PDA

View Full Version : World Heavyweight Championship: Who Deserves it the most?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Belzova
08-26-2010, 04:16 AM
We have a handful of guys on the roster who have been scratching an clawing their way through the World Wrestling Entertainment for years an just never, EVER wrapped their fingers around the big gold. If you were given the single chance to select somebody on the roster to become the World Heavyweight Champion then who, and why?

SgtGohan
08-26-2010, 04:33 AM
MVP. he's been there for like 4 years and never had one. they should turn him heel and give him the title.

Jamie66
08-26-2010, 05:17 AM
MVP is really a good call, he deserves a shot, if not the belt. Great wrestler, great promo ability and really has worked hard for his chances in WWE.

Y2LUUK
08-26-2010, 05:22 AM
If you think MVP has been there for a long time, what about Christian? He deserves one IMO

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-26-2010, 06:47 AM
For me, I'd look no further than Christian, with his promo ability, his ring skills and the fact the crowd love him he would be a ready made Main Event talent, his run would without a doubt prove successful as long as booking was consistent

Craigcmufc
08-26-2010, 06:48 AM
Agree with you guys about MVP, a few years ago on SD he when he was a heel, it looked like he was going to get a push to the main event but it never happened.

Would be nice if he turned heel and get a good push.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-26-2010, 07:40 AM
If MVP turned heel then who would he feud with? almost all of SmackDown! seems to be on the heel side, it leaves a dearth of faces if one of the actual faces has to turn

Jamie66
08-26-2010, 09:06 AM
If MVP turned heel then who would he feud with? almost all of SmackDown! seems to be on the heel side, it leaves a dearth of faces if one of the actual faces has to turn

Pretty much spot on and he would only be another fish in the pond over on RAW, so he would be wasted as a heel talent since he can't compete with the likes of Edge, Jericho etc.
Smackdown needs to be bolstered before anything like that can occur...Smackdown is like almost filled with midcard talent.

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2010, 09:39 AM
MVP, Christian, Matt Hardy (if he gets back in shape) all deserve to have the gold.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-26-2010, 10:48 AM
have to agree with you all on mvp when he 1st came in i thought he would get that world title match within a year same with kennedy then he become injury prone, also christian its way over due he should have got a title run on 05 hen he was real hot before he left wwe 1st time

jhorton1215
08-26-2010, 11:02 AM
CM Punk. He's really the best thing going on Smackdown right now, and I'd love to see him feud with Kofi to get him into the World Title Picture.

dre-dray
08-26-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeah I agree MVP and Christian.... Maybe Matt Hardy... maybe..

No body has mentioned Kofi yet though.

Fort_Million
08-26-2010, 11:53 AM
First of all I have to say that, for the most part, I don't believe in the philosophy that everyone should get a turn with the title just because they've been loyal and been with the company for years. By that logic, Mark Henry and Goldust would have been world champion by now, and I don't see them as championship material. I also don't have a problem with young talent being pushed and getting a title run early, as long as it makes sense in terms of the specific storyline. Let's face it, everyone can't be at the top of the card. That only cheapens the value of the world title. There are several talents that I thought would have either captured a world title by now, or at least competed for one. There are several who I thought were actually better choices than those who did get the nod. At the end of the day, it's a business decision, and there are a lot of factors that go into it.

Hopefully what I'm about to say will not contradict the previous paragraph... I'm as happy as anyone that Kane has the title right now, as I don't feel there is anyone else that deserves it more. I've been pulling for him for years to get a real run with the title, and it's finally happening. I say that not because he's been on the roster for over ten years. I say that because he's consistently performed, always entertained and he has the talent and yes, size, to be taken seriously as a world champion. The sad part is that I'm pretty certain that he's only being used as a transitional champion so that the Undertaker can win it once again! Oh well, even if that is true, this might be the catalyst Kane needs to spark a couple of longer title runs before he retires, which, in my mind would make him a true hall of famer.

SilverGhost
08-26-2010, 11:55 AM
MVP, Christian, Matt Hardy (if he gets back in shape) all deserve to have the gold.

I agree here. MVP, Christian, and Matt Hardy are great picks.

DirtySteal
08-26-2010, 12:27 PM
I think Matt Hardy has been buried so much that it wouldnt be credible to give him the title, but then again we've seen Kane job to everyone under the sun at one point too.

The obvious picks are Christian and CM Punk IMO, if WWE sorted out this Straight Edge Society thing and actually made them a dominant force with believable storylines then we could see a great little WHC story somwhere down the road, like what JBL did with his crew, The Cabinet they were called? I cant remember.

Christian of course, his tallents speak for themselfs. Great in ring and mic skills, I think the only thing keeping him from the gold is backstage politics, which is a shame. So many good fueds could be born. I wouldnt mind seeing him and Jack Swagger fued again for the title.

The Hipster
08-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Those are all great picks. I lean closer to Christian and MVP. It would be nice to see Christian/CM Punk rivalry. Though, I am happy Kane has the title.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-26-2010, 03:45 PM
I'd love to see a Christian/CM Punk rivalry, I thought they where planting the seeds of this late last year on ECW when they had a match, I could have seen them take that all the way to WrestleMania XXVI but as we all know they dumped ECW, I still think it would be a very entertaining angle, I could see Punk use Christian's name as the genesis of a feud, since Punk believes he himself is a religion he could try and Convert Christian's through his namesake, it could lead to some absolutely epic promos and segments, I could even see Punk look to sacrifice Christian on a Crucifix or at least have him handcuffed to the ropes in the manor of a crucifix if they where to scared to offend the mindless bunch who would freak out at that kind of thing.

A feud like this could propel both of those guys to Main Event level status long term

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Pretty much spot on and he would only be another fish in the pond over on RAW, so he would be wasted as a heel talent since he can't compete with the likes of Edge, Jericho etc.
Smackdown needs to be bolstered before anything like that can occur...Smackdown is like almost filled with midcard talent.

I think WWE are using Smackdown to try and elevate some of the mid-card talent to main event status. Taker, Kane and Punk are the only established main eventers on the Smackdown roster

SilverGhost
08-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Yes on CM Punk and Christian rivalry. They would make great matches. Add the title and it would be big!

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-26-2010, 05:20 PM
As much as I like him I'd not even consider Punk an established Main Event talent, he should be but thanks to politics despite being on the verge of greatness Punk got ushered well away from those settings

ShavedScr0tum
08-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Christian, nuff said

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2010, 06:53 PM
As much as I like him I'd not even consider Punk an established Main Event talent, he should be but thanks to politics despite being on the verge of greatness Punk got ushered well away from those settings

Come on, Punk is a 3 time world champion in WWE!! If that isn't considered established main event status, then I don't know what is!!

Belzova
08-26-2010, 07:44 PM
I'd love to see a Christian/CM Punk rivalry, I thought they where planting the seeds of this late last year on ECW when they had a match, I could have seen them take that all the way to WrestleMania XXVI but as we all know they dumped ECW, I still think it would be a very entertaining angle, I could see Punk use Christian's name as the genesis of a feud, since Punk believes he himself is a religion he could try and Convert Christian's through his namesake, it could lead to some absolutely epic promos and segments, I could even see Punk look to sacrifice Christian on a Crucifix or at least have him handcuffed to the ropes in the manor of a crucifix if they where to scared to offend the mindless bunch who would freak out at that kind of thing.

A feud like this could propel both of those guys to Main Event level status long term

I completely agree with you. A Cm Punk/Christian rivalry would bring in ratings for sure, and it would mean a lot to the fans (OF CHRISTIAN) if Cm Punk won the title, and then dropped it to Christian at a later, MUCH later PPV after an epic storyline. Or atleast I am hoping that this will happen oneday.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-26-2010, 11:52 PM
I completely agree with you. A Cm Punk/Christian rivalry would bring in ratings for sure, and it would mean a lot to the fans (OF CHRISTIAN) if Cm Punk won the title, and then dropped it to Christian at a later, MUCH later PPV after an epic storyline. Or atleast I am hoping that this will happen oneday.

You have a great idea. I would pay money to see this.

