PDA

View Full Version : If The Rock does win the WWE Championship...

LegendsMadeWrestling
07-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Who would you like to see face The Rock for his WWE Championship (If he wins) and have great rivalry and storyline with him.
I would like to see:

The Rock vs Cm Punk The Rock vs Undertaker The Rock vs Brock Lesnar The Rock vs Randy Orton The Rock vs Christian
The Rock vs Rey Mysterio Jr The Rock vs Dolph Ziggler The Rock vs Cody Rhodes The Rock vs Shamus

I would choose The Rock vs Cm Punk I think if creative actually use there brain and make this a good storyline rivalry between the 2 this would go down in the WWE history books as 1 of the best rivalries of all time

So who would like to see face The Rock if he does win the WWE champion your comments below....

thedag
07-01-2012, 02:03 AM
rock vs cena 2.

theedgehead
07-01-2012, 02:12 AM
daniel bryan

XxJPPRxX
07-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Rock vs Cena 2

Playboy Stevie V
07-01-2012, 02:27 AM
CM Punk

It would be the most interesting imo. The Hollywood son of a HOF wrestling family pretty boy vs the grimey opinionated non pretty boy self made indie wrestler.

I think the promos would be better than last years Cena Rock wrestlemania. And the crowd would be loud and truly split.

Rick BoA
07-01-2012, 03:02 AM
Punk could not handle Rocky, in the ring or on the mic.

Playboy Stevie V
07-01-2012, 03:12 AM
Punk could not handle Rocky, in the ring or on the mic.

I'm not a punk mark, but how do you think he couldn't put up a good match against the Rock? Punk seemed to put up great matches with Cena, Kane, Undertaker and they are as big (size) if not bigger than the great one.

And yes Punk can go toe to toe with anyone on the mic. Last year during his shoots he was gold.

I'm just wondering how you justify your observation? Convince me.

LegendsMadeWrestling
07-01-2012, 04:08 AM
I'm not a punk mark, but how do you think he couldn't put up a good match against the Rock? Punk seemed to put up great matches with Cena, Kane, Undertaker and they are as big (size) if not bigger than the great one.

And yes Punk can go toe to toe with anyone on the mic. Last year during his shoots he was gold.

I'm just wondering how you justify your observation? Convince me.

I just have to disagree with one thing you said and that's Cena being big(size) than The Rock but I agree with you that Cm Punk would put on a great match with The Rock but I think in the mic The Rock will own Cm Punk. Cm Punk did had great promos last year after the shoot but after that he just doesn't have to people in the palm of his hand like The Rock does

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-01-2012, 04:15 AM
The Rock vs Cm Punk

Out of everybody you listed I think this would be the best and most likely match.

The Rock vs Undertaker

I think Undertaker is getting too old to put on an enjoyable match with the Rock who is still in great shape.

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

I would like to see this, but I don't think it will happen. Brock only has 2 matches left on his contract. He already is fighting HHH at SummerSlam and with the news that he has been in contact with Goldberg, I think that will be his opponent at WrestleMania.

The Rock vs Randy Orton

This would be ok, but with Randy's 2nd violation I don't think VKM would put him in that big of a match up in the near future.

The Rock vs Christian

I like Christian but I don't see it happening.

The Rock vs Rey Mysterio Jr

Too beat up, too old, knees are too fucked up, and too small to make this an enjoyable match.

The Rock vs Dolph Ziggler

I don't see him as a big enough star to be in that kind of match. In my opinion Dolph is a upper mid card wrestler at best.

The Rock vs Cody Rhodes

I like Cody more than Dolph, but I feel the same about him.

The Rock vs Shaemus

I would like to see this. Sheamus is a big powerful dude that could hang with the Rock. But I think Sheamus should make the turn back to a super heel.

I also think that Rock vs Cena 2 has a really big chance of happening, even more than a Rock vs Sheamus match.

Snair
07-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Rock vs Brock lesnar
Rock vs Cena
Rock vs ADR.

