PDA

View Full Version : Who played it better?

aweso_me
07-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Quick question: Who played the better tortured soul, Cody or AJ?

Tomsta666
07-03-2012, 02:21 AM
I don't think that AJ is playing a tortured soul at all. She's just a bunny boiler.

Dameduse823
07-03-2012, 02:30 AM
I don't think that AJ is playing a tortured soul at all. She's just a bunny boiler.

God damn it why does the bunny always get the short end of the crazy stick?

But yeah AJ isn't tortured she's just bat shit crazy

PSOjedi
07-03-2012, 03:10 AM
She is not tortured. And Cody, for me, was ridiculous as a tortured man. the gimmick was horrible.

samoan619
07-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Who played the better giant?? (Andre or Big Show)

Rick BoA
07-03-2012, 03:16 AM
Big Show is 100X better then Andre ever was.

Robstar
07-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Big Show works the Giant angle. Andre just was it. You decide.

Cody was cool because it came from nowhere. With AJ, she didn't really have a character yet and this is all we have gotten from her. So I question where we can go from there.

samoan619
07-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Big Show is 100X better then Andre ever was.

Wait a second, so a chest chop, a head chop, a head butt, a knee, a head squeeze, a big boot, and a bodyslam doesn't define a Giant?? From all the things Big Show tried in the ring I thought he was the Baby Huey of cruiserweights lololol (Im just kidding)..

Who played the better dancing big man better? (Brodus Clay or Rikishi Fatu)

Robstar
07-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Wait a second, so a chest chop, a head chop, a head butt, a knee, a head squeeze, a big boot, and a bodyslam doesn't define a Giant?? From all the things Big Show tried in the ring I thought he was the Baby Huey of cruiserweights lololol (Im just kidding)..

Who played the better dancing big man better? (Brodus Clay or Rikishi Fatu)

I'm with Brodus. I didn't really like Rikishi in the day

samoan619
07-03-2012, 03:28 AM
Big Show works the Giant angle. Andre just was it. You decide.

Cody was cool because it came from nowhere. With AJ, she didn't really have a character yet and this is all we have gotten from her. So I question where we can go from there.

Is that Outback Jack in your Avatar??? Of course that is, that's awesome..

Robstar
07-03-2012, 03:30 AM
Is that Outback Jack in your Avatar??? Of course that is, that's awesome..

Yeah, I thought I better rock a bit of good old OJ - he was the Nathan Jones of his day. lol

samoan619
07-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Yeah, I thought I better rock a bit of good old OJ - he was the Nathan Jones of his day. lol

Nathan Jones was ferocious on The Protector, that little Thai dude cut him up with the elephant tusks though.. I actually watched this other movie with Nathan where he gets stuck in Thailand and befriends two little girls, a gentle giant type film with fighting elements (oxymoron lol)..

Who played the better Batista? (Batista or Mason Ryan lol)

OK.. Im kidding..

Who played the better voodoo guy? (Boogeyman or Papa Shango)

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 03:37 AM

Dammit, I'm always late to the party... but I preferred Cody as the tortured soul. It made sense to me: he was "dashing," then he got his face fucked up (in story, at least) and becomes "undashing..." Some spots in playing the role, but I liked it.

AJ... well, she's just being strange. I'd love to see her just absolutely lose what few marbles she has. Like after losing a match, she falls apart, goes between crying hysterically and screaming in rage and just... fucking... flips. Total meltdown. Starts showing up and switching between Punk, DB and Kane's personas (as they're the three guys she's involved with/fixated on) at random. Just a thought.

samoan619
07-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Dammit, I'm always late to the party... but I preferred Cody as the tortured soul. It made sense to me: he was "dashing," then he got his face fucked up (in story, at least) and becomes "undashing..." Some spots in playing the role, but I liked it.

AJ... well, she's just being strange. I'd love to see her just absolutely lose what few marbles she has. Like after losing a match, she falls apart, goes between crying hysterically and screaming in rage and just... fucking... flips. Total meltdown. Starts showing up and switching between Punk, DB and Kane's personas (as they're the three guys she's involved with/fixated on) at random. Just a thought.

You should be scribbling that up for Vince, I really like that idea of AJ getting multiple personality disorder and switching through the personas.. #INTERESTING

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-03-2012, 03:58 AM
Nathan Jones was ferocious on The Protector, that little Thai dude cut him up with the elephant tusks though.. I actually watched this other movie with Nathan where he gets stuck in Thailand and befriends two little girls, a gentle giant type film with fighting elements (oxymoron lol)..

Who played the better Batista? (Batista or Mason Ryan lol)

OK.. Im kidding..

Who played the better voodoo guy? (Boogeyman or Papa Shango)

Papa Shango, fuck the boogeyman!!!

Robstar
07-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Wasn't this how Mickie began? As slightly strange? There's that....I mean look at her now! She's....she's.....well, she's doing something, you can be darn sure of that. Just like Angelina Love was before the other day before she got that email. "We'll call you!" Uh oh.....

Amerinaine
07-03-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm waiting for AJ to say "I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested."

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:03 AM
You should be scribbling that up for Vince, I really like that idea of AJ getting multiple personality disorder and switching through the personas.. #INTERESTING

Hell yeah :) I mean, why not? I'm betting that once this Punk/Bryan/Kane feud ends, they will either scrap AJ's crazy gimmick or downplay it like they downplayed Orton's "anger issues" after his last face turn and she's only slightly batshit instead of very batshit. Why not run with it and really let her own that character? For one thing, it could give the Divas something else to worry abou - aside from the return of Kharma: a psychotic pixie who could flip at any moment and hurt someone, all smiles and doe eyes before she tries to eat their face off and then skips around after the match. Unfortunately, I doubt VKM would be interested in what I would have to say (the bastard...)

