PDA

View Full Version : Jack vs Dolph. US title vs IC title at NOC.

URATOOL
06-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Please please please WWE make this happen.

Have their mini feud turn into a full on rolling feud. Over the next few months have Swagger get the US and Ziggler get the IC title along the way. Then at NOC have a best of 3 falls unification match.

We get to see a decent feud. WIN
Both titles get a spot light for a while. WIN
We get to ditch the US title when Dolph wins and replace it with either a European or CW title. WIN

This could be the final step before lining Ziggler up for a proper world title run. Rather than just the teasing title shots he's been getting.

K2Jelly
06-26-2012, 07:21 PM
You know what? What the hell? Why not? Even with Christian as the IC champ, we don't really see him defend it often and Santino...well, I don't need to go into much detail with that.

SilverGhost
06-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Not bad of an idea! Swagger vs Ziggler sounds great!

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Interesting idea Tool. I peg Ziggler as winning the MITB, but it would be cool to see this where Swagger wins the unified title after an amazing match with Ziggler, with a lot of near falls, and then we see Ziggler a month later cash in MITB.

wrestlingfan66513
06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
what about the Cody and Christian feud? It's doing wonders for the IC title right now

scribbler_jones
06-26-2012, 09:58 PM
The Cody/Christian feud is great, but I think a Ziggler/Swagger feud wouldn't be half bad. Think of it: two talented athletes who have worked together for quite some time finally come to blows to settle who is better. I'm no real fan of Jack Swagger, but to his credit he is technically sound. And Dolph Ziggler... do I really need to say anything? Aside from the obvious ring work these two would pull, the story could definitely be there. Both are cocky, self-assured, and have held gold. I think it could be another feud that potentially would give the main-event scene a run for its money.

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 10:10 PM
Could be a great feud, would not mind seeing this!

Sahu
06-27-2012, 07:34 AM
It's a good idea...both of them can give us some good matches..I want this....they deserve this blow off feud...n Ziggler should win n go to main event status...

PSOjedi
06-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Interesting but this won't happen. NOC is on September and I don't think Christian will drop the IC belt before. Perhaps Santino, yes, but not Christian. Actually there is no place for him in the main event for the WHC so he is perfect for the IC. And as I can see him always IC champ until TLC, nothing will happen at NOC

Kenny Kaos
06-27-2012, 07:44 AM
I may get a lot of hate here but...Swagger bores me. There I said it!

Was boring as a WHC when he was some Jericho/Angel hybrid
Was boring as Michael Cole's coach in his God awful feud with JR
IS boring on the mic, period

Shelton Benjimen was/is miles better than Jack Swagger is or ever will be, in my humble opinion of course. BUT from a pure storyline point of view, Ziggler and Swagger feuding over a unification of IC/US title does make sense. Ziggler would no doubt carry it though

Cabers
06-27-2012, 01:57 PM
The need to have a real ending to this!!

WWE Fan
06-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Jack Swagger vs Dolph Ziggler would be a good feud, wrestling wise. I wouldn't want it lasting more than one month if both stay heel or three months if one turns face (three months may be a bit long, though).

johnnydropkicks
06-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Please please please WWE make this happen.

Have their mini feud turn into a full on rolling feud. Over the next few months have Swagger get the US and Ziggler get the IC title along the way. Then at NOC have a best of 3 falls unification match.

We get to see a decent feud. WIN
Both titles get a spot light for a while. WIN
We get to ditch the US title when Dolph wins and replace it with either a European or CW title. WIN

This could be the final step before lining Ziggler up for a proper world title run. Rather than just the teasing title shots he's been getting.

I only like this with the two title situation.

but I like that Christian is IC champ and I think Cody Rhodes is in that picture for a while.

but with the dual title setup it makes it and could be fun