PDA

View Full Version : FOR HIRE! (photo editing)

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:02 PM
I am willing to offer my services to an efed. here is samples of my work. i want to do some graphic photos for ppv's.

give me a link to your efed and ill check it out, if i like it, then ill get in contact with you and hopefully i can do graphics and also find a good efed to join.

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/SinCaravsHunico.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/SheamusvsAlbertoDelRio.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/RandyOrtonvsChrisJericho.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/LaylaOpenChallange.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/JohnCenavsBigShow.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/CMPunkvsDanielBryan.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/ChristianvsCodyRhodes.jpg

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q580/broken619/BrockvsHHH.jpg

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Those look great! Since the WWE fantasy e-fed uses actual real life talent, this would be great if you could make these sort of graphics for our fed.

Here's the link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?14921-WWE-Fantasy-Fed-Official-Discussion-Thread

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Those look great! Since the WWE fantasy e-fed uses actual real life talent, this would be great if you could make these sort of graphics for our fed.

Here's the link: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?14921-WWE-Fantasy-Fed-Official-Discussion-Thread

ok, just looked at it and want to point out some things

you dont have anything that tells anyone (even me) who's who. i dont know who's taken and who's not. a roster list. u dont have anything showing the next ppv match line up or even the name or date of the ppv.

those are key things.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:27 PM
ok, just looked at it and want to point out some things

you dont have anything that tells anyone (even me) who's who. i dont know who's taken and who's not. a roster list. u dont have anything showing the next ppv match line up or even the name or date of the ppv.

those are key things.

Good point. I'll see to it that our creative team gets that information organized but in the mean time, feel free to check out other feds.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Good point. I'll see to it that our creative team gets that information organized but in the mean time, feel free to check out other feds.

thank you - right now your the only one in my eye because no one else has replyed - are you like the leader of the group or (how much power do u have over the efed?)

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 12:31 PM
I might be in touch if I'm interested.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:32 PM
thank you - right now your the only one in my eye because no one else has replyed - are you like the leader of the group or (how much power do u have over the efed?)

No. I'm not the leader. I created the fed but right now THEHEARTBREAKKID is the one who writes shows. In comparison to the other feds, we're fairly new.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:33 PM
I might be in touch if I'm interested.

ok tommy - u got an efed? post a link and ill check it out.

i mean, u followed me and my wallpaper thread so you know all about what i can do with photos

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:34 PM
No. I'm not the leader. I created the fed but right now THEHEARTBREAKKID is the one who writes shows. In comparison to the other feds, we're fairly new.

u created it but your not the leader. the heart break kid writes the shows - so is he the leader or does it write the shows and someone else is leader of the efed?

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 12:34 PM
ok tommy - u got an efed? post a link and ill check it out.

i mean, u followed me and my wallpaper thread so you know all about what i can do with photos

If you go here, there's links to each thread there:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?10011-EWNCW-E-Wrestling-News-Championship-Wrestling

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
u created it but your not the leader. the heart break kid writes the shows - so is he the leader or does it write the shows and someone else is leader of the efed?

Technically, you can say he's the leader. I was originally going to be on the creative team but I wanted to contribute by roleplaying rather than managing creative affairs.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:37 PM
If you go here, there's links to each thread there:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?10011-EWNCW-E-Wrestling-News-Championship-Wrestling

the problem with that thread is that they are created guys, not guys that i can get photos of and make posters for.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Technically, you can say he's the leader. I was originally going to be on the creative team but I wanted to contribute by roleplaying rather than managing creative affairs.

and u have connections with the leader?

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:39 PM
and u have connections with the leader?

Yep. He communicates with me on a regular basis.

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 12:40 PM
the problem with that thread is that they are created guys, not guys that i can get photos of and make posters for.

That's what every fed on EWN is apart from the WWE e-fed. So you don't really have much choice. It's the WWE e-fed or nothing for you if you can only offer your services to feds that use real wrestlers.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:41 PM
That's what every fed on EWN is apart from the WWE e-fed. So you don't really have much choice. It's the WWE e-fed or nothing for you if you can only offer your services to feds that use real wrestlers.

i can offer my services to everyone but i wouldnt use photos - i would be a graphic guy - ppv posters, show posters, special show posters. stuff that dosnt have to do with created people

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Yep. He communicates with me on a regular basis.

ok, where is he now?

