PDA

View Full Version : Never Again!

FaceOfSpades
11-11-2010, 03:08 PM
What are some things you hope to never happen again in wwe? I hope hornswoggle never pins another wrestler again.

RaydenZombie
11-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Another Rating drop. An by rating I mean from PG to just regular ole' lonely G.

Rich Cranium
11-11-2010, 03:17 PM
No more Kiss My Ass club inductees! Who wants to see Vince's Ass being kissed by another man on TV?

RaydenZombie
11-11-2010, 03:18 PM
No more Kiss My Ass club inductees! Who wants to see Vince's Ass being kissed by another man on TV?

Homosexuals.

Necroyeti
11-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Unprotected chairshots to the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vdENMejo-8
Kinda surprised these are still happening in 2010 (though not in wwe)

Rich Cranium
11-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Unprotected chairshots to the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vdENMejo-8
Kinda surprised these are still happening in 2010 (though not in wwe)

I believe TNA has officially banned these.

Bodom
11-11-2010, 03:42 PM
John Cena.

The Mountie
11-11-2010, 03:53 PM
John Cena.

HA! Brilliant!

Necroyeti
11-11-2010, 04:19 PM
I believe TNA has officially banned these.
Very true, I just chose that one video for Bryan and Dave's excellent comments on the subject.

Sadly, they're still pretty commonplace in the bizarro land of CZW. Hell, I've seen them crack each other on the skull with cinderblocks over there. I personally find them more sickening than powerbombs through flaming panes of glass wrapped in barbed wire, that one syringe moment (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/DJ_Hyde_sticks_two_syringes_through_the_cheeks_of_ Thumbtack_Jack_-_Tournament_of_Death_8.jpg) or any other hijinks those crazy fuckers get up to.

Tommy Thunder
11-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.

Hornswoggle, I don't want to see that little shit ever again on my tv screen!! Nither do i want to see good wrestlers under-used. Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, William Regal, Santino, Goldust, the list goes on. I don't want to see the tag team division desstroyed further. WWE are splitting teams left right and centre!! The harts, The Gatecrashers, Rhodes and McIntyre, Cryme Tyme etc. I don't want Michael Hayes on the creative team again. And even though I don't watch much TNA, I don't want the X division to die any more than it allready has (although it might be too late for that). I could go on, but there are a lot of things recently I don't want to see ever again.

REAL infinite wisdom.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

el gabo
11-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Very true, I just chose that one video for Bryan and Dave's excellent comments on the subject.

Sadly, they're still pretty commonplace in the bizarro land of CZW. Hell, I've seen them crack each other on the skull with cinderblocks over there. I personally find them more sickening than powerbombs through flaming panes of glass wrapped in barbed wire, that one syringe moment (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/DJ_Hyde_sticks_two_syringes_through_the_cheeks_of_ Thumbtack_Jack_-_Tournament_of_Death_8.jpg) or any other hijinks those crazy fuckers get up to.

Where was that? That was fucking gruesome! Wish I had never seen that.

SgtGohan
11-11-2010, 05:30 PM
thats just saw in real life..

Necroyeti
11-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Where was that? That was fucking gruesome! Wish I had never seen that.
CZW Tournament of Death 8. Here it is again... in MOTION! (about the 1:20 mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNb3wM5KHU
The squirting just makes it worse ;_;

The Sneakiness
11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
CZW Tournament of Death 8. Here it is again... in MOTION! (about the 1:20 mark)
The squirting just makes it worse ;_;

Why??? I was against PG until I watched that...

Bodom
11-11-2010, 06:36 PM
CZW isn't wrestling. Just a bunch of glorified backyard wrestlers

Necroyeti
11-11-2010, 06:52 PM
CZW isn't wrestling. Just a bunch of glorified backyard wrestlers
That's a common misconception. Most CZW shows/matches aren't deathmatches, and a lot of them are actually pretty decent. Many of their talent graduate onto ROH and what not. Guys like Moxley and Vortecks are awesome as hell... but I do suspect half of their deathmatch wrestlers are smackheads or something tbh.

Bodom
11-11-2010, 06:59 PM
That's a common misconception. Most CZW shows/matches aren't deathmatches, and a lot of them are actually pretty decent. Many of their talent graduate onto ROH and what not. Guys like Moxley and Vortecks are awesome as hell... but I do suspect half of their deathmatch wrestlers are smackheads or something tbh.

I'll give you that. There's been some great wrestlers in that company. Moxley, Chris Hero, and Human Tornado(?). But 8 out of every 10 matches is nothing but a glorified backyard match.

Necroyeti
11-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I mean it's not like it's actually worth enduring an entire CZW DVD just to see a few good matches, but many in the IWC are quick to mock the whole promotion as a garbage wrestling shitfest. I suppose the thousands of youtube videos of brutal hardcore spots set to crappy deathcore doesn't really help matters either.

e; I really need to stop derailing threads with CZW talk.

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 07:51 PM
vickie guerrero

TheBeardOfZeus
11-11-2010, 07:56 PM
What would i want to see no more in wrestling...

Ego's. I think that the big guns that have them should grow a pair, it slows down the youth and makes horror shows like Ric Flair

Bralon23
11-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Shore vs. Jay Lethal and Taylor Wilde. Easily the worst wrestling match I've ever seen

IrkenInvader
08-22-2011, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZus2QoZN9c