PDA

View Full Version : the Miz

Wrestling1
06-27-2012, 08:23 PM
what the heck happen to the miz he vanished of the face of the earth. how is he not in the MITB match ?
are they planning on bringing him back as a face to fued witj ziggler or something?

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Isn't he busy filming the Marine 3?

I have no doubt that he'll be back on tv once that's done. I expect him to be in the WWE title MITB match.

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 08:30 PM
he is off filming the new marine movie. i think he is done and shld be back any time

GreatMuta4life
06-27-2012, 10:07 PM
I think some time off tv will be good for Miz. Perhaps a feud with Christian when he comes back? I don't see him back in the main event scene any time soon, but a feud with Captain Charisma could have amazing promos and solid matches.

Rick BoA
06-27-2012, 11:17 PM
I was never a fan of The Miz, however I am a fan of your sig! She was always my favorite WWECW diva.

thetheme
06-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Things have been good without miz being there. He is annoying on the mic, blows chunks in the ring, and when his movie flops hopefully the WWE finally realizes he's a joke and lets him go. It wouldn't be believable if he was a face, being a little bitch that needs help is what suits him because that's who he really is. He doesn't have a proper moveset or skills to be a big face. Could you imagine him beating a heel Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, or even Tensai? YES I EVEN SAID TENSAI! The answer is no, and hell no. Keep him off TV, everything is fine without him.

HeelTurn
06-28-2012, 02:03 PM
When The Marine 3 is released on dvd he will prob get a bit of a push to hype it, that being said I don't remember Ted getting one...

K2Jelly
06-28-2012, 02:20 PM
When The Marine 3 is released on dvd he will prob get a bit of a push to hype it, that being said I don't remember Ted getting one...

'Cause it's Ted Dibiase.

The charisma black hole.

HeelTurn
06-28-2012, 02:22 PM
'Cause it's Ted Dibiase.

The charisma black hole.

Yeah they just paired him up with Maryse for a while, and look how that turned out.

K2Jelly
06-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Yeah they just paired him up with Maryse for a while, and look how that turned out.

She got dragged down, too.

Vince seems to think that wrestlers, who need massive character development, just need to be paired up with a valet and everything's peachy. Bryan's had FOUR of them for Christ sake.

HeelTurn
06-28-2012, 02:25 PM
She got dragged down, too.

Vince seems to think that wrestlers, who need massive character development, just need to be paired up with a valet and everything's peachy. Bryan's had FOUR of them for Christ sake.

I'm expecting Jinder Mahal to come out with Kaitlyn one day.

K2Jelly
06-28-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm expecting Jinder Mahal to come out with Kaitlyn one day.

Better yet, McGuillicutty with Tamina.

Cabers
06-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Filming fella relax he will be back and fresher for it.

WWE Fan
06-28-2012, 04:19 PM
The Miz should come to Smackdown when he comes back. Most of the main eventers on Smackdown are quite boring imo (e.g. Sheamus, Alberto and Randy).

K2Jelly
06-28-2012, 04:20 PM
The Miz should come to Smackdown when he comes back. Most of the main eventers on Smackdown are quite boring imo (e.g. Sheamus, Alberto and Randy).

Smackdown doesn't need anymore heels.

He should be kept on RAW.

WWE Fan
06-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Smackdown doesn't need anymore heels.

He should be kept on RAW.

You make a good point, Smackdown does have quite a few bad guys. Maybe turn Miz face? But all I want is an entertaining main event heel for smackdown like Wade Barret or Chris Jericho. Maybe make Dolph Ziggler or Cody a main eventer.

Dennis
06-28-2012, 06:58 PM
You make a good point, Smackdown does have quite a few bad guys. Maybe turn Miz face? But all I want is an entertaining main event heel for smackdown like Wade Barret or Chris Jericho. Maybe make Dolph Ziggler or Cody a main eventer.
the miz is an awesome heel though! he cuts good promos.. really makes you want to hate him... what is the job of a heel... he also is an interesting match up against punk/bryan.... foreshadowing!

steveorton
06-30-2012, 05:32 PM
We Want Miz :D

PandaMassacre
06-30-2012, 05:38 PM
I actually forgot that Miz was still employed. There is like so many other things going on right now that I never stopped to think about where the Miz went off to.

TempestH
07-01-2012, 04:31 AM
Miz has so much chemistry with other wrestlers, that I think that he should be used as a tag team wrestler who gets the occasional World Title shot here and there. Miz should turn face and reunite with Alex Riley. This would give him something to do away from the World Title picture rather than just having him float around aimlessly like he has been.

eboy
07-01-2012, 05:42 AM
I can see Miz getting the usual short push upon his return to try and enhance the chance of Marine III, I can see Miz as a face, he has the ability to connect with fans, wether he is heel or face. I agree that Miz becoming a huge star in WWE is very unlikely after his disasterous 2011. so he should stay as a high midcarder that can reasonably challenge for the title if need be.

Dr. Death
07-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Who's the Miz? LOL, he should be returning soon since he's done filming now.

Bodom
07-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Sigh. How the mighty have fallen.

Your time will come again!

LuckIsForLosers
07-03-2012, 05:58 PM
what the heck happen to the miz he vanished of the face of the earth. how is he not in the MITB match ?
are they planning on bringing him back as a face to fued witj ziggler or something?
I'm pretty sure he will be back for MITB. Though he won't win it and I don't see where he fits in now in tHe wider title picture. The should turn hm face and give him a smack down tItle reign. He did something to piss off Lord Hunter Helmsley right? How long will he be buried for?

*excuse typos, touchscreen