Dr. Death
07-01-2012, 04:20 AM
It'll be a sad day if rock gets the wwe title again. Basically it will bring the prestige of the title down even more because people know that he's not going to stay with wwe. Heck he hasn't even been around since wm 28. So I would choose for rock to stay in the lackluster movie biz and leave pro wrestling to those better suited for it, and not feud with anyone. My point is that there are a lot more deserving individuals than the rock to hold the title today.

WeDominate99
07-01-2012, 06:46 AM
he can handle your Rocky anytime in the ring or on the mic and he shows it every night unlike Rocky who rather has movies than he comes on raw to entertai us

bartish2
07-01-2012, 08:10 AM
It'll be a sad day if rock gets the wwe title again. Basically it will bring the prestige of the title down even more because people know that he's not going to stay with wwe. Heck he hasn't even been around since wm 28. So I would choose for rock to stay in the lackluster movie biz and leave pro wrestling to those better suited for it, and not feud with anyone. My point is that there are a lot more deserving individuals than the rock to hold the title today.

and cena winning it for the 11th time and then losing it shortly after(like most of his reigns) isnt losing itself prestige? at least someone credible would be holding it now

austin vs punk
taker vs lesnar
rock vs jericho as jericho cashed MITB on punk.
cena vs santino as dark match where cena eats a cobra and gets pinned cleanly for once :).

The Brown One
07-01-2012, 08:20 AM
I don't want Punk wasted against The Rock. Yes I said wasted, because he can have a much better feud with someone hes more compatible with - like Stone Cold (the clash of the lifestyles would be great), or someone else that's a great wrestler.

The Rock isn't that great of an in - ring wrestler, so he should once again be in a match with someone like him - like Cena or even Lesnar, because Lesnar shouldn't face Taker.

printz1224
07-01-2012, 09:17 AM
CM Punk by far. Punk said at comic-con that he wanted to face The Rock. And the promos between the two would be phenomenal. "Punk-Rock 2013!!!"

ewantu2
07-01-2012, 10:12 AM
If we really had to see Rock come back to feud with someone it would be CM Punk but i would be pissed if Rock wins it and also if Brock vs Rock is the main event of WM 29 i think i will start watching TNA.

Cabers
07-01-2012, 11:17 AM
I dont ever see him winning it again. Just me with this opinion?

Great One
07-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Rock vs Cena 2, still kinda pissed Cena didn't win

hawaiisjs
07-01-2012, 01:06 PM
I dont ever see him winning it again. Just me with this opinion?

Rock will face Brock at Wrestlemania for the Title. He will win and try to put over someone to get them bigger Notoriety.. However, I could see a Rock vs Brock match at Royal Rumble for the title and then seeing Rock vs Cena 2 at Wrestlemania for a bigger payday for everyone.. Punk vs. Orton will be the other Main Event for the SD title..

Vegas
07-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Rock will face Brock at Wrestlemania for the Title. He will win and try to put over someone to get them bigger
Notoriety.. However, I could see a Rock vs Brock match at Royal Rumble for the title and then seeing Rock vs Cena 2 at Wrestlemania for a bigger payday for everyone.. Punk vs. Orton will be the other Main Event for the SD title..

Is this your opinion or is this a fact? If it's a fact you got a source? I really don't want to see Rock vs Brock for the title at Wrestlemania. I wouldn't mind seeing them go at it just not for the title. They don't need it. Let two guys whp are still young go at it for the gold no two guys who have already made it.

thedag
07-01-2012, 02:36 PM
and cena winning it for the 11th time and then losing it shortly after(like most of his reigns) isnt losing itself prestige? at least someone credible would be holding it now

austin vs punk
taker vs lesnar
rock vs jericho as jericho cashed MITB on punk.
cena vs santino as dark match where cena eats a cobra and gets pinned cleanly for once :).

rock beat him clean so you failed.

HeelTurn
07-01-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't see Rocky holding the belt, if he did it would be for month only to drop it to Cena.

