PDA

View Full Version : Ryback vs Randy Orton?

american_dragon
06-27-2012, 03:31 AM
If they really want to get Ryback over have him beat Randy Orton at Summerslam since Orton is in the dog house. Good or bad idea?

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 03:38 AM
Feed...him...more! No Randy, I didn't mean steroids!

The Sneakiness
06-27-2012, 05:30 AM
If they really want to get Ryback over have him beat Randy Orton at Summerslam since Orton is in the dog house. Good or bad idea?

Bloody awesome idea.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 06:06 AM
I would love Ryback to face someone that ISN'T an indie jobber for starters, let alone Orton. Could you see Orton putting Ryback over?

bartish2
06-27-2012, 06:39 AM
lets face it, orton has two wellness strikes... he is probably not going to get anymore pushes and if so, they will not be for long. It is time for cena and orton to start putting people over. The new generation is taking over and those guys are almost done. Ryback could really use a huge win and orton does not need a win.

URATOOL
06-27-2012, 06:42 AM
lets face it, orton has two wellness strikes... he is probably not going to get anymore pushes and if so, they will not be for long. It is time for cena and orton to start putting people over. The new generation is taking over and those guys are almost done. Ryback could really use a huge win and orton does not need a win.

You realise The E can just decide to not test him or ignore a fail if they want to right? The wellness program is not done by an outside body. It is done by themselves. So if they want Orton in the main event picture then they will put him there and keep him there.

bartish2
06-27-2012, 06:56 AM
You realise The E can just decide to not test him or ignore a fail if they want to right? The wellness program is not done by an outside body. It is done by themselves. So if they want Orton in the main event picture then they will put him there and keep him there.
The drug testing is handled by Aegis Sciences Corporation. Also after the benoit incident the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_Oversight_and_Gov ernment_Reform) requested that WWE turn over any material regarding its talent wellness policy so they can't just not test or ignore it. It is mandatory that they announce who is suspended and for what. If they don't, wwe can get sued and in a lot of shit especially after guerrero and benoit hence the 10 policy violations in 2007 where they were forced to start doing this.

Wade Barrett 1979
06-27-2012, 07:18 AM
Are Cena and Orton 35 & 32 respectively or 45 and 42? :confused:

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 07:26 AM
I don't think you can just throw Ryback into a feud with one of the top guys straight away. Granted, the indie jobber handicap squash fest is getting really old, really fast. Maybe put him in a feud with a midcard heel, like Tensai, Swagger, Rhodes - someone like that?

PSOjedi
06-27-2012, 07:47 AM
I think you are completely wrong. Orton, when he returns, will have a push like nothing happen, just because actually on SD, no one can draw like him, as a permanent SD superstar

82Tucker
06-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Just give him Swagger he seems to be the jobber of the year so far......:confused:

steveorton
06-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Not a good idea imo. Atm Ryback has been beating < jobbers. He needs to wrestle jobbers, low midcard, mid card, etc. For him to get over he needs to get over with the crowd. I mean give his character more dimension, him being involved in a storyline will help. We the Universe need to understand his character. Then after some build let him face Orton. TBH Ryback vs Orton sounds very boring for some strange reason.

Beserker
06-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm sure this has been talked about but orton was asked about facing ryback on twitter and his response was "I thought He only fights locals" so we will see

URATOOL
06-27-2012, 09:27 AM
The drug testing is handled by Aegis Sciences Corporation. Also after the benoit incident the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_Oversight_and_Gov ernment_Reform) requested that WWE turn over any material regarding its talent wellness policy so they can't just not test or ignore it. It is mandatory that they announce who is suspended and for what. If they don't, wwe can get sued and in a lot of shit especially after guerrero and benoit hence the 10 policy violations in 2007 where they were forced to start doing this.

Awwww bless you.