BTW, that #INTERESTING thing... you on Twitter with that topic? Just curious...

samoan619
07-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Papa Shango, fuck the boogeyman!!!

The Godfather Kama Mustafa!! Remember when he got KO'd by Bart Gunn LOL?? I swear that was a work but not at first, I think they wanted to do a fighting tourney to appeal to a rising UFC crowd, but after Bart Gunn KO'd Bob Holly for real, they made the rest of them scripted.. #CONSPIRACIES

Who played the better cult leader? (Raven or CM Punk)

samoan619
07-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Hell yeah :) I mean, why not? I'm betting that once this Punk/Bryan/Kane feud ends, they will either scrap AJ's crazy gimmick or downplay it like they downplayed Orton's "anger issues" after his last face turn and she's only slightly batshit instead of very batshit. Why not run with it and really let her own that character? For one thing, it could give the Divas something else to worry abou - aside from the return of Kharma: a psychotic pixie who could flip at any moment and hurt someone, all smiles and doe eyes before she tries to eat their face off and then skips around after the match. Unfortunately, I doubt VKM would be interested in what I would have to say (the bastard...)

BTW, that #INTERESTING thing... you on Twitter with that topic? Just curious...

No on the Twitter topc, I tweet but its based solely on music.. I'm just infected by the Hashtag Virus lolol..

Robstar
07-03-2012, 04:12 AM
The Godfather Kama Mustafa!! Remember when he got KO'd by Bart Gunn LOL?? I swear that was a work but not at first, I think they wanted to do a fighting tourney to appeal to a rising UFC crowd, but after Bart Gunn KO'd Bob Holly for real, they made the rest of them scripted.. #CONSPIRACIES

Raven. For longevity if anything.

While we're here I want to say, I think they've really fucked Kharma in the ass. And not in the good, slightly uncomfortable way. The Baaaaaaad way. She's going to come back and dominate a diva non-roster. I mean, unless they push Beth and Natalya and maybe Kaitlyn and Layla (and Vickie ;)) then these Divas keep looking more ineffectual.

TheLegendaryIcon
07-03-2012, 04:12 AM

By far Raven was better at it because he didn't have to copy Charlie Manson and honestly, SES was complete shit.

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:13 AM

Damn, that's a good question. I need to go back and see some of Raven's work in that area, not too familiar with it... but I did love Punk's work as a cult leader. I just like his ability to worm his way into people's minds - from Serena and Gallows to the New Nexus - and treat them like pawns. Let's see, YouTubing now...

scribbler_jones
07-03-2012, 04:26 AM
Raven. For longevity if anything.

While we're here I want to say, I think they've really fucked Kharma in the ass. And not in the good, slightly uncomfortable way. The Baaaaaaad way. She's going to come back and dominate a diva non-roster. I mean, unless they push Beth and Natalya and maybe Kaitlyn and Layla (and Vickie ;)) then these Divas keep looking more ineffectual.

Ah, Kharma... :o

Oh. Ahem... I agree. On the one hand, I can't wait to see her maul the Divas (please let Eve or Alicia get it first...) On the other hand, watching a goddess of destruction annihilate paraplegic third-grade girls over and over may get a little boring.

... Kharma... :o

CGBigMan
07-03-2012, 04:59 AM
Raven was a much better cult leader in my opinion
and Cody was a much better tortured soul

bigrence202
07-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Ravens charecter was so good i remember watching early ECw and i couldnt believe that he was the former Johnny Polo,and Scotty Flamingo in wcw, his promos were totally different from anything i had ever seen at that point, and the fued with Dreamer was sick,that was the first time i had seen a heel win every match in the fued,

The Expendable
07-03-2012, 06:53 PM
AJ or Cody let me think for a few... fuck that, I love this girl
http://euro.mediotiempo.com/media/2012/06/25/aj.jpg

bearkg88
07-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Not even a good comparison. Aj is just bat shit crazy

HeelTurn
07-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Completely different character, Cody was a tortured soul and AJ is a crazy chick, hence the t-shirt lol

justinjackson1983
07-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Ravens charecter was so good i remember watching early ECw and i couldnt believe that he was the former Johnny Polo,and Scotty Flamingo in wcw, his promos were totally different from anything i had ever seen at that point, and the fued with Dreamer was sick,that was the first time i had seen a heel win every match in the fued,

Raven was the only reason I ever watched ECW and after him both RVD/Jerry lynn

Raven was just of the wall, he captivated most fans,everyone knows Sting held down the look the Crow look however Raven took what made 90's grunge films (like the crow) and influenced his character from films like that not to mention kurt cobaine, if you grew up in the 90's it was hard not to realise how fucking cool Raven was.

Cabers
07-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Who played the better giant?? (Andre or Big Show)

And thread derailed haha

And Cody was shit as a tortured soul, AJ is just straight outta Looney Tunes.

Rick BoA
07-05-2012, 03:32 AM
Kane was a better tortured soul back in the day.

Papa shango

Raven was a better cult leader. CM punk has proven he cannot handle being the face of a faction. SES was a joke and he made Nexus look terrible. He is best left alone.

Robstar
07-05-2012, 03:35 AM
And thread derailed haha

And Cody was shit as a tortured soul, AJ is just straight outta Looney Tunes.

Not true. Looney Tunes were entertaining.