The fact he said he will challenge for the title again was probably to set up Cena/Rock II with Cena defending the belt and getting his win back.

Pumpkinhead
07-01-2012, 03:39 PM
I really don't see the point to give the belt to the Rock again, he had his time already....

He probably just comes to face Cena at WM and lose this time

Playboy Stevie V
07-01-2012, 03:50 PM
I just have to disagree with one thing you said and that's Cena being big(size) than The Rock but I agree with you that Cm Punk would put on a great match with The Rock but I think in the mic The Rock will own Cm Punk. Cm Punk did had great promos last year after the shoot but after that he just doesn't have to people in the palm of his hand like The Rock does

My point was I don't understand why anyone would say that Punk couldnt hang in the ring (which you agreed with me that he can) with the Rock. He can hang with anybody imo. And i feel he would put on a better match against the Rock than Cena did.

As for the Rock being head and shoulders above everyone else currently on the mic, of course he is. He is aurguably the best ever on the mic, but dont tell me that punk cant make it interesting on the mic. Punk can hold his own on the mic and that was my point as a response to a fan in this forum who wrote punk could not hang with the rock in the ring or on the mic.

If you are seeing something I am not point it out to me and convince me how punk couldnt hang.

Machomadness97
07-01-2012, 07:32 PM
If The Rock wins the Wwe championship, he will most likely target John Cena for a Rock Vs. Cena 2 at Summerslam 2013. Most likely The Rock will win the championship at Wrestlemania 29 and Cena will be a worthy opponent. If not Cena, I would not mind the Rock to clash with Lenser, Jericho, or even Triple H. If this does not happen, Rocky will feud with the younger guys and hopefully will put on a quality match with them.

82Tucker
07-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Rock v Cody Rhodes I think would be awesome. Cody is the young brash guy like The Rock used to be, and would use the point of he brings prestige to the title. Then out comes The Rock to give Cody his lesson on how he became The Gr8 One.

I think it would be an exciting war of words on the mic but Rock would have the upper hand, and the match itself would also be excellent!

justinjackson1983
07-02-2012, 07:59 AM
I dont know how prominent the rock will be at wrestlemania next year, Reason I say this I read his G I Joe film has been pushed back to march 13 so that means he will have a heavy schedule around mania time, maybe to much time to promote a huge mania match for the wwe championship,

So I Really think The idea of the rock going after the championship will be knocked on the head and he will have a match mayb's Taker or HHH or even better a current superstar like sheamus or CM punk

anyway I think its about time we had a Underdog story in the wrestlemania main event again apart from Rey and Benoit theres not been one in a while

Machomadness97
07-02-2012, 08:29 AM
An interesting match will be The Rock Vs. Sheamus. This would be good because Sheamus and The Rock could work wonders in the ring. If old superstars could make appearances, I would like to see The Rock Vs. Triple H. Like many of the fans, we never had the pleasure to see this two superstars wrestle one on one. If you count the match at Wrestlemania 16 ( Which Was Really a four men elimination match). Taker Vs. Rock might never happen, if it does it will happen at Mania. If Taker makes another appearance at the shows of shows, it will be to defend the streak.

Dr. Death
07-02-2012, 08:44 AM
The rock needs to face someone of his caliber, so that limits the choices to:

1. Gillberg
2. Heath Slater
3. Khali
4. Kelly Kelly
5. A local Jobber

LOL; Just playing around. In all seriousness a feud with someone like:

1. Sheamus
2. CM Punk
3. Lesnar
4. Cody Rhodes
5. Christian

These would be good. Whoever it is, I hope that rock does the right thing and puts over a rising star maybe even a returning Wade Barrett.

El T Draino 316
07-02-2012, 09:59 AM
I think Rock vs Cena 2 HAS to happen eventually. Cena losing to him clean at the biggest Mania of all (to date) leaves a bad taste in my mouth regarding that feud. In the perfect, happy PG era ending, both guys get a win on the Grandest Stage, feud ends split, they both look like heros. And I'm very okay with that. Both deserve W's against each other for all they have done for the industry (queue the Cena hate) IMO.