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 12:44 PM
i can offer my services to everyone but i wouldnt use photos - i would be a graphic guy - ppv posters, show posters, special show posters. stuff that dosnt have to do with created people

Would you be able to compete with our current standard of posters?

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:44 PM
ok, where is he now?

He's not online ATM. I'll send him a PM once he gets online and you can talk to him, if you'd like.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Would you be able to compete with our current standard of posters?

ok tommy - if the deal with the other thread falls and i dont work with them, your not hard to find and ill come to u and well talk about it. how's that sound? idk if i can compete with current standards but i will do my best i can

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:51 PM
He's not online ATM. I'll send him a PM once he gets online and you can talk to him, if you'd like.

actually - i would like to talk to both of u at the same time - cause i know what a perfect efed should be and i see that your efed can be so much better but you either dont know how to do it or to lazy to do it. i use to be a freak when it came to efeds in wwe universe and i know what a good efed is. your just not their yet. i can be helpful with creating and ideas. i have a mind like no other because ill think of the most crazy stuff. like i always say - dont say it wont work before u try it.

so ya, i would like to talk to both of u at the same time, and not on here. i got spots online where we can chat and not have to do this where it takes forever to get back to someone.

when u think he will be on?

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 12:51 PM
ok tommy - if the deal with the other thread falls and i dont work with them, your not hard to find and ill come to u and well talk about it. how's that sound? idk if i can compete with current standards but i will do my best i can

Well see my sig for an example of the current standard.

And why arent' you open to doing this for more than one fed?
To be honest, I think we're good mate. We've got 3 guys that are making great posters for us, and we don't need anything more than that.

I'll get in touch if something arises where we do need something.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Well see my sig for an example of the current standard.

And why arent' you open to doing this for more than one fed?
To be honest, I think we're good mate. We've got 3 guys that are making great posters for us, and we don't need anything more than that.

I'll get in touch if something arises where we do need something.

i dont work with more then one efed so i can focus all my attenchion to one efed and i can enjoy it more. - i have a job also and i have a life so i dont live online and cant and actually dont want to be with more then one efed at a time.

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 12:54 PM
i dont work with more then one efed so i can focus all my attenchion to one efed and i can enjoy it more. - i have a job also and i have a life so i dont live online and cant and actually dont want to be with more then one efed at a time.

Yeah I have a job and a thing called life too thanks. We dont' all "live online" here as you say.

thedag
06-27-2012, 12:55 PM
kingblingbla is kinda rude.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:56 PM
actually - i would like to talk to both of u at the same time - cause i know what a perfect efed should be and i see that your efed can be so much better but you either dont know how to do it or to lazy to do it. i use to be a freak when it came to efeds in wwe universe and i know what a good efed is. your just not their yet. i can be helpful with creating and ideas. i have a mind like no other because ill think of the most crazy stuff. like i always say - dont say it wont work before u try it.

so ya, i would like to talk to both of u at the same time, and not on here. i got spots online where we can chat and not have to do this where it takes forever to get back to someone.

I'll be the first to admit that we're a bit disorganized ATM. One of our creative members left us and the other one got banned so it's just THBK. He said he'd be going to Scotland and he'd be back in a week. Assuming that he left when he said he would, which was on Wednesday, he'll be back by next week on Wednesday.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 12:56 PM

Really? What makes you say that?

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Yeah I have a job and a thing called life too thanks. We dont' all "live online" here as you say.

i didnt say that everyone lives online. i just said that i have a life and a job. u took it the wrong way and im sorry if i offended you or anyone who took it the wrong way

Tommy Thunder

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60w8xKe6g1qkuwes.jpg

thedag
Really? What makes you say that?

he came here asking for work. you said your efed might have work for him. then he rips your efed apart.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 12:59 PM
I'll be the first to admit that we're a bit disorganized ATM. One of our creative members left us and the other one got banned so it's just THBK. He said he'd be going to Scotland and he'd be back in a week. Assuming that he left when he said he would, which was on Wednesday, he'll be back by next week on Wednesday.

so who's incharge while he is away?

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 01:00 PM
he came here asking for work. you said your efed might have work for him. then he rips your efed apart.

I don't think he was intentionally trying to insult us. He just said that our management needs some work, which it does. I think it was his way of constructive criticism.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 01:01 PM
so who's incharge while he is away?

