PDA

View Full Version : What does the WWE have to do....

jwt15
06-25-2012, 09:37 PM
To get new talent over with the fans? Right now in WWE there is around 3 guys who will be able to hold the WWE Championship in their current gimmick imo. Ziggler, Rhodes, and Ryback. This is why WWE feels the need to bring in old wrestlers and ride Cena, HHH, Orton, Punk to have good ratings. What does the WWE have to do to get these new guys over and established enough to draw good ratings in your opinion?

Moose
06-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Put them in interesting story-lines.

Playboy Stevie V
06-25-2012, 10:02 PM
What they got to do is place the talent you mentioned in main events in ppvs. WWE will first take a ratings hit while establishing new championship talent, but that's what you gotta do if you want them pushed fast.

I wish they would push younger guys faster, but its not happening except with Ziggler, as it looks finally, but that's because of suspensions.

TNA does this too and I also don't like it either. But I can understand why, regardless what my personal preferences are.

Thats how they got Sheamus over.

bartish2
06-25-2012, 10:47 PM
1. they shouldnt restrict the wwe title MITB ladder match to former wwe champs, that is NOT creating new stars. going to be same shit, different day.
2. put them in interesting feuds and actually give them time to shine, as you said they just continue to ride off orton, hhh, cena and it cant last forever so they really need to get their shit together
3. stop shoving the same guys down our throats raw after PPV and give the spotlight to some of the younger guys or else how can they have a chance to get the crowd to give a damn about them? I mean cena vs big johnny and cena vs big show, cena vs some jobber in main events is just same old crap boring that doesnt progress anything! Let some of the younger guys shine, as the guy above me said they will take a hit in the ratings for a bit but they will pick back up once they get a chance to show people what they got.

If they do not do something soon, their future seems not bright.

The Hedge
06-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Echoing the above, give one of them MITB. Even when they don't use it, we'll always wonder if they'll cash in. And when they do cash in, if pushed correctly, they'll be in the limelight where they should be.

TNA 'The very best'
06-25-2012, 11:16 PM
1. they shouldnt restrict the wwe title MITB ladder match to former wwe champs, that is NOT creating new stars. going to be same shit, different day.
2. put them in interesting feuds and actually give them time to shine, as you said they just continue to ride off orton, hhh, cena and it cant last forever so they really need to get their shit together
3. stop shoving the same guys down our throats raw after PPV and give the spotlight to some of the younger guys or else how can they have a chance to get the crowd to give a damn about them? I mean cena vs big johnny and cena vs big show, cena vs some jobber in main events is just same old crap boring that doesnt progress anything! Let some of the younger guys shine, as the guy above me said they will take a hit in the ratings for a bit but they will pick back up once they get a chance to show people what they got.

If they do not do something soon, their future seems not bright.

Honestly think this is to give the holder of the case the first loss when cashing in, none of these guys need the title, and it stops them making a rising star look shitty.

bartish2
06-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Honestly think this is to give the holder of the case the first loss when cashing in, none of these guys need the title, and it stops them making a rising star look shitty.

I dear hope so, or at least a rising star can challenge them for the contract at a PPV and win it then cash it in later.

RedDevilSativa
06-26-2012, 12:45 AM
money in the bank just aint the same as it used to be i think it was better as just one match at wrestlemania

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 01:10 AM
They have to limit there PPVs so they can have proper story lines for the up coming stars.

06-26-2012, 10:17 AM
fot the Divas... do the same thing they did with AJ.

Cabers
06-27-2012, 01:45 PM
Put them in interesting story-lines.

Obviously they need to make them interesting.