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 12:15 AM
I agree with everyone that said Christian.

saveusr2k
08-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Matt Hardy; that time has come and gone a long time ago. MVP needs to be a way over heel for this to work including the VIP lounge, perfect match like in past with HBK and the Heartbreak Hotel, Diesel, etc. Christian is the obvious choice but Vince is not high on him at all. Edge needs to lead Smackdown back to a high level on Friday nights but PG holds everyone back.

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 12:25 AM
Whatever happen to MVP's push?

SportsFanBran321
08-27-2010, 01:55 AM
mvp,kofi,christian,matt hardy,big show,many of other people

Belzova
08-27-2010, 02:03 AM

My best guess would be backstage politics.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-27-2010, 03:10 AM

My best guess would be backstage politics.

He's most likely getting the Charlie Haas treatment because of the guys who are currently on top. He completely deserves the World Heavyweight Championship more than half of those who are in the main event right now.

Belzova
08-27-2010, 07:36 AM
He's most likely getting the Charlie Haas treatment because of the guys who are currently on top. He completely deserves the World Heavyweight Championship more than half of those who are in the main event right now.

Thats what I feared most.

RKOViper
08-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Christian and MVP deserve the gold. I also that Chris Jericho deserves another title run.

Sooners
08-27-2010, 01:50 PM
hmm....its shocking...yall overlook one person inparticular...he has had the gold like 4-5 times...but really deserves it...THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!! he is going to retire soon and he needs another big run with the gold....and live out his final match as the champion...he really deserves it...plus he was just in a vegetated state remember...takes alot of strength to come back from what...he is a fighter lol

AGEOFFALL
08-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Undertaker shouldn't have another run. He's been world champion enough times already and besides shawn michaels didn't have one last run with the wwe title before he retired.

SilverGhost
08-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Undertaker had enough great runs. He is on the verge of retirement so I'd say no but hey its Taker.

Belzova
08-27-2010, 10:48 PM
'Taker doesn't even need a title!

He has that perfect WM undefeated streak, AND Legendary status.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-28-2010, 02:57 AM
Exactly. I think that streak of his is more valuable than a World Heavyweight Championship.

Belzova
08-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Oh it is. I bet if a wrestler were to beat him at WM then they would be instant legends, and would later go on to win a dozen WHC's. (:

NoHXCDancinMike
08-28-2010, 08:37 AM
I would love to see Kofi get it for a nice strong 4 month run now that his accent is gone. And I usually don't recommend instant pushes, but Del Rio looks so damn good I wouldn't mind seeing him with the Big Gold Belt in the next 6 months.

SgtGohan
08-28-2010, 11:21 AM
i know del rio is just awesome, wouldnt mind seeing him as champion.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-29-2010, 04:36 AM
The problem with Del Rio is who is their for him to feud with?

The Undertaker looks like the only logical guy for him to have a top main event World Title feud with yet he is just entering into his feud with Kane himself so thats way off, the problem with SmackDown! is that there's a distinct lack of upper tier faces for guys like Del Rio and Punk to go up against and that in itself hurts their push

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-29-2010, 07:03 AM
Well Christian could always be pushed, and he could just as easily be a credible face so that he could feud with Del Rio.

SgtGohan
08-29-2010, 08:34 AM
i agree on christian being pushed. i mean the top heels are punk, swagger, kane, del rio, ziggler and mcintyre . whilst the top faces are kofi and the big show. so christian getting a push would be a good choice along with mvp.

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Christian deserves to get a push. There are more heels than faces in Smackdown. Hardy and Christian should get pushed. That is what I think. Hardy needs to get back in shape first.

MachoMime
08-29-2010, 01:48 PM
The main three are MVP, Matt Hardy, and Christian. I personally like and think Christian deserves it most. He is already a main-eventer but they don't let him be. He has huge star power, can be heel or face, many time tag team champion and former IC champion, he just deserves it. MVP hasn't done too much but is really entertaining. Matt Hardy has done alot but doesn't deserve it as much as Christian. He also isn't as good as Christian either.

Belzova
08-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Whoa. Christian has a lot of fans.

I also agree with what everybody says about him. He'd make one hell of a top face to stand against the up-and-coming Alberto Del Rio aka' Dos Caras JR. Add the WHC into the picture an you have yourself a good main eventer feud.

AGEOFFALL
08-31-2010, 02:36 AM
I don't think Del Rio should be pushed so quickly until he stops complaining about losing his mask

Belzova
08-31-2010, 07:38 AM
Oh yeah, that's right. He keeps complaining about his mask.

So, it'd be a miracle if he even makes it that far before he ends up getting released for behavioral issues.

DirtySteal
08-31-2010, 08:02 AM
I can't see the big deal about MVP. Alot of people think he needs a big push because he's so over with the fans, but I just dont see it. It must be me.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Looks like Christian is in line for a push!

'bout freaking time as well. I think they were just testing his loyalty to the company

Belzova
09-01-2010, 10:10 AM
I can't see the big deal about MVP. Alot of people think he needs a big push because he's so over with the fans, but I just dont see it. It must be me.

He wrestles likes John Cena in my eyes, but his mic skills an promo capabilities are awesome.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-01-2010, 10:13 AM
I'd rather not see another Cena. Christian for World Champion all the way!!!

Belzova
09-03-2010, 12:48 PM
I totally agree!! Christian reeks of awesomeness.

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Okay we all agree on Christian. Now who else could be a world champion.

IrkenInvader
09-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Santino or Hornswaggle!

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Santino or Hornswaggle!

Hornswoggle i'm not so sure. He doesn't have the mic skills to be a world champion yet.

Belzova
09-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Okay we all agree on Christian. Now who else could be a world champion.

John Morrison. Hes starting to grow on me.(:

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 02:31 AM

When he was on SD, i thought he would get pushed to main event but then he got drafted to raw.

Belzova
09-07-2010, 02:35 AM

When he was on SD, i thought he would get pushed to main event but then he got drafted to raw.

Me too!!

He was close enough to taste it.

But I think he is getting there again on raw.

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Me too!!

He was close enough to taste it.

But I think he is getting there again on raw.

The win over Jericho was a start.

Belzova
09-07-2010, 02:37 AM
The win over Jericho was a start.

Yessiree bob. Now all he needs is a title slapped on him. xD

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Yessiree bob. Now all he needs is a title slapped on him. xD

The only title left for him to win is a world title. He held the IC title many times as Johnny Nitro, He's was a multiple time tag team title with Joey Mercury and then later with The Miz. He also held the ECW title for awhile. Then there's the US title but by the look of things it looks like they want to give it to Daniel Bryan. So a world title is all he has left.

Belzova
09-07-2010, 02:53 AM
The only title left for him to win is a world title. He held the IC title many times as Johnny Nitro, He's was a multiple time tag team title with Joey Mercury and then later with The Miz. He also held the ECW title for awhile. Then there's the US title but by the look of things it looks like they want to give it to Daniel Bryan. So a world title is all he has left.

Daniel deserves it.

I wouldnt mind seeing Daniel an John feud over the US title.

Imagine how it would be to see those two wrestle in the ring.

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 03:05 AM
Daniel deserves it.

I wouldnt mind seeing Daniel an John feud over the US title.

Imagine how it would be to see those two wrestle in the ring.

That would be a great match.

Belzova
09-07-2010, 03:49 AM
That would be a great match.

Yep it would.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Christian is one. Bryan would make it interesting! MVP should get a shot. Thats all I have....

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 06:03 PM
I think Swagger would work if he had a manager to speak for him.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 06:59 PM

Since Swagger lisps and such. xD

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Since Swagger lisps and such. xD

Many times he tries to avoid using words with a ssssss sound.

IrkenInvader
09-07-2010, 08:10 PM
But they built him up so much as a talker. Just giving a manger so he doesn't talk anymore would be weird. Maybe give him a tag partner who talks more than Swagger but still have Jack talk some. Kind of like Miz and Big Show.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 08:58 PM
But they built him up so much as a talker. Just giving a manger so he doesn't talk anymore would be weird. Maybe give him a tag partner who talks more than Swagger but still have Jack talk some. Kind of like Miz and Big Show.