Here is how I think things would pan out the nicest regarding all of these big names that are being tossed around...

WM29:
Punk vs Rock
Cena vs. Undertaker
Lesnar vs. Sheamus (see below) or potentially the Rock (obviously match 1 would change if this were the case) or Goldberg (but do we really want another Mania where these two fight under the circumstance that they are done with the company afterwords?)

WM30 (The Grandaddy of Manias)
Punk vs Austin
Cena vs Rock 2
Undertaker vs. Kane (Buried alive, inferno match, TLC match?!) ;)

One last note, if the WWE goes Cena vs Taker at 29, can they do a Sheamus vs Lesnar? Is Sheamus famous enough for Lesnar? I know Sheamus isn't necessarily ADORED by the IWC at the moment, but thats a feud I could get behind. Two absolute monsters in a hard nosed brawl - it would be entertaining and could put Sheamus over the hump as a credible top-3 guy in the company. (As I type this, I'm not sure I want that) #ALLHAILTHEHEEL

VanHooliganX
07-02-2012, 10:20 AM
The rock needs to face someone of his caliber, so that limits the choices to:

1. Gillberg
2. Heath Slater
3. Khali
4. Kelly Kelly
5. A local Jobber

You're completely forgetting Barry Stevens. Whilst The Rock is miles below the levels of Barry. I wouldn't mind seeing 1 squash match at Mania :)

Dr. Death
07-02-2012, 11:52 AM
you're completely forgetting barry stevens. Whilst the rock is miles below the levels of barry. I wouldn't mind seeing 1 squash match at mania :)

lmao!!.......

LuckIsForLosers
07-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Who would you like to see face The Rock for his WWE Championship (If he wins) and have great rivalry and storyline with him.
I would like to see:

The Rock vs Cm Punk The Rock vs Undertaker The Rock vs Brock Lesnar The Rock vs Randy Orton The Rock vs Christian
The Rock vs Rey Mysterio Jr The Rock vs Dolph Ziggler The Rock vs Cody Rhodes The Rock vs Shamus

I would choose The Rock vs Cm Punk I think if creative actually use there brain and make this a good storyline rivalry between the 2 this would go down in the WWE history books as 1 of the best rivalries of all time

So who would like to see face The Rock if he does win the WWE champion your comments below....

If Rocky wins it, we will see it on the set of Fast 7. It will be contested in a 3 way street race where Paul Walker puts up a pink slip, Dwayne puts up his title and Diesel puts up his.........pride.

Sorry.

I think Rock v Punk would have a good build up, the mic battles would be epic. Provided conditioning is good, Rock v Brock would be a fun match. rock v Taker would be huge draw with a huge aura and pull to it. The beauty of a Rock match at this stage in his "career" is the epic ness, the draw, the aura. As much as I like them, Ziggles, Bryan, Cody et al would not have that draw. Rocky can't be just another match or a put over match, he's too rare a sight in the ring for that.

AshleyPunk
07-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Has to be PunkvsRock, be a sell out and it would pit two baby faces against one another and would see who the real crown favourite is..Whether the past is better than that of the present...? Also what an awesome match!!!!

Tommy Thunder
07-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I'd love to see The Rock vs CM Punk.
The mic work and promos would be good, It should have good buildup, and the match itself should be good. If Rock and Cena could put on a decent match, then Punk and Rock would have no problem.

bearkg88
07-04-2012, 10:49 AM
I'd like to see Rock vs Brock II or Rock vs Punk. While Cena vs Rock was good, I don't think a second one could be better

justinjackson1983
07-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Rock/Rey mysterio
Both have said they would love to face each other, I can see it happening!

HeelTurn
07-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Rock/Punk would be great, Punk did have a few digs at him on Raw before so they could build on that a bit, plus it would be something new.