PDA

View Full Version : Team 3d feud

maddogg336
11-11-2010, 11:47 PM
It looks like tna is about to do one of the worst feuds of all time bubba ray vs devon lol wow they are old and broke down and are not good singles wrestlers at all

Grinchin
11-12-2010, 01:02 AM
They had already tried to start this fued a few months ago..
Devon will be the only one to go on I think as Bubba is extremely limited.

Kashdinero
11-12-2010, 03:30 AM
This can only lead to another reunion and one last match as a tag team.

wallyman
11-12-2010, 03:37 AM
yeah this is horrible man...i think tna gives their wrestlers 2 much freedom on what they do...its time some1 like vince takes over tna...what he says goes not what the people want..

tjsting
11-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Again? Who cares. Hey tna fan? Remember when I said tna focuses on face/heel turns too much? There was 2 heel turns last night. Bubba/rhino. And doug willams turns face next week. So a team 3d feud? Who cares? Not me. I didn't 8 years ago when he was reverend dvon.

Bodom
11-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Saw this angle coming from a mile away.

SaberToothTigerz
11-12-2010, 09:10 AM
when brother ray and devon were retiring i was like
Hmmm...this is way too much peacefull like....and then i started thinking...hmm could they suddenly turn one against the other???
and yep that happened and i was not surprised to say the least
i think tna represents too much predictable moments in the world of wrestling, they made this soooo predictable i just sit and yawned when bubba ray attacked devon

wrestlingfan316
11-12-2010, 09:46 AM
I really don't understand who thought this was a good idea. The feud was sub-par back in WWE and the fact that they aren't that great as single wrestlers doesn't help

Bodom
11-12-2010, 09:47 AM
It's TNA. There's your answer.

Rich Cranium
11-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Question: What took so long? Wasn't this supposed to happen back when Bubba was attacking Jesse Neal and Dvon was the middle man. -smh-

Kashdinero
11-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Question: What took so long? Wasn't this supposed to happen back when Bubba was attacking Jesse Neal and Dvon was the middle man. -smh-

The whole ECW reunion/rehash thing probably.

TNA 'The very best'
11-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Again? Who cares. Hey tna fan? Remember when I said tna focuses on face/heel turns too much? There was 2 heel turns last night. Bubba/rhino. And doug willams turns face next week. So a team 3d feud? Who cares? Not me. I didn't 8 years ago when he was reverend dvon.

Why are you Watching it then and reading the spoilers. I dont like cabbage so guess what i dont eat it,

ramjam
11-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Why are you Watching it then and reading the spoilers. I dont like cabbage so guess what i dont eat it,

I eat cabbage, yeay

YellowBootlace
11-17-2010, 09:54 AM
I eat cabbage while I watch TNA, and the only thing I enjoy is the damn cabbage.

Really though? This idea is pure shit. TNA is on the fast-track to shitsville.

PJaybe
11-17-2010, 12:48 PM
It's strange that they drop the angle so they can do the ECWReunion bit, and then expect us to accept that they are just going to pick it up again from scratch.

Wrestling often lacks logic, but this is amongst the finest pieces of illogic ever. I just hope that they can bring the best out of each other for a last run, before the inevitable reunion.

What chances that they both find partners and have a tag team war??

Philip

Baron Vo Mandor
11-18-2010, 01:27 AM
Seriously this feud....... Heck the Dudleys, They should have retired after their last feud with beer $ its the last time any of their work was halfway decent.

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 01:32 AM
Seriously this feud....... Heck the Dudleys, They should have retired after their last feud with beer $ its the last time any of their work was halfway decent.

Definitely. They wanted to retire with some pride - nice job, assholes. I cant sit through their matches these days, god knows how bad a D Von vs Bubba match will go

Bodom
11-18-2010, 01:40 AM

They had to do HardCORE Justice?

sysop
11-19-2010, 06:00 PM
I really don't understand who thought this was a good idea. The feud was sub-par back in WWE and the fact that they aren't that great as single wrestlers doesn't help

Creative says its a good idea. Look at how great JBL did when he turned on Farooq. Look at how great Shawn did when he turned on Marty. I can see a number of parallels for this feud in the creative recycle bin. Biggest problem is 3D has no heat and people watching a show previously known for athletic ability will likely not like watching two guys who are so broken down they can only go against other broken down ex-stars. Since Nash can't run and sting lost his bat the only available opponents for Team AARP3D are in fact 3D.

Unless they make this a total comedy angle I'm just not sure how it could turn out good. Oh, sure. Give both guys a good few paydays having 1, the bounce, then some shenanigans at the rubber match to keep both men "strong". Um, yeah. Devon will come out on top, Ray will get all the promo time. Only plus I see is a cameo by some other out of work Dudleys at some point who should probably also stay off TV.