The thought of Swagger speaking and lisping sends shivers to me.

IrkenInvader
09-07-2010, 09:46 PM
The Miz, not right now but in a few months, before the end of the year.

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Well Swagger can't help having the lisp.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-11-2010, 06:21 PM
I like the idea of Miz becoming World Heavyweight champion. I love the feeling of somebody who actually had to earn their way to get to that point.

SilverGhost
09-11-2010, 06:30 PM
I like the idea of Miz becoming World Heavyweight champion. I love the feeling of somebody who actually had to earn their way to get to that point.

Without the MITB contract, then yes.

But with that he would do it when the champ is tired and that would make it seem he didn't.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Without the MITB contract, then yes.

But with that he would do it when the champ is tired and that would make it seem he didn't.

Of course. That IS getting very old. I wish those who won the match had to cash in the contract early in the night an then have a full on match instead of wrestlers trying to be like Edge, THE ultimate opportunist.

AGEOFFALL
09-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Of course. That IS getting very old. I wish those who won the match had to cash in the contract early in the night an then have a full on match instead of wrestlers trying to be like Edge, THE ultimate opportunist.

Yep that is getting old.

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 07:11 AM

Good thing RVD did it. Made Cena walk in a violent area. xD

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Good thing RVD did it. Made Cena walk in a violent area. xD

Indeed that arena was very violent. I got goosebumps when the fans started singing The Sandmans song. I'm glad John Cena lost the belt to RVD though. That made me smile knowing that the WWE's poster boy couldn't amount to The Whole F'n Show RVD.

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Indeed that arena was very violent. I got goosebumps when the fans started singing The Sandmans song. I'm glad John Cena lost the belt to RVD though. That made me smile knowing that the WWE's poster boy couldn't amount to The Whole F'n Show RVD.

What amazed me in that night is that real wrestling fans actually expressed their hatred in that night. I know in WWE there would be some boos but in that ECW PPV "Fuck you Cena!"

AGEOFFALL
09-12-2010, 07:38 PM
RVD was the only one to do that.

NightWolf
09-13-2010, 03:54 AM
RVD was the only one to do that.

Amazing moment! That crowd was INSANELY amazing as well.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-13-2010, 07:23 PM
I'd actually like to see Swagger with another run as the Champion but I'd definitely look into bringing him in a manager, he'd be brilliant with James Mitchell in his corner and doing most of the promo work, he'd probably learn on how to deliver a promo alongside Mitchell as well

DirtySteal
09-13-2010, 07:28 PM
I'd actually like to see Swagger with another run as the Champion.

In my opinion, he should still be the champion. The whole MITB and chashing it in 5 days later deal was wasted on him. He dropped it way too quickly and now fights MVP in a pointless rivaly. All his credibility and impact from winning the championship has vanished.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-13-2010, 07:34 PM
I'd agree that he dropped it far to quickly, it was done for two reasons IMO, 1) Vince wanted to get Jericho back onto RAW because of TNA moving to Monday Nights and 2) the MitB PPV meant they didn't really need another MitB at this years WrestleMania so wanted to get rid of it as quickly as possible.

Having Jericho drop it was wrong though, when they did anyway, I'd have let him hold the title until Extreme Rules then have Edge beat him for the title, move Jericho to RAW as planned then have Swagger announce he was going to cash it in on Monday Night RAW sometime before MitB PPV, this would surely have kept the fans watching with anticipation knowing that they have a great chance of seeing someone cash the MitB in on live FREE TV

I wasn't a fan of his run as the Champ, mainly because he was made to look like a chump, I've never understood the logic in making your World Champion look like a moron, it craps on the entire brand when that happens

IrkenInvader
09-13-2010, 07:44 PM
HHH just so he can beat Ric Flair's record. Ric shit all over his match aaginst HBK by coming out of retirement, especially because he did it so quickly.

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 02:34 AM
In my opinion, he should still be the champion. The whole MITB and chashing it in 5 days later deal was wasted on him. He dropped it way too quickly and now fights MVP in a pointless rivaly. All his credibility and impact from winning the championship has vanished.

Smackdown needed a champion, so that's why he cashed in. rushed to quickly.

SgtGohan
09-14-2010, 10:10 AM
I think hornswoggle deserves it more then HHH does..

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 12:22 PM
I think hornswoggle deserves it more then HHH does..

Hornswoggle as champion means the death of a division! Look what happened to the cruiserweights!

IrkenInvader
09-14-2010, 01:58 PM
In lil' Bastard's defense that division was already on its way out.

SgtGohan
09-14-2010, 02:29 PM

yep hornswoggle just did the finishing touch.

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 02:32 PM
True....Hornswoggle=finishing touch of a division's death

Make him Womens champ then xD

IrkenInvader
09-14-2010, 02:46 PM
True....Hornswoggle=finishing touch of a division's death

Make him Womens champ then xD

Or at least the Divas champ to get rid of that ugly belt.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-14-2010, 08:54 PM

Imho, I think they should bring the cruiserweight title back. I mean look at all the guys who could easily qualify; Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, Kaval, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Chavo Guerrero, Christian, Kofi Kingston, etc.

I mean with WWE having so few titles already, and having the tag-titles and the United States titles almost never being defended, and both heavyweight straps being defended only at ppv's, i think they could use another title to be defended @ house shows and the like.

AndyWonder
09-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Kane deserved his current title run. It was long overdue. But I do think MVP could use one too. He does have good mic skills to go with his talent.

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Kane deserved his current title run. It was long overdue. But I do think MVP could use one too. He does have good mic skills to go with his talent.

only works as a heel.

Belzova
09-15-2010, 06:15 AM
only works as a heel.

So true! MVP was an amazing heel.

NightWolf
09-15-2010, 06:16 AM
only works as a heel.

He really was.

Belzova
09-15-2010, 06:17 AM
He really was.

Remeber his feud with Jeff Hardy? lulz

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-15-2010, 06:20 AM
No doubt MVP is one of the best (FACE or HEEL IMO) an deserves a world championship title shot. His feud with Swagger (I know you guys will hate me for this,) mirrors that of Lesnar an Angles feud. Funny, awkward, and fun to watch all-together.

Belzova
09-15-2010, 06:22 AM
No doubt MVP is one of the best (FACE or HEEL IMO) an deserves a world championship title shot. His feud with Swagger (I know you guys will hate me for this,) mirrors that of Lesnar an Angles feud. Funny, awkward, and fun to watch all-together.

It does kinda! xD I think Swagger should have his daddy speak for him due to that annoying wisp!!!!

NightWolf
09-15-2010, 06:28 AM
It does kinda! xD I think Swagger should have his daddy speak for him due to that annoying wisp!!!!

Agreed 100%

An congrats on having the most successful thread on EWN.

Belzova
09-15-2010, 06:29 AM
Agreed 100%

An congrats on having the most successful thread on EWN.

O_O thanks?

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-15-2010, 09:24 AM

If you look beyond the wisp.. Jack Swagger is truly a future legend. When you are running a company you should keep those who can not deliver magnificently on the mic AWAY from the mic. But, those of which like Christian, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, etc should get mic time for their exceptionally great delivery of words. But they make the decisions not me. I am no booker. I can only say what I can say from a watchers point of view. I could assume that a lot of the people that have yet to be pushed that you guys have been mentioning are victims of what many in the company know of as 'backstage politics' Haas an Benjamin are the prime example of such. They had enormously great in-ring ability, and then were held back. When the WWE created a 3rd brand, WWECW, and added a new set of writers Shelton was peaking the main event status there, because those writers had yet to be grace with the bulls&^tter of the RAW an Smackdown! writers team.

