:45 PM
she is to trashy looking for wwe.

CM Rock-Austin
07-03-2012, 04:28 PM
IMO she has a shot but she will be in FCW for a pretty long time before she gets called up so she could adjust to the wwe style of wrestling and hopefully when the women in FCW get called up, the divas division will mean something again.

Robstar
07-03-2012, 04:59 PM
WWE only has the capacity for one Diva storyline at a time and unfortunately, that's being fulfilled right now. They can't even give their champ a story for gods sake

Rockstar83
07-03-2012, 06:55 PM
E' can break or take this with Love. THey can use her well by pushing her into great feuds and maybe be the next Trish Stratus. Or maybe she can be like Kaz and just be there for a few months then pop back up to TNA

PandaMassacre
07-03-2012, 10:03 PM
E' can break or take this with Love. THey can use her well by pushing her into great feuds and maybe be the next Trish Stratus. Or maybe she can be like Kaz and just be there for a few months then pop back up to TNA

I would love to see her go at it with Natalya. (: They are both favorites of mine and I would at least want to see some good matches out of her since she knows the ropes already. I just hope that if they get her they do not turn around and push her only to let her fall off several months later like they did with Gail Kim.

Cabers
07-04-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't find her attractive at all but she is brillaint in the ring would be good addition sadly they don't have a division for her.