Since he's the only creative member, no one's in charge ATM. We just IC there to hype up the next PPV, which just so happens to be Elimination Chamber.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 01:01 PM

it can be better - i just said what i think needs work. what needs to be worked on. what needs to be better.
that's how i am, example - i make wallpapers and i was putting to much on them and then i posted them on here and i take people's advice and im a better wallpaper creator now because of it.

if it wasnt for them, then i would not be making good wallpapers right now.

it's called helping out and telling other people what they can do to make something better.

i wasnt ripping it and didnt intend to rip it

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Since he's the only creative member, no one's in charge ATM. We just IC there to hype up the next PPV, which just so happens to be Elimination Chamber.

ok, another thing is you might want to think of having a backup - like now, no one is in charge. u might want to think about having someone as a backup.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 01:07 PM
ok, another thing is you might want to think of having a backup - like now, no one is in charge. u might want to think about having someone as a backup.

That's true. I'll discuss back up plans with him as soon as he gets back.

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 01:10 PM

To be fair. They did have backup, but that backup was also taken away when the guy got banned. They couldn't have foreseen that to be fair.
Loosing your main guy and loosing your backup isn't really something you can predict and prepare for.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 01:12 PM
That's true. I'll discuss back up plans with him as soon as he gets back.

ok, im gonna send u a privet message so check your privet messages

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 01:15 PM
To be fair. They did have backup, but that backup was also taken away when the guy got banned. They couldn't have foreseen that to be fair.
Loosing your main guy and loosing your backup isn't really something you can predict and prepare for.

ok im confused - they got banned and the lost there backup. how? did the backup get banned?
losing your main guy and backup......(u mean the fact that the main guy is gone for a week or did the main guy get banned also?

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 01:20 PM
ok im confused - they got banned and the lost there backup. how? did the backup get banned?
losing your main guy and backup......(u mean the fact that the main guy is gone for a week or did the main guy get banned also?

THBK is in charge. Pau was his backup. THBK is away this week. The plan was obviously for Pau to be in charge this week (since he's the backup), but Pau got banned.
that's not something that anyone could have predicted. Savvy?

Destruction
06-27-2012, 01:28 PM
On behalf of EWA, no thanks. We have a perfectly good designer in eyehatecena - and I (maybe others also) don't care for the way you have argued to get your point across.

Good day sir

Krysys
06-27-2012, 01:52 PM
On behalf of TWE, I'm gonna say no thanks. I'm perfectly capable if doing my own stuff as I have for months. Plus I don't particularly care for how you've gone about seeking an efed.

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 01:56 PM
On behalf of TWE, I'm gonna say no thanks. I'm perfectly capable if doing my own stuff as I have for months. Plus I don't particularly care for how you've gone about seeking an efed.

ok, thank you for replying. even though i have no clue what i did that was so bad because i was just voiceing my thoughts on how to make something better. not bashing it. i never said anything like oh the efed sucks because of this reason. i just said, there is no roster so people dont know who's taken. no poster for the next ppv so people can know about it. no line up for shows.

those are suggestions. it's not bashing an efed.

im sorry if i offended anyone

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 02:10 PM

For me the bolded part was what stuck out to me as kind of rude. To me if someone is running an efed that is coming out with semi regular shows then they aren't lazy. Maybe some people just have different styles for doing things

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 02:22 PM
For me the bolded part was what stuck out to me as kind of rude. To me if someone is running an efed that is coming out with semi regular shows then they aren't lazy. Maybe some people just have different styles for doing things

everyone has diffrent styles for doing everything in life - it's what makes us diffrent from eachother.

i understand that everyone is diffrent and i understand that maybe people dont have the time to do stuff like make posters or wallpapers because they have other stuff to do.

No_1eddiefan
06-27-2012, 05:25 PM

Dude, I'm in charge while he's away. :)

But the way this guy is being, I'm against him working for us too.

If THBK has a differing opinion when he gets back, then I'm sure we can get in touch, but for now, no thanks.

No_1eddiefan
06-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Oh, and on behalf of HWA. No thanks, we got a perfectly good guy to do our posters.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Dude, I'm in charge while he's away. :)

But the way this guy is being, I'm against him working for us too.

If THBK has a differing opinion when he gets back, then I'm sure we can get in touch, but for now, no thanks.