Personally I believe that Christian as well as MVP deserve their moment of glory even if it were just for 3 or 2 months. They have done a lot... More then Sheamus has in the WWE an yet they have barely budged. Well maybe Christian has since he has been getting more segments lately an is currently in a feud with Del Rio which to me in my honest opinion is his first angle that captured my attention since his return an feud with Jack Swagger in WWECW. That feud had unforgettable moments just like this one does. For years on end people will call Del Rio Juan Bradshaw Layfield just for the chuckles. However, Christian may have a lot of gas still left in the tank but he along with a lot of the current main eventers have the prune cop chasing behind them getting ready to take them away from the youth roller coaster they have been riding on for years. So, out of those two guys, Christian deserves it more. MVP will have all the time in the world to taste gold. He is still young.

The reason I chose Christian over the other older guys is because of Christians past, and look at who his kayfabe brother is. Edge is a main eventer. Christian an him practically accomplished the same exact things OTHER than Christian reaching the main event. In 05 he was getting there but he quit an ran off to TNA. Christian turned me on to TNA (laugh it up pervs) an I became a fan of TNA. Right after he left TNA an return to ECW I thought he was going be in the main event since he won ECWS only title. How greatly I was mistaken. Vince Mcmahon may not like Christian but that old wrinkly ball sack needs to understand what the fans want to see. He said that in a ton of interviews that he wants to please the fans an give them what they want. Really, REALLY?!!! That is what I would say if I were The Miz. Lol

Belzova
09-16-2010, 09:03 AM
If you look beyond the wisp.. Jack Swagger is truly a future legend. When you are running a company you should keep those who can not deliver magnificently on the mic AWAY from the mic. But, those of which like Christian, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, etc should get mic time for their exceptionally great delivery of words. But they make the decisions not me. I am no booker. I can only say what I can say from a watchers point of view. I could assume that a lot of the people that have yet to be pushed that you guys have been mentioning are victims of what many in the company know of as 'backstage politics' Haas an Benjamin are the prime example of such. They had enormously great in-ring ability, and then were held back. When the WWE created a 3rd brand, WWECW, and added a new set of writers Shelton was peaking the main event status there, because those writers had yet to be grace with the bulls&^tter of the RAW an Smackdown! writers team.

Personally I believe that Christian as well as MVP deserve their moment of glory even if it were just for 3 or 2 months. They have done a lot... More then Sheamus has in the WWE an yet they have barely budged. Well maybe Christian has since he has been getting more segments lately an is currently in a feud with Del Rio which to me in my honest opinion is his first angle that captured my attention since his return an feud with Jack Swagger in WWECW. That feud had unforgettable moments just like this one does. For years on end people will call Del Rio Juan Bradshaw Layfield just for the chuckles. However, Christian may have a lot of gas still left in the tank but he along with a lot of the current main eventers have the prune cop chasing behind them getting ready to take them away from the youth roller coaster they have been riding on for years. So, out of those two guys, Christian deserves it more. MVP will have all the time in the world to taste gold. He is still young.

The reason I chose Christian over the other older guys is because of Christians past, and look at who his kayfabe brother is. Edge is a main eventer. Christian an him practically accomplished the same exact things OTHER than Christian reaching the main event. In 05 he was getting there but he quit an ran off to TNA. Christian turned me on to TNA (laugh it up pervs) an I became a fan of TNA. Right after he left TNA an return to ECW I thought he was going be in the main event since he won ECWS only title. How greatly I was mistaken. Vince Mcmahon may not like Christian but that old wrinkly ball sack needs to understand what the fans want to see. He said that in a ton of interviews that he wants to please the fans an give them what they want. Really, REALLY?!!! That is what I would say if I were The Miz. Lol

Well said.

SilverGhost
09-16-2010, 08:28 PM

I agree with you on Christians part.

I mean EVERYONE seen Christian grow and grow. Though it was a slow process, it was working nonetheless. He is a hard worker and deserves the best things that is offered to him. I was surprised when he left WWE then I found him at TNA as a WORLD Champion. That was a huge shocker for me and I was sold. I really liked the "Instant Classic" and it fits since every of his matches was classic. I wished that this Christian in TNA would come back to the WWE because he has grown significantly. Another shock for me was when he came back in WWECW. Later on, he became the ECW champion. Sadly though, its not as credible like the WHC or WWE but it was a major title nontheless.

Christian needs a championship run. IC or WHC.

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 12:36 AM
WWE doesn't give it to the people who deserve it anymore, most of the time its who will sell the most merchandise.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 12:42 AM
WWE doesn't give it to the people who deserve it anymore, most of the time its who will sell the most merchandise.

This means that John Cena wrestles himself for the WWE or WHC titles.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 12:43 AM
O_O thanks?

Be proud!

This thread has gathered the most opinions out of many!

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 12:50 AM
This means that John Cena wrestles himself for the WWE or WHC titles.

Strangely that sounds like something they would try to do. It would be like WWE's reverse battle royal moment.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Strangely that sounds like something they would try to do. It would be like WWE's reverse battle royal moment.

Well...I saw Al Snow wrestle himself(and going through a table by himself)

I can tell you that Al Snow wrestling himself is more entertaining than watching John Cena wrestle.

Some truth may come to you first thought but I doubt WWE will go that way. They will push certain guys. I doubt they will push the former TNA and ROH guys quick. They seem hesistant.

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Cena should fight Santino for the title.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 01:02 AM
1. Irish Whip
2. Spinout Powerbomb
3. 5 knuckle shuffle
4. Attitude Adjustment
5. STF
6. Repeat Steps 1-5 on next opponent

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 01:06 AM
1. Irish Whip
2. Spinout Powerbomb
3. 5 knuckle shuffle
4. Attitude Adjustment
5. STF

Dude! Your spoiling the next 200 Cena matches! Think of the children who don't know its fake!

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 01:08 AM
Dude! Your spoiling the next 200 Cena matches! Think of the children who don't know its fake!

Well gee....THAT IS TOO DAMN BAD!

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 01:11 AM
1. Irish Whip
2. Spinout Powerbomb
3. 5 knuckle shuffle
4. Attitude Adjustment
5. STF

You forgot the leg drop, and fisherman suplex.

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 01:18 AM
You forgot the leg drop, and fisherman suplex.

Dude dude.....this is JOHN CENA we are talking about at the moment. These are the moves that pays his bills, pays the diapers for his babies that crap everywhere, pays for his gas for his bucket and pays for his dry cleaning.

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 01:27 AM
This thread won't die will it. It will keep going until Christian gets the title.

NightWolf
09-18-2010, 06:53 AM
This thread won't die will it. It will keep going until Christian gets the title.

He deserves that belt. The wwe is building Christian up kind of like how they built Jeff Hardy up at first. So, give it another year or two an you will see Christian in the main event in the infamous 'chase for the title' storyline that all wrestlers strive for.

SilverGhost
09-19-2010, 10:59 AM
He deserves that belt. The wwe is building Christian up kind of like how they built Jeff Hardy up at first. So, give it another year or two an you will see Christian in the main event in the infamous 'chase for the title' storyline that all wrestlers strive for.

Injustice on part of the WWE! Christian needs a title.

Young Guns
09-19-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm just gonna throw a name out here - Vance Archer? I know he hasn't really done much with WWE but he really hasn't been given the chance. His biggest feud was with Benjamin during ECW dying days. I've watched him during his days with TNA and he is a soild proformer, better than Sheamus. For what it is worth, I've seen that man pull off a moonsault.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Aside from my wantingness of Christian getting the title I would like to see William Regal get it an bring back his knights of the round table team with Ezekiel an Vladimir an dominate raw an even going as far an weakening Nexus... Ya' know like how kings would rule things? That'd be completely awesome, and it'd further prove that William Regal will always be the best heel, in my opinion, in the WWE.

Belzova
09-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Aside from my wantingness of Christian getting the title I would like to see William Regal get it an bring back his knights of the round table team with Ezekiel an Vladimir an dominate raw an even going as far an weakening Nexus... Ya' know like how kings would rule things? That'd be completely awesome, and it'd further prove that William Regal will always be the best heel, in my opinion, in the WWE.

XDDDDDDDD I didnt expect anyone to say Regal! <3

IrkenInvader
09-19-2010, 08:21 PM
That'd be completely awesome, and it'd further prove that William Regal will always be the best heel, in my opinion, in the WWE.

Regal has never won a major title, but I think he would make a great champ.