Y2JLionsault
06-27-2012, 09:39 AM
No one mentions the fact that Orton is one of the biggest faces in the company and they are trying to push Ryback as a big face too. This would just make Ryback a heel and slow his build up. They want the fans cheering for Ryback. Now if they turn Orton heel, which is the best Orton, it would work well. Get him on a hot streak beating the top guys and say he can't be beaten... Enter Ryback.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Build him up slow. Start with a returning Miz, Swagger, maybe even Otunga now he has nothing to do with Big Johnny gone

Dennis
06-27-2012, 10:57 AM
No one mentions the fact that Orton is one of the biggest faces in the company and they are trying to push Ryback as a big face too. This would just make Ryback a heel and slow his build up. They want the fans cheering for Ryback. Now if they turn Orton heel, which is the best Orton, it would work well. Get him on a hot streak beating the top guys and say he can't be beaten... Enter Ryback.
The bad thing is even when orton is a heel he is a fan favorite.. just way more fun to watch.... you don't go from jobbers to a 32 year old superstar in the prime of his career.. plus ryback is a boring match up for orton.. like said previously in this forum they have to good mid cards that could put him over who are currently hated by the wwe universe in swagger and tensai why not use them instead of your second biggest draw?

dres1214
06-27-2012, 11:58 AM
If they make that match. Randy will throw a fit if Ryback is to rough. Then we'll see Ryback's push not happening anymore. So Orton vs Ryback is a no go for me.

Cabers
06-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Feed...him...more! No Randy, I didn't mean steroids!

I like this guy already!!

HeelTurn
06-27-2012, 03:17 PM
He has already beaten established names in the past, why don't they just reference that or give him everyones fave jobber at the moment, Slater?

Orton losing to him would not necessarily help him get over.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 04:13 PM
I like this guy already!!

Stop inflating my all ready over inflated ego, you're making me blush!

As a sidenote, I have a confession to make...I like Ryback. There, I said it! :o

HeelTurn
06-27-2012, 04:15 PM

As a sidenote, I have a confession to make...I like Ryback. There, I said it! :o

You're not the only one, this whole site seems to be filled with...you guys...the Ryback fans lol

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 04:15 PM

I like him too. I've always liked the guy. He hasn't been given substantial material on the mic but with what he was given during his NXT and Nexus days, I liked what I saw. Plus, he can wrestle pretty damn well. I could watch him squash local jobbers ALL YEAR LONG and not get bored. I'm serious, bro. Very serious.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 04:39 PM
I like him too. I've always liked the guy. He hasn't been given substantial material on the mic but with what he was given during his NXT and Nexus days, I liked what I saw. Plus, he can wrestle pretty damn well. I could watch him squash local jobbers ALL YEAR LONG and not get bored. I'm serious, bro. Very serious.

I was with you until the very end sentence. He needs to step it up now to midcard heel feud. Him and Tensai could be good. Or the all American Jobber, Swagger!

K2Jelly
06-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I was with you until the very end sentence. He needs to step it up now to midcard heel feud. Him and Tensai could be good. Or the all American Jobber, Swagger!

Whether he's squashing or actually having a match, I love it when Ryback competes. A midcard feud would be better, obviously, but even if he didn't, I'd still be satisfied.

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Whether he's squashing or actually having a match, I love it when Ryback competes. A midcard feud would be better, obviously, but even if he didn't, I'd still be satisfied.

Feed...him...more for now I guess

Rick BoA
06-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Before Ryback gets a major push like putting randy over they need to see how the crowd reacts to him facing lower card guys. I think he should start taking out actual wwe wrestlers, maybe start with guys like JTG and Yoshi, then moving his way up the ladder. They could have him go on a streak were he beats everyone except the wwe/whc champs. Then how could they deny him a title shot?

Also he may turn out to be another Vladimir Kozlov, remember when he beat the undertaker clean? What happened to that guy afterwards.

But as far as Cena/Ortons time ending, they still have long careers ahead of themselves if they remain healthy.

I really hope Orton returns as a heel, then they could make Dolph a face and see if he can carry Smackdown.

I still feel that Ryback needs a new finisher, needs to stop doing the retarded march and needs new ring attire.

Other then that I like the guy.

CricketTragic
06-27-2012, 11:19 PM
Here is my 2 cents worth

Have him beat two local jobbers only to have The Big Slow come out and give him the WMD. This would set up Ryback as a face and also show of his IMO impeccable strength