*facepalms* Durr! How could I forget?! Sorry, man.

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 06:56 PM

you know what else? He said that, and I bet he hasn't read a single show from any e-fed on EWN.

Tommy Thunder
06-27-2012, 06:58 PM
you know what else? He said that, and I bet he hasn't read a single show from any e-fed on EWN.

Oh, and EWNCW aren't interested in your services.
Judging from your wallpaper work, I don't think you'd offer anything close to the standard that Krysys and eyehatecena are providing us with.
So thank you, and good day sir.

And yes. I did just quote myself.

Vegas
06-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Oh, and EWNCW aren't interested in your services.
Judging from your wallpaper work, I don't think you'd offer anything close to the standard that Krysys and eyehatecena are providing us with.
So thank you, and good day sir.

And yes. I did just quote myself.

Hey I make them to! Soory if I'm not as good as Krysys and EHC lol

eyehatecena
06-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Hey I make them to! Soory if I'm not as good as Krysys and EHC lol

I am sure you do great work too Vegas(just never knew which ones were done by you or by Krysys). Bear does great work too

wrestlingfan66513
06-27-2012, 09:27 PM

that seemed pretty obvious when he didn't know we used created characters lol

thedag
06-27-2012, 09:30 PM
i bet he doesn't post in this thread again.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Damn. Just about every fed here put him down. That's gotta suck for him.

thedag
06-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Damn. Just about every fed here put him down. That's gotta suck for him.

no one point him down. everyone just said he was rude. weird the only person who doesnt see it is the person he was rude to the most.

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 09:40 PM
no one point him down. everyone just said he was rude. weird the only person who doesnt see it is the person he was rude to the most.

No. I meant rejected his offer for service. Plus, looking back on what he was saying, he was being rude but I don''t think he was being intentional. To be, I see him as a guy with a vision that let it get the best of him. I can sympathize with that.

eyehatecena
06-27-2012, 10:19 PM
No. I meant rejected his offer for service. Plus, looking back on what he was saying, he was being rude but I don''t think he was being intentional. To me, I see him as a guy with a vision that let it get the best of him. I can sympathize with that.

Yeah, I agree with you. Maybe is was a bit excited and really didn't chose his words that well

CricketTragic
06-27-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I agree with you. Maybe is was a bit excited and really didn't chose his words that well

I would love for you to make a picture for me EHC. Basically I would like a wrestler representation of Randy Orton post Evolution with the writing on top Israel Pamich and on the bottom reading The One Man Dynasty. If you can fit all that down the bottom take "THE" out of it. That would be awesome if you could do that

eyehatecena
06-27-2012, 11:02 PM
I would love for you to make a picture for me EHC. Basically I would like a wrestler representation of Randy Orton post Evolution with the writing on top Israel Pamich and on the bottom reading The One Man Dynasty. If you can fit all that down the bottom take "THE" out of it. That would be awesome if you could do that

I hate Randy Orton, I hate John Cena- I would never use their images in anything

Just kidding- sure just send me this post as a PM as a reminder and I'll work it into my schedule. Can't promise I can get it to you this week- but I'll do it

CricketTragic
06-27-2012, 11:04 PM
I hate Randy Orton, I hate John Cena- I would never use their images in anything

Just kidding- sure just send me this post as a PM as a reminder and I'll work it into my schedule. Can't promise I can get it to you this week- but I'll do it

I dont like Randy Orton either but unfortunately he is closest to what i envision in my character. Will send you PM soon thanks a lot

eyehatecena
06-27-2012, 11:09 PM
I dont like Randy Orton either but unfortunately he is closest to what i envision in my character. Will send you PM soon thanks a lot

I can alter the pix of him a bit- just depends on photos of him I find

kingblingbla
06-27-2012, 11:27 PM
i wasnt being rude on purpose, i didnt think i was being rude at all but people say i was because i voiced my thoughts on threads. it's what people do. u see a match, people give feedback. you will always get feedback, it's what is called critics and everyone is one. i was just saying what i felt. im not gonna lie or gonna hide anything i want to say.

i was rejected from all the feds, it's all good, i dont take it personal. i just offered and wanted to see what would come out of it.

it's all good. no hard feelings over here. just trying to be of help to a efed.

ill still comment on here is people comment and i feel like i should reply.