WilliamJames
09-21-2010, 05:37 AM
Regal has never won a major title, but I think he would make a great champ.

I also agree. Slap a title on this guy already WWE.

Splattered-Dreams
09-21-2010, 09:58 AM
MVP, Christian, Matt Hardy (I know he wont stay now, but..) "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, John Morrison, CM Punk as a heel champion

I'll throw Regal in there, too

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Regal isn't a bad choice at all.

How about Goldust?

Splattered-Dreams
09-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Regal isn't a bad choice at all.

How about Goldust?

I'd love to see Dustin get it, but he'll be lucky to get the US title. Hell, he'll be lucky to get a win on Superstars :(

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 09:29 PM
I'd love to see Dustin get it, but he'll be lucky to get the US title. Hell, he'll be lucky to get a win on Superstars :(

Goldust with the WHC will be a sight to see. Guy is drenched in gold xD

MattElder
09-22-2010, 03:38 AM
ID like to see Mark Henry get a shot!!! He was a great heel as ECW champ but never got the shot as champ even though he is used to challange the top guys! also agree with christian

Nexus4Life
09-22-2010, 05:35 AM
Would love to see Kaval Vs. C.M Punk for the WHC, since Kaval has a title shot @ any PPV he wants!

Splattered-Dreams
09-22-2010, 11:26 AM
ID like to see Mark Henry get a shot!!! He was a great heel as ECW champ but never got the shot as champ even though he is used to challange the top guys! also agree with christian

Mark is a boring mainevent.. as we saw with the casket match aainst Taker a few 'Manias ago. He could bring back his Sexual Chocolate gimmick, though, that's always fun :p

Belzova
09-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Mark is a boring mainevent.. as we saw with the casket match aainst Taker a few 'Manias ago. He could bring back his Sexual Chocolate gimmick, though, that's always fun :p

(: I agree!

Maybe Matt Hardy should hook him up with this no red meat diet he is on. Matt Hardy went from having a spare tire to having abs in only a couple of weeks!!!

MattElder
09-23-2010, 06:42 AM
Agreed it wasnt a great main event but i dont think he did bad as ECW champ....and also was great as sexual choclate, thinking back hes had a few great gimicks and i believe he is one of the most underated stars

IrkenInvader
09-23-2010, 08:37 PM
(: I agree!

Maybe Matt Hardy should hook him up with this no red meat diet he is on. Matt Hardy went from having a spare tire to having abs in only a couple of weeks!!!

A skinny Mark! He might be able to run more than twenty feet.

He moves way to slow, he is not a good wrestler, why would they give him the title.

SilverGhost
09-24-2010, 11:41 AM
Would love to see Kaval Vs. C.M Punk for the WHC, since Kaval has a title shot @ any PPV he wants!

I would like to see this though I see Kaval jobbing at the moment.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-24-2010, 08:47 PM
I would like to see this though I see Kaval jobbing at the moment.

I really have no idea why they are jobbing him out to everybody. For him being a winner of nxt 2 he should have been dominant within the following weeks he's been on SD!, but instead they are playing him off as being weaker than the actual talent on the show, and that he only got by on nxt because they were fellow 'rookies' an not professionals. I hope he starts winning some matches shortly. That's if they want him to be credible enough to challenge for it (whatever belt he chooses to go for) after all...

Bam
09-25-2010, 04:28 AM
Chavo Guerrero.

I thought it was unfair that Rey Mysterio got pushed into the main event instead of him, and Chavo is the actual blood relative of Eddie. So if anyone should get that gold it should be Chavito Guerrero.

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 04:36 AM
Chavo Guerrero.

I thought it was unfair that Rey Mysterio got pushed into the main event instead of him, and Chavo is the actual blood relative of Eddie. So if anyone should get that gold it should be Chavito Guerrero.

That really got to me. I remember shortly after Eddies death everybody gave Rey some kind of rub an pushed him into the main event using Eddies name. It really should have been Chavo. So I agree with you 100%.

Bam
09-25-2010, 04:38 AM
That really got to me. I remember shortly after Eddies death everybody gave Rey some kind of rub an pushed him into the main event using Eddies name. It really should have been Chavo. So I agree with you 100%.

Have you seen his new attire? He looks like championship material. He still performs well too!

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 04:40 AM
Have you seen his new attire? He looks like championship material. He still performs well too!

Unfortunately the only chance Chavo will have at holding gold would probably be the Intercontinental Championship. He would definitely be a champion right now if the Crusherweight championship was still around.

Bam
09-25-2010, 04:44 AM
Unfortunately the only chance Chavo will have at holding gold would probably be the Intercontinental Championship. He would definitely be a champion right now if the Crusherweight championship was still around.

Yeah totally! Now I am curious about what happened to that belt.. *goes off to do research*

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 04:51 AM
Yeah totally! Now I am curious about what happened to that belt.. *goes off to do research*

I will save ya the trouble of doing research. I thought they had retired the belt, but the belt was vacated after hornswoggle lost it. So it is currently on hold. Why? I really have no freakin' idea. There are currently a lot of talent that could get noticed by wearing that belt. Sure hornswoggle killed the belt but think about it... Chavo, Evan, Rey, etc could revive it.

So now since Chavo Guerrero has been ruled out.. I think Alberto Del Rio should get a run with the World Heavyweight Championship. This guys so full of skills that you can smell his talent from a mile away.

Bam
09-25-2010, 04:55 AM
I will save ya the trouble of doing research. I thought they had retired the belt, but the belt was vacated after hornswoggle lost it. So it is currently on hold. Why? I really have no freakin' idea. There are currently a lot of talent that could get noticed by wearing that belt. Sure hornswoggle killed the belt but think about it... Chavo, Evan, Rey, etc could revive it.

So now since Chavo Guerrero has been ruled out.. I think Alberto Del Rio should get a run with the World Heavyweight Championship. This guys so full of skills that you can smell his talent from a mile away.

Good choice! Del Rio will obviously get a heavyweight championship run after his current storyline is over. I have no idea what it is or where its going. I think the main focus was on Christian an Del Rio an then Christian went an injured himself, and now Rey is coming back an its going to end poorly.

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 04:57 AM
Good choice! Del Rio will obviously get a heavyweight championship run after his current storyline is over. I have no idea what it is or where its going. I think the main focus was on Christian an Del Rio an then Christian went an injured himself, and now Rey is coming back an its going to end poorly.

Not a fan of Rey are you? I think it will end perfectly. I learned to never underestimate the WWE. The last time I did that Goldberg returned an speared the hell out of The Rock on Rocks appreciation night. XDD

Bam
09-25-2010, 05:01 AM
Not a fan of Rey are you? I think it will end perfectly. I learned to never underestimate the WWE. The last time I did that Goldberg returned an speared the hell out of The Rock on Rocks appreciation night. XDD

Nope. Rey complains about as much as Matt Hardy does. He lost my respect a LONNNNNNNNNG time ago.

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 05:04 AM
Nope. Rey complains about as much as Matt Hardy does. He lost my respect a LONNNNNNNNNG time ago.

Yeah but the guy worked a long period of time with a knee that is in need of surgery, and held it off just to perform for the fans without missing any time. Sure it was a stupid thing to do, but he showed to an extent that he cared.

Bam
09-25-2010, 05:07 AM
Yeah but the guy worked a long period of time with a knee that is in need of surgery, and held it off just to perform for the fans without missing any time. Sure it was a stupid thing to do, but he showed to an extent that he cared.

So?! I still do not like the guy. I just hope the ending of this storyline he is in does not end as poorly as I think it will. Maybe after Alberto gets the belt he can feud over it with a returning Christian!

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 05:08 AM
So?! I still do not like the guy. I just hope the ending of this storyline he is in does not end as poorly as I think it will. Maybe after Alberto gets the belt he can feud over it with a returning Christian!

Hahahahahahaha...

Man.. You have a really thick skull..

An I would pay some serious cash to see Christian an Alberto in the championship picture at the same exact time. What would be even more exciting would be if he WON it from Del Rio.

Bam
09-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Hahahahahahaha...

