PDA

View Full Version : Which Diva will win NXT season 3?

xAzureSkye
11-11-2010, 04:06 PM
NXT Season 3 is near its end, the last four women are very popular with the crowd & it is obviously going to be close competition IMO, but which woman will win NXT Season 3? Aksana, Naomi, Kaitlyn or AJ?

Kid_Gangsta
11-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Its gonna come down to Naomi and AJ, but idk whos gonna win. However they ALL are gonna get jobs on ether brand, cause as u can see 2 of the 4 rookies are currently in storylines right now http://i56.tinypic.com/25j8b9u.gif

WWTNA
11-11-2010, 05:24 PM
I want AJ to win because shes the only one who knows about WWE but WWE as you can see is focused on Kaitlyn. I don't know why. Don't get me wrong, she has potenial but can you see yourself tuning in to Monday or Friday nights to watch her wrestle?
FOR EXAMPLE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3t4NL1zKQg

SgtGohan
11-11-2010, 05:28 PM
it will probably be AJ or Kaitlyn

wallyman
11-11-2010, 05:32 PM
the diva that will win nxt is the the diva that wwe believes can get over eventually the ones that are alrady over won win aj naomi and kaitlyn will not win imo....i think aksana has better chances...aj and kaitlyn are over already as far as divas goes.

The Mountie
11-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I like Aksana best but it probably won't be her. It's a shame they released Aloisia and didn't let her be part of NXT.

TimWeld18
11-11-2010, 06:23 PM
id say Naomi, and AJ would probably end up on the main roster anyway, since she was supposed to be brought up probably around when Del Rio did since they wanted to air vignettes for her around when they had them for Del Rio.

chaos75
11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Your Mum!

Nuh but I think either Kaitlyn, AJ or Aksana.

Not Naomi, the crowd boos her when she's meant to be cheered

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 07:43 PM
KAITLYN is going to win :P

JLeeDude1892
11-11-2010, 09:51 PM
The 3 best wrestlers are AJ Lee, Naomi and Aksana.
Kaitlyn is not a great wrestler, but then again she was signed just before she started on the show.
I think either AJ Lee or Kaitlyn will win.
AJ is the better wrestler, but Kaitlyn appeals to the crowd for two reasons. She's gorgeous, and she hates Vickie just like everyone else does.

I hope AJ Lee wins.

AndyWonder
11-12-2010, 12:48 AM
I wanted Maxine to win. She was the best one when it came to doing promos. I don't really wanna see AJ win cause she is too perky for my taste. She does not have to act that happy and jolly all the time.

SgtGohan
11-12-2010, 07:11 AM
I wanted Maxine to win. She was the best one when it came to doing promos. I don't really wanna see AJ win cause she is too perky for my taste. She does not have to act that happy and jolly all the time.

your kidding right, her promo's where so bad..

Bodom
11-12-2010, 07:49 AM
It seems like Kaitlyn will win. And good lord, I cant stand AJ

xAzureSkye
11-12-2010, 04:21 PM
It seems like Kaitlyn will win. And good lord, I cant stand AJ

Why cant you stand AJ lol? I mean i know she is very hyperactie but apart from that she is a good wrestler, especially her FCW matches against Serena.. Kaitlyn has the best chance of winning b'cos of Vickie Guerrero. The fans hate her & when Kaitlyn does something to her they love that

Bodom
11-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Why cant you stand AJ lol? I mean i know she is very hyperactie but apart from that she is a good wrestler, especially her FCW matches against Serena.. Kaitlyn has the best chance of winning b'cos of Vickie Guerrero. The fans hate her & when Kaitlyn does something to her they love that

Just her personality. I absolutely can't STAND those kinds of girls.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
11-13-2010, 09:22 AM
My top three picks were AJ Lee, Naomi, and Maxine, but then Maxine got eliminated. I'm not too worried because I'm very positive she will end up on one of the shows by the end of the year. She is a great talker. Not one of the best wrestlers, but that can be improved on. So now I'm gonna replace Maxine with Kaitlyn. Although she is definitely not in line to be the next Lita (although that is WWE's fault for putting her on without giving her some good training) but she makes up for it in looks and personality.

I like all four remaining rookies. 2 out of the 4 may not be the best wrestlers, but they all make for some really really good eye candy. :P Lol. Hell, better than some of these other divas, especially Alicia Fox. Arksana is really starting to grow on me. Her storyline with Goldust is surprisingly very good and I like how they are testing the waters with her as a heel, to see where she fits more on the alignment scale. Unfortunately, I do not see her winning.

So far, AJ Lee has my pick to win. I mean, come on, it is hard to NOT love AJ. She is such a jewel it is ridiculous. Maybe it is just me, but I really adore those kinds of girls. Always happy and bouncy. If not AJ then Naomi for sure.

Mr. McMahon
11-13-2010, 05:12 PM
AJ looks anorexic, she is way too skinny. Taking AJ seriously is like taking Spike Dudley seriously. Maybe its just me but skinny people should avoid the ring, maybe she can be a manager or something or probably put on 20lbs

IrkenInvader
11-13-2010, 06:00 PM
AJ looks anorexic, she is way too skinny. Taking AJ seriously is like taking Spike Dudley seriously. Maybe its just me but skinny people should avoid the ring, maybe she can be a manager or something or probably put on 20lbs

By your rules the Divas Division would only be Beth Pheonix and Santina.

SaberToothTigerz
11-14-2010, 03:07 AM

skinny ppl yea like coley delaney

SgtGohan
11-14-2010, 08:00 AM

and vickie

xAzureSkye
11-14-2010, 02:13 PM

and Natalya, she is curvy & hot!

SaberToothTigerz
11-15-2010, 05:58 AM
and Natalya, she is curvy & hot!

a bit fatty thought