PDA

View Full Version : Best in the World 2012: Hostage Crisis Prediction Contest Results

Robareid
06-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Wow, what an event, and finally no technical problems! That gets a Yes, Yes, Yes from me. It was a really close one, so probably won't have too many changes to the overall standings, but here they are:

1st - VanHooliganX - 123
2nd - Cabers - 120
=3rd - magglis - 119
=3rd - Dr Death - 119
5th - jordan1995 - 114
6th - Robareid - 111
7th - Grind_Bastard - 105

Grind and I were about thirty points down after the first two matches on the rest of you, but we aced the last two matches and the titles changed bonus question, so got 54/54 for that and almost caught up. Congratulations to Van for the win, you're actaully doing pretty well recently, pity you screwed up early on or you could be doing fairly well. Still, along way to go, plenty of points to be gained. I'll go update the overall standing now

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:52 AM
Wow, what an event, and finally no technical problems! That gets a Yes, Yes, Yes from me. It was a really close one, so probably won't have too many changes to the overall standings, but here they are:

1st - VanHooliganX - 123
2nd - Cabers - 120
=3rd - magglis - 119
=3rd - Dr Death - 119
5th - jordan1995 - 114
6th - Robareid - 111
7th - Grind_Bastard - 105

Grind and I were about thirty points down after the first two matches on the rest of you, but we aced the last two matches and the titles changed bonus question, so got 54/54 for that and almost caught up. Congratulations to Van for the win, you're actaully doing pretty well recently, pity you screwed up early on or you could be doing fairly well. Still, along way to go, plenty of points to be gained. I'll go update the overall standing now

Awesome sauce!

6th single Prediction contest I've won on EWN :)

3 HWA and 3 ROH.

Not bad :)

Cabers
07-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Well that was unbelievably close from everyone!! Great PPV really enjoyed it.