Man.. You have a really thick skull..

An I would pay some serious cash to see Christian an Alberto in the championship picture at the same exact time. What would be even more exciting would be if he WON it from Del Rio.

The WWE would be hesitant as to place a belt on somebody who JUST injured his pectoral muscle. Besides I would rather see Alberto Del Rio having a lengthy run with the belt when he finally gets it.

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 05:11 AM
The WWE would be hesitant as to place a belt on somebody who JUST injured his pectoral muscle. Besides I would rather see Alberto Del Rio having a lengthy run with the belt when he finally gets it.

I guess your right. An I can actually picture Alberto having the title for a long ass time. XD

Bam
09-25-2010, 05:13 AM
I guess your right. An I can actually picture Alberto having the title for a long ass time. XD

Me too. Eddie Guerrero an JBL's love child is no joke.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Me too. Eddie Guerrero an JBL's love child is no joke.

Nice one dude.

IrkenInvader
09-25-2010, 01:04 PM
I don't know a bout Del Rio getting a title shot so quickly

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-25-2010, 07:24 PM
I don't know a bout Del Rio getting a title shot so quickly

Jack Swagger an Sheamus got the belt quicker. They are main eventers now.. People still like them. I think Del Rio deserves the same exact thing. WWE's current maineventer are on the verge of retirement anyways.

IrkenInvader
09-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Jack Swagger an Sheamus got the belt quicker. They are main eventers now.. People still like them. I think Del Rio deserves the same exact thing. WWE's current maineventer are on the verge of retirement anyways.

No they were both on ECW for a while first. Swagger didn't win a top title until a year and a half after his WWE debut, Sheamus's was 6 months.
Alberto has been here for 2 months, and has only been wrestling for 1 month. He is not an established heel yet. He needs to get over more. I'm not big on this guy yet but I do see the potential. So how about you guys stop saying he deserves a title shot after beating Mysterio (who had one of the worst title reigns in history) Kane (who has jobbed for most of his career) and Hardy (who has been spiraling down until now). Both Swagger and Sheamus were established heels when they won. Remember Eric Escobar, he was drawing good heel heat at first but where is he now?

SilverGhost
09-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I really have no idea why they are jobbing him out to everybody. For him being a winner of nxt 2 he should have been dominant within the following weeks he's been on SD!, but instead they are playing him off as being weaker than the actual talent on the show, and that he only got by on nxt because they were fellow 'rookies' an not professionals. I hope he starts winning some matches shortly. That's if they want him to be credible enough to challenge for it (whatever belt he chooses to go for) after all...

They still treat him like a "rookie". I am like wtf? He should be dominating in matches, not jobbing his ass off and lose.

IrkenInvader
09-26-2010, 12:09 AM
They still treat him like a "rookie". I am like wtf? He should be dominating in matches, not jobbing his ass off and lose.

WWE didn't want him to win, he was created in TNA. Thats why he jobbed in his first few matches in NXT, but the fans got vote that season. He kinda threw a wrench in their plans, he would lose but look awesome doing it. The fans got behind him, I think Alex Riley should have won he looks like he has some epic heel ability.

SilverGhost
09-26-2010, 12:17 AM
WWE didn't want him to win, he was created in TNA. Thats why he jobbed in his first few matches in NXT, but the fans got vote that season. He kinda threw a wrench in their plans, he would lose but look awesome doing it. The fans got behind him, I think Alex Riley should have won he looks like he has some epic heel ability.

When former TNA guys get to the WWE, they get screwed.....I guess I lost track on that. Chris Harris did work for the WWE and he left it because it was unbearable. Jeff Hardy in my mind was the lucky one.

IrkenInvader
09-26-2010, 12:32 AM
When former TNA guys get to the WWE, they get screwed.....I guess I lost track on that. Chris Harris did work for the WWE and he left it because it was unbearable. Jeff Hardy in my mind was the lucky one.

Jeff made his name in WWE and was still a big name when he came back, so things were a bit different for him. Christian hasn't done too bad, more or less at the same level as when he left.

SilverGhost
09-26-2010, 12:37 AM
Jeff made his name in WWE and was still a big name when he came back, so things were a bit different for him. Christian hasn't done too bad, more or less at the same level as when he left.

It was because of his high flying that made him tolerant. If he didn't have that, he would be a jobber. Christian though....I believe they could have given him a title shot from the getgo. The ECW title isn't credible enough. So far he hasn't won any titles since he returned.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-26-2010, 03:17 AM
No they were both on ECW for a while first. Swagger didn't win a top title until a year and a half after his WWE debut, Sheamus's was 6 months.
Alberto has been here for 2 months, and has only been wrestling for 1 month. He is not an established heel yet. He needs to get over more. I'm not big on this guy yet but I do see the potential. So how about you guys stop saying he deserves a title shot after beating Mysterio (who had one of the worst title reigns in history) Kane (who has jobbed for most of his career) and Hardy (who has been spiraling down until now). Both Swagger and Sheamus were established heels when they won. Remember Eric Escobar, he was drawing good heel heat at first but where is he now?

I still believe that they got the belts 'quicker' than others who had to perform for the WWE for years before getting one around their waist. As for Alberto Del Rio you made a very solid point there. Eric Escobar always managed to slip my mind. But I did some research an he's currently inactive from the World Wrestling Council after slapping a fan in attendance. I wonder if Del Rio had stopped complaining about his mask. Because if he were to be released then it would be because of his behavior if anything.

SilverGhost
09-26-2010, 03:21 AM
I still believe that they got the belts 'quicker' than others who had to perform for the WWE for years before getting one around their waist. As for Alberto Del Rio you made a very solid point there. Eric Escobar always managed to slip my mind. But I did some research an he's currently inactive from the World Wrestling Council after slapping a fan in attendance. I wonder if Del Rio had stopped complaining about his mask. Because if he were to be released then it would be because of his behavior if anything.

I don't blame Del Rio that WWE doesn't follow tradition like masked wrestlers. But I wanna see him with a belt soon. Christian too.

IrkenInvader
09-26-2010, 08:39 AM

Sheamus got it too quickly but I think it was a good decision in hindsight. The only thing he has screwed up so far was botching the table spot that got him the title in the first place. Other than that he has been pretty good in the role.

SilverGhost
09-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Sheamus got it too quickly but I think it was a good decision in hindsight. The only thing he has screwed up so far was botching the table spot that got him the title in the first place. Other than that he has been pretty good in the role.

I still remember his debut.

But nonetheless he has made an impact. The decision to push a guy they made the right choice on Sheamus.

Belzova
09-28-2010, 06:42 PM
I still remember his debut.

But nonetheless he has made an impact. The decision to push a guy they made the right choice on Sheamus.

Totally. Sheamus is a great heel. People just love to hate him.

BaileyRose
09-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Beth Phoenix.

WilliamJames
09-28-2010, 06:52 PM
Beth Phoenix.

That would be different. lol

IrkenInvader
09-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Beth Phoenix.

That would be a nice change of pace in the main event scene. She's strong enough to go up against the guy wrestlers.

SilverGhost
09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Beth Phoenix.

She can stand up to men. I would be surprised if they did an angle that she wins a major title.

Bam
09-30-2010, 10:57 AM
She can stand up to men. I would be surprised if they did an angle that she wins a major title.

That would destroy who ever is holding the titles credibility. The Divas an womens titles are like the world heavyweight championship to that division. They do not have many other titles other than that.

Bodom
09-30-2010, 11:00 AM
That would destroy who ever is holding the titles credibility. The Divas an womens titles are like the world heavyweight championship to that division. They do not have many other titles other than that.

Not necessarily. Have Beth as face chase and beat a chicken shit heel for IC or US title.

Belzova
09-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Not necessarily. Have Beth as face chase and beat a chicken shit heel for IC or US title.

