PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one expecting...?

Dperk911
06-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Am i the only one expecting the miz and mysterio to make a return yo participate in mitb?
Who do you think the other two participants should be?

Mr Punk
06-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Since the Raw MITB is only previous wwe champions they do not have options other than the miz and mysterio unless they were to bring Batista back for only the ppv. And I kind of am hoping for Mysterio to be put in. More the better in my opinion.

Randy Orton-Suspended
Alberto Del Rio-Who knows?
Batista-Gone
HHH-CEO
Jeff Hardy-TNA
Edge-Retired
HBK-Retired
RVD-TNA
Brock Lesnar-Would not make sense storyline wise
The Rock-Nope (I wish though)
JBL-Mountain Climbing
Undertaker-Pretty much retired
Kurt Angle-TNA
Stone Cold-Retired
Mick Foley-0.1% chance

You get the point. No Options to choose from.

Tommy Thunder
06-30-2012, 05:05 PM
I think just about everyone is expecting both to return within the next couple of weeks and I think just about everyone is expecting both to be in the WWE title MITB match.

Haruko Haruhara
06-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Am i the only one expecting the miz and mysterio to make a return yo participate in mitb?
Who do you think the other two participants should be?

Ric Flair. WOOOOOOOO

bartish2
06-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Sgt slaughter

Cabers
06-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Thought you were going to say something else with that headline. #congratulations

But yeah i expected WWE to quietly remove the former champs only thing from that match. (i have more interest in the world MitB match myself)

Lucas Chapel
06-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Former WWE champs could pull off being in the match:

Kevin Nash, Bob Backland, Bret Hart (am I the only who still likes to watch him wrestle?), Batista, Triple H, Mick Foley, The Rock, Psycho Sid, Steve Austin (he claims he's still got enough in him for a few more matches) and Brock Lesnar.
Lesnar and Triple H won't compete storyline-wise, The Rock and Austin won't be a part of the match; we all know that lol.
Mick Foley could be used because the spotlight will be shared with muliple wrestlers; so all the attention wouldn't be on him. Bob Backland just wouldn't make any sense to bring him in at all. I'd love a full time Psycho Sid comeback, but judging by his recent match on RAW, he's not up for such a high profile match.
To be fair The Miz and Mysterio are the only former WWE champions who aren't retired, in TNA or just too beaten and battered to compeat..

thedag
06-30-2012, 06:28 PM
are we sure its just wwe champs and not both wwe and world champs? cause you can add ziggler and swagger.

nevermind it is both titles cause i don't think big show was wwe champ.

Tommy Thunder
06-30-2012, 06:29 PM
are we sure its just wwe champs and not both wwe and world champs?

I'm pretty sure they said it's just former WWE champs that will be in the WWE title MITB match.

thedag
06-30-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm pretty sure they said it's just former WWE champs that will be in the WWE title MITB match.

was big show ever wwe champ?

bartish2
06-30-2012, 06:40 PM
are we sure its just wwe champs and not both wwe and world champs? cause you can add ziggler and swagger.

nevermind it is both titles cause i don't think big show was wwe champ.

big show was wwe champ in 1999 & 2002

Tommy Thunder
06-30-2012, 06:42 PM
was big show ever wwe champ?

There's your answer.

thedag
06-30-2012, 06:43 PM

ok yup you're right.

wrestlingfan66513
06-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Former WWE champs could pull off being in the match:

Kevin Nash, Bob Backland, Bret Hart (am I the only who still likes to watch him wrestle?), Batista, Triple H, Mick Foley, The Rock, Psycho Sid, Steve Austin (he claims he's still got enough in him for a few more matches) and Brock Lesnar.
Lesnar and Triple H won't compete storyline-wise, The Rock and Austin won't be a part of the match; we all know that lol.
Mick Foley could be used because the spotlight will be shared with muliple wrestlers; so all the attention wouldn't be on him. Bob Backland just wouldn't make any sense to bring him in at all. I'd love a full time Psycho Sid comeback, but judging by his recent match on RAW, he's not up for such a high profile match.
To be fair The Miz and Mysterio are the only former WWE champions who aren't retired, in TNA or just too beaten and battered to compeat..

Don't forget this is a ladder match. Most of those guys can't take those kinds of bumps. Hart is in no shape to return let alone compete in a ladder match, Nash's legs won't allow him to. So only Miz and Rey could do it.

Mr Punk
06-30-2012, 06:48 PM
I guess nobody wants Alberto Del Rio to be in it. Unless it has been confirmed ADR is facing Sheamus at MITB.

bartish2
06-30-2012, 06:54 PM
I guess nobody wants Alberto Del Rio to be in it. Unless it has been confirmed ADR is facing Sheamus at MITB.

well they have build him up to face sheamus at MITB hence why we did not count him

Tommy Thunder
06-30-2012, 06:59 PM

It's a given that it'll be ADR vs Sheamus at MITB. They built up that match for the last ppv, so it makes sense.

Lowki
06-30-2012, 07:30 PM
I did say on one of my threads that i thought it was weird that Mysterio was included in the summerslam hype video. I personally think he will be back by MITB (or summerslam at the latest).

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Nope. you weren't the only one to think it. I'm pretty sure Miz just finished up filming for the new Marine movie, and I think Mysterio's suspension is up or soon to be up

thedag
06-30-2012, 08:54 PM
I wouldn't put Mysterio in a MITB match. He will just get hurt again.

Machomadness97
06-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Through it might seem interesting, I can not put these two superstars into the career threatening match. Rey will get injured and he is getting to old for wrestling. I could sense a last match at Wrestlemania 29 taking place against Sin Cara. The Miz is off filming the Marine three. It would be interesting, but they are following different paths currently. Expect Rey who is expected to come back next week. This may trigger him to enter the Raw Money In The Bank match.

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Through it might seem interesting, I can not put these two superstars into the career threatening match. Rey will get injured and he is getting to old for wrestling. I could sense a last match at Wrestlemania 29 taking place against Sin Cara. The Miz is off filming the Marine three. It would be interesting, but they are following different paths currently. Expect Rey who is expected to come back next week. This may trigger him to enter the Raw Money In The Bank match.

Have you just said that Rey wont be in the MITB match and then to finish off that he will return and be in it, or am I just Tired??

Plus The Miz has finished up filming.

Tommy Thunder
06-30-2012, 10:28 PM

Firstly, Miz has finished filming The Marine 3.

There aren't any other options to be put in this match apart from Miz and Mysterio. Yeah, Mysterio is injury prone at this point, but that's not going to stop WWE putting him in this match. He's been out for getting on a year now, a long time to recover.

Both men will be in the MITB match IMO.

Have you just said that Rey wont be in the MITB match and then to finish off that he will return and be in it, or am I just Tired??

Plus The Miz has finished up filming.

Iup, that's exactly what he said lol!

TNA 'The very best'
06-30-2012, 10:30 PM
Iup, that's exactly what he said lol!

We need to have some kind of vetting before people can join ;)

Grind_Bastard
06-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Pity it's only WWE champs, if not we could have Vader!!
Not really, he's in good shape for his age, but I don't think he'll be ready for a ladder match.

I'm ok with Miz/Rey in, so we can have a 6 man MITB match.

MachoManFan
07-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Kane is an option, unless he's booked already, and Orton if his 60 days are up in time.