I kinda like everybody on both rosters. The only possible way that could happen would be Evan Bourne was put in a title match, got a lucky win, and then get completely dominated by Beth seeing as how she looks very bulky an strong an playing off the whole "I am better than Chyna" role. No offence to Bourne! He is still my favorite jobber. <3

Bodom
09-30-2010, 11:20 AM
I kinda like everybody on both rosters. The only possible way that could happen would be Evan Bourne was put in a title match, got a lucky win, and then get completely dominated by Beth seeing as how she looks very bulky an strong an playing off the whole "I am better than Chyna" role. No offence to Bourne! He is still my favorite jobber. <3

If you want to build Beth up strong you can't have her beat someone for a belt which they won in a fluky fashion. That makes them both look weak. For this scenario, build up Bourne as the sympathetic babyface who finally wins the big one and the title. Then you can have Beth run in and beatdown Bourne.

Favorite jobber? sigh.........I remember when he was Cena's little buddy and was pushed for a week. Wasted oppurtunity

Belzova
09-30-2010, 11:34 AM
If you want to build Beth up strong you can't have her beat someone for a belt which they won in a fluky fashion. That makes them both look weak. For this scenario, build up Bourne as the sympathetic babyface who finally wins the big one and the title. Then you can have Beth run in and beatdown Bourne.

Favorite jobber? sigh.........I remember when he was Cena's little buddy and was pushed for a week. Wasted oppurtunity

First things first they would have to make up some kind of story leading up to HOW Beth got to the point of challenging for a males title. XD

I think we both made some great scenarios though.

Bodom
09-30-2010, 11:39 AM
First things first they would have to make up some kind of story leading up to HOW Beth got to the point of challenging for a males title. XD

Well ofcourse. You can't just have someone challenge for a title out of nowhere. ;) (You here that TNA?!)

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 11:44 AM

Yes to this!

IrkenInvader
09-30-2010, 07:02 PM

My scenarios she either gets in the Royal Rumble, she doesn't have to win, just have her stay in and eliminate a few guys, or have her start beating all the other divas and want tougher competion. Bam she's fighting in the male division.

Bodom
09-30-2010, 09:56 PM
My scenarios she either gets in the Royal Rumble, she doesn't have to win, just have her stay in and eliminate a few guys, or have her start beating all the other divas and want tougher competion. Bam she's fighting in the male division.

Awesome idea. Beth eliminating Khali was a mark out moment

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Awesome idea. Beth eliminating Khali was a mark out moment

That moment was funny and awesome.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Wow. You guys really know how to jump from one subject to the next.. XD
She's talented... That's for damn sure.. But! ..I can just see her ego getting wider an wider if she accomplished any of these things. Remember how she bragged about competting in the rumble an eliminating Khali? I think she added some insults against Chyna as well.

Bodom
10-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Wow. You guys really know how to jump from one subject to the next.. XD
She's talented... That's for damn sure.. But! ..I can just see her ego getting wider an wider if she accomplished any of these things. Remember how she bragged about competting in the rumble an eliminating Khali? I think she added some insults against Chyna as well.

In all fairness Chyna was overrated.

DarkSide
10-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Who deserves it the most..???

I'm tempted to say Goldust (really), but I will go with Christian.

IrkenInvader
10-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Who deserves it the most?
Edge.

SilverGhost
10-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Who deserves it the most?
Edge.

Edge had his time >.>

But eh...anybody but Cena.

NightWolf
10-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Edge had his time >.>

But eh...anybody but Cena.

John Cena is supposed to be getting it soon. My guess would be that Cena will become the 2nd person to unify the two big belts. I still have hopes that it could end up being Edge. Edge even though he has made it there a few times he has deserved it. He never got a big movie deal that I am aware of. He just does commercials, and he also have not been a serious contender for the title in a long time. He would occasionally play the supporter role, but that is just to add that shock-factor to the match. Randy an Cena could never amount to Edge. Yes! I am a total mark for the guy. >>;

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 01:17 AM
John Cena is supposed to be getting it soon. My guess would be that Cena will become the 2nd person to unify the two big belts. I still have hopes that it could end up being Edge. Edge even though he has made it there a few times he has deserved it. He never got a big movie deal that I am aware of. He just does commercials, and he also have not been a serious contender for the title in a long time. He would occasionally play the supporter role, but that is just to add that shock-factor to the match. Randy an Cena could never amount to Edge. Yes! I am a total mark for the guy. >>;

Lol its fine man!

What I meant was Edge had his time as a great champion 4 years ago? (guesstimating) Anyways I think he does deserve another chance at the title.

AGEOFFALL
10-03-2010, 02:47 AM
i think Edge might be moving back to Smackdown soon.

Bam
10-04-2010, 03:06 AM
i think Edge might be moving back to Smackdown soon.

Most likely! He is already building friction for possible Smackdown feuds.

AGEOFFALL
10-04-2010, 03:08 AM
I think maybe the raw gm might fire him.

Bam
10-04-2010, 03:11 AM
That is a strong possibility. Or he could at least end up dragging him through hell an back in a Mcmahon-like manner.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Edge=crusader against stupidity

cfcpiedro
10-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I'd say CM Punk

Belzova
10-04-2010, 11:13 PM
I'd say CM Punk

I think CM Punk has fallen to the upper midcard. I still totally agree! He should have had the belt when SES was still strong.

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:20 PM
I think CM Punk has fallen to the upper midcard. I still totally agree! He should have had the belt when SES was still strong.

The master of great thread making appears!

CM Punk is a good choice for champ. He delivers promos extremely well and great in the ring.

Bodom
10-04-2010, 11:36 PM

Fallen? They never really made him out to be a legit main eventer. He was always made out to be an Upper Midcard guy.

Agree 100% however

jwt15
10-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Fallen? They never really made him out to be a legit main eventer. He was always made out to be an Upper Midcard guy.

Agree 100% however

Hasent he held the WHC twice? I'd say that would be considered a ME but now yes I would consider him a UPM

Bodom
10-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Hasent he held the WHC twice? I'd say that would be considered a ME but now yes I would consider him a UPM

He was always booked as a weak champion. They never booked him as being on the same level as their other Main Eventers.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-04-2010, 11:48 PM
-Christian
-Edge
-Kaval
-Luke Gallows
-Cm Punk
-Dolph Ziggler

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Punk or Christian for CHAMP!

-200 comment-

Bodom
10-04-2010, 11:49 PM
-Christian
-Edge
-Kaval
-Luke Gallows
-Cm Punk
-Dolph Ziggler

Why Luke Gallows? He's good but far from World Title worthy

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 11:50 PM

Gallows? Hell no.

NightWolf
10-05-2010, 01:36 AM
NightWolf for CHAMP!

I must agree.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-07-2010, 04:35 AM

Gallows? Hell no.

I was only throwing names out there to start-up some convo's. The one out of that list I would want to hold some gold woul dhave to be Dolph Ziggler. He just seems like he has the potential to be a great heel in a couple of years from now.

SilverGhost
10-07-2010, 11:38 PM
I must agree.

-presses "no" button- Nah Just kidding dude. xD

BaileyRose
10-08-2010, 12:07 AM
Eck! This forum is losing its reason for existing.

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 12:09 AM

How?!?!@1!?one!?one!one

ObscureRessurection
10-08-2010, 12:17 AM

That is not true. TheDevilsAdvocate brought up Dolph Ziggler. All he would need is a proper push along with well-spent time on the mic an he should be ready to go. I do not see him winning the World Heavyweight Championship right now, but I do agree that he has the potential to blossom into a fairly great heel. Just look at The Miz-- He looked nothing close to being a main eventer, and now he is on the verge of leaping into the main event.

Another name I would like to throw out there would have to be Drew McINTIRE. People may call this guy a snoozefest, but I can not help but in liking him. I would not neccessarily label myself as a 'mark' for the guy. He just has that special something about him that just makes you want to hate him. There for it would be interesting to see this guy move-up the roster an win a World Heavyweight Championship.

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 12:23 AM
That is not true. TheDevilsAdvocate brought up Dolph Ziggler. All he would need is a proper push along with well-spent time on the mic an he should be ready to go. I do not see him winning the World Heavyweight Championship right now, but I do agree that he has the potential to blossom into a fairly great heel. Just look at The Miz-- He looked nothing close to being a main eventer, and now he is on the verge of leaping into the main event.

Another name I would like to throw out there would have to be Drew McINTIRE. People may call this guy a snoozefest, but I can not help but in liking him. I would not neccessarily label myself as a 'mark' for the guy. He just has that special something about him that just makes you want to hate him. There for it would be interesting to see this guy move-up the roster an win a World Heavyweight Championship.

I don't see Ziggler with a World championship but that takes time and growth. I think he can make it.

As for McIntyre.....I think he push was done since the whole "spousal abuse" thing started. Though for main eventing and getting a World title, he needs the right push and a good storyline and we may have him as champ.

Bam
10-08-2010, 12:46 AM
I wish Yoshi could get it. Its like you rarely see a japanese heavyweight champion in the WWE.

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 12:55 AM
I wish Yoshi could get it. Its like you rarely see a japanese heavyweight champion in the WWE.

I heard in Yoshi's case is that he needs to learn english then he will be pushed. :\

Belzova
10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
I heard in Yoshi's case is that he needs to learn english then he will be pushed. :\
Hes still around?! I thought he was releashed.

He could still be big without knowing english though.

EX:
Yoshi: "Oki booki tunu balakita!" *not actually japanese*
Christian: "Thats what she said." <-- Funny! ;D

Imagine Yoshi having Christian as his mouthpiece.

But I think Dolph Ziggler is the best name I have heard in this forum. XD

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:00 AM

EX:

Nah....Christian>Dolph Ziggler

Why? Christian don't need Vickie

NightWolf
10-09-2010, 10:07 AM

I am sure he'd amount to it when the time comes that he finally recieves some goddamn promo time. I will always be a fan of Christian but with WWE on a supposed YOUTH MOVEMENT we will not see him in a title picture any time soon. You only have youngsters holding all of the belts with Kane being the exception. I have a strong feeling that The Miz could cash in his money in the bank brief case soon, and possibly win. An in the the case that he winds up losing, then oh well. IMO EDGE should get one last run an unify both of the huge titles in the process.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:12 AM
I am sure he'd amount to it when the time comes that he finally recieves some goddamn promo time. I will always be a fan of Christian but with WWE on a supposed YOUTH MOVEMENT we will not see him in a title picture any time soon. You only have youngsters holding all of the belts with Kane being the exception. I have a strong feeling that The Miz could cash in his money in the bank brief case soon, and possibly win. An in the the case that he winds up losing, then oh well. IMO EDGE should get one last run an unify both of the huge titles in the process.

Oh look! Its the Edge mark :O xD And he is supporting CHRISTIAN!?!?!@?!@?!? -dies-

But anyways, Christian does need title shot. World title shot. As I said, ECW title wasn't credible.

Bodom
10-09-2010, 10:15 AM

Dolph doesn't need Vickie either. Hell he should never have been paired with her

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Dolph doesn't need Vickie either. Hell he should never have been paired with her

Edge and Vickie....ALL OVER AGAIN!

Christian ftw.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:19 AM

EX:

Nah. Think of it that he is on payed leave for a bit.

Bodom
10-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Edge and Vickie....ALL OVER AGAIN!

Christian ftw.

It's nowhere near the awesomeness of Edge and Vicke. If anything, this is what Eric Escobar and Vickie was supposed to be

NightWolf
10-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Oh look! Its the Edge mark :O xD And he is supporting CHRISTIAN!?!?!@?!@?!? -dies-

But anyways, Christian does need title shot. World title shot. As I said, ECW title wasn't credible.

E&C might be planning a reunion. Did anybody noticed that Edge went back to his old entrance an used his freaky 90's glasses?

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:23 AM
E&C might be planning a reunion. Did anybody noticed that Edge went back to his old entrance an used his freaky 90's glasses?

Really? I haven't seen it!

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:24 AM
It's nowhere near the awesomeness of Edge and Vicke. If anything, this is what Eric Escobar and Vickie was supposed to be

LOL that guy....he lost everything when he left Vickie xD

Edge-did extremely well
Escobar- failed
Ziggler-????

NightWolf
10-09-2010, 10:34 AM
LOL that guy....he lost everything when he left Vickie xD

Edge-did extremely well
Escobar- failed
Ziggler-????

Ziggy is fixing to pass, and get promoted to Kaitlyn. Or so it seems.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Ziggy is fixing to pass, and get promoted to Kaitlyn. Or so it seems.

Most likely. Vickie should do some GM work.

NightWolf
10-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Most likely. Vickie should do some GM work.

As long as she does not play that "Oh I am very obnoxious" persona.

TheMizardOfNexus
10-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Christian, every single day of every single week. It's not fair that such a good worker is being punished for leaving the company. Jeff Hardy done the same and he won the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships, but Christian gets nothing. It's disgraceful.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Christian, every single day of every single week. It's not fair that such a good worker is being punished for leaving the company. Jeff Hardy done the same and he won the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships, but Christian gets nothing. It's disgraceful.

Agreed. I want him to win the major title soon.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Christian will have his moment. I am happy just as long as he wins matches an continues to be used.

I am sure his return will involve a belt hopefully! I will be highly disappointed if he doesn't.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Christian will have his moment. I am happy just as long as he wins matches an continues to be used.

I am sure his return will involve a belt hopefully! I will be highly disappointed if he doesn't.

I know Christian will have his time. (Majority of this thread was Christian) xD

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-09-2010, 05:04 PM
I know Christian will have his time. (Majority of this thread was Christian) xD

That is because he rules. (Was absent 30 something pages of this forum)

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 05:10 PM
That is because he rules. (Was absent 30 something pages of this forum)

You missed alot man! xD

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-09-2010, 05:13 PM
You missed alot man! xD

I know. I plan on catching up with you guys.

I am shocked that this thread has stayed in the main forum half for so long.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Alot of people have their ideas on who should be champ. I go with Christian all the way. Big injustice on WWE.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-09-2010, 05:25 PM
The return of my sloppy 'n long speech.

SilverGhost
10-09-2010, 05:30 PM
I agreed with this.

IrkenInvader
10-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Satino, he is amazing.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Santino? WWE Champion? Nah xD

IrkenInvader
10-14-2010, 06:25 PM
How about the New Batista.

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 06:35 PM
How about the New Batista.

Mason Ryan?

He isn't even in the WWE!

IrkenInvader
10-14-2010, 06:41 PM
AJ Styles?

SilverGhost
10-14-2010, 09:50 PM
AJ Styles?

Wrong wrestler!

But good choice!

Triple Nickle
10-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Mark Henry---- I mean really there is very few if any who could really take him out. But we all know that will never happen.

Belzova
10-15-2010, 02:19 PM
If they used a realness approach then Mark Henry would be in line for one. But how many butts would he put in arena seats or make people want to jump at a chance to pay a ton of cash to see him on ppv?

Robstar
10-15-2010, 09:31 PM
Read today that Henry is near to retiring. I didn't know that. Putting the belt on the big man would be a nice way to send him out. But.....they won't.

SilverGhost
10-16-2010, 08:48 AM
If they used a realness approach then Mark Henry would be in line for one. But how many butts would he put in arena seats or make people want to jump at a chance to pay a ton of cash to see him on ppv?

I wouldn't!

IrkenInvader
10-17-2010, 06:47 PM

In reality he would be unstoppable, but he is slow, easily winded and boring if you ask me. He doesn't have the best promo ability so Vince won't give him a title.

SilverGhost
10-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Big Show for champ?

IrkenInvader
10-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Big Show for champ?

Not a bad choice, but same thing with Mark Henry. No too many "superstars" can beat him without Show looking weak.

SilverGhost
10-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Not a bad choice, but same thing with Mark Henry. No too many "superstars" can beat him without Show looking weak.

I would like for him to be more athletic than being all power.

IrkenInvader
10-17-2010, 07:49 PM
I would like for him to be more athletic than being all power.

If your talking about Show, some one made a "Big Show Criuserweight" thread and posted some cool vids of him doing some none power moves. But he is a little bigger and a little older so probably not going to happen. If your talking about Henry, NOT A CHANCE.